Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Truth is Hard
The Wild Melody - Page 3 EmptyToday at 2:56 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Nation Grows!
The Wild Melody - Page 3 EmptyToday at 1:50 pm by THEFROST

» Fated Enemies [Laskt]
The Wild Melody - Page 3 EmptyToday at 1:13 pm by basswalker

» Anima Armor [Adam/Eden Evolution Equipment]
The Wild Melody - Page 3 EmptyToday at 11:43 am by THEFROST

» The Medical Beginning (Complete)
The Wild Melody - Page 3 EmptyToday at 11:28 am by Forsaken Crow

» Anima Will [Adam/Eden Evolution Equipment]
The Wild Melody - Page 3 EmptyToday at 11:06 am by THEFROST

» Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]
The Wild Melody - Page 3 EmptyToday at 11:00 am by THEFROST

» Elyss coming in hot!
The Wild Melody - Page 3 EmptyToday at 10:14 am by Siegharty

» Rukongai Adventure [OPEN]
The Wild Melody - Page 3 EmptyToday at 9:06 am by Forsaken Crow

» The King's Tulpa
The Wild Melody - Page 3 EmptyToday at 7:19 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
The Wild Melody - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Melody - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Wild Melody - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Wild Melody - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Melody - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Wild Melody - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2677 registered users
The newest registered user is Gloam

Our users have posted a total of 128740 messages in 19615 subjects

The Wild Melody

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Wild Melody - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue93900/99999The Wild Melody - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

The Wild Melody - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: The Wild Melody   The Wild Melody - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 11:31 am

The Quincy Prodigy

Sofia Montero

The Wild Melody - Page 3 JCRrxmK

Song: N/a STUFF - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A

Everything was going just right for a moment. Anis was willing, and she did seem to try as best as she could. For as advanced as the girl had been almost two decades ago, the lack of proper training all those years was starting to show. Still, Sofia could feel the pure heft of the power she possessed. It was far from refined, but the right nudge in the right direction could certainly make her a power to be reckoned with one day. It was in that lapse in her thought however that things took a turn for the crazy.

“Hold up, wait, ease into it, ease into it!”

Sofia tried her best, rushing her own energy into and around her friend to try and combat the effects. Still, there was just so much she could do. The prodigy possessed unreal amounts of energy, and an even better control. But however, that was largely limited to her body, less on her surroundings, and certainly at a fraction trying to influence someone else. As a result, Anis’s clothes did indeed were destroyed, leaving relatively nude for the most part. Nonetheless, Sofia managed to gain control at the very last minute and actual help her create a bow into her hands at last.

“Well, that happened,” said Sofia with a short laugh, “let’s continue.”

She saw no need in reprimanding Anis about her actions just yet. It wasn’t her fault she didn’t have training, but that wasn’t going to stop them from playing music either. However, it was sort of her fault for allowing the energy to leak out so recklessly. And so, the hand that wasn’t planted over Ani’s and the bow would do something drastically different. It would snake around her shoulder’s and clamp down on her throat, gripping relatively tightly on it before Sofia brought her lips to her friend’s ear and whispered.

“We’re going to play music now, and you’re going to make a better effort to control yourself than you just did. Don’t worry about the lack of clothes, I’m not. Got it?” She wasn’t trying to come off as evil and uncaring, but Sofia needed to put her foot down and discipline her, to make sure she didn’t get used to acting like that when more serious training happened in the future.

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Wild Melody - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Wild Melody - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: The Wild Melody   The Wild Melody - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 12:41 pm

The Wild Monster

Anis Kabal

The Wild Melody - Page 3 6EdIfMt

She was aching. The explosion left her sore and even though she was shielded somewhat by Sofia, the energy still took the opportunity to strip what tiny fragments of control she had away from her. She had built up a modicum of control over the years, and it was lost with the release. All as not terrible though, she did have a voilin bow to play with. And, it would have been nice to play with Sofia, but the woman seemed to take the explosion that she made Anis use in the first place, more personal than it was to Anis.

Feeling the hand and the harsh words, Anis' very brittle emotional state collapsed in on itself. She dropped the bow, dropped herself, and broke into a hysterical bout of tears. There was some incoherent words among the tears and mucus and the saliva, the they were lost. Anis had not only lost her modicum of spiritual control, but also lost the emotional control that she had been slowly cobbling together in Sofia's presence, and was back to how she was when Sofia first found her. Maybe even a bit worse from the feelings of being betrayed by a woman she could feel comfortable around. Drenching her face with tears, and filling the house with the harsh sounds of intense sadness, Anis was entirely inconsolable, and just huddled in her shattered clothes.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Wild Melody - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue93900/99999The Wild Melody - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 23PostSubject: Re: The Wild Melody   The Wild Melody - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 11:20 am

The Quincy Prodigy

Sofia Montero

Once more, the woman had burst into tears. Granted this time it was to be expected to a degree, given Sofia’s previous reaction. But alas, in her mind, Sofia really thought it was the best choice. And so, as her old friend tried to pull away and hide in her sobbing, the ebony haired girl would trip her, seemingly by accident, causing both of them to topple to the floor. If everything had gone as intended, Anis would be with her back to floor, and her friend sitting on top of her, possibly right over the navel. The motion was subtle enough and their previous distance to the floor close enough where neither of them should have had pain.

“Listen here,” said Sofia with her hand just over her friend’s throat, but this time not gripping it but rather touching it gentle. “You’re an adult. I know you’ve gone through hell and back but you need to piece yourself together because no one will do it for you. Now I may have overreacted there but you need a caring yet strong hand to guide you. Let me help you help yourself.”

As she said this Sofia would move her hand away from Anis’s throat and press it against the floor, a couple inches to the left of her face. Her other hand would do the same but to the opposite side, before lowering her head until their foreheads touched. Sofia would look her in the eye for as long as it took for the blonde to quit her crying for now. If she did, she would have been gifted with a soft kiss to her cheek, a jarring contrast to the display shown earlier.

“I still remember the day you punched me in the face,” said Sofia with a playful laughter, “But I want to help you. And I’ll be as sweet and tough, and and as caring and rough as I need to so you can earn back the life you deserve.”

Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Wild Melody - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Wild Melody - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 24PostSubject: Re: The Wild Melody   The Wild Melody - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 8:07 am

God's Heartbreak

Anis Kabal

Anis was a hysterical mess, her face covered in tears, saliva from not swallowing properly, and mucus as her nose ran. It was really not a pretty sight at all, but the worst thing was her eyes. The eyes that looked to Sofia were eyes of fear. And of despair. She couldn't see this as anything other than a trick. The facade of caring had slipped away for a moment and Sofia showed what she really wanted before putting it back. She had a trainer in the pit like that, and to be pampered and treated like a person before this happened...just broke her heart.

The crying did stop, but not in a fashion that Sofia would like. Instead, Anis' skin and hair grew intensely pale, and her eyes became a soft yellow colour, and thoroughly without any emotion at all. Wiping her face with the transformed glove, she reached up and would plant her lips on Sofia's own, kissing her with deep, forceful passion.
"Let's just skip the boring part and get to where you want to get. There is no reason why you would want to personally train such a weak, broken fool unless it was for some personal gain. You want me
beholden to your whim like a good pet, so why wait? Just take me now and let's get right to the part we both enjoy~"

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 25PostSubject: Re: The Wild Melody   The Wild Melody - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 6:38 pm

The Quincy Prodigy

Sofia Montero

Oh shit, she thought to herself as Ani's look changed, and with her appearance so did her persona. This time the Quincy didn't stop the advance or the kiss. In fact, she actually reciprocated with a kiss that seemed just as honest and full of passion as hers, though it only lasted a good three to five seconds, give or take a few. Part of her convinced herself she had allowed it as to not drive the girl into further madness, though part of her knew she enjoyed it just as much.

"Look now," said Sofia trying to move her lips from the girl's, their taste still likely lingering on one another. "I do have an use for you, as does the rest of our people. I want you to learn so you can be you again, or rather who you should have been."

Before anything else could happen that would lead them to the bed and a state where they couldn't get any lewder, Sofia pulled her in tighter in an embrace. Sure they pressed against another in a manner that couldn't be looked at in any other form other than dirty, but alas, they were not kissing. Instead, Sofia whispered into her ear to calm down, that everything would be okay, and that she simply needed to trust her. She wasn't sure whether the biting on Ani's ear with her lips made things easier to understand or not, but it just sort of happened. Who could she possibly blame but the dubious influence of another Quincy that looked strikingly like Sofia but behaved in far more depraved ways.

"If you'd like we can take this outside...and once we've tired out from the emotions that fuel these battle ready states we can continue with something far more relaxing. What do you say?"

Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 26PostSubject: Re: The Wild Melody   The Wild Melody - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 7:56 am

God's Heartbreak

Anis Kabal

Anis in her Vollstandig, V-Anis, was not a girl to accept distractions or the attempt to distract her from what she wanted to have in life. Stroking Sofia's face and teasing with her body while the woman spoke, a cold and emotionless smile broached across her face, her eyes half-lidded as if she didn't have enough care left in her body to even open them fully.
"Mmm, you know as well as I that I will never be what I was meant to be. And your rough-handed bullying technique is not going to help matters at all. So just shut up" Anis then placed a hand on Sofia's chest, and pushed towards the best.

With the power of her body and Vollstandig, Anis had a great amount of physical power, such that Sofia would have to exert actual effort to resist it. And with her power, she was a lot stronger than she was durable, so exerting actual effort could cause some real damage to Anis' body. It was quite the conundrum for Sofia. And all the while, V-Anis was driving towards the bed and naked coitus.
"I can think of a much better way of getting rid of your emotions and replacing them with something more, pleasurable. Accept you have no idea what to do with poor Anis, and we will all be happier"

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

The Wild Melody
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3