Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Damien's Shikokai Empty Damien's Shikokai

Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:31 pm
  • Name Of Character: Damien Crow
  • Link To Character Profile: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8661-damien-approved-0-3?highlight=Damien
  • Reasons For Upgrading: The time as come for his Shikokai to be brought forward, the power Damien wields is already great but the time is upon the Gotei 13 to see his full might.
    What Are You Upgrading: I am adding his Shikokai in for grading Damien's Bankai will be put into this section for notes for what his Shikokai is improving to make things easier.

жZanpakutō Bankai Powers This mode is a very simple combustion of all the things that happened before happening in one singular space. It's been said that he should never use Bankai when other people are around, that he wants to keep safe. Because when those people are in the area, they will be sucked into the world his sword creates within it's Bankai. To say he has control over this world would be the greatest lie ever told. He's as much at risk in here as the other person within the Bankai. It doesn't care about effects, either nothing will stop it from effecting you if you are pulled in. Once inside the world is a far more dangerous place then you realize, it seems the same as outside with one big difference. The ground is now up in the air, for the moment one would find themselves upside down. Things have been inverted, attacks are the same as well. Now this is simply reality being rewritten in this area. Not being one liking his bankai he will avoid using it all cost if he can. The other effect that comes into play is swords that will shoot from the ground at you, which will return to normal before that happens. Imagine being trapped in an hourglass and turned around, that is a good way to describe the feeling that would come. As the person is turned the swords which will keep shooting randomly through the environment will continue to damage it and stab things. Before imploding into small particles of energy and reforming to perform the task again.

The shikai effects all come into play and devour the world around them as they all continue to happen rather frequently, this world is an utter and big pain to those brought into it. Said to bring kings to their knee's before the wrath that is kept chained up by Damien. This power is unlikely to be used by him any condition. This Bankai cannot be broken by any means other then defeating the wielder, otherwise this move will resist all forms of bankai destruction and remain active. If anything it will take exception to it and direct fury at the one attempting such a foolish thing. Damien can only smile as he's free to fly around. The gravity phase will not inflict the heaviness it once did, now it's simply flying around for the user. Which is something the wielder does enjoy very much. everything else is easy to figure out when in this world, miles of open fighting area. Once sucked in you sadly are stuck, the only choice is to fight and win. The best advice that can be given is to avoid this at all costs. Making him use his bankai is something not many had ever done, only three people total have ever done this before. He lost his arm to one and gained the scar on his eye from the other, this bankai is dangerous and is something that he will try to finish things before getting this far. Some people believe his shikai is equal to many bankais that one could come across. Finally to those who push him to this point, the only thing that can be said is good luck. Range on the Bankai and getting sucked into is 20 meters, this is why the move is often not used.

Shikokai: The power and sheer force of Damien's Shikokai is a frighten experience for those whom see it. Once before Damien didn't have alot of say in the Bankai effects that came and went before those foolish enough to get entrapped within the power of his weapon's strength. The Shikokai features a single new move that Damien can access freely, the move is something special that allows him a great deal of power that few others have seen. Damien is capable of opening White and Black holes now within the area his Zanpakutō creates for the Bankai. One of the larger and more deadly aspects is that Damien now has complete say over his Zanpakutō's powers that come from Shikai to Bankai. Within the Shikokai Damien's shown a great deal of growth, however it is stressful for him to run such a monster of a weapon. He's able to do many things in the phases now, able to even start at the phase of his choice. The Black Hole and White Holes are considered to be two of his more dangerous weapons, that Akagami has claimed to be the true power that Damien should use carefully. Damien is able to use most of the effects of the weapon to an astonishing and deathly effect for those whom underestimate this Shikokai. Damien's immense power within Shikokai can only last for 15 posts total. Five post cooldown he is able to turn it off and bring it back on from that. This Shikokai can only be used once a thread, it's power will leave a lasting impression on the activation site.

• Any Extra Notes: (Anything else you want to add?)

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Damien's Shikokai Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Damien's Shikokai Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Damien's Shikokai Empty Re: Damien's Shikokai

Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:36 pm
Checking This stuff in a not minute!

Damien's Shikokai GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Damien's Shikokai Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Damien's Shikokai Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:45 pm
This will be my guidelines for you Crow. That it lasts around 10-15 posts with a 5 post cool down and can only be used once in a thread because of the sheer amount of power this holds in the fact it alloows full control of your insanely powerful Bankai.

Also to note since he has an approved Shikokai pushing him up to 0-3+.

This is my stamped approval if an admin or higher is against this, then take it up with me.

Damien's Shikokai GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Damien's Shikokai Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Damien's Shikokai Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:44 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...