Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To The Future! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999To The Future! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

To The Future! - Page 3 Empty Re: To The Future!

Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:34 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

To The Future! - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Hannah would look to Freyja for a few moments and shake her head, letting out an exhale.

"I wouldn't say necessary for my survival as such. It's just, it was the only thing I was remotely good at. Some days, I couldn't get out of bed. So, all I had was this" she'd carry on firing, her energy reserves and amazing control allowing her to power an Erudo for a long time. "I'm sure I could have just sat as an Unseated and been allowed to survive. But...I didn't like it, I didn't want to feel anymore useless than I already did. And wanted to see if I could fix myself.

Which ultimately I did, to a point. But it was a rough time getting there"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To The Future! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0To The Future! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:55 pm

FREYJA SOLHEIM

Freyja could not help but pause momentarily as she listened to the blind Shinigami talking about her path towards mastery. It was a far more rigorous journey than she imagined. A tale of misfortune that didn't seem to right itself until now, considering her presence here. It wasn't the opportune time to really inquire about any other pieces of information as it pertained to her background, and so Freyja maintained her focus on the targets, aiming another volley of arrows towards targets with varying point thresholds. Each to lengthen the lead between them and the other participants.

"I suppose I cannot relate as much as I thought I could, then. There isn't a day I think I've been confined to a bed for long, outside of the need to rest, of course. I can only imagine how difficult living such a life must have been. It is an act of victory for you to stand beside me today. Something to be proud of, though perhaps I am choosing to look at it from a more positive perspective rather than my own grim realism and view of the world."

AZURE GUARDIAN

Last edited by Iori on Mon May 02, 2022 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To The Future! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999To The Future! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:23 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"It is absolutely a victory that I am standing here, free and happy to pursue my life. I guess it's why I got so riled at Helle's actions. She was causing herself to suffer the same thing I went through in my life, and I just felt attacked that someone would chose to go through what I gave everything to fix..."

Having far enough lead by now, she would release the Erudo. Her skill was one thing, but the body didn't like being forced past operating parameters too long. And she wasn't in the mood for a moody body.

"But Helle has you, so I am sure she will be fixed and back to doing her stuff in no time"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To The Future! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0To The Future! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:44 am

FREYJA SOLHEIM

Their lead had been secured. As such, there was no need to continue rapid fire or extending themselves any further than what was required. The holy bow would dissipate into a clump of ambient reishi, returning to the air for someone else to collect and channel as Freyja smiled and turned towards her blind companion.

"Indeed. Know that my aim is focused towards making sure her recovery is a success and that she'll never have to worry about forcing herself to endure so much stress from overworking herself again. We've seem to have won this contest overwhelmingly. Would you like me to pick a prize for you? A memento of some sort?"

AZURE GUARDIAN

Last edited by Iori on Mon May 02, 2022 11:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:22 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Stepping forward to take Freyja's hand, Hannah would give her a warm smile. Here, she was going to hav herself a little bit of fun, if only to see how Freyja reacted to her and lay groundwork for future interaction in the same vein. Maybe she'd screw up, maybe Frejya would miss the point entirely, maybe she'd turn out to be far more aware than anyone ever knew and she was getting herself into a lot of trouble right now. Whatever the future held, she'd spring forward into it.

"You are enough of a prize for me"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:33 pm

FREYJA SOLHEIM

When Hannah grabbed her hand, Freyja was rendered speechless. There wasn't any surprise in her expression but she couldn't quite come to a conclusion on what she was supposed to say with those words. To be certain, she was familiar with courtship... yet duty always seemed to call her time and again. Did she mean she was enough of a prize as a friend or someone to be pursued? Gazing at the blind woman curiously, she would tilt her head, ruminating on her words. Familiarity was not present here. There was no precedence for this, and so curiosity compelled her to inquire the meaning behind her words?

"What do you mean by that, Hannah?"

AZURE GUARDIAN

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 01, 2022 6:50 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Yyyyep. Hannah's head dropped with a soft groan and then she laughed a soft laugh.

"I was just making some light flirting to see how it went. It's nothing you particularly need to worry too much about" Hannah would explain, holding Frejya's hands for a few more seconds so she didn't feel discarded, and then letting go of them.

"I am fine with whatever prize you pick out for me. I am sure it will be a lovely thing"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 02, 2022 3:04 pm

FREYJA SOLHEIM

"Is flirting a common practice between friends?" Freyja was genuinely serious about that question. There was sharing company and there was having female companions. As a child, the war maiden had never truly grasped the nuances of other women. There were always those that spoke about the most attractive boy, those who wanted to play outside, and various others.

She had never recalled a moment where someone of the same sex flirted with her and even for those of the opposite sex, she had always remained laser-focused on her duties and the other burdens placed on her shoulders. She knew the base idea of everything yet it was clear she was still out of touch in most areas regarding romance.

Turning towards the host of the target practice competition, Freyja would go ahead and claim the prize of something she thought would be nice. A colorful necklace with Hannah's name on it. She wouldn't be able to see it but she'd know it was there. Grasping the necklace from the host, she would place it around Hannah's wrist before her eyes gazed about.

Perhaps a meal would be nice. It certainly allowed one to converse without distraction. Wrapping her hand around Hannah to guide her in the direction of a collection of tables were well-prepared cuisine was being made left and right.

AZURE GUARDIAN

Last edited by Iori on Mon May 02, 2022 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 02, 2022 4:57 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Occasionally. Depending on the personality and bond of the two, it can be done to quite a degree that outsiders think you are dating even when you are just friends. Though in this circumstance, I was just seeing how you would react to the advance so I could judge if I should make any more" Hannah explained, in a serious and straight-laced tone. For her and Frejya, this was as much learning as it was interaction.

The necklace was nice though. She wondered why it was going around her wrist, but didn't question Frejya. After all, Hannah was already wearing a sword necklace, so two could look tacky.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 02, 2022 5:56 pm

FREYJA SOLHEIM

Freyja would tilt her head as she gazed at the woman with curious azure orbs, observing the woman as she reflected on her words. To reiterate, there was no precedence for this and so Freyja could only work with the information the woman shared. Why did she desire to see if she could flirt more? There was a clear desire to know what her aim was so that Freyja would not mistake the type of relationship they shared. Did she aim for something beyond their friendship? Ruminating on those thoughts, she would guide the woman to where they could enjoy a meal together as she pulled a seat forward for Hannah to sit in before sitting in a chair on the other side of the table. Crossing her legs, she would order them a few cups of water to hold them over as she gazed at Hannah again, an ever present curiosity gnawing at her spirit.

"If you do not mind my asking, for what reason would you aim to make more? Is it to establish that friendship you spoke of or do you see me as something other than a friend?"

AZURE GUARDIAN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum