Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2501 registered users
The newest registered user is Mythos

Our users have posted a total of 117458 messages in 17878 subjects
Top posting users this week
Yaksha

Mirja Eeola

Tsubine

Henrex

fantomdarc

Hakase

tina

Gamma

MWD

Snopy

Discord App
Share | 

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148302347

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 261PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Tue May 23, 2017 10:06 am

«UPDATING MY OWN DECISION NOW»

Just leaving an updated that I've gone ahead and removed Portal at his request. He resigned since he had a lot of personal things in his life to attend to and said he could not commit to staff at this time. I'm just leaving this here for documentation. S_E should also be a full time staff member at this point.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

¥ Yen : 349446282

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
3080/100  (3080/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 262PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:49 pm

Name: Tsubine
Position Requesting: Trial Mod (for now)

Staff Experience: Uhhhhh.... I was the co-head admin for 2 years? Been running my own sites for the past 5.

RolePlay Experience: 1 year on Yuna's site, 2 years on US1, four months on US2, 6 months on Blazing Souls, and 2 years here. Past five years are also full of RP. Hell, around November is my 10th year.

What Makes You Good Staff: Well, besides my phenomenal record here, I'm pretty handy on being on top of things. I like to make sure a site is cleaned of inactivity, even if the archives seem a little bloated. I'm better with members than I was back in the day, but mostly, I'm just someone who likes to get shit done.

Additional Comments: I'm... back? Also, Tuesday and Wednesdays I will be relatively limited in what I can do. Work has me without a computer. I can approve, but not move. I don't trust my fat fingers when it comes to editing things either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rawk
Seasoned Member

¥ Yen : 16075547

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
16000/999999  (16000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 263PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:47 pm

Name: Rawk, Larry, whichever.
Position Requesting: Trial Mod

Staff Experience: None here, of course, but I've been managing various roleplays for almost 9 years now in varying levels of authority.

Roleplay Experience: Started roleplaying at 12, and I've been doing it pretty much constantly since then. I started with very short-form Fire Emblem RP, but over the years I've done everything from very long-form stuff to script-style to, of course, tabletop roleplay in real life. I have a wide variety of experience with a lot of different things, and I believe I have a very good grasp of it.

What Makes You Good Staff: In short, I believe I have a good ability to interact cordially with others, and to work as a mediator in interpersonal conflict. I think that I have a good reputation, and as this is now my primary place of roleplay and I genuinely care about the well-being of the site and the userbase, I would like to assist in its upkeep and management.

Additional Comments: I'm a cool guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk

¥ Yen : 493159081

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
328100/999999  (328100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 264PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:27 am

[adm]Staff has come together and will be approving Rawk for a trial mod position. Welcome aboard![/adm]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SerenityVerdant

¥ Yen : 162911121

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
1570/100  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 265PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:53 am

Name: Serenity
Position Requesting: Admin

Staff Experience: I was Admin here before, along with Mod and "app checker" way back when. Was admin on other sites after that: NH, BB, AE, TEA, IC, and CS. I doubt I'll get admin straight up, which is fine.

RolePlay Experience: Going on 14-15 years? I honestly don't know. Started in December of 2003 when my family got their first computer. Kinda went crazy in lame places like MySpace chat until that got shot down. After that went to RC (Real Chat) until spammers and other jerks crashed that. When that went down, Crow brought me here. This was my first role play forum experience, but I've never stopped it. It's left a rather strong imprint on my life, so I don't plan on stopping any time soon.

What Makes You Good Staff: To be completely honest, accuracy. I follow the rules the way they're intended. If I'm not following a rule, it's because I don't know it exists or understood it wrong. I'm kind of a stickler for that stuff. From experience, I despise checking apps. I prefer to act more as a janitor. I clean things up, make sure things are in the right place, don't allow inactive stuff to just sit around, and make sure FCs are done right. I've noticed too many mistakes on them recently and it's catering to my fake-PTSD and real OCD.

Additional Comments: If allowed, my concentration will not be apps. I hate checking powers. I hate giving tiers. I'll do some apps as needed, but do not expect me to pop in and check every novel people toss out. I want to join staff to make sure things as simple and common as FCs are done right. Why I had a few reserves never added to the FC list, I do not know. I reserved them TWICE and not once were they put in there. Anger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27