Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Meeting...Again
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 8:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 7:12 pm by MWD

» Hello there (Open)
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:29 pm by Mirja Eeola

» A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading]
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 10:21 am by Mirja Eeola

» Nicoletta Karlene
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 8:07 pm by Valkyron

» A Costume Party for the Ages [Open]
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 2:43 pm by MWD

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 1:25 pm by MWD

» Lost and Found
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 11:37 pm by Siegharty

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 2:18 pm by Steiner Franz

» Familiar Faces
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 1:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2702 registered users
The newest registered user is LeonsLions

Our users have posted a total of 130624 messages in 19845 subjects

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:03 am

@Elendril wrote:
Name: Christopher
Position Requesting: NPC Controller

Staff Experience: a lot on others sites ranging from Admin to mod,, here app checker in training

RolePlay Experience: maybe 3 years now

What Makes You Good Staff: On a lot and willing to do threads with a lot of people

Additional Comments: N/A

As of Sunday, you are effectively terminated of your former App Checking permissions. Therefore, I am not accepting this application either as I feel you are better off as a member then staff.

Quote :
Name: Edge/Hunter
Position Requesting: App Checker/Whatever you guys need someone for.

Staff Experience: I've worked here before, and other places.

RolePlay Experience: Plenty, I've been role playing for years.

What Makes You Good Staff: Well.....I mean, I guess that's really for you guys to decide, isn't it? I've become active again, I have a ton of extra time to put into the site, I'm dedicated, I've tried to get to know people here. I help people out whenever they need it.

Additional Comments: Not really, other than I noticed there aren't really any lower staff members.....at all.

You, on the other hand, I am not sure how I feel about. I cannot say this is a yes or no as I will have to consult my staff to see how they feel about it and see how I feel about this as well.

Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde
Tsubine

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7380/100The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:07 am

Upon a discussion, Gin, we simply still do not feel comfortable with you as Staff. When we feel you are ready, we will tell you.

The Dark Enforcer
||Tsukuyomi||

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 23PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:44 am

Name: Tsukuyomi
Position Requesting: App Checker

Staff Experience: I've been around

RolePlay Experience: About a two years almost

What Makes You Good Staff: Just critical enough about apps to try that nothing is really abused.

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 Cfxvcxvgcx_zpsfisagwqu
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 24PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:10 pm

@||Tsukuyomi|| wrote:
Name: Tsukuyomi

Staff Experience: I've been around

RolePlay Experience: About a two years almost

What Makes You Good Staff: Just critical enough about apps to try that nothing is really abused.

Eh, I still don't feel you are really ready in my eyes to be staff again as I'm still getting tension based feelings on what you would do in that position. I'll probably have another discussion with staff on your request, but for the time being I'm probably going to reject this application into staff until further notice.

Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS
Dr.Hiro

Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 25PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:49 pm

Name: Dr.Hiro

Staff Experience:I have been Admin on a couple sites, as well as moderator on a few and Head admin Frosteh, Tsu, and Agito should know my experience

RolePlay Experience:
I've been role playing for about 6 or 7 years and again Frosteh, Tsu, and Agito should know my experience.

My recent ones
The Black Merge Amongst Queen's

The Collapse of a World

Beaches, Women, Tropical Weather, and Christ the Redeemer

Finished Threads
A First Meeting

A Reunion of Two Hiro and Zoro

two unfinished ones that weren't finished due to not having internet
Yayjuu's Crimson Knight
Interesting Proposal

What Makes You Good Staff:
I'm not quick to judge people and i have an open mind about any thing really, and i'm very easy going and pretty chill when it comes to dealing with new members and new role players.

Additional Comments: none
Back to top Go down
http://heroverse.forumotion.com/
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 26PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:03 pm

Name: Crow
Position Requesting: Doesn't matter, just want to help.

Staff Experience: I've lead several websites and owned them, they did die however I was active and helping along the way. I will link a couple of the active ones that did decently, keep in mind that they were on a live chat place for RP. I am decent at doing whatever is required of me, this offer is just for help. If need be I can just NPC stuff for the site, it's really up to you. Use me if you want to where ever you require me.

Bleach Universe

Requiem of the Arrancar

RolePlay Experience: I have about ten years of roleplay experience, played both sides of the fence female and male, even did a trap at one point. I have played good and evil, am good at either or. Evil is interesting to me if it's done certain ways, but that's just my general opinion of it. I have alot of RP experience and generally will make people work for stuff if I am NPC, but I will not go as far as to kill them outright and on purpose. The goal for me whenever I RP is to let them have fun.

What Makes You Good Staff: I am good with people, I am a fast learner. But I am also willing to understand that I don't have all the answers and shut up and listen.

Additional Comments: Like I said before, I am only offering to help if needed. If yall don't need me as staff I do understand. Just thought I would make the offer to chip in.

Ye Olde Guarde
Tsubine

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7380/100The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 27PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:05 pm

Quote :
Rules for Application:

You must be here for at least a month unless you get special permission.
You must provide two to four RP links with your character.
You can't give higher staff trouble.
You should have at least 100 posts.
There will most likely be some exceptions.
You must wait at least two weeks to apply again if you have been denied.
One missions required for NPC Controllers on

Denied because you don't fit any of the qualifications, sorry.

Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 28PostSubject: hoping for a trial run    The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:41 am

b]Name:[/b] Jared, Or Nue depending on which i like the second then my real name

My user name is Shizuo Heiwajima
Position Requesting:
Judgement caller

Staff Experience:
Lunas gas i was a mod

RolePlay Experience:
i've been roleplaying for over 6-7 years now and have been forum rping for a year or two.

I read fast, and am willing to jump on crap as when im needed. Im diligent, and unbias meaning i wont favor someone for who they are and will judge on the facts and the essential dispute in question. I will be fair and not to mention will get all the facts before said judgement.

Im on alot not to mention, i am always ready for something to do, And i think by now i know the rules pretty well from past experiences.

Additional Comments:

I know i've goofed up in the past but im hopping if i could get a trial run as this and prove i know what im doing. And not to mention that i can contribute to helping out the site more.

Last edited by Shizuo on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReddTseuken
Stone That The Builder Refused
ReddTseuken

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 29PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:15 pm

Name:Redd

Staff Experience: None at all

RolePlay Experience:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t6456-a-book-a-day

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t6454-division-2-fight-night-rumble-in-karakura-forrest#38165

Well I'm pretty even tempered
I'm not a double standard asshole
I get along with most people pretty well
and I'm pretty active on the site I get on almost everyday

Additional Comments:

UHHHH nothin ...

Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 30PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:32 pm

@Shizuo wrote:
b]Name:[/b] Jared, Or Nue depending on which i like the second then my real name

My user name is Shizuo Heiwajima
Position Requesting:
Judgement caller

Staff Experience:
Lunas gas i was a mod

RolePlay Experience:
i've been roleplaying for over 6-7 years now and have been forum rping for a year or two.

I read fast, and am willing to jump on crap as when im needed. Im diligent, and unbias meaning i wont favor someone for who they are and will judge on the facts and the essential dispute in question. I will be fair and not to mention will get all the facts before said judgement.

Im on alot not to mention, i am always ready for something to do, And i think by now i know the rules pretty well from past experiences.

Additional Comments:

I know i've goofed up in the past but im hopping if i could get a trial run as this and prove i know what im doing. And not to mention that i can contribute to helping out the site more.

I'm not entirely sure you'll be up to par with being a Judgement Caller, so I'm going to have to deny you myself as I wouldn't feel comfortable with you being in such a spot along with other staff members. However, I believe you have more talent for being an NPC Controller as we are in need of those at the moment and you can reapply for that.

Quote :
Name:Redd

Staff Experience: None at all

RolePlay Experience:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t6456-a-book-a-day

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t6454-division-2-fight-night-rumble-in-karakura-forrest#38165

Well I'm pretty even tempered
I'm not a double standard asshole
I get along with most people pretty well
and I'm pretty active on the site I get on almost everyday

Additional Comments:

UHHHH nothin ...

I already gave you the clear on Skype, so I will auto approve you for this spot as I feel you'll be good at it based on your activity, how often you post and our need for them. So give it a shot and we'll see how you do.

Sponsored content

Subject Post 31PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next