Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rematch: Revealing the four seasons [private, gin] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Rematch: Revealing the four seasons [private, gin] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Rematch: Revealing the four seasons [private, gin] Empty Rematch: Revealing the four seasons [private, gin]

Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:09 am

Photobucket
Photobucket

Rematch: Revealing the four seasons [private, gin] JessyB1

Jessy slipped out of the squad six barracks, looking up at the bright moon as she did. Her blonde hair flowed behind her as she walked forward, her green eyes moving rapidly from one thing to another. Tonight she was actually wearing the standard shinigami outfit, she had finally been able to put on her shihakshou properly. Her twin blades rested on her hips, safely within their sheathes. She walked slowly, having left early so that she would have enough time to get to her destination at a slower pace than usual.

Why was she out here? Well, that was because she had challenged a certain someone, someone whom she wanted to prove herself to. The challenge had been set for midnight at the empty plaza they had previously fought at. She walked slowly for a bit, then started to pick up her pace as she neared the plaza, sighing as she realized that her opponent was not here yet. Sitting down at a bench opposite the entry way, she waited impatiently for him to arrive. She watched as the time ticked closer and closer to midnight, looking up as it finally hit. She hated when people were late, and she hoped this man wouldn’t be late to a challenge.

Photobucket

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rematch: Revealing the four seasons [private, gin] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Rematch: Revealing the four seasons [private, gin] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Rematch: Revealing the four seasons [private, gin] Empty Re: Rematch: Revealing the four seasons [private, gin]

Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:53 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

Jessy stood up from the bench, smiling at the man in front of her. Not only had he been on time, he had been a few minutes early. Stretching a bit, she drew both her zanpaktou.

“Sure, that would be fine. I can’t wait to start anyway. Slash out, Incisorius Tigre.”

Her twin zanpaktou started to glow, transforming in to leather gauntlets, extending to cover her hands. On the back of her hand and continuing down the gauntlets, metal protective plates had been attached to them. Mounted on these protective plates were three black claw like blades, extending 8 inches from her fist.

“I’m sure you remember these. Well, here we go.”

Jessy lowered herself on to all fours. Then, she pushed off, adding in a shunpo as she pushed towards the man. The result was a speed much faster then what she could have done otherwise, twice as fast as just a normal shunpo. Stopping behind to man and to the left, she planted her right foot, allowing her momentum to spin her around to face the man before slashing out with her claws, aiming at his back.

With that finished, she used a normal flash step to return to her normal position, her eyes focusing on him and him alone. A grin played on her face as happiness coursed through her. Perhaps she was having more fun then she should, but that didn’t seem to stop her. She was filled to the brim with happiness, the adrenaline coursing through her.

“Come on, come on! We’re only enjoying spring for now, you should get more of a taste for it before it passes! You weren’t a weakling the last time we fought!”

She was too happy, too filled with adrenaline to care that she might spur him to go farther then he would have before. No, she didn’t even care if he did. She wanted to defeat him at his best, not win because he had been holding back. It was simply how she was, she wanted to utterly defeat him.

Photobucket

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Rematch: Revealing the four seasons [private, gin] Empty Re: Rematch: Revealing the four seasons [private, gin]

Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:20 am

Photobucket
Photobucket

Jessy grinned as she was forced back by the man’s Kidō. He seemed to rely on it a fair amount, and Jessy understood that her Kidō was absolutely no match for his. However, he hadn’t even drawn his zanpaktou yet, perhaps this was because his Kidō was stronger than his ability to use his sword? Well, it didn’t matter to Jessy, as he seemed to compliment her.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. This is still fairly week for me, I guess I’ll just have to wait a bit more. Well, I shouldn’t keep you waiting because I want it to be summer already.”

With that, she brought one of her gauntlets up, and thin arc of highly focused pressurized air flew from it, aimed directly down the man’s center. However, this was just a distraction. The instant she had let it go, she had used a flash step to appear behind him, slashing downward at his back with both her gauntlets. As she did, she smiled, two white furred tails sprouting from the ground below him. They then started winding around his legs, a technique that would hold him in place for fifteen seconds. Once the tails had twisted around his legs well, she raised both her gauntlets, sending out an arc of air, the same as the last one, from either of them, still aiming at his back. Then, a quick flash step put a little distance between him and her, as for the first time Jessy looked at him curiously.

“Why don’t you release your shikai already? Here I was, holding back a bit because I didn’t want to beat you if you were still hiding something, but you still haven’t released your shikai yet. I don’t want to fight with a weakling who refuses to use all of his strength. I used to think you were strong, now it looks like you’re just one big joke.”

She looked at him, not a trace of that strange happiness on her face anymore. Now it was frustration, a hurt look. Did this man feel that he didn’t need his shikai to defeat her? Well, if he did, she would make sure he paid for such an insult. No one insulted her like that, no one. She would make him pay for this, yes she would. Her face changed, now show hatred and determination, a determination to make this battle as painful as possible for her opponent.

Photobucket

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum