Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Drowning Disbelief (Open)
- Look Beyond The Darkness - EmptyToday at 6:59 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Venomous Confrontation [Algos/Ania/Ulv]
- Look Beyond The Darkness - EmptyToday at 6:15 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Train-ing (Elyss/William)
- Look Beyond The Darkness - EmptyToday at 4:48 pm by Caesar

» Enslaved to Duty (Helle/Anis)
- Look Beyond The Darkness - EmptyToday at 4:47 pm by Siegharty

» Overwhelming
- Look Beyond The Darkness - EmptyToday at 4:31 pm by Caesar

» Tender Horizons [Saiko/Open] [Division 7]
- Look Beyond The Darkness - EmptyToday at 4:27 pm by THEFROST

» Devil's Delight! [Nizhuan/Calypso Training]
- Look Beyond The Darkness - EmptyToday at 3:49 pm by THEFROST

» Beauty and The Bitch (Helle/Mimi)
- Look Beyond The Darkness - EmptyToday at 1:38 pm by Mozy

» A Moonlit Walk [Calypso/Claire]
- Look Beyond The Darkness - EmptyToday at 1:06 pm by Lillian

» Ryoichi's FCs
- Look Beyond The Darkness - EmptyToday at 12:58 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
- Look Beyond The Darkness - I_vote_lcap- Look Beyond The Darkness - I_voting_bar- Look Beyond The Darkness - I_vote_rcap 
JJ
- Look Beyond The Darkness - I_vote_lcap- Look Beyond The Darkness - I_voting_bar- Look Beyond The Darkness - I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2761 registered users
The newest registered user is Canada

Our users have posted a total of 136665 messages in 20450 subjects

- Look Beyond The Darkness -

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie
Cookies

Member Info
Platinum Points:
- Look Beyond The Darkness - Left_bar_bleue17560/99999- Look Beyond The Darkness - Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

- Look Beyond The Darkness - Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: - Look Beyond The Darkness -   - Look Beyond The Darkness - EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:04 am

White hair, black clothings, and barely 6 feet tall, having a set of eyes with noticeably different colors and a visible katana located beneath his waist. Of course, as usual, he took a nap within the forest again in a different location than the previous one, hoping that he does not ever bump into one of those 'people' ever again during his nap time. The male was Ryoichi Kallen, one of the son of the Kallen Family whom had their tradition spreading from one generation to the other, and Ryoichi was one of the few childrens who was inherited from the Black Energy within the family. Even at the vice-captain level, the BE had unallowed him to learn shikai at his current state, which forced him to learn slower than what normally shinigamis could.

Going away from the world of confusion and stress, he got out from Soul Society and decided to take a nap here before returning. Considering the amount of members there was within his Squad, he could leave the work to them while keeping himself away until he receives any sort of requests from anyone, primarily aiming for assassination requests. Yawning quietly, he slowly puts himself to sleep.

- Look Beyond The Darkness -
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Forest-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD