Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member
Joined : 2021-06-05
Posts : 4175

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Empty The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open]

Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:59 am
The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] HEADER_6301072

Tension in the air would have been far easier to swallow. The sounds of distant wails was already filling the air, and Valerie cast a look over her shoulder as she cast her Reikaki back in the direction of the Shield Camp. For the time being, vehicles had been mobilized to locate the most vulnerable citizens. At least what they could muster. Now it was a slow, arduous process of relocating as many civillians as possible.

Vandenreich, Shinigami, and others had offered some of their forces in order to assist with the evacuation. Valerie herself sat in the back of a humvee alongside one such individual. A member of the Vandenreich that was part of the protective force. While a much larger body of civillians moved on foot The vehicles also ran trips to move those that weren't able to move on their own. IT was going to be a long process, and possibly one that had to be done more than once depending on how far the reach of the hollows extended. But those were worries for another time. For now, Valerie kept her attention glued onto the horizon.

A number of hollows and even arrancar had been drawn to the Camp, and some individuals were already on intercept duty. But for those such as Valerie and the Quincy she was with. Their job was going to be to engage and take down any hollows that got too close to the caravan.

"Holding up over there?" She ventured to the Quincy beside her, casting a glance toward the young man. Curious to see how he was handling the suspense.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :
Joined : 2010-06-27
Posts : 5418
Age : 32
Location : Planet Mercury

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Empty Re: The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open]

Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:45 am
The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER


"Quite well, given the circumstances, I suppose."

Solomon was no stranger to Africa by now, wholly familiar with the destruction that wrought by the hands of monstrous hollows. Each was no less alien in nature, and there was no particular end to them in sight as long as that hole persisted. Naturally, as a man who vowed to protect any and everyone to his utmost ability, he gravitated back to these lands to offer resources - financially and physically - as a means of assisting those whose lives were upturned in the blink of an eye.

His path ultimately led him to assisting the woman sitting beside him in the caravan. That was to be expected, though, wasn't it? Wherever help was required, he would show. From what he learned of her before they met, she was offering multiple resources of her own to assist these people. An admirable notion, to be sure, one worthy of his unyielding support.

"And you?"

THE ONCOMING STORM

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member
Joined : 2021-06-05
Posts : 4175

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Empty Re: The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open]

Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:53 am
The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] HEADER_6301072

Valerie offered a lopsided smile and chuckled at the response she'd gotten from Solomon, reaching out and giving him a light pat on the shoulder as she let out a soft laugh even amidst the roar of the vehicle. "Hah! You're a little young to be talking like that! You almost sound calm! I like that!" She hummed, glancing out to the road ahead and pausing as her radio crackled up.

'Red Four, checking in. Three miles ahead. There's an obstruction. Two hollows. Get ready to intercept'.

She furrowed her brows, reaching out to tap her own radio button. "Roger that Red Four, this is Red One and White Three, mark for intercept. Everyone else, give us some space." She reported, the other vehicles veering to the side, starting to circle slightly as the humvee she and Solomon were in stayed the course. Two more vehicles up a head also seemed to continue straight in. Set to intercept the hollows up a head.

Glancing over to Solomon, she promptly flashed the man a calm, confident smile.
"I'll be doing much better once we get everyone to safety. You ready to rumble?" She ventured, nodding up ahead to the path they had ahead of them. Curious to see if that demeanor stuck around now that a fight was looming ahead.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :
Joined : 2010-06-27
Posts : 5418
Age : 32
Location : Planet Mercury

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Empty Re: The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open]

Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:01 am
The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER


"Almost calm is the best way of describing it, I'll admit. When you've faced your fair share of danger, you learn to develop a certain wit about what you might face. Of course, I might well change my tune by the time we get there."

Solomon offered a calm smile. His calm composure was mainly to maintain his own poise as they approached their destination, a way of removing any sense of doubt that would be a hindrance to their task. In his eyes, that was an ideal approach. It was an effective way of honing one's mind, not faultless by any stretch, but more than enough to face the difficulties ahead.

Experience was a cruel teacher, no doubt, yet it was precisely because of his prior battles that he could treat this with such a casual poise. Judging from the confident smile flashing across Valeria's face as they fast approached the looming battle. Exhaling softly, he maintained a firm determination in his expression as set his hand against his hip, the hilt slowly materializing within the palm of his hand, his eyes peering forward to the road ahead.

"Of course. Let's give it our all."

The time for battle was near.

THE ONCOMING STORM

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member
Joined : 2021-06-05
Posts : 4175

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Empty Re: The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open]

Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:27 pm
The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] HEADER_6301072

It wasn't long until they reached their target. At least one of them. A rather massive hollow soaring through the air, hovering just above the ground and beginning to list slightly to the left, as if to intercept the civillians. A massive beast looking something akin to a a stingray as big leathery wings flared to catch wind.

It was then that their driver hit the gas, promptly launching them toward the incoming hollow. Valerie herself promptly standing up from her seat, cracking her knuckles as she reached out and held a hand out toward Solomon. Offering to give the young man a lift. But either way bright wings would erupt from her back, her reiryoku taking shape along her ankles as she promptly shot up from the humvee, thin lines of gold tracing along her right hand as she closed her hand into a fist.

If Solomon accepted the ride up, he'd be tossed up onto the creature's back as Valerie herself hovered in the air, that bright gold energy spilling from her fingertips, twisting into a bright shining cloud of slivers which were promptly fired with a flick of her wrist! Peppering the beast with a flurry of golden needles to draw it's attention away from the caravan.

That big beast veering it's head to leer toward the woman and potentially Solomon as well. It's tail lashing behind it as it let out a loud, deafening screech in their direction! Twin gleams of light congealing across it's horns, preparing to unleash a pair of cero.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :
Joined : 2010-06-27
Posts : 5418
Age : 32
Location : Planet Mercury

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Empty Re: The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open]

Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:11 pm
The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER


Azure eyes bore witness to the sight of a monstrous hollow. An expected foe, to be certain, considering the enemy he fought last time, yet there was hardly any fear in his gaze. Determination painted his expression as he turned to Valeria and took the woman's hand, acquiescing to her strategy of tossing him upward to gain higher ground.

His body hurtled through the air at high speed as he landed atop the Stingray hollow's back. Solomon momentarily observed the woman's ability before rushing across the beast's back to generate a large column of electrified reishi around his blade. Before that beast would release any cero, he would have to contend with Solomon swinging his spirit weapon across its head, releasing that roaring column of energy across the topmost section of its body.

"Haah!"

He had no issue with playing offensive. He was no stranger to throwing himself into the jaws of the beast, after all. With Valerie at his side, he was certainly confident he could bring the greater depth of his might to bear to compromise this beast's attention. It would be a team effort on all fronts, no doubt, but he possessed a great deal of confidence in their talents.

THE ONCOMING STORM

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member
Joined : 2021-06-05
Posts : 4175

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Empty Re: The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open]

Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:21 am
That thunderous column of electricity hit the twin ceros dead on. The twin spheres detonating on impact and causing a sudden gush of heat and force, bursting outward and causing a sudden shriek as the backwash burned across the hollow's body. It's head swinging back, jarred from it's flight path by the collision with Sol's strike!

Though as that beast seemed stunned by the strike, there would be a sudden blur lancing in from Solo's side. A bright golden gleam shimmering between him and the line, causing a loud metallic PANG as a long whip-like tail attempted to stab into the man! Diverted by the slim stream of bright gold as another beast reared it's head. A larger winged serpent, descending from the clouds with an incredibly long whip-like tail!

The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] HEADER___ryuujou_and_jun_you_kantai_collection_drawn_by_sanhon__f7d538651e7dcdbc7a7cc8b76523730c

"Whew! Looks like one of them was hiding. But these hollows are a little bigger than I expected!" Valerie sighed, those bright glowing wings at her ankles bringing her to a hover beside Solomon. She cast a glance in the direction of the caravan. They had veered far enough that they weren't in danger of being dragged in. But these hollows definitely needed to die. No doubt they'd only cause trouble later. With a flick of her wrist, that fluid gold twisted into the shape of a spear in her grasp.

Though the giant Stingray was already beginning to recover, and that winger serpent was circling around, those wings flaring for a moment as the feathers began to glow. Clearly getting ready for an attack. It wouldn't be long before the Stringray was following up. They only had a few moments before the hollows were ganging up on them.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :
Joined : 2010-06-27
Posts : 5418
Age : 32
Location : Planet Mercury

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Empty Re: The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open]

Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:28 am
The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER

Solomon turned his gaze in the direction of the metal clang as he furrowed his eyebrows. Another one? His senses hadn't immediately alerted him to the serpentine creature descending from the skies which made him wonder if even more enemies awaited them up above. Either way, he shot a grateful nod in Valerie's direction for defending him, his mind housing strategies of how to evade and attack these enemies. His electrical pulse of energy wouldn't keep the hollow beneath them stunned for long, which meant their path to victory likely lay in attacking quickly and efficiently.

"No kidding. Like I said, I've grown pretty familiar with how enormous these dreadful creatures can be. In any case, thank you for the assist, Valerie. I nearly took a nasty blow there. Here's to hoping there aren't enemy more waiting in the wings. For now, we should coordinate our offense. Choose an enemy and take them down. If it is of no hindrance to you, I'll handle this one while you contend with that winged serpent in the skies."

Solomon gave her a momentary opportunity to voice any disagreement with the plan of operation, but if she found it satisfactory, he formed another spirit weapon within the palm of his opposite hand. A thunderous battle axe thrumming with voltaic energy. An auxiliary weapon in nature, it was a tool he had recently formed in the spur of a moment in a prior spar. Though far from potent enough to eliminate defeat this hollow entirely, it would likely serve him well in attacking the other airborne foe. For now, he brought the two blades together as he drew an arc through the air, a chant echoing from his lips.

"Call the cloud and all it utters - lord of lightning, lord of storms. Draw the drops of the sky together...Break the back of burning weather... Lord of lightning, lord of storms---Thor!"

At the conclusion of that aria, Solomon slashed his spirit weapons through the air, manipulating and molding the ambient reishi in the air until they formed wide-ranging columns of electricity, resembling lightning bolts in the shape of a mighty lance. There were several in number, and he loosed that numerous array with the studied poise of a bowman, thrusting his blade through the air.

The countless number of electrified lances would be set forward at an imperceptible rate of fire, dancing through the air as they rained down upon the stingray's back, attacking any and every part with the sheer intent of disrupting the beast from the idea of even daring to attack. With each swing of his arms, each gained momentum, and some even shot upward, streaking through midair to strike at the serpent during his offensive.

THE ONCOMING STORM

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member
Joined : 2021-06-05
Posts : 4175

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Empty Re: The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open]

Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:02 am
The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] HEADER___ryuujou_and_jun_you_kantai_collection_drawn_by_sanhon__f7d538651e7dcdbc7a7cc8b76523730c

"Listen to you calling shots. Fair enough Kid, we'll go wit your plan. MAke sure you be mindful of where you knock that thing around." She noted, a firm warning on that as she promptly shot off toward the winged serpent. Eyes narrowing slightly as she made note of the increasing flow of the creatures wings. A sudden flare of energy as feathers burst outward, propelled through the air towards her. She promptly sped up, circling the creature and wincing as she heard those feathers impacting the ground behind her, only to explode. She was thankful they weren't fighting these things near the caravan. And with a sharp turn, she charged toward the flying beast.

Eyes narrowed, and the beast turned to notice her approach. It's massive head shifting, seeming to peer in her direction as it's mouth opened up. Light flaring at it's maw Charging a Cero. She sped up, her eyes narrowing. That cero flashed, a brilliant beam of blue energy sweeping upward, burning through the ground as she promptly banked hard, a sudden burst of speed to avoid that burst of energy gritting her teeth slightly as the wind kicked up by that blast almost threw her off course! But managing to stay steady, se flicked er wrist, launching that spear made from gold energy toward te beast, connecting wit it's chest with a loud CRACK sound, it's frame jarred slightly as it stumbled from the impact! Injured, but still very much alive.


It was in that moment that Solomon would execute his own attack! The Stingray taking notice of that collection of electrical energy, and promptly raised itself up, flaring it's big, flat body and letting out a shriek in response! That sudden barrage of lances was met with bright patterns glowing along the creature's frame! Bright lights coursing along the creature's body, forming little symbols as they collected at it's mouth. Until finally firing off it's own bizarre cero! Twin beams cutting into the ground, causing the ground to superheat and explode as those twin beams swept up to swat at the quincy! All as that sudden swarm of electric lances pummeled it's body, another loud screech escaping the beast as it was promptly stunned after letting off its attack!. Certainly Solomon seemed to have an advantage when it came to staggering large enemies. Not to mention the dozens of bloody wounds peppering it's body, most of them still sporting one of those spears embedded in its frame.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :
Joined : 2010-06-27
Posts : 5418
Age : 32
Location : Planet Mercury

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Empty Re: The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open]

Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:40 am
The Path of Ashes [Solomon, Valerie, Open] Nc14v0I

SOLOMON RICHTER


Solomon offered the woman a reassuring nod as she accepted the terms of their game plan. He didn't necessarily consider himself worthy of calling the shots. From his point of view, this plan simply seemed the most ideal. Valerie's unique specialization allowed her to easily achieve flight while Solomon's abilities as a Quincy meant he had to devote most of his resources to collecting the ambient reishi in the air. One could be formed in an instant, the other had to be collected. To say nothing of the malleable nature of her Kinsugi.

In terms of overall resources, she certainly held the advantage of immediate offense on her side, a vast well of versatility to effortlessly operate from. His gaze kept pace with the activity of the creature beneath him and how his offensive efforts were bearing fruit. Since he didn't expect his numerous waves of spears to eliminate the beast in one fell swoop, he was able to telegraph the twin beams of the creature as it whirled through the air, advancing toward him at a rapid pace.

Propelling his body forward through Steigen, Solomon went airborne himself, avoiding those burning rays by a hair's breadth as it roared along its body. The immensity of its attack could not be ignored, prompting Solomon to ponder other strategies to suppress the hollow even further. Swinging the axe upward through the air to strike at its mouth, Solomon positioned his blade upward from an overhead stance.

From his stance, he generated another column of lightning around his blade, absorbing enough reishi into his spirit weapon to execute an attack capable of cutting through even deeper into the Stingray's wide frame. Swinging his blade forward, the vane of lightning shot forward in the form of a crescent-shaped ring intent on cutting into its frame as it dealt secondary damage from the shock impact of the attack. If that attack proved successful, Solomon would momentarily cast his eyes downward to maintain his focus on the caravan, then guide his upward to observe how Valerie was faring against the serpentine creature in the sky.

THE ONCOMING STORM

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum