Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
control training. Left_bar_bleue3500/9999control training. Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

control training. Empty control training.

Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:36 am
Theme: Breaking Benjamin: Until the end.
control training. Nagi_Souichiro_Tranformed_by_Nagiart

Nithanial was rather excited about gaining this new power. He was rather supprised at how it ended up showing its self to him but how it worked was the thing he was most focused on. He had managed to pull fourth the power and wanted to learn how to do it again without haveing a possibley dire need to access it. He slowly took in a deep breath as he began to focus. on the power within. His mind was actually clear for once more so then it has ever been. As his focus slowly began to grow a strange wind would slowly beging to build up around him as a strange oriental style looking golden dragon slowly began to form around his body. His energy output also began to grow with the emergance of the dragon's aura. His eyes showed his focus as the bottom part of the coat slowly began to lift upwards as the energy around him slowly seemed to build up to become stronger and stronger. Soon the dragon aura would begin to appear to act up as if it was about to go berserk.

A few seconds after the aura started to act up it would seem to shoot forwards from Nithanial's body. After a few seconds it would begin to travel around nithanial's body in a odd patern. It soon would charge into the males chest causeing the 10-13 main draconic chi seals within his body to begin to glow brightly within a small circling star like orb over each one. Soon after the orbs appeared his hair would seen to fall down and cover his face as the tips of his yellow hair slowly began to turn black as it creeped up his hair to slowly take over the hair in its entirety. His head would slightly jerk forward and backwards after the change was complete. Looking around he had a serious look on his face cause it was easy to get lost within the power that he had gained. [color=red] I see so thats how it worked. Huh. I suppose i should get more used to this state after all being human i do tend to have a dissadvantage in comparison to pretty much alot of the people i have met so far. but then again i suppose i should not really worry about it much for the time being sense it's never known when something crazy will show up to ruin the day. The energy output that he was putting out was alot for a human even being a special case as he was he had no idea the power of the dragon gates were as strong as they were. Though he still managed to remain calm and colected his aditude was in no way better then it normally would be by any stretch of the imagination.

The dragon burned into his arm was a constant reminder of the new power he had obtained as well. Though he was not sure how it appeared upon his arm he figured now was not the time to be worrying about that. This training was the one thing that he knew deserved more focus then anything he had done before and he was going to put all his effort into makeing this training count.
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
control training. Left_bar_bleue0/0control training. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

control training. Empty Re: control training.

Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:02 pm
control training. TyZMtnR

A figure was out in the forest of Karakura, walking with his hands in the pockets of his trench coat that he wore. He was whistling a song, Bonny Portmore as he walked. As he moved, a bow was slung over his shoulder and a quiver of arrows was on his back. He looked kind of out of place, but he was not worried, he was here to relax, and that meant shooting his bow. A fight was the last thing he was looking for.

AS he walked around a tree, he stopped and blinked as he looked around, feeling the energy coming from somewhere, "Well, I wonder where that is coming from?" he said in a voice that was accented in Scottish. The gentleman, James Douglas Sandilands, was born and raised in Torphichen, pronounced "Tor-fikken", a small village located near Bathgate, West Lothian, Scotland. Moreover, James was unique, in that he was a Quincy and yet he had never shown anyone that he was, since he never really had a reason too.

Now, he walked towards the feeling he felt and slowed as he saw a guy in the woods. Blinking, he thought for a moment, "I say boyo, would ye be ok?" he asked him as he stood next to a tree. As James stood there, he studied the man and felt that perhaps, he should keep his Quincy ability hidden for the time being. For now, he waited to hear what the guy would say in a reply to his question.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
control training. Left_bar_bleue3500/9999control training. Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:15 pm
Nithanial slowly turned his head to look to the male who was speaking to him the orbs that were glowing upon his body slowly vanished but the hair stayed black in color. His eyes showed he was not as focused as he was a second ago but it was still clear he was holding the power that was coming from him upwards though it was not as high as it was a second ago. I am fine. Is there something I can help you with? He asked though his voice would say that he was more curious then anything else. The way he looked made him look more like an emo punk then anything else. Though he was a punk he was a martial artist above everything else.

He stared at the male for a few seconds as he slowly tilted his head to one side. huh i can not quite put my finger on it but something about you seems diffrent from other people i have met so far. You look human but something seems off. ohh well maybe its just my imagination goin wild again. With all the crap running around this town though i suppose i could be right even though that is rare. He slowly shook his head as he sighed. It was not the time to worry about such trivial matters and he knew that it was pointless to focus on something that was not important.

Ohh well anyway i suppose i should say nice to meet you though i wont. I will how ever introduce myself. I am Nithanial Riyuu of the Riyuu clan. He would not offer his hand however though. He would simply stare at the male. He decided it may be best to be a little caution. though he was not entirely sure on why he was he just new that in a way he felt that he had to.
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:32 pm
Smiling, James looked and listened to Nithanial as he spoke and introduced himself, "Pleasure to meet you Nithanial Riyuu of the clan Riyuu," he said to him. Looking at the orbs as they faded, James knew he was powered, but not sure, and Nithanial spotted that he was also powered, but not able to figure out how. "No, there is nothing that ye can help me with," James spoke. Approaching, James offered his hand, "Jame Sandilands of the clan Sandilands," James said to him as he introduced himself as well.

Thinking, he looked around, "Aye, Karakura is an interesting place, much different than Torphichen, but me home is a lot smaller than Karakura," he mentions as he speaks with heavily accented Scottish. ""Although, ye would not happen to know a good place someone could shot a boy would ye?" he asks as he ponders and adjusts his bow.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:43 pm
Nithanial gently tapped his chin as he stared at the male. A place to shoot a boy? I do not nor do i even want to know of a place like that to be honest. Though i dought it would matter though i suppose it would depend what you are going to shoot with a bow like that. Or with power of your level. He stated with a cocky grin as he stared at the male. He always considered himself to be stronger then the other unless he was proven wrong. though this was a time he was pretty sure that he would be proven to be the stronger of the two. shakeing his head he threw the thought out of his mind as a smile creeped up over his lips.

Though if you are meaning a place to stay i do not know. Im new arround here to. I only got a place because some people who asked for my help offered me a place to stay.. So i just kind of decided to take it. He stated as he slowly nods his. He was not sure what to make of the person before him but he did figure he could quite possibly have fun with him. Be it in ways he can take the way the guy talks. or other ways. but for the time being he figured the way the guy talked was reason enough to have some verbal fun with him.
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:59 pm
Blinked at Nithanial as he thought, "I do not think shooting a boy would be good," he states. "I am looking for a place to just shot, figured someplace that is out of the way, where no one will get hurt. Although, i think I might have came to the wrong place," he adds as he thinks and shrugs.

"I already have a place to stay, not far from the school in Karakura. But i am just amazed at all of the whatever they are called that are here or near here," he mentions as he blinks, "Well, the spirits that are here. I remember being told by the school, once i got settled in, that spirits are here as well. Back home, all we have to worry about are the Fae. But ye will never see them, as they are very small," he adds as he looks.

"If ye don't mind me asking, ye wouldn't be one of those fighters would ya?" he asks him as he thinks. "Like what they show on the tele, only with a lot more skill?" he adds.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:07 am
Nithanial slowly raised an eyebrow as he slowly shook his head as he sighed. For that the best bet tends to be a secluded part of the woods. Though you may run into people to spar with and what not. and as far as that crap on TV its nothing close to how i am. I am a martial artist. and i do have my own way of doing things though. Though some may find me strange. He slowly shook his head as he gave a soft sigh. He had no idea why he was still talking to this guy but in a way it was rather interesting.

And there are souls around though but from the look of you you really do not need me to say so. you can drop this lame act of proclaiming you do not know much. the energy around you shows otherwise. I just do not know the energy type of all the weirdo's of this place. Though i suppose i can say that cause i myself am rather weird. He found himself staring at the males eyes the way he was doing it would seem to proclaim that he was stareing to judge the males reaction to what he had said. He had an idea that his thought's could have been wrong. but for some reason he wanted to see if he would get a reaction that he anticipated from the person that was standing before him.
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:30 am
James looks at his and rubes his head, "Oh your good," he says to him. "I figured that i would keep me self hidden. I am not one to be a fighter," he adds as he grins. He listens to the man, "So, ye be a martial artist. I be an archer," he says as he genstures to the bow. "Me bow is one that i have had for a number of years, and i am quite good with it if i do say so me self." and he removes it from his shoulder and holds it.

"This bow is very important to me, as it is the same one i used when i was in the Olympics," and he looks around. "Keep that quiet. I do not want it to get out that i have a gold medal. And I have a few abilities, but have not used them in a while. Had no need to really." he mentions as he shrugs and puts the bow back over his shoulder.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:52 am
Nithanial slowly shook his head as he gave a light grin. I do not really care what other want to know about people i talk to. Besides i to am a sort of archer as well in a manner of speaking. Though with me the wind is my bow and my chi is my arrow. He said slowly nodding his head. He was not entirely sure why but he was haveing some fun talking to this person before him. Slowly shakeing his head he slowly moved to sit down on the ground. As soon as he began to relax his black hair slowly began to turn blond and stand upright like it's normal look. His hair looked like devil horns as he stared at the man.

Huh well do not worry about that. I wont tell anyone anything. Besides if they cant tell with that look about your then they are just plain stupid. This was a new thing for him. He was not all that used to meeting someone who he actually could be himself around in a manner of speaking. Shakeing his head he took in a deep breath and simply stared at the man a grin upon his lips.
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:00 pm
Grinning, James sits as well, "Aye, ye be right, but not many know what to look. But it is those that do know what to look for that you at times need to be careful of. Since ye have no idea who they might be," he mentions. Looking at the forest, he sighs. "Tis a beautiful place," he says. "However, i have never been to Japan before until oh... three weeks ago, so i still get lost. And i have yet to meet those who are like me, and i am not sure i really want to," he adds.

Blinking as the man's hair change he looks, "Oh, that is a neat trick," he states to him. "And your an archer huh? That is good, as not a lot can say that and not be listed as something that is not human. For me, i can just pull off being well trained and spending a lot of time practicing, he adds.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum