Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread

+57
Mikasas
Carter
Absentee
Mirja Eeola
MWD
fantomdarc
Rawk
Gamma
darkfunnel
Chiraisu
Chellizard
Viz
Henrex
Steiner Franz
Zane
Gamedragon
MorpheusDavol
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Circa Monstrua
Nix
Dexterity
Yvhv
Pockeh
Chao
Sage
CPKallday
Imakuran
Majestic Moose
||-BlankMystery-||
Ludalfa
tina
Hayuko
Cookies
Teitoku
M A G I
MaidInAmn
lionus
Portaliya
Ulqui
Tsuyo
JJ
Kakeru
Snopy
~Amaya~
SerenityVerdant
Taichou
ReddTseuken
Shizuo
Elendril
Blade
Zero
Kenshin
Dr.Hiro
Gin
Tsubine
||Tsukuyomi||
THEFROST
61 posters
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread

Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:05 pm
Name: Shizuo (Jared)
Position Requesting:
Global Mod.
Staff Experience:
I have close to two-three years experience in a moderator role with knowledge of the admin panel as well as inner workings of forum-motion boards. I have experience with problem solving, mediation and team dynamics. I have experience with all the in's and outs of what is required for the afformentioned role, be it app-grading, admin panel work, and site structuring for upcoming changes and ongoing work, etc.

RolePlay Experience: Close to 10 years of roleplay experience on platinum hearts, with many of those years being spent in roles of high repute in the community, as well as leading multiple orgs at different points in time.

What Makes You Good Staff: I bring my capacity for mediation, time-management and problem solving skills to the table. When I'm active and present I have shown the capacity to quickly and effectively wrap up and complete staff tasks of varying complexity, and work-load. I am articulate and to the point when it comes to matters that are required by staff, and show a good capacity when it comes to interacting with the forum community at large. Furthermore i genuinely enjoy the unique challenges that come with working on platinum hearts, and staff-work as a whole. I also bring my dedication to the site to the table as well.

Additional Comments: Since i have returned, I would like to continue to offer my skills to aid in staff-work and site upkeep. I took a small leave but I am back and I fully intend to maintain my activity for the long-term future. It also helps I still have all my permissions to everything on site/ ASANA, as well as my gfx still being on the sidebar.

Locke
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread

Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:29 am
Name: Locke
Position Requesting: Moderator/in training

Staff Experience: Roughly three years spread across a few other sites/communities. Worked on all levels of the general staff hierarchy, from the generic helping out and assistant work to running the whole show.

RolePlay Experience: A few months on site, a few more years off site. Been working this gig longer than I care to remember.

What Makes You Good Staff: Though I might be a fresh face on PH, I am not as green when it comes to being a moderator.

I will always put in all the time and effort I can spare toward staff work, and nothing is too big or too complex for me to have a crack at. Though I might need some guidance from time to time, if a job needs doing then I will go do it myself without needing a prompt.

I consider myself rather personable and enjoy interacting with the community in a positive manner, but I am equally familiar when it comes to dealing with conflict at any level and keep a level head on my shoulders at all times. I trust myself to remain professional regardless of the situation and do what I can to assist my fellow members in finding a satisfactory resolution.

Additional Comments: I might be new to the site, but I like it here and I want to help out in whatever way I can. Plus I'll bring a healthy dose of that Bri'ish charm to the team.
Lillian
Lillian
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:45 pm
Name: Lillian
Position Requesting: Mod-In-Training (Priority) Site Helper (Backup)

Staff Experience: While I haven’t had much active experience as a staff member in a community, I have recently put effort into learning how to perform the expected duties on my own time, as well as work on some things to get myself comfortable doing more large-scale efforts.

RolePlay Experience: I have been on PH for 4 years now, and overall roleplay experience has been about 13 years.

What Makes You Good Staff: While I haven’t really had a chance to act as staff before, I feel like my strengths would lie in completing tasks and projects. I am a lover of organization and optimization, especially when it comes to roleplay related things. I can easily spend hours just focused on completing work and outside of that, contemplating how to tackle more. I feel I am able to quickly learn how to do anything I may not be familiar with, while providing other skills to the table to assist in maintenance and improvement.

As far as my interpersonal skills go, I have found that I do well in welcoming and assisting new members with any questions or concerns i’m able to address, help other members with any writing questions they may have, and overall assist to the best of my ability. While my conflict resolution skills need work, I am actively learning how to do better in that department, and I feel like i’ve overall come a long way in terms of development in that, and as a person.

PH is the site that made me; it was a place I could go to in order to improve and learn, a place where I could make mistakes but bounce back from them learning how to do better for myself and others. I feel a great need to help and be there for the site that was there for me when times were a lot tougher, and help it continue being this place that promotes growth and development as a community. I feel like I have plenty to offer to accomplish this, and that’s why I want to give being a staff member a shot.

Additional Comments: Regardless of the decision, I still intend to keep doing these side projects to help out with the site if desired. I just want to help out any way I can, and I felt like the best way I could would be as a proper staff member.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum