Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
» Purple Parcel for the Purple Captain [Private/Murasaki]
Today at 1:34 am by Sage

» Family Matters [Calypso/Inami]
Yesterday at 11:20 pm by Angry Charmander

» Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex]
Yesterday at 8:00 pm by Henrex

» Daddy's Special Place
Yesterday at 6:39 pm by Slayer

» Temperant Rains, Promises Overdue [Ulv/Niflheim, Private]
Yesterday at 6:07 pm by Shizuo

» As Fleeting Clouds pass by. [Ulv, Magnolia]
Yesterday at 5:45 pm by Shizuo

» Inferno
Yesterday at 1:08 pm by Absentee

» [THEFROST]'s 30 Day Anyburst Challenge
Yesterday at 11:52 am by Absentee

» Absentee's Templates
Yesterday at 10:54 am by Absentee

» Operation War Dogs: Colorado
Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:21 pm by Shizuo

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2622 registered users
The newest registered user is Shanks

Our users have posted a total of 124372 messages in 18992 subjects
Share | 

Temperant Rains, Promises Overdue [Ulv/Niflheim, Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
59000/99999  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Temperant Rains, Promises Overdue [Ulv/Niflheim, Private]   Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:08 pm

Niflheim P.
The Ancient Quincy

Song: UNKNOWN - Artist: UNKNOWN - Words: 1012
The weeks that had gone by since their previous encounter had afforded Niflheim, the leader of the Quincy enough time to think about what the future might bring. A thousand years she had devoted to the safety, and leadership of her people. It was a period of time that she did not regret, she loved her people, taking great pride in what they had achieved in the time that she had walked alongside them as a mentor and a role model that they could look towards when they were afraid of the unknown that lay before them, waiting to be explored.

Niflheim had sent a message via Gull across the Pacific a few weeks before, to the girl who remained in her heart even now, after the many months that they had spent apart. Some might say that time was the perfect panacea for the pains of the heart, that it would make people grow apart, and ease heartbreak. Yet, even now her heart held within it the majesty of her love, it was a conflagration of brilliant feelings and glorious urges that had only grown, not lessened, with the passage of time.

The message she had sent to Ulv was simple, and it read.

"Ulv, the time for thinking has passed, and I have as I have for a thousand years continued to wait, Come to meet me in Greece on December 5th. I have something to tell you. "

That brought us to the present, with nif sitting on an open bar that had only one customer, her. The skies overhead poured down rain from the heavens themselves, as if there was a travesty happening amongst the gods. The cocktail dress that she wore, regal and of the purest white clung to her body as she sat in the midst of the rain. Her hair was not done up like normal in its regal manner but instead rested in a drape around her face, giving her a mysterious, and mature charm.

The bartender seemed to watch this girl, who looked like she belonged to an era long forgotten, stirring the olive around in her martini glass with the toothpick without a word, her silver eyes unreadable, and unflinching as the temperant rains drenched her. Thunder rumbled overhead, and she hadn't left yet, even if lightning struck the bar itself the girl had little issue with sitting there and waiting in the spot that she had designated. Instead, she waited, silently upon the stool for the one who she wished to arrive, to arrive.

Coding BY: [THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
398349/999999  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Temperant Rains, Promises Overdue [Ulv/Niflheim, Private]   Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:54 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

Getting a letter from Rakki was nice. They had a decidedly...hands-off relationship because of their work schedules, but she was always eager to make free time around Rakki's schedule to meet her. Which was why when she got the letter, she told Iko to set an alarm and tell her when the 5th arrived. Ulv was grabbing a few weeks to stop her tattoo burning so much. The power in there that had happened after the fight with Demonica was bottle-necking, to much had come too fast and it wasn't designed to work with it. So she sat, and focused on her Cultivation, entering the deep meditative state that was the highest level of Stoic Meditation.

And then, a few seconds later Iko was going "BRRRRING BRRRING! I AM AN ALARM~!". Which was a bit annoying.
'I said the 5th, not right away, Iko' Ulv told her.
'But....it is the 5th' Iko explained. It caught Ulv off guard, but it made sense when she thought about the cultural protocols surrounding a person who went into such closed-door Cultivation. Time passed them by in a second, and it threw them off entirely...And another thing that threw her off was 4th Rank. It was...immense. She had felt the large increases in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, but between 3rd and 4th was...mind-boggling.

But that was all for later, right now she got up, and headed out to find Rakki. It was raining when she arrived, but a stiff breeze ensured that she arrived entirely dry.
"Wow. I didn't know you even had a dress like that. It makes me feel under-dressed" she muttered, lighting up with her Resolve Flame and making a dress out of it before sitting down. "So, super secret awesome stuff. What can I do for you, my darling?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Temperant Rains, Promises Overdue [Ulv/Niflheim, Private]   Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:57 pm

Niflheim P.
The Ancient Quincy

Song: UNKNOWN - Artist: UNKNOWN - Words: 1012
Ulv had arrived, and Niflheim did not speak right off the bat. Her hands daintily cupping the martini that she had ordered from the bartender. Watching the swirling olive that sat within the crystal clear cocktail that rested within her palms. Almost half a year had gone into the decision that she was making today, and the feelings that went into the decision that she had made were most certainly not lightly made.

All her life, she had devoted her love, her power, her entire existence to the people that were under her charge. At the beginning that was the date clan when she was it's head, for almost a thousand years it had been the Quincy which she had served as their grandmaster and eventually their leader. It had been a thankless task. One that the girl had often thought that she would end up dying alone from. Yet, she had met Mirja, and they had begun to learn about each other, and the girl had finally found what was known as love, as a joy that stemmed from the companionship that she didn't know that she would be capable of finding.

Those months arguably were the happiest in her life. She didn't worry about the mundane issues, the problems that could take place, she merely loved mirja, loved the time they had together. It was. . . a period of happiness that abandoned her far too quickly, and the news of mirja's death rocked her world, it was such a raw pain, an emptiness that she had never felt since her family had thrown her out, horrified by the immortal being that she had become in the beginning days of the Quincy.

Niflheim threw herself back into work, back into the life she had lived for millennia before. Her people were what she devoted her everything to, and the words she had longed to say to Mirja when she returned were left unbidden on her lips. They were words that she had never thought she would get to say to another person and yet... Ulv had come into her life. Ulv in many ways was like mirja, but she was more than Mirja had been.

Ulv was much more put together and as Niflheim had thought long and hard she had finally come to her answer. It was the same answer she had thought about the year before when Mirja had died, it was the answer that she had thought had been lost to her. Which brought them to the present.

Niflheim did not speak at first, and instead downed the entirety of her martini glass as the thunder rumbled overhead. Her eyes betrayed nothing, not a smidgen of emotion, and as her hands clenched the glass beneath her hands she began what would be the scariest moment in her life. Much harder than the protection of her people, leaving bare her raw, and vulnerable emotions.

"I've... had time to do thinking, about this, about us. " Niflheim began softly, slowly, her voice a steady whisper, full of a myriad of emotions.

" In the beginning, I didn't know what to make of you, when you came into my Life I was hurting, my feelings were so raw, so unsteady and unsure. I thought that if I let you go I would lose you in a far more permanent manner. I didn't know what would happen in the future, I was too stuck in the present as I have always been to answer that question." Niflheim continued softly, her voice almost indescernable as the rain began to pick up.

"But the answer i've been looking for for the past half a year has been there right from the beginning." Niflheim exhaled softly, her thumbs pressing against the crystal rim of the glass as she worked herself up to the scariest moment of her life.

"I chose you, Till the end of this life of mine, I will chose you. "Nif paused before saying the scariest words of all.

"Lets get married Ulv."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
398349/999999  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Temperant Rains, Promises Overdue [Ulv/Niflheim, Private]   Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:39 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

Taking a seat next to Rakki, Ulv just, sat there and smiled softly. From experience she knew that Rakki wasn't much of a talker, and Mirja's habit of rambling inately and extensively didn't go down all so well with her dear Quincy. So she just sat there, basking in the presence of her lover. And the emotions of her lover. Her heart helped her feel what Rakki was feeling, and it was truly spectacular. Then she downed her Martini in a big gulp, and Ulv gave a soft giggle.
"That how we doing it? Well then, bartender! Make me a....you know, outside of Soul Rice Wine and occasionally Mjord, I don't even know what I drink. Hmm, make me a whatever" she asked, and then Rakki started talking.

She was...doing a lot of talking actually. This wasn't like Rakki. If she was any less composed she would be nervously rambling. It was a little worrying, and it made Ulv think. Is she breaking up with us? What else could be so great that she would be this awkward talking about it. This nervous. But, that idea was debunked pretty quickly, by the next words. Ulv heard them, accepted then, and then picked up the drink and nodded.

"Sounds cool. I don't really have any family, but I got a lot of friends if you aren't opposed to a wedding filled with absolute strangers. Do you wanna wear the dress or should I? You've always put up a really dominant feel so you in the suit would be fun, plus I think you'd look great in a suit. We could find a lovely venue, I'll cook the food, and it'll be a nice wedding. Nothing crazy big but not really low key either. Something just, nice"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Temperant Rains, Promises Overdue [Ulv/Niflheim, Private]   Yesterday at 6:07 pm

Niflheim P.
The Ancient Quincy

Song:Hikari [Kingdom Hearts 2016] - Artist: Sam Yung

"Honestly? I don't care who is at our wedding, so long as you are at the end of the altar, I will be happy."

Nif listened to what Ulv had to say about a suit, and about all the strangers and she was struck by the sense of realism that stemmed from this decision. She was going back to her human roots and doing something so human as getting married. Niflheim paused like a deer trapped in the headlights, before she gently pressed her hand on the top of Ulv's drink, pushing it back down on the marble bar with a clink.

Leaning in the smile that she gave was practically glowing. There was such a mature breadth of emotion. It was like a thousand-year glacier had finally thawed and the wildflowers were growing beautifully from the frigid spring-fed waters.

"I am more than happy to wear the pants this time. Is that what you want dear? " Rakki's fingers gently cupped the hand that was holding the drink, curling around her digits as she leaned in, droplets falling from her eyelashes, causing her clothing to stick to her lithe frame as her other arm coiled around Ulv's neck and she pressed her body up against Ulv's muscular frame. The soft satin of her skin, and modest bustle of her breasts squishing against the muscular lass.

Her breath came out as a fine puff of steam due to the cooler December temperatures.

"I'm not letting you go again." Rakki spoke in an almost hoarse, and husky tone before bringing her lips up to gently peck themselves against ulv's mouth. Speaking between soft kisses.

"Never. Ever. Again." Rakki would kiss Ulv on the mouth one more time after she said again, the soft savory warmth that blossomed from that sensation of flesh against flesh was something that she could say with certainty belonged right where it was. She felt like she had finally found the safe harbor in which she could shelter her heart from the turmoil that had plagued her life. The tears that glistened on the corners of her eyes, that lingered and mixed with the rain, were tears of joy.

Ulv was particularly sensitive to emotion, so as the rain picked up, and drowned out everything other than their small, dimly lit pocket of the world, she would be given all of it. The absolute euphoric joy that Rakki felt with every fiber of her being. It was a radiant emotion that could vanquish even the darkest of fear. It was as if a storm sky had been obliterated to show the soft, peaceful night.

There were no words that could capture the joy that burned brightly within Rakki's bosom. No words that could come close to beginning to touch on this feeling. So she didn't speak, she just kissed Ulv, and basked in the happiest moment of her life.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Temperant Rains, Promises Overdue [Ulv/Niflheim, Private]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1