Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moonlit Meal [private, Kururai] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Moonlit Meal [private, Kururai] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Moonlit Meal [private, Kururai] Empty Moonlit Meal [private, Kururai]

Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:00 am
The clouds drifted across the dark sky as someone walked through the grass below. The endless plains of grass, decorated by a clump of flowers every here and there, it seemed to spread out far and wide only to be surrounded by rows of trees. Through this grass walked what appeared to be a girl, roughly high school age. She was wearing a brightly colored tee shirt along with a dark blue miniskirt. Her chest seemed fairly flat for her age, but her hair was definitely that of a girls. Long hair that flowed down the whole of her back, as the moon light shone down on her the strange colors of her hair became evident. Split across her skull, creating a line about half way to the right of the center of her head, her hair was two vibrant colors. Whether natural or not, it certainly was odd, pink hair on the right and blonde hair on the left. Her eyes were a captivating green color, and overall she had this look of beauty to her. In her right hand she held a large circular lollipop, holding it close to her mouth so that her tongue could flick out occasionally to take a lick of the sugary goodness.

Her walk took her over towards a bench which lay next to a bed of flowers. Sitting down upon it she relaxed, looking up at the sky. The moonlight shone down upon her, and a fanged smile broke over her face. Letting out a slow, soft sigh, she opened her mouth, speaking softly to nobody in particular.

“The moon is awfully bright today, isn’t it? Makes you… want to sink your teeth in to a blood meal, doesn’t it?”

A giggle escaped her lips, growing higher and becoming a cackling sound, one that reverberated throughout the park. Now all she needed to do was wait for her prey to appear before her. Then she would feast, feast like there was no tomorrow.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moonlit Meal [private, Kururai] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Moonlit Meal [private, Kururai] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Moonlit Meal [private, Kururai] Empty Re: Moonlit Meal [private, Kururai]

Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:50 pm
Thalia looked over, grinning as she saw the white haired girl who was speaking to her. Things were going well; a potential meal had already walked over to her. She giggled, wondering whether the girl would run pointlessly or attempt to fight her. If she did end up fighting her, would she even be strong enough to put up a battle against Thomas? Well, those questions would be answered soon. Standing up, she turned to face the girl, licking the candy one last time before lowering it. Walking towards her, Thalia’s shadow started to act in an abnormal way. It stretched, forming in to several long, thin black lines which shot off in many directions. Most of them ran across the ground towards various nearby objects, but one of them was stretching towards the white haired girl’s shadow. Her mouth opened as she began to talk, her small fangs glinting in the moonlight.

“Welcome my prey, you smell delicious. I hope you taste just as good as you smell.”

With that said, had her shadow managed to connect to the girl’s shadow, things would get even stranger. Tentacles would rise from the white haired girl’s shadow, wrapping around her legs. Holding her in place, they looked like a part of a shadow, but they were also definitely three dimensional in nature. Then, from the girl’s shadow came hands, black as can be hands stretching up and clamping upon her shoulders as they attempted to force her to the ground. Looking at the girl, Thalia smiled and started speaking in a soft voice towards her.

“You asked what my name is, didn’t you? My name is Thalia, though that fact is irrelevant. So, who should I notify about your death? Technically I’m not supposed to drink from random people here, but you smell oh so yummy, oh I can’t wait, so swweeeettt…”

A bit of drool hung from the corner of her mouth, and she quickly wiped it away. Hopefully nobody at the school would get mad at her. They knew of her condition, it was their own fault for forcing her to stay here through at least one school year. She hadn’t wanted it, but that didn’t matter, she had been forced in to it. Well, what was important right now was this girl’s blood, not the school anyway, she would indulge herself this time.

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:00 pm
Thalia walked closer to the girl, getting right next to her before crouching down to become eye level with her. Bringing her left hand forward, she pinched it on to the girl’s cheeks, smiling lustfully at her.

“Oh, don’t worry little one, I don’t intend to kill you. No, you smell far too lovely to drain on my first go. I’ll let you heal up, and then I’ll hunt you down again and devour your blood again.”

With that said, Thalia leaned forward, placing a light kiss on the girl’s lips. Then, she circled around her, slipping her arms around from behind her in a loose hug. Leaning over, she whispered in the girl’s ear.

“Oh, and we’ll have so much fun later with your body, shall we?”

With that she would open her mouth, letting her fangs lower towards the woman’s exposed neck, attempting to sink them in to her, a primal desire for blood, the desire to feed, overcoming her. As soon as her fangs had sunk in to the woman’s neck, her shadow retracted, freeing her legs and shoulders from the hold it had put on her. Slurping at the girl’s blood, she would make sure not to take too much, the girl must survive this time. If she had managed to escape, Thalia would stand up, glaring at her.

“Well, guess we’ll do this the hard way, shall we? What’s your name, girl?”

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:38 am
Lapping at the blood left on her lips, Thalia shrugged at the disappearance of the young woman she had taken a drink from. Somehow a force had erupted from the woman’s fingers, forcing Thalia away from her. It didn’t matter though, as she had already taken enough blood from her already. Shrugging, she turned around, and with a burst of shadows, she was gone.

-EXIT THREAD-

((OOC: Alright, sorry for the wait. I'm just going to end the thread here as I am having no muse for this character recently, as well as being unable to get in contact with you about the issues with your post. It's fine, it was probably just a misunderstanding, but at least this way you're character is freed up to use in another thread. I'm really sorry about this...))

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum