Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Emiko Megami: The Self-Adored Siren (WIP) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Emiko Megami: The Self-Adored Siren (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Emiko Megami: The Self-Adored Siren (WIP) Empty Emiko Megami: The Self-Adored Siren (WIP)

Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:10 am

THE ARRANCAR TEMPLATE

The Arrancar Profile

I. Basic Information

» Name: Emiko Megami
» Titles: The Self-Adored Siren
» Age:
» Gender: Female

» Estigma: Her estigma is located on her head. There are two red horns that stick out from her skull where her hollow mask used to cover her face.

» Hollow Hole: Spine
» Aspect of Death: Narcissism

» Physical Appearance Description:

» Physical Appearance Image:

Emiko Megami: The Self-Adored Siren (WIP) Aj4UdPl

I. Personality Traits

» The Ego Of Emiko:

Emiko doesn't give a damn about anyone else if her needs aren't met first. In a world filled with monsters, Emiko firmly holds the belief that nobody cares about her existence. So she has to put herself above all others first. It's compensation for the lack of external validation in her life. And she indulges in this exaggerated sense of self-love as a survival mechanism; as embracing delusions has become her way of keeping the internal spark to live alive and thriving by accepting these narcissistic traits.

Donning a mask to connect with others, Emiko's moods swing unpredictably; she can be cheerful, generous, and sociable, or consumed by a grim bitterness that flares up toward those who challenge her self-worth. She's aware of these darker aspects, attempting to keep them in check, but is unsure if she might be deemed a heartless monster. When it's not in her best interest to do so, her temper can occasionally flare up, leading her down dangerous paths.

Only the unfolding of time will reveal how her ego evolves as she navigates this life.

I. Character History

» The History Emiko

I. Equipment

» Equipment:

I. Natural Abilities & Skills

» Emiko's Natural Skills And Abilities:

I. Zanpakutō

» Zanpakutō Name: [What is your zanpakutō's name?]

» Sealed Zanpakutō Appearance: [What does your arrancar's zanpakutō look like? A picture or written bio will do. You can also do both if you wish]

» Sealed Zanpakutō Power: [Some arrancar can express power in their hollow nucleus outside of their resurreccion but to a weaker extent. Keep it simple, remove if none.]

I. Resurrección

» Resurrección Release Phrase: [What is your arrancar's release phrase?]

» Resurrección Release Action: [Does your arrancar do any physical action to release their resurrección? Feel free to remove this if none.]

» Resurrección Appearance: [Describe what their resurrección looks like. It can be written, or you can use an image. You can also use both if you want]

» Resurrección Abilities: [Explain the abilities and powers that your arrancar gets in their form.]

I. Skill Sheet

General Skills

» Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Martial Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills

» Willpower: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Arrancar Skills

» Cero: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Nucleo: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Aumentar/Regenerar: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Sonido: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

I. Roleplay Sample

» Role Play Sample: (Show us what you got by posting a sample of how you role play. Any previous thread or new material is accepted!)

END OF THE ARRANCAR APPLICATION

Emiko Megami: The Self-Adored Siren (WIP) WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum