Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» An Age Old Question
Yesterday at 11:10 pm by Rawk

» Scoville, Tolerant Soul
Yesterday at 9:33 pm by JJ

» Erenyata Nobumitsuki
Yesterday at 8:34 pm by Kai Lam

» Geralds first encounter [Asura]
Yesterday at 7:33 pm by MWD

» Shh, I'm Going Fox Hunting. [Aiko/Ceal] [PRIVATE]
Yesterday at 5:04 pm by Snopy

» A Song Of Storms [Panama] [Operation Devil Wall] [Gotei/Monsuta]
Yesterday at 3:55 pm by Henrex

» The Ways of the Ninja [PRIVATE/Henrex]
Yesterday at 2:22 pm by MWD

» Translucent Alterations [PRIVATE/Gamma]
Yesterday at 8:38 am by Henrex

» A Man of Hell Approaches! [Aiko/Kokuto]
Yesterday at 6:05 am by Henrex

» Henrex's Active Templates [V2]
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:44 pm by Henrex

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2487 registered users
The newest registered user is Hakase

Our users have posted a total of 116985 messages in 17808 subjects
Top posting users this week
Henrex

MWD

Rawk

Angry Charmander

Leviathan

JJ

Shizuo

[THEFROST]

Snopy

RyuzakiSaitō

Discord App
Share | 

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade
The Hybrid King

¥ Yen : 334068776

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
10015/100000  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 251PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:52 pm

«SORRY FOR THE INTERRUPTION»

Hey there friends! Just to update members on the site of recent changes, Kyle (Teitoku on site) is currently being placed as a Trial Mod in order to review his activity and work with the staff team. On top of that we have thoughts of others we may want as staff members so please do be mindful if a staff member pc's you about work. Thanks again, we'll contact those we are looking to work with soon enough.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148292147

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 252PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:14 pm

«CLEARING HENREX FOR TRIAL MOD»

Alright, I'm just leaving this note to say I'm starting a training period for Henrex to be made into a potential mod. This period may last anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks depending on how extensive the training is. I'm just leaving this here for documentation.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Gin

¥ Yen : 203565491

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
10000/999999  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 253PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:15 pm

Name: Real name Hunter, site name Gin
Position Requesting: App Checker (no authority)

Staff Experience: Was staff on here a few times before, think people know this.

RolePlay Experience: Since I've spent my RPing time almost exclusively on PH since joining, anything prior seems irrelevant at this point.

What Makes You Good Staff: I have a firm sense and wide knowledge of PH powers, have had characters in almost all levels of the power spectrum, am very active as staff even when my RPing slows down, and am unbiased when checking and approving/declining content (great example being was when I was staff last time and checked many Crow and Raiki apps/upgrades/whathaveyou despite having poor relationships with both at the time).

Additional Comments: I've noticed some people have had to wait longer than expected for their content to be staff checked due to reasons that, while the current staff can't really be faulted for, do happen. Even if this position is just temporary until Kyle becomes a full fledged staff member and increases in activity, I would still like to help in any way I can.

Edit: Though I don't think it would necessarily be applicable to a non-authority position such as app checker, my attitude toward other members has improved by quite a bit.

Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 254PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:15 am

«UPDATING OUR DECISION NOW»

Staff has converged with one another and we've come to the conclusion that we will not move forward with this application.

Back to top Go down
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 255PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:00 pm

«UPDATING OUR DECISION NOW»

Updating to state that Andy stepped down due to IRL issues.

Back to top Go down
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 256PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:51 pm

«UPDATING MY OWN DECISION NOW»

Since I'm in need of out-sourcing things, I'm going to allow Henrex and Kyle to take on trial admin roles as I need to start delegating certain task to other staff since I'm getitng more busy and stressed out. They will be watched carefully, but hopefully we'll have two new admins for the first time in eons to help out with the site and I might look for 1-2 more moderators soon to help.

Back to top Go down
§aga
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream

s_e stuff
¥ Yen : 205809156

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
74095/100000  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 257PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:52 pm

Name: S_E
Position Requesting: Trial Moderator

Staff Experience: Literally in every position starting 2013-07-28.

RolePlay Experience: Since 2013-06-30. PH is my home-site.

What Makes You Good Staff: I literally have no agenda that can even be fabricated. S_E for seitoukaichou. Uhm. Also don't RP here anymore so there's that.

Additional Comments: I came to do God's Work.

Rules for Application:

You must be here for at least a month unless you get special permission.
    • Shit.

You must provide two to four RP links with your character.
    • [Mongolia]
    • [Tomato]
    [Unwavering]
    • [Period]
    • [Dog]
    • [Rough]
    • I know it says at least 2-4 but best I could do is five, sorry.

You can't give higher staff trouble.
    • I mean if they're being troublesome than as a degenerated human I feel it'd be my obligation to rectify that.

You should have at least 100 posts.
    • Shit.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Last edited by §aga on Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY
¥ Yen : 120799307

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
174500/99999  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 258PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:02 pm

Name: Atlas, Eddie, Mr. Watts, PFC. Watts, That One Nigga, Morph, and Drake Look-A-Like
Position Requesting: Trial Admin

Staff Experience: I've been staff on and off with the seasons based on what's needed for the site. Never been removed or kicked out of staff only leaving of my own volition once things calm down.

RolePlay Experience: Ya'll know how long I've been on.

What Makes You Good Staff: I mean do we really need to re-hash this? I'ma da best. Nah but nothing has changed since my last application save for I've matured a bit with the army and generally learned to handle more situations in which I might perform poorly in. Decent understanding of high level characters now, plot of the site, knowledge in general of the site, and well known throughout the community.

Additional Comments: Talked with frost about this for a bit, so I just wanna see how this turns out.

TOTM November 2011
¥ Yen : 128990713

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
20/100  (20/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 259PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:46 am

Name: Portal, NeoGenerator, Scott (IRL)
Position Requesting: Trial Mod

Staff Experience:

Formerly Moderator on PH back in 2012 sometime.

RolePlay Experience:

Been RPing on PH on and off for 6 years now.

What Makes You Good Staff:

I have grown a lot since my last moderation venture and have developed a lot of maturity especially with dealing with interpersonal problems and in addition I will have a lot of free time to help clear out #staffhelp when people need checks and I believe PH is a story-centric roleplay and I will try my best to drive this message through to our new members as well as helping them personally to grow and improve - PH's core mission. In addition i cover a timezone currently not covered by staff which is the UK timezone.

Additional Comments: Discussed this with Frost in PM before posting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 260PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:53 am

«UPDATING MY OWN DECISION NOW»

First off, I'm going to address a few things:

One of the first is that Kyle is still going to be under his trial adminship because he hasn't had a chance ot be properply evaluted yet due to his internet circumstance. Now that it is fixed, I will evalute him in the next month or so in May.

Second, I'm going to create a new position called "technical moderator". These deal with people who are primarily focused on administrative duties. Yen, paychecks, technical things and etc. They aren't primarily used for dealing with the public.

Third, I'm making Henrex a Technical Moderator. He has great potential to be an admin in the future, and is still one I recommend, but I want more time to work with him. So, I will make him a Tech Mod for now.

Fourth, I'm going to be adding on S_E as a trial moderator for the next month to see how he plays out. While this may seem like an odd choice, we interviewed, spoken with and determined that S_E can potentially make a good staff. While he doesn't RP as much, he can provide excellent service for staffing.

Fifth, I'm also going to add on Portal because I want to see how he plays out after interviewing him and talking it over with staff. He should be able to better represent PH's values going forward and I'll give him a month to see how he performs.

Sixth, I'm going to make Morph an admin since I trust him to be able to handle the position, the workload and hopefully represent the site well.

That is all.

Back to top Go down

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next