Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Just A Rumor! [Natasha/Natsumi] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Not Just A Rumor! [Natasha/Natsumi] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Not Just A Rumor! [Natasha/Natsumi] - Page 3 Empty Re: Not Just A Rumor! [Natasha/Natsumi]

Wed May 31, 2023 2:32 pm
Not Just A Rumor! [Natasha/Natsumi] - Page 3 Natsumi_Posting_Header
Enter: Natsumi Asakura

Natsumi curled her knees to her chest, a sadness in her eyes as she watched the show further. She continued being entranced by it, watching the characters learn ton fight with each other. When the first "movie" ended, Natsumi was confused and wanted to know what happened. It was then that the next episode came on. Natsumi was so stuck on this show that she didn't move for a long time. She didn't even realize the sun had gone down and was still watching it intensely.

Suddenly, Natsumi's attention was brought back to Natasha. "We can freeze it, right?" she asked, referring to pausing. "I gotta use the restroom. Been holdin' it a little too long cause I ain't wantin' to miss nothing."

Natsumi jumped up from the couch and hurried to the bathroom. She took longer than she meant to, as she fell into her own thoughts on what she was seeing on TV. After a while, she came back out and returned to Natasha's side. She didn't want to start the show back up yet. Instead, she wanted to ask something important...

"How do I find the people who did this kind of stuff to me?"

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Just A Rumor! [Natasha/Natsumi] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Not Just A Rumor! [Natasha/Natsumi] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Not Just A Rumor! [Natasha/Natsumi] - Page 3 Empty Re: Not Just A Rumor! [Natasha/Natsumi]

Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:01 pm
Not Just A Rumor! [Natasha/Natsumi] - Page 3 GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

That was an interesting question. One without an immediate answer. Natasha didn't particularly know how to respond to it. Since the screen remained paused at Natsumi's request, she felt the more ideal approach was to ask Natsumi what she meant. Those words weren't something one could casually brush over, after all. Multiple questions were already forming in her head, but Natasha decided to inquire about the most pressing one in particular.

"That's an interestin' question. I'll be honest... I can't answer it offhand, but can I pose a question in return, sweetheart? Who did this to ya? Ya' got a name?"

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Just A Rumor! [Natasha/Natsumi] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Not Just A Rumor! [Natasha/Natsumi] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:19 pm

"I didn't know all their names like that, but Nami Ikehara was my caretaker," Natsumi said. Before she continued, she let out a pretty big yawn. They watched TV quiet a long time because she had been so entranced by the story she pretty much shared with the main girl character. "But um..." Natsumi stared at the floor, thinking on how to continue. "Nami pretended that we were like family, but I later realized she only wanted me to do as she said. There was also Osamu, Victoria, Stephani, Richard, and Malik... Some were researchers, doctors, scientists... And they all worked for the Duvalier Group, I think..." Natsumi yawned again and stood up. "I'm tired... I should probably go; gotta find me a place to rest my head for the night."

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Just A Rumor! [Natasha/Natsumi] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Not Just A Rumor! [Natasha/Natsumi] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:56 pm

Natasha tilted her head, finding it difficult to drum up an immediate response. Natsumi offered a list of names and a group that she was aware of on the surface level. The Duvalier group. Far as she knew, they were funding some of the Vandenreich's weaponry and resources, right? They typically presented a well-meaning image to the public, all things considered, so the idea that they were conducting something wicked never even crossed her mind. Of course, when Natsumi rose up, attempt to leave, Natasha shook her head as she patted her couch. She would find a place to sleep, but it wouldn't be anywhere else but this household tonight.

"Go where, sugar? You have a place to sleep at right here. Ain't hardly no need to go explorin' the streets this time o' night. Rest here. I've given ya' meal and drink, one night or two spent in my house certainly won't hurt. Sides... I could use the company."

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:58 pm

Being offered a place to stay was new. She was usually told where to sleep, and in recent times, just sort of slept in whatever semi-soft place she dropped. Tonight, that place was the couch. She didn't argue, or even hesitate. Natsumi sat right back down and stared off into oblivion trying to think of how someone as nice as Natasha could even exist. She wasn't asking for anything in return. There was a brief moment where Natsumi wondered whether this was a trick, a way to get her to stay in one place for long enough for them to catch up, but she chose to trust.

"Um, well, if you're sure you ain't bothered by me, I'd love to sleep on a cushion..." Natsumi's tired eyes tried putting up a smile, but she was ready to fall out. "I'll be good, I promise." Natsumi's head slowly lowered and came back up again as she momentarily fought the exhaustion. She hadn't realized how tired she was until her mind stopped focusing on the show. A moment later, she was curled into the couch, her head fallen forward and hanging loosely as she rapidly drifted into sleep.

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:06 pm

"I ain't bothered one bit, sugar. You've been mighty fine company. Rest and take it easy, Mi-Mi."

Natasha ruffled the young woman's hair as she offered a warm - almost motherly - smile, turning her gaze toward the television screen. Far as she was concerned, there really was no need to go wandering out when she had a place she could rest in free of charge. She reflected Natsumi's question momentarily, but since the woman was sleepy and she hadn't really elaborated on her implications regarding the duvalier, Natasha simply brushed any particular worry away. Perhaps it would be ideal to keep her eyes on her for now. Food for thought, certainly. For now, Natasha changed the channel, relaxing against the couch to watch a good ol' fashioned western, slowly but surely following Natsumi off into the realm of dreams.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum