Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The learning(Stella/Solomon)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The learning(Stella/Solomon)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The learning(Stella/Solomon)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The learning(Stella/Solomon)

Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:05 am
"I do, but only answer then if you feel comfortable doing so please. I don't want to you to feel like you owe me anything."

As she would stand up and they would begin walking. She felt like she could admit she doesn't know a whole lot about her peoples history. Her mother hadn't told her alot specifically to get her to make her own choices. Her mother didn't want to influence her one way or the other when it came to old vs new quincy thinking.

"Could you tell me about our peoples history? Also I met a reporter that said the city got attacked last year? She kinda tore into me when I told her I didn't know anything about that.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The learning(Stella/Solomon)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The learning(Stella/Solomon)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:42 am
The learning(Stella/Solomon)  - Page 2 ClPki3g

SOLOMON RICHTER | THE ONCOMING STORM

"Don't worry about any of that. If I can provide answers to those questions, I will."

Solomon assured her. He was always a helpful man by nature, sometimes to an overwhelming degree, so the idea of illuminating Stella's mind on a subject or two was far from unpleasant. If anything, the idea that he could speak with her at length about his knowledge makes his role as her teacher that much genuine. Of course, the first question was pretty heavy. Solomon was a young man with an intelligent mind, but he was no historian. His resources of history were rooted solely in the books he was taught about in his childhood. Solomon smiled sheepishly as he provided an honest answer.

"Our people's history is complicated. Any historian will tell you about past conflicts between our kind and the Shinigami. Truth be told, there's still so much I don't understand myself..."

Solomon turned his attention to her next question, though his expression grew somewhat serious compared to the carefree smile he had worn at the outset. Reliving that attack to any degree was always unpleasant, but he wouldn't allow his emotions to cloud his answers either.

"That reporter is correct. We were attacked last year. It was a former hero of the past who protected this realm once. His name was... Ichigo Kurosaki."

Despite his best efforts, simply uttering that name came with its own form of vitriol.

END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:54 am
"Well if he was a former savior why would he attack us? That doesn't really make all that much sense does it?"

As she would let her brain wander to what she thought of the situation. She wasn't sure if she was stupid for not knowing about the attack or not but she felt bad. She would look to him as she would notice his hesitation.

"If it's a bad memory don't relive it Solomon. You've shared enough."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:35 pm

"No, it doesn't. When he came here, he kept repeating that we had something we wanted and he would leave when he got his hands on it. We did not accept those terms, and well, the rest was history..."

Solomon shook his head in response to Stella's words. True, it was undeniably clear that broaching the subject still bothered him to a degree, but he wasn't going to allow that to impede the conversation. Offering a reassuring wave, he continued as they walked along, his azure gaze observing the lovely array of flowers. Turning back to Stella, he would continue.

"Though I do admit it isn't a pleasant memory, I learned much from the experience. Much like you, I have no idea what led him down his path. Part of me wonders if it could've been resolved peacefully. Either way, there isn't much detail outside of our being attacked and him being Ichigo Kurosaki, the man who fought for this realm's safety so many years ago.'

END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:03 pm
"I'm sure there's something that we can do to resolve stuff peacefully. The attack from what I heard about it from the reporter was pretty bad, but maybe there could be some unbiased third party to assist with a meeting? I'm speaking much above my pay grade, but isn't a war and constant battles bad for everyone involved? Him being a hero back then I'm sure there still has to be a little good left in there somewhere, right?"

One thing that Stella did know about was Ichigo from the old books her mother did have. Stella was homeschooled, but history was still a part of that. She would smile gently as she would pat him on the shoulder before she would think maybe she was just too naive.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:23 pm

"I think the time for conversation passed long ago. That said, I don't even know where he is. Considering none of us have seen him since he's probably hiding out somewhere."

Solomon sheepishly smiles in response. There was something genuinely endearing about Stella's point of view. Thus, he couldn't quite find it in himself to disagree with her naive point of view. Ah, if things truly were that simple, the world would be at peace. But that wasn't the case, and there was nothing they could do about it. Additionally, who would serve as a third party to facilitate this meeting? Even so, as silly as it was, Solomon humored the woman as he retorted playfully.

"And just who would be the unbiased third party? You, Stella?" He humored softly.

END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:19 am
"Well, It could be me but I'm not exactly unbiased. I'm living in the Ciry of Lights now, and in the vandenreich. I'm also a nobody. However, there has to be some people who could act as mediators. Perhaps the shinigami? Didn't they know him when he was a hero?"

Stella apparently very serious about her council plan. If they could resolve it peacefully then they should, so that they don't have to have anymore needless bloodshed. She'd continue thinking. Could Sabriel or Veralia act as a mediator? Probably not Sab now that she thinks about it..

"Or maybe some arancar or those other humans that are spiritually gifted? Like the Fiullbringers?"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:19 am

"Don't take my poor attempt at humor too seriously, Stella."

Solomon chuckled softly, offering an assuring wave of the hand to indicate that his words prior were merely an attempt at humor and nothing more. Realistically speaking, the only ones who could entertain Stella's idea was the Grandmaster and those he called counsel. He didn't even know whether or not Ichigo would appear within the City of Lights again. There was no need to contemplate the uncertainties of an important subject that they had no control over. Perhaps it was stubborn of him to dismiss it that way, but he'd wholly admit he hasn't quite gotten over what happened, how his home was uprooted in the blink of an eye. An aromatic scent graced his nose, distracting him from his thoughts, prompting him to focus his gaze further ahead. The scent of food being prepared. The sound of vegetables being chopped. A flourish of steam. Ah, he recognized this. It was a Ramen Shop! Once he recognized that, he turned back to Stella with a grin.

"Come, let's take a break to sit down and eat. It's been some time since I've had Ramen."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:19 am
Stella would nod as she would follow him into the restraint. Stella really did want to resolve things peacefully as they could. She wasn't 100% on the details anymore, but if Ichigo really was a hero even if it was in the past. Stella thought he atleast deserved some happiness of the world he once protected, but she kept it to herself. Seeing how much it seemed like she was silly for wanting peace.

"Solo, I want to be honest about the people I've been training and spending time with. Outside of other quincy it has been arancar, and whatever Akira is."

She would be honest as she didn't know what he would think of her. She was a little worried, but she didn't want to have to keep hiding what her friends were. As she would remember her night with Veralia and her conversation with Sab she would sigh a little as she waited.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:51 am

To be certain, Solomon recognized the genuine altruism inherent in her worldview. It was a heartwarming trait. He did not mean to be so dismissive, of course, and as though recognizing that after reflecting on his words, Solomon sighed softly as he grabbed a menu, his azure gaze sweeping through the different styles of ramen.

"Of course, for what it's worth, I do admire how kind you are at heart. There's something to be said about wanting to solve things peacefully when so many of our forefathers went to war over differences in ideals. In truth, I don't quite know how I'd feel if we crossed paths with him again. But I know one thing; I wouldn't want anything to happen to our City."

Patting her on the head with one hand, Solomon took a moment to order Takoyaki and Kaarage as appetizers. The elder man and woman nodded assent, writing their orders down as they prepared the food within full view. Turning his head back to her, Solomon tilted his head at her words. It was such a random revelation that it gave him pause, but he quickly dismissed her worries with a hearty chuckle. He found no issue with her admission.

"I've also trained with an arrancar. It was overwhelmingly intense, looking back on it, but I think I performed well. She isn't too fond of my desire to protect everything at all costs, though. As far as Akira goes, as far as I'm aware... he's a Shinigami, no? We've met before. We clashed over a disagreement but resolved matters over a cup of tea. Don't treat your friendships with other races as though you're commiting a crime. I know what I said before about Ichigo, but my experience with Ulquiorra has brightened my outlook on arrancar to a reasonable degree. Some are genuinely good-intentioned. Since their interacting with and training you, I assume your friends are no different. All I can say is that I hope they've treated you well."

END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum