Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
» Queen To Queen [Mana/Claire]
Today at 2:33 pm by Absentee

» Mikasas Claims/Reserves
Today at 12:37 pm by Mikasas

» Yoko Kumori [Finished]
Today at 12:17 pm by Mikasas

» Become one with earth [Solo]
Today at 6:33 am by MWD

» Show me your power. [Ulv/Demonica]
Today at 3:27 am by Mirja Eeola

» Absentee's Face Claim
Today at 2:55 am by Mirja Eeola

» Family Matters [Calypso/Inami]
Today at 12:47 am by Angry Charmander

» Operation War Dogs: Soaring Upon Borrowed Wings [Magnolia, Atlas]
Yesterday at 5:08 pm by Shizuo

» Henrex's 30 Day Anyburst Tracker
Yesterday at 1:02 pm by Henrex

» THE MONSUTA V3
Yesterday at 10:51 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2625 registered users
The newest registered user is Minxkasa

Our users have posted a total of 124471 messages in 19008 subjects
Share | 

The Platinum Hearts Canon Listing & Guidelines

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
419100/999999  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 41PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Canon Listing & Guidelines   Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:08 pm

[adm]I will be denying this reserve, since you're a brand new member, don't have an approved character, and have only been on site for a day.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haru Ryuu
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
1300/1300  (1300/1300)
Tiers:

Subject Post 42PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Canon Listing & Guidelines   Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:06 pm

The Canon Reserve Template
» Name Of Character: Yachiru Kusajishi
» Reason: The canon char I originally went for is now being gone for by somebody else, and quite frankly Yachiru fits my rp style better. Hopefully, since I'm back for good, I can make a much better app than last time I went for a canon. I happen to like the character herself, and generally think it'd be good experience for me to try for her!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 43PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Canon Listing & Guidelines   Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:19 pm

[adm]Denying this. This is on the grounds that you just got back, that staff does not trust you to RP a canon character well, and the lack of work or interest in your own characters.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma
Exitus Acta Probat

Member Info
Platinum Points:
288800/999999  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 44PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Canon Listing & Guidelines   Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:43 am

» Name Of Character: Kisuke Urahara
» Reason: So Urahara has never ever taken a direct role in the way of the worlds events - if we ignore the Quincy arc - the same thing I want to go with here, firstly Urahara creates "pieces" on the game of the plot, people like Ichigo and Shadin even has connections with Tsubine. The man plays the game to bring about change and a better outcome, now just about all these pieces he left to take his place and keep the world balanced. Add 400 years and what's happened? Ichigo's not even a major player anymore, Shadin's done nothing but hole up in Japan and lost a lot of the world. Tsubine's not the Captain Commander or even Zero Division any more. Basically, I think he'd be disappointed in this outcome and almost like a parent that has decided... "Children have fucked up, time to fix this myself". But he's not done anything, lost and given up most resources so he needs to build up his "power" again in the world while maintaining his off the radar approach.

First plan would be the get more "pieces" on the board, hence he'd begin with the role of a teacher, looking out for people he can take in and train passively like Shadin and Ichigo to obtain a desired result and once again make a group of powerful players, he needs them to not be aligned and more like a wildcard which is what both Shadin and Ichigo were originally. He then needs to obtain some control of orgs or a way that he can start bolstering protags - likely reviving the Mod Souls to do so - this will eventually build up to factor into the war when it happens.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma
Exitus Acta Probat

Member Info
Platinum Points:
288800/999999  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 45PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Canon Listing & Guidelines   Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:54 pm

[mod]The Canon claims: Sui Feng, Kisuke Urahara, Ichigo Kurosaki, Tier Harribel and Coyote Starrk are open again due to inactivity with the canon.[/mod]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
115400/99999  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 46PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Canon Listing & Guidelines   Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:51 am

» Name Of Character: Mashiro Kuna
» Reason:
My oh my how can i explain my reasoning for picking up Mashiro as a canon? Well firstly the fact that she's a vizard obviously.

The vizards as a whole was a very neat and intriguite idea for the bleach canon, the fact that hollows can reside in a shinigami's body and either corrupt them completely or learn to get along gave hollows an identity and personality for say. For instance Ichigo's inner hollow at the beginning was seen as the bad guy but as the series went on he's learned to build trust and hell even in the FKT arc he's shown to have some sense of humor and reasoning for his actions. Regardless, why Mashiro? Well considering the fact that she has a very child-like and a "never taking things seriously" sort of attitude plus this would give me a the opportunity to give her zanpaktou a theme that fits her character similar to Kensei and his shikai/bankai. Plus the turn back pendulum arc was pretty intriguing as we got to see both her and the other vizards lives as shinigami before the whole stick with Aizen, and lets be honestly her interaction with Kensei is pretty adorable almost like a brother sister mentality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 47PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Canon Listing & Guidelines   Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:16 pm

[adm]With an agreement that was made in staffhelp (in Discord), I will be approving this. Reserve expires in two weeks: May 6th.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Platinum Hearts Canon Listing & Guidelines
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5