Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Not Under This Roof [Calypso/Arianda]
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 31 EmptyToday at 6:37 pm by darkfunnel

» Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss)
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 31 EmptyToday at 6:10 pm by Siegharty

» Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna)
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 31 EmptyToday at 5:31 pm by Iori

» The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna]
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 31 EmptyToday at 5:22 pm by ForgottenMercy

» A Howlin Good Time [Lily/
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 31 EmptyToday at 4:55 pm by ForgottenMercy

» Ninja Tales!
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 31 EmptyToday at 4:53 pm by Guest

» A Dragon's Homecoming
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 31 EmptyToday at 4:42 pm by Iori

» Coveting Strength(Thara/Mat)
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 31 EmptyToday at 4:02 pm by Iori

» Fission [Open] [Letz Stil Training]
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 31 EmptyToday at 1:53 pm by MorpheusDavol

» A DAM SET TO BURST [Open]
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 31 EmptyToday at 1:13 pm by MorpheusDavol

Top posting users this week
Iori
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 31 I_vote_lcapThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 31 I_voting_barThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 31 I_vote_rcap 
MorpheusDavol
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 31 I_vote_lcapThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 31 I_voting_barThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 31 I_vote_rcap 
Lillian
ForgottenMercy
Locke
Siegharty
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Shizuo
THEFROST

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31
AuthorMessage
Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 31 Empty
Subject Post 301PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:05 pm

Name: Shizuo (Jared)
Position Requesting:
Global Mod.
Staff Experience:
I have close to two-three years experience in a moderator role with knowledge of the admin panel as well as inner workings of forum-motion boards. I have experience with problem solving, mediation and team dynamics. I have experience with all the in's and outs of what is required for the afformentioned role, be it app-grading, admin panel work, and site structuring for upcoming changes and ongoing work, etc.

RolePlay Experience: Close to 10 years of roleplay experience on platinum hearts, with many of those years being spent in roles of high repute in the community, as well as leading multiple orgs at different points in time.

What Makes You Good Staff: I bring my capacity for mediation, time-management and problem solving skills to the table. When I'm active and present I have shown the capacity to quickly and effectively wrap up and complete staff tasks of varying complexity, and work-load. I am articulate and to the point when it comes to matters that are required by staff, and show a good capacity when it comes to interacting with the forum community at large. Furthermore i genuinely enjoy the unique challenges that come with working on platinum hearts, and staff-work as a whole. I also bring my dedication to the site to the table as well.

Additional Comments: Since i have returned, I would like to continue to offer my skills to aid in staff-work and site upkeep. I took a small leave but I am back and I fully intend to maintain my activity for the long-term future. It also helps I still have all my permissions to everything on site/ ASANA, as well as my gfx still being on the sidebar.

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: GETTING STARTED :: Site Announcements and Updates-
Jump to: