Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The learning(Stella/Solomon)  Left_bar_bleue0/0The learning(Stella/Solomon)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The learning(Stella/Solomon)  Empty The learning(Stella/Solomon)

Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:49 pm
Stella would be in her red dress that she had arrived in. She really liked it, and she figured since she was in vacation why not. Maybe she should be confident in walking around like this? She was sure Natasha probably had problems wearing a dress. Although, the red head couldn't see the woman wearing one though she was sure she would look good in one regardless. Stella sat on a bench quietly as she waited on Solomon to meet her here. They were supposed to go to some garden or something.

Stella had truthfully needed a few weeks away from the city of lights or she felt like she was going to go insane from being there. The city of lights was great, but everyone should get out every now and then. The huge spiraling city left alot to be designed on scenery for someone who grew up in the mountains all her life.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The learning(Stella/Solomon)  Left_bar_bleue0/0The learning(Stella/Solomon)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The learning(Stella/Solomon)  Empty Re: The learning(Stella/Solomon)

Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:29 am
The learning(Stella/Solomon)  ClPki3g

SOLOMON RICHTER | THE ONCOMING STORM

Solomon arrived at the appointed destination as promised. His clothing was relatively simple today, a long white shirt and form-fitting black jeans. Nothing to catch the eyes, clearly, but then his intentions were wholly focused on checking up on Stella. She was a pleasant student, all things considered, and there was nothing he so solemnly wished for than to see her succeed. Seating himself beside the woman, he turned to her with a warm smile.

"Good to see you again, Stella. How have you been?"

END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:51 pm
She'd smile brightly for the time as she would give him a small hug before letting go and leaning back to her side humming happily. She had finally had a bit of break away from the walls of the city, and she felt like she's made progress too boot. So she has felt like she's gotten everything that she's been working for.

"I've been doing pretty good here. Met up with some friends, had a few drinks ya know?"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:13 pm

"Someone sounds like they've been having fun since we last spoke. I hope your friends have treated you well."

Solomon returned the small embrace before patting his hand against her head. The bright aura she exuded was a welcome sight, and he found his mood elevated by the happiness in Stella's tone and posture. As it were, he genuinely cared for her as though she were one of his younger siblings. Reclining against the bench, he maintained the redhead's gaze as he posed another question, one squarely focused on how she felt during her time away from the City of Lights.

"How has life been outside the city? Part of me has been contemplating taking a vacation one day. Got any good suggestions?"

A playful jest, to be sure, but not entirely untruthful.

END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:33 am
"The small towns on the country side are nice, lots of nice fields to take naps in. I haven't been around everywhere yet, but one of my friends told me I should go to the hot springs here. I'm a little shaky on those hough."

Veralia had told her she has to go into those naked and Stella was NOT comfortable with doing that yet. She isn't very confident about her body, so that would drive her insane for sure.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:55 am

"The hotsprings, eh? To be honest, I've heard so much about those over the years, but I've never quite found the time to see what makes them so popular here."

Solomon wouldn't entirely call himself uncultured, but he wasn't really familiar with many cultures outside the places he had visited so far. His extended period in Africa allowed him to learn much about the country, even in its dire time of need, but that proved to be the extent of his cultural experiences so far. His mind contemplates the locations where he could reasonably spend his time and enjoy himself, but his focus remains squarely on the subject at hand.

"Anyway, have you made any friends here? Met anyone of note that caught your eye?"

Like an older brother, he continued to explore what was currently going on in her life. To him, that was simply natural. He cared about most of his peers to a significant degree, and Stella was no exception. Far from it, in fact.

END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:39 pm
"Well, I've met a ton of people here. No one that really sticks out, but I met up with an old friend a few days ago so that was a fun time. She trained with me a little bit."

She would leave the race of the person out of the question. She wasn't exactly sure how he would react if she said that she was friend....a little more than friendly with an arancar. She felt like a Traitor to her people almost? She wasn't completely sure if she should feel like that, but she didn't want to stop hanging around Veralia. Even if her feelings never come to fruition she enjoyed the company too much.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:14 am

"What's that? Has my pupil been training on the side in my absence with others?"

Solomon playfully ruffled her hair with a grin, expressing a degree of pride at her finding other avenues to train, even more so that such training take place with friends. He wasn't so curious to explore who she trained with, though, allowing her to shift subjects if she so desired. Instead, his curiosity simply explored what their training was like.

"What did your friend teach you about?"

END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:36 am
"The big ones that she's taught me about is just being more smart when I'm fighting. Using steigen to my advantage stuff like that. Also she tried to teach me how to conceal my presence but just like when my mom tried to do it I'm terrible at it."

Stella would admit to him as she would think about her and Veralias training session in the forest. However, she felt like her stamina had increased a pretty good amount. She felt like she could last a lot longer in a fight now.

"I think I can fight a lot longer now though. I don't get winded as easily."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:01 pm

"Intuition and intelligence in battle are crucial. Oftentimes, it can be the deciding factor between a win and a loss. Whoever this woman is knows her stuff. Heh, I'm impressed!"

Solomon was pleased to hear about her improvements during her trip. To him, they were certainly worthwhile skills to improve upon. Steigen was energy-efficient by nature, a movement technique that would only benefit her and allow her to pressure her enemy with her spirit weapon. He didn't quite imagine the benefit of concealment in Stella's case, though. That was perhaps the only facet of the training he would've disagreed with, but that was likely rooted in his personal philosophy as a member of the Sternritter. In addition, Stella hardly struck him as the covert type. Then again, he didn't strike himself as the type who could excel at covert operations and presence concealment, either...

"Don't worry about concealing your presence too much. Being a member of the Sternritter means you're pretty much guaranteed to be fighting on the frontlines nine times out of ten. Now, then, let's go sightseeing shall we? We can continue our conversation observing the beautiful gardens here while we walk. I'm sure you probably have some questions for me as well, no?"

END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum