Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Looking to make a start Empty Looking to make a start

Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:02 pm
Character:Dansen Sukamada
Race:Shinigami
Organisation:Gotei 13
Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9962-dansen-sukamada-shinigami-finished-approved-4-3
Tier:4-3
Opening Post:I will make the opening post when needed
Location:Most likely Seireitei but possibly Karakura Central
Notes:Looking to get into the feel of posting so battle/social theme is what I'm kind of looking for.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking to make a start Left_bar_bleue30/100Looking to make a start Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Looking to make a start Empty Re: Looking to make a start

Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:23 pm
Anonymous

Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:34 am
Kinda of want to RP with Miaka I'm just looking for a social RP but considering my character he may start something if he gets riled up
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking to make a start Left_bar_bleue30/100Looking to make a start Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:52 am
alright who shall start the thread you or me?
Anonymous

Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:34 pm
Here's the thread its open hope that's okay with you.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9980-an-early-meeting-open
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum