Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
VANGUARD DEBATE FOR BIG BOSS MAN GUY Left_bar_bleue227620/999999VANGUARD DEBATE FOR BIG BOSS MAN GUY Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

VANGUARD DEBATE FOR BIG BOSS MAN GUY Empty VANGUARD DEBATE FOR BIG BOSS MAN GUY

Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:00 pm
VANGUARD DEBATE FOR BIG BOSS MAN GUY 3MkTKQV

AND IT'S HERE

The candidates have been given enough time(more than) to develop their own campaign promises and platforms. Each Candidate will give an opening statement and then we will pose questions to the candidates. Each candidate will have one post to answer the question, each other candidate will get a post to rebuttal the previous candidate's statement, then the questioned candidate will get one more post in response. We will move through each candidate in that pattern until all questions are answered.

First come first serve on opening statements.
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
VANGUARD DEBATE FOR BIG BOSS MAN GUY Left_bar_bleue174500/99999VANGUARD DEBATE FOR BIG BOSS MAN GUY Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

VANGUARD DEBATE FOR BIG BOSS MAN GUY Empty Re: VANGUARD DEBATE FOR BIG BOSS MAN GUY

Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:47 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Today was the big day, one that despite the media attention Hayden couldn’t help want to be over already. While it was true it took a certain level of charisma to run the Vanguard the campaigns and debates were a little extra in his regard; this all could have been decided by the command staff of the vanguard. Yet, he couldn’t help but appreciate that the vanguard was looking to the people it protects for the leader of the organization. That was nice at least.

As Hayden placed his binder on the podium before him he was simply wearing his Vanguard uniform with all the ribbons, medals, and the other assortment of rewards he heard in all his military service which to point out was quite a few at this point. His eyes adjusting to look over the crowd seeing familiar and unfamiliar faces alike all united under the single cause to hear out each candidate and their position in the world on certain events and matters of importance. It seemed Hayden would be going first to make his opening statement as he took a sip of water looking over his notes gathering his thoughts as finally he seemed ready to speak. So it shall begin.

“First and foremost welcome to the debate, I’m sure all of you have some type of vested interest in the future of the Vanguard and it’s leader. I’m also very sure many of you know me and what I stand for but for those of you that don’t my name is Desmond Hayden, Major of the initiative.”

A brief yet firm introduction to start things off, pausing only to take a break as he spoke in a level voice- it was obvious he was quite comfortable standing on the podium as his eyes shifted among the crowd every so often making eye contact with people. So far it seemed he was taking it slow and easy.

“I suppose there is quite a bit that needs to be covered, but I’ll stick to the core subject of why I’m trying my hand for leadership of the vanguard. I’ve always made it known that I didn’t approve with some of the directions that were taken during past leadership- that many conflicts could have been avoided. But, I followed my orders and placed my trust in the Vanguard, an organization whose goal has been to protect earth and it’s denizens- despite the mistakes we have made in the past I firmly believe that I with the support of the members can truly realize a new age in this earth. My platform is simply this: If you place your trust in me you know what you are gonna get- a man dedicating his life and every second of his time to making this world a better place for all it’s people. Let’s look past the conflicts, past the debates, and let's get back to what made earth great- it’s will to not only survive but thrive! We’ve made mistakes but it’s time to learn from them, it’s time to that a new generation steps up to the plate and I think I’m the man to spark that. Thank you for your time.”

Hayden would clear his throat as he eased away from the microphone, it wasn’t some written down response but his general beliefs and thoughts on the world and the vanguard. They had fought to many wars, and listened too few times. Even as a soldier he knew that there was more than war to this; it’s time lines were drawn- allies made and if need be enemies finally established. It was time for a new generation to come in and Hayden wanted to be the one to spark this; after all some fresh blood might just be what this world needs.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

VANGUARD DEBATE FOR BIG BOSS MAN GUY JfH75kA
VANGUARD DEBATE FOR BIG BOSS MAN GUY H8Tyk70
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum