Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Jin Hoshigawa
Jin Hoshigawa
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jin's Sword Styles[Done] Left_bar_bleue0/0Jin's Sword Styles[Done] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Jin's Sword Styles[Done] Empty Jin's Sword Styles[Done]

Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:38 am
  • Name Of Character: Jin Hoshigawa
  • Link To Character Profile: Link
  • Reasons For Upgrading:
    General reasons
    Jin has been in multiple fight threads, and training threads. Each netting him some use of his focus, or swordsmanship. Each requiring him to use his arms, mind, or both to come out victorious, or to give whom ever he was facing a run for their money. Not to mention putting his absolute all into whatever fights he had to do, he stayed focused, and pushed through to the end no matter what it took.

Strength
    After receiving his sword in the mail, Jin had some ideas of how he could utilize it into different, unique sword art styles to better prepare himself for the fights ahead. With war on everyone's mind, the shinigami had best become stronger if he wants to survive.

Also, his arms have been worked a lot lately, having been in fights after fights, and then training with the new sword which in and of itself is heavy and needs true strength to properly use.

After being in countless battles, and training to the brim and almost completely losing his shit, together with Jin's already potent skill with weapons, and nearly mastering his new sword, I feel like this should be upgraded.

Weapon skill
    Jin is no slouch when it comes to swordsmanship to start with, but by putting himself against better opponents, out smarting others, or winning duals with the swords not to mention learning new techniques I feel like this would net him some better swordsmanship. Also see above reasons for further proof.

Tier
    Should everything be upgraded I think that alone is enough for a tier upgrade.

Training

Fight (Not done yet, but the majority of the fight is done)

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9919-Kidō-mastery - Approved, link won't work in a url code.

Approved Upgrade

Approved Upgrade

I feel like with all of these in mind, including the previously approved upgrades, they all factor into what I'm asking now.

What Are You Upgrading:

Focus to Advanced

Strength from Beginner to Advanced

Weapon skill to master

Tier upgrade to 1-4(+)
    Dual Sword Art: Blood Style

Blood Slash
    This is Jin's most basic attack, but also one of the fastest once it's started. It doesn't require anything but the special blade he had crafted, and then sent to him. After accumulating enough blood in the blade, Jin can secret it across the blade. Once the entire blade is coated, he will pour some of his reiatsu into the sword, and the blood, causing it to not leak, or spill. This all takes just over two seconds to do, and it typically takes about 2 ounces ounces of blood to coat the blade. This coating is a soft gleam, normally simply giving the blade a soft gleam of crimson.

Now, once the preparation is completed, Jin will slash downward at the enemy, and roughly a second after the slash is started, the blood will shoot forward with blinding speed to attempt to make contact with the enemy. This attack is most potent when used while hitting the enemy with the blade itself in the initial slash. Should this occur, the wound created is normally tripled in severity, and the blood that falls is once more absorbed back into the sword. This then replenishes all of the blood used to even use the slash.

This attack, should it be used without making contact, will fly in whatever direction the slash was used in. Should this Attack make contact on the enemy, it can cut the enemy open wherever it hits and will thus spill blood. The severity of the would is far less than had it been used and the original slash made contact with the enemy. There aren't any real indicators to the technique being used besides his two swords switch hands, and the blade itself being coated in blood. If struck, this attack will hit with the force of a level thirty Kidō without an already open wound. If there is a wound it will hit with a level sixty Kidō.
    This can be done as many times as he wants so long as he has the sufficient amount of blood in the crystal, three times per post, one post break.

Rising Blood Stroke
    This is one of Jin's fastest attacks to execute and is typically reserved for the moment when his opponent is most confused, or knocked back. By standing in front of his opponent and gathering reiatsu, and blood on both of his swords in the same manner he does with his blood slash. Jin starts this attack. After the preparation is completed, Jin will shift his body so that his hips, and his Zanpakutō(in his right hand) are facing the enemy. Then by bringing his blade toward the sky, and turning his entire body Jin will then bring his left hand, and sword into view. In the same manner that his Zanpakutō was slashed upward, his second blade will do the same.

The difference between the two is that when he brings the second sword up toward the opponent, it will then release a blood stroke similar to his blood slash. Should this attack land with both strokes hitting the opponent, this will typically knock the opponent (given their durability is low enough) into the air, or onto the ground. The blood slash will hit with the power of a level thirty Kidō. This, however, can be tripled in power should all three slashes make contact.
    This can be used four times per thread, once per post, one post break

Dual Blood slash
    This attack is set up the same as the typical Blood Slash but there is a slight change to the attack, and execution. By finishing the coating process to his special blade, Jin connects the two blades together, and transfers a part of the blood and reiatsu essentially coating his Zanpakutō in the same manner. This is where the execution becomes different.

By raising both blades into an x formation, and then focusing his reiatsu to his arms, and his blades he starts charging the attack. By then bringing both blades in their opposite slashing motions, Jin creates an x shaped beam/attack of blood. This can still be used similar to the the original Blood slash in the sense that Jin can cut the enemy open, and then have the beams charge into the enemy essentially quadrupling the potential damage.

The major drawback to this attack is in it's preparation time. It's powerful but takes Jin some time to fully concentrate his energy, and reiatsu into both blades. He can charge it up while moving, it will just take a slightly longer about of time. Both beams are equivalent to a level 30 Kidō, or sixty if attacking an open wound.
    Can be done four times per thread - one time in a row, must take a post break.

Death Stroke
    This is Jin's second most powerful attack when it comes to his dual wielding abilities. This is also where he takes most of his training in martial arts, Hoho, and Zanjutsu and combines it all into one. It's similar to his 'Death Tempest' attack, but is completed by just him, and not aided by his blood clones, or any outside source. He will also use this if he is low on energy as it doesn't actually require any reiatsu to complete.

By taking his lowered stance, and bring one blade up, and then another low to the ground, Jin starts by slashing to the left with the risen blade and then quickly flipping in one spot, bring his second blade down. Then from that position, he'll bring the first blade back from the left (after landing from the flip the original blade is still on the left) back to the right, and then using the momentum to slash with the second blade also to the right. He will continue slashing, and attacking the enemy for about ten to fifteen more combination of these moves.

He'll finish the attack by launching himself at the enemy spinning, drilling has blades into their gut and then bringing both blades out, one to the left and one to the right, finally landing on his feet. During the entire attack and the gleam from both blades gives Jin an almost illusionary aspect to his attack.
    Can be done three times per thread, once per pst, must take a two post breakUse this as a visual aspect to the attack

Death Tempest
    This is arguably Jin's most powerful sword technique, and one that he uses when he wants to end the battle not only stylishly, but with force and control. This is the only other skill in which he uses martial arts, zanjutsu, and hoho all into one, but with a slash of his ability and control over blood. By gathering reiatsu all over his body, and then using his blades unique ability to control, and produce blood while within the gem, Jin pours it out, and coats himself in blood. Once both of these prerequisites are finished, Jin takes it to the next step. This takes one post in advanced of preparation. The blood is so thin that it almost gives Jin a glossy crimson hue, and mostly looks like he is coating himself in his reiatsu.

By getting down into a stance that is very similar to his Death Stroke stance, Jin initiates his attack. Jin starts by spinning, and in doing so he releases five blood clones that all appear one after the other heading for the enemy. These blood clones are completely, and utterly solid and will each make one slashing motion toward the enemy when they go past. Block, and disabling these aren't the issue, but they all come at once, and blocking all of them is almost inconceivable. Each clone will take two slashes to take out, or if they're decapitated that will suffice. However, once the last clone is out, and heading toward the enemy, Jin lists from his stance and makes his final lunge.

As the clone makes it's last attack Jin will shunpo to the front of the enemy(if they're stunned from the clones), or their back (to get a surprise attacking) and begins slashing, and attacking the enemy ruthlessly. This will consist of four right, and left slashes and then one final slash with both blades going straight down the middle of the person body. This is normally the attack he uses to end a battle, or to kill an enemy.
    Can be done twice per thread, once per post, and must take a four post break
  • Any Extra Notes: Blood Art rulez

Last edited by Jin Hoshigawa on Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:27 am; edited 3 times in total

Jin's Sword Styles[Done] Zeekcopy_zpse84d83da Jin's Sword Styles[Done] Jincopy_zps3eccfca0 Jin's Sword Styles[Done] Jace_zps5142b68c
(Click the image to go to the profile)
Anonymous

Jin's Sword Styles[Done] Empty Re: Jin's Sword Styles[Done]

Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:36 am
Jin's Sword Styles[Done] Tumblr_mpsgo8u6OA1sxcttho1_500
Aivee Will Begin a Review!
On the tier/mastery things; I can approve the upped tier. And your skills? I think you've earned that too so Now to look at your skills.

Blood Slash
First off, it's a nice move but there are some technicalities. That's a really short, tiny blade if 0.4 ounces of blood can cover it; that's 1/4th of an ounce.. that's not a lot love. And to COAT it? Coating is relatively visibly eliminating all aspects. 0.4 ounces won't do.. unless it's a real small blade. So I suggest you up the amount to proportion to your blade love <3

I'm assuming all physical things, such as slashing and what not, will fall in line with his specs? Like he could do it normally, he just chooses to do so for that attack?

One more question; how does the slash increase in power with already existing wounds? It makes no mention of such anywhere else, so I think you dun goofed there; maybe you meant with the slash, it's on a lvl60 and just shooting it out is a lvl30? I dunno, you sorta confused me right there. xD

Rising Blood Stroke
Hello fighting game! And this is okay; do read my note at the end of it though. >W<

Dual Blood Slash
This be okay too, just read my note concerning all your techniques at the end of my check! Also, you got the open wound thingie here too XD

Death Stroke
.. this is fine? XD

Death Tempest
My only concern is the durability of the clones. Do they disperse if someone hits hit, or what? Just a little more detail there would be nice.

Generally
Possibly adding a cool down to some of the more strenous moves and such; maybe a limit of how many times in a row (one after the other) they can be used? 'cuz fesibly you can do Death Stroke 4-5 times in combat; though I know you more or less won't abuse it, but it's still nice to expand right~? But yeah >W<
Jin Hoshigawa
Jin Hoshigawa
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jin's Sword Styles[Done] Left_bar_bleue0/0Jin's Sword Styles[Done] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:26 am
Blood Slash - Changed requested stuff. As for the wound, to damage ratio (this will apply to the other skills as well) my logic behind it was this. The initial slash happens and cuts the opponent open - the beam, which comes out right as the initial slash is done, will come out in the same exact spot that the wound was created. These beams have a high cutting power, and, should it make contact with an open wound, will dig deeper. I used Kidō to give a comparison in terms of damage dealt with beam slash vs sword+beam slash.

Everything else was changed, and edited. Cool downs, amounts of time used per post, and per thread added.

Jin's Sword Styles[Done] Zeekcopy_zpse84d83da Jin's Sword Styles[Done] Jincopy_zps3eccfca0 Jin's Sword Styles[Done] Jace_zps5142b68c
(Click the image to go to the profile)
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jin's Sword Styles[Done] Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Jin's Sword Styles[Done] Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:19 pm
Jin's Sword Styles[Done] Lunapic_137158736763607_2_zpsacdc40c9

Double Approved~ Let's get this outta here.

Jin's Sword Styles[Done] GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum