Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] Empty Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.]

Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:48 pm

Iriko Crow
The Dragon of the North, Seiryuu
...Yes, I realize. ... I can't promise I won't die. But I won't let this go on for a moment longer. I could not live with myself if I did. And if I could not live with myself, then I would be doomed with you in death, as is already decided. So...

The male closed his eyes as he finished his mental conversation, looking out around his body. "...Let's review, shall we?"]breathed out to himself as he crossed his legs in front of his body, holding his hands to either side of his body and beginning to take breaths in and out. "...What do I come here with? The belief that what was done in Antartica was wrong. That an act of aggression has been performed without reason, and that the war being performed by the various factions on Earth are not just." The male breathed in, and then out once more, the blue cloak wrapped around his body slowly falling off.

"...I will not let my future be the past. The past is suffering. The past is London. The past is Australia. The past is Antartica. Will I let that past be my future? Is that what I want? I want to hear it from the man himself. I have heard from the Demon God... I cannot save everyone. But nor can I shirk away from this mantle... when there is none other to carry it."

The male let out as he looked out at the ground. "I want to learn what I want to believe in. What a leader is, what they do, how they do it... how they treat their allies and their foes. I want to know why I fight." He let out at last, before looking out into the space before him. ...Before... It was simply out of irritation. I was always waiting for others to put the first foot forwards. Can I keep doing that? He wondered to himself, before allowing his focus to go out from himself once more.

... And here, there's not any distractions, either...

Slowly, his eyes opened, that mismatched glance showing another person standing before Iriko, outside the building. "...What lies at the end of this path...? Desolation, salvation...? What am I seeking? This is what she wanted me to do, isn't it..." The male let out, and he didn't for certain know who she was.

"Maybe I just want a fight in the end, after all. But can my reality overcome theirs? Will my reality ever be defined? Will I ever stop these infernal open-ended monologues?" He finally chuckled to himself, before his chuckles stopped at once. ]...They're here.

Core Elements Devised by Aivee

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] Empty Re: Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.]

Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:17 pm
Photobucket

Artist: Hamatora OST - Song: Suspicious Past - Word Count: 1231

The skies were raining, or were the heavens crying? Who knew. To some the passing rain could be nothing more than a menace, to others the downpour of rain were but a symbolic release of sorrow. With that state of the world being so edge, perhaps the latter was more true than the former. That is what the Captain Commander of the Thirteen Court Squads seemed to preach, anyway.

There had been some talk throughout the country of the speech he made. Most did not consider its message, others thought he was nuts, some could appreciate the value and many outright just chose to ignore it. In China, for the most part, the native people of this country always seemed to mend and go with the flow of whoever had the most power That was just the way the world worked here.

With that being the case, however, the "owner" of this country, Kin Iramasha, has taken the steps required to improve it from its last order. Those within the protection of The Kokuryuteshi are given free housing, nourishment, top of the line healthcare limitless power to do with what they please and ultimately sanctuary from the world.

But alas, with every system, there is always those who oppose it. When full control of the country of China came earlier within the year, most who opposed this regime were often cast away into the shadows and repressed. If they grew violent? Then they were terminated and reduced to ash. Those within The Kokuryuteshi seemed to tolerate questioning of their rule in a civil and controlled environment, but they certainly weren't going to endure radicals on their land.

Nevertheless, to those casted to the outlands, they were always given a hand by those within this organization to join their civilization. Those who end up in those ruins only have themselves to blame, according to The Kokuryuteshi, due to the fact they have almost zero tolerance for those threatening the order of their claimed regions.

And much like them, other territories of The Globe were beginning to follow suit. Areas controlled by Shadow Fall? They appeared to be closing their borders and deporting those who attempted to overthrow them. For nations controlled by The Yayjuu, Yuudeshi, Vizard Corps and the whole trinity these factions have bestowed with The Vanguard? Nothing but dome nations seem to have popped up overnight as they began their own efforts of mending, repairing and improving the world through restoration missions occurring throughout the globe. Even the likes of Eldrazi was heard to have been an isolated nation; much like Russia was since World War Three.

Yes. Isolation. That seemed to be the key to achieving this lowering of tensions on the globe. It wasn't gone overnight, but the critical urgency of the planet, throughout the past month or so, seemed to have been easing to an extent. These factions, groupings and people were becoming more inward and focusing more on what they could enforce and protect. They were going tired of battle, certainly, and war was not something most militaries and organizations desired anymore.

So it is along these lines that Kin himself ordered that most of his allies, comrades and family simply stand down. There was no need for anything or anyone else with the power he had. The assurance in himself was not of arrogance, but of pure self-reliance and understanding. He had the power of a demi-god, did he not? The problems of the world can be handled by him and him alone. If he can't do it, then the foundations of his sanctity will simply crumble. Nothing more, nothing less.

There had been many sacrifices to reach this point, that was something he informed his followers all too often. If they were willing to endure those, place their trust in him and allow his vision to take place: then his objective was to grant their wishes and see how far his AND their desired path would take him.

Thus, today, this road seems to have crossed paths with that of The Slug Poet. Like an unstoppable train collisions, the wills of these two males were sent on a crash course with one another. Descending from the heavens with a silver, amber and faint black glow; the man who was the leader of China and founder of The Kokuryuteshi made his presence all but known to Iriko.

Flowing silver hair, oiled bronze skin, piercing orange eyes, toned physique, tall stature. These were all key words to describe the males physical appearance as he touched the ground ten feet away from The Lone Shinigami. A tight fitting robe that was black, gold and white in color would be the first of the males attire to be made observable to the commander before Kin Iramashsa. The shackling of jewelry from the males golden necklace were then made audible as he slowly made his way to his position.

"So you've made a fuss, delivered a message and got my attention. So pray tell me, what exactly DO you want from me?" Those were the first words to utter out of The Iramasha's mouth with a dull and uninterested gaze in his eyes, while a stern and unmoving tone hardened his voice. The energy oozing from this male dimmed in terms of aesthetics, but the damning volume and explosion of energy within him felt like an unending cosmic explosion. At any second, at any moment, on Kin's whim, he'd be ready to unleash a strength capable of changing the landscape for generations to come.

Yet -- he chose not to. That wasn't why he was here, nor did he believe that Iriko desired that sort of weapon to be unleashed from either of their sides. If he did, than perhaps he was as foolish as those who came before him. Nevertheless, it was a safety measure and nothing more. If things turned violent, if his country was harmed in anyway, shape or form; then the male would do what he need to and deal with the problem with his own two hands. No need for an army, no requirement for external forces; just the pure and total reach of his being.

Hence, with these precautions made, The Leader of The Kokuryuteshi scowled and stared further at the sorry mess of The Captain Commander. Demons had not doubt plundered, ravaged and made his body their own. Hearing the tales from his encounter in the Soul Society, it seemed that The Demon God took a liking to this individual. For what reason? Kin could barely fathom at this point. The roadblock on his path now just seemed -- underwhelming.

"You've come all this way to do what? Provoke an attack from us on the Soul Society? Explain once again our motives for Antarctica? Spew more sentimental garbage about how we run our country? Pick a story, define it and convey to me what angle you are coming at, Shinigami."

And with that, he'd await to see his response before making any further movements, judgements or actions. This had better be worth his time, and he'd better have a damn justifiable reason for these ridiculous pop-ups in his home. They've managed fine without interference from the globe with Iori out of the picture, so just what did this male hope to accomplish anyway?

Sigh.

Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] Empty Re: Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.]

Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:02 pm

Iriko Crow
….Ah, I just can't help myself…

The male thought to himself as with a sigh, he removed a piece of parchment from beneath his robe, the right hand kept within his sleeve coming out as the skeletal, shining appendage gripped onto the quill, holding the pen tightly in his grasp as he set it against the paper. Streaks of light within the darkness; need constructs as harness… And then there he was, descending before the body of the Lone Crow, his eyes looking up behind his damp hair, his body shivering slightly with anticipation.

"As ironic as it is for you to say that I have caused a fuss, I'll regale that aside. Hopefully an interaction with me will be worth your time; I came here to converse, so there may be quite a bit of that… I just want answers. But the first question has to be, how can you look so bored? Do you totally lack emotion?" The man asked inquisitively as he looked up, although his tone was not extraordinarily serious. The fact that he spoke into that level of power itself could be considered impressive by some; but at the same time, he still felt its pressure, as his hand was unable to move across the page until it began to diminish. It was still there, like a well of oil with a lantern hanging over it; and Iriko truly wondered…

...But who holds the scissors? The pages flowed onto the paper as he looked back into the male's eyes. "Just to clarify, I am the closest thing to a representation of the current order, with the least amount of chaotic influence, correct?" The male asked in reply… thought hat itself was a kind of irony. By chaotic, he was referring to those of the Yuudeshi clan or even those who wantonly declared war on Kin's organization; even with his radical changes, Iriko was not altering the basic order o things, trying to wipe out any group or permanently mold things into his vision. He believed himself to be a preserver; he wanted to keep the Seireitei, to keep the Soul Society, to see the human struggle for survival. It was ironic in the other aspect that he referred to himself as the representation, when he did not even have a reiatsu pressure. Indeed, perhaps Kin would feel the bile beginning to edge in at his throat at the presence of the male's Aura of Disgust; but the energy component seemed to be nonexistent, despite the display at Beijing.

"Actually, I came to ask you for myself if I am your enemy, and if so, why. I'm not going to fight against something I don't understand. And…" Here he began to finally look up at the male in the eyes, a kind of strained expression appearing on his face as he saw the thousands, hundreds of thousands… the absolute millions reflected in the male before him, before Iriko was forced to close his right eye, the right side of his face twitching slightly as he did so. "To make certain that your resolve is prepared for what that goal requires. After all, when was the last time you were challenge on your throne, Platinum King, Kin Iramasha?" The Captain Commander inquired as he looked at Kin's scowling expression.

"Well, you do seem to react explosively to provocation; ah, Irony. I don’t' want your motives; I want to know if you regret having had to obliterate them. I don’t want to talk about how you run your country; after all, who needs to struggle or rise up to power in a society where total isolation can be allowed, where every comfort is provided? No, your society is perfect, after all."

The male's hand wrote down on the parchment rapidly with each word, perfectly inscribing that line as he did so, a small smile on his lips. After all, he couldn't help but be fairly amused at the meanings behind his words. On the one hand, he meant it sincerely. It was a 'perfect' society. He didn't want to hear about why Kin destroyed them. And from Antartica itself, yes, they most certainly [i]did/i] respond explosively to provocation, and if Kin took Iriko's words here as such, and replied with his energy, then it would merely prove that fact further. It made the Poet smile, even if only slightly, before a blue spiritual haze appeared over his let eye, looking into Kin's own at last.

"No, I came here to learn whether you are my enemy. So let me ask it clearly: Do you oppose me, Captain Commander of the Soul Society, and if so, then why? Can you explain your stance in such a way that it cannot be refuted? If I and my captains fall, can my civilians, my soldiers who still desire their old way of life, those who are closest to innocents in this matter be protected? Can I trust you, Kin Iramasha?"

The male asked plainly as he finally rolled back up the scroll, setting it deftly back into his robes as he maintained eye contact through that blue haze, before letting that small smile back onto his lips. "My body is ravaged by demonic influence, and yet I am the Captain Commander prepared more to deal with threats than any other since Yamamoto. But I must know what those threats truly are; how else otherwise can I be prepared to face them. My goal, Kin Iramasha, was to see if you understood the threats that you face, and what you shall do if you ever come to the point where your dreams begin coming apart at the seams. What are you willing to do, how far are you willing to go, to get what you want? Is there no price too high for you? Is there nothing that's worth more to you than your goal?"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:53 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC FOR THIS ENTIRE POST]

Photobucket

Artist: Royksopp - Song: Skulls - Word Count: 2532

Ironic? That was a questionable statement that came out of the Shinigami's mouth. To which Kin could only bat a doubtful eyebrow towards. "Irony? Perhaps, but things change overtime. Who was once the villain today becomes the hero tomorrow when the war concludes and they are victorious."

Speaking without missing a single beat, the words and tone of the males voice were hard, to the point and unmoving as he maintained a hardened stare into the eyes of The Captain Commander. Supposedly, his primary enemy in the flesh.

Mowing through his pleasantries, the sentences that soon came after were nothing of importance to him. Nothing more than filler to stuff the void in the conversation. However, the first two questions he asked managed to peak a mild interest for him. "Bored? Those are crude words to use for this situation. What I came here to do requires a rigid outlook on the world and this impromptu meeting you've yelped for."

Unfolding his arms during his brief pause, the clapping of thunder and the flashing of light seemed to captivate the Iramashsa for a brief moment. Something about that strike -- resonated within him. It was as if it represented the violent vortex of instability ripe in the air from these two standing face to face. These thoughts served to further the frown across the male's face; as there was no time for emotion for a place, time or event like this.

"So you are incorrect in saying I have no emotion, but you know as well as I do this isn't the moment for it. We've come here to settle affairs, have we not? Let us stick to that and that alone." In that space of hard-line speaking, a faint white aura emitted from Kin and, soon, many pellets of rain were all but bouncing away from him. It gave the male his own dry zone as he absolved himself from this worlds remedial problems.

"I cannot confirm nor deny that."

Those words were brief and to the point without a single ounce of hesitation or doubt behind them. To Kin? Order and Chaos of this world were but tools to achieve that which would bring his vision to reality one day. So it was a moot point for him to maul whoever represented either element.

"If you stand my way of our vision, then you are my enemy. Be it friend, ally, bystander or foe; those who place themselves in my path will be dealt with in one way or another."

Still staring with his intent gaze, the stance of his position seemed to be that of stone and brick. These words, they oozed in a low-pitch tone, but carried with them a much louder and heavier weight as the understanding behind them were absolute in Kin's mind.

"So until that action is made, you are not my enemy before said choice comes to fruition."

Resolve? Non-sense. Hearing those words that questioned what he took to take his goal were nothing but shallow things. In the eyes of the man who wielded The Burning Star? This flame was more than just his own resolve, but the willpower and desires of all those whom he had led until this point. The waiting, the planning and fighting that had been endured for so long would ensure that much. Even if he himself could not carry out this will as the being he is now, Kin Iramasha's desire had transcended the barriers of his mind and would be followed by his successors if it came down to it.

"I'm aware of what it takes for my ambition. I'd not make it this far in my quest if I failed to comprehend it." With an affirmed nod of his head, his eyes seemed to spark up and ignite into flames. For in a flash, and in a hurry, they were as bright as the light of an exploding star. "And I consider myself not a King like my associate seems to believe he is, but a Leader and Commander of my people. I have no desire to be of royalty, only to do what is needed to meet the needs of those under my wing and to obtain our desires."

Once again, the motion of Kin's body or meanings did not budge. He was as a great wall was to a fierce storm: unmoving. No matter how the world picked at this wall, it would not so easily falter and break down on itself. The support in which founded this wall was too great for its own creator to even destroy; yet alone outsiders. So as The Captain Commander gave him his questionable gaze -- Kin remained unphased and these feelings could be seen in that harsh stare of his.

"There is no time for regret. The actions of the past are done. To look back is pointless if it is not to learn and move on from mistakes of days gone by. It fills the mind with doubt, places anxiety on the heart and lingers with it a sense of weakness that has no place in my vision." All of the other bits of content and derision towards the society he build were filler noise. Those words were filtered out and he only focused on what was important from the male from this point forward.

So, a heavy sigh came to pass from his lips once the inevitable question came. The Soul Society -- his place of origins. What a bothersome thing indeed. "I've given my decision on the question of rather or not you are my enemy, so I will explain my stance well enough." Staring up at the blackened skies above, Kin closed his eyes and held the falling raindrops from the heavens in his hands; absolving a hole in his oh-so-protected barrier to feel the sorrow of the world outside it. A sorrow he had felt for so many years before he had found a way to at least break it for himself.

"What I wish to become...is the new Soul King."

There was silence. Then he continued.

"Why, you may ask? Simple: inaction. You yourself should understand quite well. After all, I've fought against the hollow shell of that creature once before when I was weaker and can sense that which is his scent festering within you."

Once those words were uttered out into existence, flames roared into the world behind Kin and they took shape of amber eyes that stared down Iriko grow. In them? The image of the Soul King was reflected in the left eye, while the display that was the remains of the Soul Society's Creator that lay within Iriko was shown in the right.

"And while this may go against my desire to become a King, I'll soon enough morph the title itself if I take reign. I'll become that which is The Leader of Souls. This is because his indifference has led to a world consumed by far too inadequacy."

As the rain fell harder, the heaviness inside of his chest grew thicker. To feel, taste, smell and experience the reality of it all was a sombering thing to transpire within Kin's body. It reminded him, with his shields down, that there was still much work to do if he ever wanted to make his ideal civilization.

"I do not believe in perfection, nor do I believe in an absolute utopia, but I do believe I can achieve something better than what is currently offered by The Soul King. I've amassed the power, the numbers, the leadership, experience and resources needed to transform the world from his rule since my defeat from that numb being so many centuries ago." Closing his eyes and taking a hard sigh, he'd remember how naive his youth was and how -- unexperianced -- his power was to oppose even his diluted rule then.

"I'm well affirmed in the fact that life will always have a challenge and adversities, but that does not mean tragedies have to be needlessly amplified because of that fact. For, as much as the demons are wicked, I can at least say their creator have found them a form of chaotic peace. Perhaps it is because I share similar Demonic blood within myself, being that I am a Devil Iramashsa, but it appears that their divine leader has at least, in its own imperfect way, attempted to better the standard of living for its people."

When those words were uttered, more of his point would be made clear through his energy. For numerous holograms of the improvements Shadow Fall had made to their territories came to be. Entire sub-dimensions filled to a persons desire, the utopia that was Nirvana found in death, the dramatic wealth for nations they control, the abundance of power for the average follower of their rule and the acceptance and belonging of their religion filled the need of the heart to the point where he could not deny The Demon Gods rule. He, she or it was indeed -- an ally. But an ally that needed to be kept in check when the time comes.

"And it is why I did not send my troops on that day. We could have very well trampled you and decimated your people when the demons pulled out, but...it would not mean much to me. Perhaps it is honor, maybe mercy, but something within myself would not feel right taking that action. If I'm going to revolutionise the Soul Society, it is going to be on my own merits and not off the backs of another's philosophy and path."

Those were the stone cold words that uttered the rings of truth into the world around them. Many believed he would have had the prime opportunity to take out the Soul Society on that day, but it was a moot point. Kin believed that if he was going to take down the Soul King -- it would be by his plans and his hands only. The Iramashsa had that much integrity at least.

"Thus, what can you say the Soul King has done compared to that, or even what I myself have done as mortal?" In that instance, Kin's hands clenched and the images soon shifted to the rebuilding of China. They showed infrastructure being improved, lives being improved from their dirtied existence prior, purpose being given by The Kokuryuteish's ambition for something better, strength being given to the weak and innocents being given shelter by the might of their dreams.

"And while I may have indeed had my period of remission since I have returned back to this plane of existence since 2411, it has not been one inactivity marked by endeavours that have led to zero objective gain. As my power grew from its weakened state and ascended into something much more, I led and continued my projects from behind the shadows of this organization."

More visual images sparked to life in flashes of light. Once they faded into view, these projections showed the advancements of The Kokuryuteshi in the world. Amassing nation after nation in their ranks from worlds beyond Earth or the Soul Society, improving their technology to demigod levels, gaining more numbers to their cause and ultimately -- showing Kin's own will to return to the frontlines to lead as he should.

With no more excuses, even Iriko could see he was ready to take his helm as their commander once more. In this, it would be shown in the reflection of his desire to protect, fight for and, most importantly, lead his blood and non-blood family to the light of something better where their wildest dreams could be brought forth to life. For those who took his hand, he'd stake his own life to fulfill his ambition and theirs at the same time.

As at the hand of the day, The Leader Of This Colossal Force yearned to help others to prevent the shadows of his own past from tearing apart those who lacked a purpose, failed to have another to fall back on and to save those who had no home from falling into that sense of purposelessness he too endured for so many years.

So it was why, with all the power The Soul King has, and the age of his nearly infinite existence, is a bane on this world. Why was it that he would create something with the potential the Soul Society and Earth has -- only to abandon it? It made no sense. To leave his own creation -- was cruel and unusual. So if he would not lead it to something better, the only thing left to do was to take that job himself, crush his rule and take the throne for himself. And then, obliterate even that and birth the world -- into something better.

He knew there could be the potential risk that he'd morph the world into something worse, but could it honestly be anymore chaotic then the world is already? It is why that risk was one he was willing to take due to how much the state of the universe had gone so sorely out of whack and why he has taken these lands for himself, only to give back to the nations under his rule and do, in his own destructive, yet forgiving hands can do: provide assistance and relief with his leadership.

And through this convergence of Kin's view -- The Lone Captain should at least know that.

"So why my methods may be radical, they speak louder than anything else the Soul King has dared to do. And why, if I must, I will prepare myself to slay him if he refuses to hand over his kingdom to me. Rather with my army, or if I stand alone like I am before you. It makes no difference. It does not matter if I strike on this night, or one thousand years in the future. As this resolve, this dream, this ambition and this sense of betterment runs not only in my veins, but in the world where our will thrives. Like the nature of existence: it just is."

And with that, a golden radiance would flicker from The Iramasha's sides. Not too soon after that, a bright explosion of radiant fire ignited all throughout his body following that. Spawning forth into the heavens themselves, this burst of overwhelming life screeched into the atmosphere like a phoenix bird soaring with its untamed fury to break the bleak night around them. The rain ceased, the shadows of the clouds broke and nothing but a warm amber glow filled the heavens for as far as the eye could see.

"So you can keep your way of life if you so choose, but don't hold the rest of the world back because of it. If the Soul King has served his people and this world as the leader he was meant to be, then by all means, enlighten me to that."

Thus, he'd close his statements and the screeching inferno that was Kin's heart was now staring Iriko dead in the face like a tiger with its prey in sight.

Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:53 pm

Iriko Crow
"They may change, but the current expectation and the outcome… don't really match." Was all that the Shinigami told Kin in reply as he continued to stare outwards, before raising his hands up to his forehead. "...You are speaking of societies perceptions. Does that dominate over a person's honor, to you? If society believes suicide just but I believe that life is a divine mystery, does that make suicide just? Or is my reality, my belief invalidated as a result?" Was all the male stated in reply to that particular comment as he met Kin's rhythm with his own, a slightly disheartened look on his face as he thought of such a society.

"Rigid? The world isn't black or white, but many shades of gray. Without flexibility, we will break and shatter without being able to bend. Otherwise, I rather think this meeting would have been totally impossible, for both sides." The male let out with the faintest of smiles, satisfied that he had gotten a rouse, no matter how small, out of the other man. "Of course this is the moment for it. What is emotion but the expression of a man's very soul? I am not talking to a robot, but a being with a body, mind, and soul, just as my own. To disregard one part would be to forsake them all, wouldn't it?" Iriko asked, the question flying at Kin. Iriko honestly wondered if he would answer it.

"...You don't like the rain?" The male asked as he reached a hand out, watching the water drip down onto his left arm, the droplets sliding down and dripping further, passing from his body as effortlessly as they had coasted onto it. "…" Iriko was silent as he heard that Kin would neither confirm or deny it. To be honest, that's disappointing… The blue-cloaked Shinigami thought to himself, though this thought remained locked up in his own head. At least for now, he would wait, that first observation locking itself within his mind as the poetry he was silently composing began to take shape.

"...So you cannot forgive? If your ambition defines your view of the entire world, then what will be left of you when it is complete?" Iriko asked, looking Kin in the eyes for the first time without fear, though it was replaced by a gentle pity. ...I don't… think that's the right choice. Ambition… your purpose… should not shape absolutely everything around you. You should not use it as an excuse to blind yourself to the world. That, too, I must learn… … Something about that feels… Important, as far as being a leader goes… I think… …. So care for your allies, but care for your enemies too, hmm…? The male mulled these thoughts over as he continued to look at Kin. In that moment, the right eye that he held saw that the ones standing behind the figure before him, his power…

He was not radiating that power outwards. Chains, terrific chains, were binding him. Those behind him - Iriko did not know if it was a power from the eye or his delusion, perhaps his understanding? - were binding him down to a single belief, a single purpose, a single view of the world. He was looking only through one eye, and as a result he could only see in two dimensions. ...Either I am in his way or I am not…? Also sadly, the male thought to himself. "…. To obtain your desires… …" Iriko was also silent once more, his eyes drifting down to the ground, a slightly troubled look shading over his features, possessed by a strange unease.

"… So the emotion of the tragedy doesn't matter, only the cautionary tale's aspect…? … Pain causes fear. Fear causes doubt. Doubt causes one of two things. Paranoia, or protection. Paranoia… when it is used for one's self. Protection, when it is used for another person." And Iriko fell silent once more as Kin stated that the life of a person such as Iriko himself held no place in his vision. "….Tragedy… holds no place, in your vision… does it…? A man cannot doubt himself, show weakness, or cry…? Cannot suffer, feel pain, despair, regret? Are your followers nothing more than iron dolls? Can you control the very universe to eliminate pain? Then… are you not running away from it instead of surpassing it?" Iriko asked aloud, but he asked it to himself as much as the being before him.

He knew very well how it felt to run away from pain, and more to the point, be aware of it. In hindsight, yes, it caused regret. It caused pain and it caused despair, to remember the abandonment, the weakness. However, at the same time… Iriko could not seem himself accepting that pain. At that time, it was necessary. To have stayed would have killed him emotionally… he would never have been able to recover. So… therefore, he looked back on that time and didn't want for it to happen again. But at the same time, he used it to learn from himself… and also learn in how to deal with others. The expression in Khala's eyes, that day, they were the same as his when he was massacring those hollows…

...And no one came to drag him out of it…

For a very, very long time…

...Hmm?! The male suddenly snapped himself out of his brooding, listening closely again to what he had to say."… *Clap, clap, clap, clap*" The sound of hands hitting hands echoed out as Iriko applauded Kin for the nearly picturesque way of making his statement. It was quite beautiful, with his hands held out like that, actually letting the rain touch him. How badly he must think of the suffering of the world around him. But I wonder something. Iriko thought to himself, before thinking yes, why. "...That's my Zanpakutō… I guess your eyes see far more than mine ever possibly could. But as for the Soul King, I don't recall ever having formed any kind of agreement or contract with him. We've never even spoken; I don't know if he has the ability to speak." "The Leader of Souls…? Then tell me, who has tested your mentality for such a thing? Who even has the ability to do so?"

The male meant no disrespect in that statement… he was purely curious. "And beings have managed to survive in this world for that long. Yes, there is suffering. But is there not joy as well? Have you not managed to create a happier place here on earth? Perhaps… not for all. But I have seen it, I have walked through your streets. Your people… they do possess joy. However, they also possess hatred of the unknown, the different… That, as well, is a despair." The male said presently, before hearing the man did not believe in perfection.

"Then why not seek to reform? Did you ever gain his respect? Did you ever have the opportunity to sit with him like we are now? Did you ever get to hear his side…? Did either of you give the other the chance to change, or try to change the other?" These burning questions leapt from the lips of the other male. These questions, they came from a unique place. They came from the part of Iriko that was a poet. They came from the part that was imagining Kin's psyche - his emotions, his opinions, the way he could have felt towards the Soul King. But towards the King of Souls, he could only see blankness, void. He did not know the being that well; he knew he existed, but he felt more like a patron deity than a person within the Shinigami's life. He remembered the only time he had ever prayed for anything… and that prayer, he felt, had gone unanswered.

"...And did he do that alone? Could he have done it alone? I do not believe that you, either, would seek to reform things alone. Could that not be the problem with the current King of Souls?...Have you ever wondered if he was simply lonely, or was bound or restricted by something? Do you think.. He chose this inaction, this suffering?" And the questions just kept coming as Iriko saw Shadow fall being printed.

Ah, but those were useless to the male, who had seen them all in person. As he remembered them, he realized that there was something that perfect imagery lost - it lost the sense of wonder that came with truly seeing those places, of being immersed in their atmosphere. It lost the ability for imagery to be employed in its description. It was simply a bunch of colors… without any ideas attached. "...So you are seeking some meaning in your struggle? … Indeed, that is honorable."

IN that moment as well, Iriko was reminded of another important fact. ...The man before me is not evil. The man before me is not necessarily cruel. … He is doing what he believes is right. But… how could his beliefs have become this warped…? How could a man who wished to perform revolution under his own credit have become so enslaved to a single ideal…? Burning questions lit Iriko's mind as much as they did the K-World Leader's eyes.

"… In order for something to be gained, something of equal value must be lost. … I don't know if you could call that a law of the universe, but it comes close. With your rebuilding… What are you losing?" Iriko asked, still trying hard to understand. He truly was trying. He didn't know if Kin could see that, but that… that was the truth."…" Iriko had nothing to say about Kin's comments about his achievements in the current time - they were of little consequence to the male and honestly… bored him. They were very… plain. It was the past, yes, but Kin having done great things with his power… it was like saying the grass was green. Iriko would have questioned it if the male had said he regretted working in the shadows, or even that he felt like he should have used restraint. It was very… basic....Is progress… supposed to be that basic…? The male wondered, questioning himself now, as well.

"...and why shouldn't you?"

That question, like a striking blue blade, felt to Iriko as a striking interruption, slashing through Kin's declarations of the future through his imagery, the pride and power of K-World itself. It was a question that Iriko felt was close to the reason why he had called this meeting… It was also something.. That he wondered… about… ...Would this… be close...to why I felt the need to meet this man…?

"…" Iriko was silent again, though now he was wondering who it was that Kin had spoken with to alleviate these fears. Indeed, who had the Devil Iramasha confided in about these? Who had he used to help create these theories and beliefs, to absolve his doubts…? "...If you wait a thousand years… the world he made will still keep turning, will it not? The people who stand beside you, will still be beside you, will they not? ...Why do your eyes look so sad…?" Was all that Iriko said as he looked into Kin's eyes once more as he continued to look at him wth that radiance, that resolve. But all Iriko could see was a mystery; something that he didn't understand. And he could see in Kin's eyes that he couldn't understand; it was a reflection of himself. He could see his own distraught features in those blazing orbs,

"..Rain… I used to think it depressing… But really, it is far more hopeful than it appears. In the blackness, the consistency, the thought that a new morn shall dawn… To be stuck in never ending rain. That sounds like true despair. Why do you feel the need to glow so bright…?" Iriko asked once more, as around them the broken clouds began reforming. Indeed, Iriko's own nature, his own Zanpakutō had made these clouds. His sorrow made the rain return, fiercer than before, as if questioning Kin himself with their presence.

And he then tossed the ball back into Iriko's court, and Iriko stood up at last, raising his skeletal right hand up to his forehead, gently tracing the along his hair as he looked up at Kin, the rain soaking through his uniform. "He has served his people." That statement was the first to rise, and it was the first truth of Iriko's that emitted directly from himself in answer to one of Kin's questions.

"He has served his people because of you." That statement left Iriko's lips as he looked up to the sky, the rain plastering his hair to his face as he let out a small breath. "What kind of God would let those beneath them think for themselves? His inaction, as you call it, exists. Yes. But through that inaction, more than one thing has occurred. He has prevented suffering, but what has he enabled? He has enabled you. " And with that, Iriko looked at Kin once more, the chains that he - thought - he saw behind the male, held by so many…

"His inaction allows for you to take action. It allows for you to help other people. It allows for people who understand other people to aid them. He doesn't intervene in our daily lives. But… He allows for others to seek and comfort. He allows for me to have this meeting with you, and he allows for you to rise up against him. Maybe he doesn't will it, but he has created a system that allows for it to exist. If not for that system, I would never have been hurt or known love. By the same token, you never would have seen something wrong with the world and wanted to fix it." His voice changed, becoming more passionate, as if digging to get his statements out.

"You have eyes, but would not those eyes be blind if another was shining in your face? What happens to a people who have a God to ask for help when they need it? Can he be everywhere at all times, helping all people? Can you, either? You've told me that you do not believe in perfection. Why then, would you want something from him like that? He could not be everywhere, he could not resolve everything. His inaction has caused suffering. Yes." At that, he swallowed, before looking at Kin, determination also possessing his eyes as the rain began to stop, a light fog beginning to appear around them.

"But his inaction has allowed for the complete power of the will. He allowed for anything to be possible by refusing to define himself as an absolute. Would you take that away? You said it yourself, you are not perfect. However, to create a 'better system' than this requires one who is perfect. One who can settle all disputes perfectly, one who can provide all aide equally, one who can… I don't know, create perfect people! I don't know how to explain that part, I'm not God. But I do see someone before me who appears to be on the long road to oblivion. A life of pain, and suffering! And if you concluded, in the end, that just as he the best course of action is inaction - to allow all persons of the world equal chance to let the world run its course or interact with it - then what? How could you not be filled with regret? As the new Leader of Souls, living for all eternity, how could you bare that pain? I have seen it in the eyes of the Demon God. I have seen it in his Heart. Nothing can stand that regret. Nothing can stand eternal sorrow. If one could, they would truly be a 'perfect being'. But they would have no 'heart'! They would have no 'understanding' of emotions or the urges of the flesh.

When I faced her that day, Khala Ashtavon - the God's Heart. I challenged her divinity. It made her bleed. It cost me my purity. But it gave me these burning questions and understanding on what one must do to reach that plane. Our world isn't in balance. I can't deny that. But what is balanced is the fact that none of us are perfect. None of us claim dominion over absolutely everyone, and therefore all people have the ability, the potential to be equal. If you were this Leader of Souls, could I possibly come and talk to you like this? Certainly not… You would be far too busy. You would lose your sense of self. And I would be below you, separated from you. And that's not something you could take back!"

With those words, the Shinigami finished at last, before clutching at his chest as he bent over. Oh, not now…! He despaired briefly before snakes came rising out of his throat, the black snakes pouring out from him as his hands pressed against the floor, his eyes shut tight as the shame left his body through his mouth, a miserable groan leaving him before he wiped his mouth with his hand, weakly standing back up. Why did I think that questioning Divinity again would be a good idea…? Whenever I do it, I think back to that day and that time, and these things spawn within me… Uggh… The imperfect man thought to himself as he took small breaths, opening his left eye to look at Kin once more, waiting to see what his reaction would be to the metaphorical 'strikes' that Iriko had made to defend his truth of the world...

[/quote]

- Buddha
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:35 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Xiaolin Showdown [Iriko, Request to Join.] Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum