Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2594 registered users
The newest registered user is Reyla

Our users have posted a total of 123571 messages in 18847 subjects
Share | 

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 261PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Tue May 23, 2017 10:06 am

«UPDATING MY OWN DECISION NOW»

Just leaving an updated that I've gone ahead and removed Portal at his request. He resigned since he had a lot of personal things in his life to attend to and said he could not commit to staff at this time. I'm just leaving this here for documentation. S_E should also be a full time staff member at this point.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
7380/100  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 262PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:49 pm

Name: Tsubine
Position Requesting: Trial Mod (for now)

Staff Experience: Uhhhhh.... I was the co-head admin for 2 years? Been running my own sites for the past 5.

RolePlay Experience: 1 year on Yuna's site, 2 years on US1, four months on US2, 6 months on Blazing Souls, and 2 years here. Past five years are also full of RP. Hell, around November is my 10th year.

What Makes You Good Staff: Well, besides my phenomenal record here, I'm pretty handy on being on top of things. I like to make sure a site is cleaned of inactivity, even if the archives seem a little bloated. I'm better with members than I was back in the day, but mostly, I'm just someone who likes to get shit done.

Additional Comments: I'm... back? Also, Tuesday and Wednesdays I will be relatively limited in what I can do. Work has me without a computer. I can approve, but not move. I don't trust my fat fingers when it comes to editing things either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rawk
Knight of the Two Swords

Member Info
Platinum Points:
16000/999999  (16000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 263PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:47 pm

Name: Rawk, Larry, whichever.
Position Requesting: Trial Mod

Staff Experience: None here, of course, but I've been managing various roleplays for almost 9 years now in varying levels of authority.

Roleplay Experience: Started roleplaying at 12, and I've been doing it pretty much constantly since then. I started with very short-form Fire Emblem RP, but over the years I've done everything from very long-form stuff to script-style to, of course, tabletop roleplay in real life. I have a wide variety of experience with a lot of different things, and I believe I have a very good grasp of it.

What Makes You Good Staff: In short, I believe I have a good ability to interact cordially with others, and to work as a mediator in interpersonal conflict. I think that I have a good reputation, and as this is now my primary place of roleplay and I genuinely care about the well-being of the site and the userbase, I would like to assist in its upkeep and management.

Additional Comments: I'm a cool guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
419100/999999  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 264PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:27 am

[adm]Staff has come together and will be approving Rawk for a trial mod position. Welcome aboard![/adm]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SerenityVerdant
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
1570/100  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 265PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:53 am

Name: Serenity
Position Requesting: Admin

Staff Experience: I was Admin here before, along with Mod and "app checker" way back when. Was admin on other sites after that: NH, BB, AE, TEA, IC, and CS. I doubt I'll get admin straight up, which is fine.

RolePlay Experience: Going on 14-15 years? I honestly don't know. Started in December of 2003 when my family got their first computer. Kinda went crazy in lame places like MySpace chat until that got shot down. After that went to RC (Real Chat) until spammers and other jerks crashed that. When that went down, Crow brought me here. This was my first role play forum experience, but I've never stopped it. It's left a rather strong imprint on my life, so I don't plan on stopping any time soon.

What Makes You Good Staff: To be completely honest, accuracy. I follow the rules the way they're intended. If I'm not following a rule, it's because I don't know it exists or understood it wrong. I'm kind of a stickler for that stuff. From experience, I despise checking apps. I prefer to act more as a janitor. I clean things up, make sure things are in the right place, don't allow inactive stuff to just sit around, and make sure FCs are done right. I've noticed too many mistakes on them recently and it's catering to my fake-PTSD and real OCD.

Additional Comments: If allowed, my concentration will not be apps. I hate checking powers. I hate giving tiers. I'll do some apps as needed, but do not expect me to pop in and check every novel people toss out. I want to join staff to make sure things as simple and common as FCs are done right. Why I had a few reserves never added to the FC list, I do not know. I reserved them TWICE and not once were they put in there. Anger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
419100/999999  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 266PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:29 pm

[adm]Just leaving this here as a note that Serenity has been accepted for a Trial Mod status. Welcome aboard![/adm]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma
Exitus Acta Probat

Member Info
Platinum Points:
288800/999999  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 267PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:55 am

STAFF APPLICATION

Name: Gamma or Jakob. Whatever you fancy of those two.
Position Requesting: Moderator or Site Assistant [Trial obviously]. I'd prefer Site Assistant.

Staff Experience: I started staff experience on another Bleach RP forum about 2013, late into the year. I was placed under the status of moderator by the Head Admin at the time. After she left and was replaced I was bumped up to Admin with a friend at the time, after a lot of drama between the owner and the head admin the two of us took the role of head admin and shared it. We couldn't find staff that were reliable though at the time and after all our work the site came to a stand still when we had exams for school. We were basically usurped then by another person and kicked off with all our work shelved for the year or so we ran the show (this ended in 2015).

I was an admin on a Naruto Forum which I helped build up until really recently, when the staff team all but collapsed because of idleness on behalf of the mods and admins having to much to manage which eventually left it lumped to me and another person doing all the work. So that'd be about 4-5 years of staff experience in a variety of roles.

Role-Play Experience: I started mid-2013, on a the previously mentioned Bleach site was there for a few years, the Naruto one about a year and a half. I came to Platinum Hearts on 16 Feb. 2016. So I've almost been here for two years. (technically three if we include my failed attempt in the past where I basically came, made a WIP and ditched because I couldn't get Xat to work on my tablet and Discord was the only reason I could stay basically this time) Anyway, we stray. So in total that's basically 4-5 years of Role-Play experience.

What Makes You Good Staff: I try to get along with everyone. I am active as a member and usually around to call upon, I no longer have the restrictions I had previously in the form of suffocating parents which would snatch tech away the moment I didn't bend to their will. I try to improve and work towards doing the utmost best of my abilities and staying on top of things. I am reliable, pretty sure I am at least, because people tried to keep me away from PH. Computer broken? I RP'd and did stuff on a tablet for all that time just to stick around. Even when my parents tried taking away tech all summer for 2017, I still came to my grandparents and got online every now and again. So I don't plan on leaving any time soon.

[Because I have time, and feel thorough I will include my views/opinions of everyone on the staff team at the moment. Just for the getting along with staff thing, idk what all your's are but here's this one]

Frost: I feel we get along pretty well, we shit-post each other a lot but at the same time I can sit down and have a pretty good and mature conversation with you about stuff when it happens. You share a lot in common with me so it's easy to get along.

Morph: Now, since we're being honest. I was sure he hated me. I still actually don't know. All I know is that Morph felt hard to get along with for a fair amount of time. However that's not to say anything bad. More recent times he feels easier to get along with - ironically right after he proved me wrong with that usurping thing - therefore I will not deny that I am a bit neutral on the guy but we got a pretty casual thing going on here. I give him some shit but I am just going to make it clear I mean nothing by it and it's all in good heart.

Tsubine and Serenity: Here's the gruesome twosome. I group them together because Tsu and Serenity sorta came along at the same time and are really close and I sorta feel the same way about them so no need to waste another section for the other. I get along well with these two. I enjoy chatting with them and role-playing with them. They are good company in a call and I've never really gotten any friction with any of them.

Henrex: Almost done. Henrex joined a few weeks before me like literally. He joined on Jan 21. 2016 and I joined on Feb 16. 2016. So he was basically that guy that I went for to chill with because he was new, I was new etc. He's probably one of the closest people to me on PH because of that ability to relate at joining around that time. There's really nothing else to say.

Rawk: Newer guy. I like you, you're good to talk to. I find it great to be in a call with you and just listen to those stories. I feel we have a pretty positive relationship and all and I can't recall butting heads with you or anything so just going to leave it there because I am almost at the thousand words with this.

Additional Comments: We talked about this previously in general chat on Discord, it wasn't really the place for it either. I am making this here to make it official and so it gets back to me. Why exactly? I start University soon, now I plan to schedule my life and organise it. I plan to still be here and be a very active member on-site however, when I finalise that timetable I want to know if I'm adding "staff work" to it. It won't be any trouble to add, but I won't be adding it after I finalised my timetable and routine so it's mainly so I can know now.

In terms of my availability, which I believed was brought up previously when I was on my tablet and without a laptop I own a laptop, a tablet, a phone and am in the process of getting a PC sorted out - and without any parents or people to restrict anything. Now as a show of good faith, I will give my e-mail address to staff (my actual one not these stupid ones I make for RP and stuff) for you to contact me in the event I "disappear" as unlikely as it will be given what I have said thus far and this concludes my application, hope you had a good read~.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fantomdarc
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
500/0  (500/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 268PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:40 pm

Name: Dave
Position Requesting:
Just thought I'd toss a name into a hat.

Staff Experience:
Inga no Kusari 2 years
Unforseen Destiny 3 years
Terra 3 years
Bleached v1 Admin
Bleached v2 Programmer/Admin
Bleached v3 Programmer/Admin
Numerous Others

RolePlay Experience:
First Tabletop 16 years ago.
First Forum, Unforseen Destiny 15 years ago.

One of my deadlands' characters became canon following multiple run ins with the pinnacle entertainment deadlands director.
One of my shadowrun characters was featured in multiple video games because one of my DMs wrote the game scripts.

What Makes You Good Staff:
Won't provide fluff or what not. So here you go:
Honestly, the biggest reason I usually end up applying to staff is I'm a stickler for the rules. I grew up in shadowrun and deadlands which are tabletop settings where the slightest thing made or broke the system. While new to PH, fresh takes are always decent things.

The only other reason is actually the whole programming background, I've written entire Forum RP software suites with one or two other guys. Which is funny cause I do mostly coding and not appeal. If you have anyone that remembers bleached, I wrote the entire system the board was run on alongside a long-time friend. Sure the staff Imploded, but by that point I had stepped down as my job had taken over most of my life at the time.

Additional Comments:
I like playing the devil's advocate and standing up for the losing side regardless of what it is. It might sound like arguing for the sake of arguing its more or less trying to look at things from other's perspectives.

That and GMing. I love helping people advance their characters and stories. Plus playing the doomed villain with "Sith Insurance" (Obviously Screwed) is extremely interesting to me. I don't really grow attached to characters very often. Being from Srun and Deadlands you get used to character deaths. Think there should be more villains around!

Thanks very much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
74095/100000  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 269PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:39 am

Name: S_E
Position Requesting: Moderator (do you guys even do SAs anymore?)

Staff Experience: Literally in every position starting 2013-07-28. Was a previous moderator on PH before quitting of my own volition.

RolePlay Experience: Since 2013-06-30. PH is my home-site.

What Makes You Good Staff: I know I haven't been active for that long, but literally the last time I was staff, I wasn't active *at all*, and then got back into it. The last time I was invited to staff it was because I understood every system and mechanic of the site very well (quincy and soul evo content not included because they shouldn't count as part of the site), could advise people well and direct them to threads or offer information they need, and above all, call bullshit on anything or anyone, which I do regardless of my status or position.

I'm still doing that, as well as ever if not even better now, to the point that people occasionally come to me for advice of their own initiative, whether for face claims, opinions on abilities, or even reviews on entire apps, three of the people having previously been on--or are currently--staff. Most of the advice I have provided were well-received to my knowledge, which naturally propagates the trust that I can provide good insight, which I can also contribute whilst on staff, if not even better because you know I'm not just some random-ass member speaking out of my ass (@ anybody new who doesn't know me or something). In fact, I was told by more than one that I should apply and can provide and handle the mantle appropriately and responsibly.

I can be confrontational for sure, and you already know I'm the dankest of them all, memeking extraordinaire. I'm sure that's not well-received for someone as staff, but as I've proven before I can separate my memes and responsibility as a staff member very well, sorta like how Cookies did. I can take care of my work, provide tactful interaction with the member-base while still upholding the standard and the system, making sure to let someone know if what they're doing is not okay. More than that, I never just leave something at "what you're doing is not okay" for reviews or anything done as a staff-member and not just personal opinion. I tell you what's wrong, why it's wrong, and what you need to do to make it no longer wrong.

While I was on staff before, I took care of my work well and cordially, and even took initiative to take on more projects, especially a lot of work behind the scenes. I worked on (both off and on staff) a lot of guides, information threads, simplification threads and ways to improve the site, especially for new members. If not, I was giving my opinion on the work of other staff and their projects, providing insights on what looks good, what doesn't, etc.

To be fair, when I quit staff I left some stuff unfinished, but my abrupt leave had some pretty heavy reasons for it which I've discussed with Frost before, and it's not something I'm going to publicise here since it's personal stuff, but me leaving staff and site wasn't just "fuck this I'm out, I'm lazy and don't wanna deal with it anymore". The issues have been resolved now, evident from me returning, and I'm thus ready to not stand for bullshit going around. Waited a bit to make sure nothing about the site really changed from my understanding of it previously, and now that I've gotten better perspective, I'm intent on taking action.

Additional Comments: I came to do God's Work, v2.

Rules for Application:

You must be here for at least a month unless you get special permission.
    • Shit.

You must provide two to four RP links with your character.
    • [Beast Calling w/Atlas]
    • [I Am Wolf w/ Mirja]
    • [No Foam w/ Shio]
    • [Shit-Talking]
    • [Knock Knock w /Inami]
    • I know it says at least 2-4 but best I could do is eight, sorry.

You can't give higher staff trouble.
    • I mean if they're being troublesome then as a degenerated human I feel it'd be my obligation to rectify that.

You should have at least 100 posts.
    • Shit.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10015/100000  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 270PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:46 pm

Name: Blade (Cody)
Position Requesting: Nothing Specific, anything that's open

Staff Experience:

Multiple years of staff experience on Platinum Hearts itself
Multiple years of Clan experience in Video Games (No flame cmon)

RolePlay Experience:

General Roleplaying on multiple sites for just under a decade now. Don't think anything specific needs to be said. Held multiple pillar characters on PH and invested activity on other sites.

What Makes You Good Staff:

As I've said before in this applications, it doesn't matter what I think makes me good staff. A job well done and a member base interacted with is my number one thing at the end of the day. As long as the members are getting pumped and the staff are getting the help they need (if they need it), I'm happy. One thing I will say is that I have great relations with most active members and would be willing to continue to develop relationships with members I don't interact with to further my ability as a staff member.

Additional Comments:

Here's the thing. I'm working on getting my activity going and I genuinely just thought "Hey, why not toss my hat in". If you guys need the help, I've got the time and am more than willing. If not, its no biggy. Just wanted ya'll to know there are people that wanna help you feel me?

Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next