Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The learning(Stella/Solomon)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The learning(Stella/Solomon)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The learning(Stella/Solomon)  - Page 3 Empty Re: The learning(Stella/Solomon)

Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:04 am
Stella would listen to him as he would mention that Akira was a shinigami as she would shrug. She wasn't sure if that was what he was or not. He had not told her what he was, and she hadn't met a shinigami before. She still hasn't even seen one yet as she would think about it. She had no idea what he was.

"Um I'm not sure exactly what Akira was. When I asked him he never told me. He just kinda talked over my head about it if that makes sense. I don't wanna push people into telling me stuff if they don't wanna share."

She'd think about it some more as she was struggling to remember what he even felt like. A lot of stuff has happened since they met, and she wasn't the best at remembering feeling like that..As she would think Solomon could probably see steam coming out of Stella's ears when he mentions he hopes they're treating her good. A blush creeps on her face as she thinks back to hers and Veralias time together in Japan. Sabriel a little too as she still does genuinely think Sabriel is way too good to even be friends with Stella.

"U...uh yeah they have treated me well."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The learning(Stella/Solomon)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The learning(Stella/Solomon)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:11 pm
The learning(Stella/Solomon)  - Page 3 ClPki3g

SOLOMON RICHTER | THE ONCOMING STORM

"Then I have nothing to worry about, then, do I? As much as I despise the arrancar who nearly wiped our city off of the map, I don't intend on holding every other arrancar to some unfair standard. If anything, I'm happy they're treating you well."

Solomon noted the shade of red in her bright features but paid no heed to it as he saw the chef set their appetizers in front of them in a flamboyantly styled fashion. The action elicited a chuckle from Solomon as he grabbed a pair of chopsticks, digging into the Kaarage. Reflecting on what she said about Akira, Solomon couldn't exactly say he was entirely well-versed about the man himself, his sole experience with the man a battle mired in misunderstanding. He asked him so many questions, yet revealed little about himself. Solomon supposed that was his duty as a member of the Todgestalten, but he wasn't exactly surprised that Stella didn't know much about the man.

"Far as Akira's concerned, if it helps, he didn't really reveal much about himself during our conversation, either. Then again, I wouldn't expect him to. Our first meeting began with a battle, after all."

END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:43 am
"Still not nice to lie to someone. Atleast tell me it's none of my business, that stings alot less than just lying to someone for the sake of it, ya know? I wouldn't lie to anyone about something so minor. I mean it's not like I was just going to attack him for telling me he's a shinigami. Though he did give off a little bit of suspicion of me I guess. I don't think I look that untrustworthy though"

Stella was clearly a little hurt at the fact the man had lied to her. Or at the very least withheld the truth, and part of that is on her. She wasn't great or even good af sensing what other were outside of hollow and quincy when she had met Akira. So, if she could sense she probably would have known about it.

"Solo, could I ask ya a question? Not about quincies or anythin' "

She would say as she would mess with the appetizers waiting for him to answer. She wanted to get to know Solo a bit more because she saw him as an older brother. So she worried for the seemingly lonely quincy l.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:08 pm

"Some individuals simply enjoy holding their cards to their chest. I won't defend him too much since I hardly know Akira, but I'm sure he has his reasons. I don't think it has anything to do with how trustworthy you are, truth be told."

Solomon was nowhere near familiar enough to make that assumption about him, but considering his line of work, perhaps that simply came with the territory. He could not say for certain. At the moment, he was simply enjoying each appetizer on the table. With dipping sauces laid out, he continued to eat kaarage until their bowls of ramen were properly prepared.

His azure gaze lit up at how well-prepared and put together the bowls were, to say nothing of the toothsome aroma. Chopsticks in hand, he slowly mixed his ramen around, only pausing to turn his gaze in Stella's direction. From the way she paused, it appeared as though it was an important question. Thus, he maintained his focus wholly on her.

"What's up?"

END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:34 am
Stella would keep her gentle smile as she looked at the blonde man. She hoped thst he wouldn't mind sharing with her about his personal life. If Solomon was to answer she would more than likely tell him about her and Veralias relationship? How did Veralia put it to her? Friends with ben..... benefit! that was the one. Unlike Stella, Veralia was in much less of a rush to actually become a relationship. Stella couldn't help it though! She was still new to this whole thing.

As Stella would begin to eat she would then finally ask the question. She wanted to know if Solomon had anyone that he called special. Man or Woman Stella obviously didn't care, but she worried about the man getting lonely.

"A little prying, but do you have like a.. significant other? I know how lonely it can get back in the city. I was feeling it pretty bad before moving in with Nat."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:48 pm

"A significant other?"

Solomon expected an important question, perhaps even a question accompanied by another revelation, but that one made him momentarily pause for a moment. His answer would obviously be no, but he couldn't help but wonder what prompted her question. Loneliness? He wouldn't deny he enjoyed his life at the Vandenreich headquarters more than his life at home. He lived in a one-man household, after all. On the other hand, that sort of solitude was somewhat ideal as well. His momentary pause ended, and he provided a succinct answer as toyed around with the noodles and well-seasoned meat in his bowl.

"No. There are women I find attractive in the city, surely, but I have no one to call my own. Of course, I feel like I'd like to take my time with stuff like that. That said, I'm glad you've been enjoying your time with Natasha. She's a lovely lady with a heart of gold. She always treats footsoldiers like us to her delicious meals and offers helpful advice whenever she's not out on missions. I can't imagine a better person to cure loneliness than her."

END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:49 am
Stella would nod as she would listen to him. She did feel bad that he didn't have anyone, because he seemed to be a bit lonely at times. She'd sigh as she would eat some of the appetizers that they had gotten as she would sip some of her water.

"I just worry you may be lonely. I feel the same about Nat, but I think having us around all the time helps her."

Stella would be honest with him. Before she lived with Natasha she had been extremely lonely. To the point of being depressed in some people's view, so she wanted to make sure he wasn't going through anything like that.

"I know when I first got here, and in that hotel you were paying for. I was extremely lonely, and I don't want you to be going through anything like that, ya know?"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:29 pm

"Don't worry about that too much, Stella. Whenever I'm around you or any of my peers, I don't feel lonely at all. I can't imagine Natasha feeling lonely at all. She practically visits any of her peers to check on them when she can, me included."

Solomon reached over to pat her head with a single hand. He flashed an assuring smile to drive his point home as he shook his head. Loneliness wasn't an ever-present fixture in his life. Whenever he left his home, he found satisfaction in meeting new people every day, contentment in those he considered true companions. In due time, perhaps, he would find that special someone to turn his single household into a household of two, but for now, he was content with his current lot in life.

"Even if I did feel lonely, I can't exactly fix that solution immediately, you know? As long as friends visit me and I get to hang out every now and then, I can't imagine living alone bothering me too much."

END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:35 pm
"B...but you..."

Stella being a hard head would attempt to argue, but realizing that Solomon was even more of a hard head she would simply sigh at the man. She knew he was telling her the truth, but she still felt worried about him.

She knew that he could make some very stupid decisions when it would come to training. she was just hoping maybe if he found someone he would tone back the way he thinks about his own life. Even though in the scheme of their lives Stella hasn't even known him a full year yet, but she would be devastated if something happened to him

"I know you're right, but can you promise you won't be too dangerous in your training?"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:01 pm

Solomon paused for a moment as he momentarily reflected on her question. It was certainly true that he always approached every situation with a recklessness that bordered on insanity, and even some of his peers questioned if that was beneficial or outright maniacal on his part. Whether he wanted to admit it or not, he recognized that his was a road less traveled, but he genuinely didn't want anyone worrying about him, let alone reflecting on his wellbeing. At the very least, he could promise Stella that much.

"Alright, alright. I promise I'll learn to tone it down whenever I'm training with other people. Now, enjoy your ramen before it gets cold. I'm no expert, but I hear it doesn't taste half as good cold."

END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum