Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
henTAI
henTAI
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shall I Belong?  [Open][Finished] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shall I Belong?  [Open][Finished] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shall I Belong?  [Open][Finished] - Page 5 Empty Re: Shall I Belong? [Open][Finished]

Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:22 pm
Mirja's words solidified and satiated Taichou's insecurity; she wasn't alone anymore. She had someone to count on, to look up to, a true home. These were the first steps for her; but in any event, she began to belong.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shall I Belong?  [Open][Finished] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Shall I Belong?  [Open][Finished] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Shall I Belong?  [Open][Finished] - Page 5 Empty Re: Shall I Belong? [Open][Finished]

Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:29 pm
Mirja took Taichou to the kitchen after telling her that there was always somewhere for her here. The girl seemed to take it strangely, the staring and slight confusion was a bit unnerving, but nothing she couldn't handle. This was her after all, handling things was her forte.
"So, I can help you out with some physical training, teach you the best way to strike, and practice with you so you have some real time abilities rather than just hitting a dummy all day. But as good as you get with me, you'll not get anywhere until you join the Shin'o Academy. So make sure you do that when you are feeling confident. Other than that, welcome to my house, Taichou"
henTAI
henTAI
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shall I Belong?  [Open][Finished] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shall I Belong?  [Open][Finished] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:31 pm
Smiling, Taichou nodded while she was lead into the kitchen by her new mentor. "Alright!" Taichou pumped her fist, a fire rising in her eyes as she began to daydream about her future as a Shinigami. But first, she had to kick the ass of the Shin'o Academy entrance exam. And she knew that she would with Mirja by her side.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum