Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Have We Here [Eliane, Antonetta] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1What Have We Here [Eliane, Antonetta] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

What Have We Here [Eliane, Antonetta] - Page 3 Empty Re: What Have We Here [Eliane, Antonetta]

Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:47 am
What Have We Here [Eliane, Antonetta] - Page 3 MikMbHA
ELIANE OVIDE

"Good girl."

Eliane briefly thought to reach over and give her a little pat on the head, but she imagined that would only cause new problems in her plan here. For once, the idea of needling at her sisters wasn't particularly appealing.

"I've got a few calls to make, a little bit more business here in the City. I don't imagine you want to see much more of me, so I won't bother you until Wolfina and the other me show up. How's that sound?"

Of course, if she really wanted to, she could just show up at any time to pester Antonetta, but leaving her alone for now was the best method of showing she didn't have any particular ill intent.

END POST | IT HAS COST YOU NOTHING
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Have We Here [Eliane, Antonetta] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999What Have We Here [Eliane, Antonetta] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

What Have We Here [Eliane, Antonetta] - Page 3 Empty Re: What Have We Here [Eliane, Antonetta]

Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:51 am
What Have We Here [Eliane, Antonetta] - Page 3 Header4
Antonetta Ovide | Little Sister

"Wait! You said you'd get this collar off, if something goes wrong with the other Eliane dying and Wolfina getting into trouble then she'll kill us both!"

Antonetta glared at Eliane as she stated those facts, there wasn't a chance that she just got to come here and say all that before conveniently disappearing like nothing was amiss and leaving her to fumble through everything. Just who did Eliane think she got to be giving her the treatment of "just trust me".

UNASSUMING CAT | END POST

What Have We Here [Eliane, Antonetta] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
What Have We Here [Eliane, Antonetta] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTWhat Have We Here [Eliane, Antonetta] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADWhat Have We Here [Eliane, Antonetta] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Have We Here [Eliane, Antonetta] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1What Have We Here [Eliane, Antonetta] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:02 am
What Have We Here [Eliane, Antonetta] - Page 3 MikMbHA
ELIANE OVIDE

"That's why I need to make these calls. I'm legally a dead woman, after all. My assets aren't quite ready to help you get that off. Arlette, though, she has someone on her payroll that I'm confident can do it right."

Still, if Antonetta didn't want to let her just slip away, that was fine. Eliane wouldn't admit it aloud to anyone, but she enjoyed having some reason to simply cooperate with her sister, to put aside her own cruelest instincts for a short while.

"But you're right. You can keep an eye on me until that's all settled. Deal?"

END POST | IT HAS COST YOU NOTHING
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Have We Here [Eliane, Antonetta] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999What Have We Here [Eliane, Antonetta] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:12 am
What Have We Here [Eliane, Antonetta] - Page 3 Header4
Antonetta Ovide | Little Sister

"Alright, I will."

Antonetta insisted, leveraging the situation to at least be in her favour here. There was after all the awful possibility that this was still some sick and elaborate plot, the kind of ploy that Antonetta would do without a second thought to a poor soul that wasn't related to her. So keeping an eye on Eliane was in her best interest and it saved waiting around like a fool.

With a kissing sound she beckoned a cat from the alley, picking him up and holding him in her arms. He could go back to gathering information and keeping an eye on her targets later but for now she didn't want to be unguarded around her older sister.

UNASSUMING CAT | END POST

What Have We Here [Eliane, Antonetta] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
What Have We Here [Eliane, Antonetta] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTWhat Have We Here [Eliane, Antonetta] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADWhat Have We Here [Eliane, Antonetta] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum