Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Morning [Liltotto, Ehefra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000A New Morning [Liltotto, Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

A New Morning [Liltotto, Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Morning [Liltotto, Ehefra]

Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:16 pm
A New Morning [Liltotto, Ehefra] - Page 2 44WVoI3

Liltotto Lamperd

Yeah, destroying another couch in her sleep wouldn't be ideal. Ugh.

Taking the newly created bracelet, she'd almost hesitate to put it on; if the last one got destroyed, who's to say this one wouldn't either? It kind of felt like shit to be so wasteful but Ehefra didn't seem to cringe over resources or cost - she knew the look of someone hesitant yet willing to help.

"Scan away," She'd say with a brief wave off, "It's not like you're budgin' any more into my privacy than the monitoring bracelet thing."

Her gaze following Ehefra' gesture to the couch, she'd sigh, "..Guess i'll get a cheap cot or something. It'd be closer to what I used to sleep on anyway... Not like I gotta worry about joints."

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Morning [Liltotto, Ehefra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A New Morning [Liltotto, Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A New Morning [Liltotto, Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Morning [Liltotto, Ehefra]

Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:01 pm
A New Morning [Liltotto, Ehefra] - Page 2 HEADER2_sample-75b629b79df6a81c4ca3d613108cc0a8

Ehefra snorted softly at that and smiled a bit at the woman's comment. "I was thinking more the Steingruft Lab." She pointed out, before going quiet for several long moments. She folded her arms and .... watched Liltotto carefully as she formulated what she was about to say. A light sigh escaping her before she reached up and lightly rubbed her eyelids.

"I don't know what's happened here, Liltotto. But, I would like....if you would come with me to the Stringruft. For observation. And .... precautions." She made her way over to the wreck, and peeled off a shred of destroyed couch, soaked in blood, and held it up for the woman to see. "Right now. It was just your couch. But until we understand this little...episode of yours. We need to take some precautions. To ensure that you're not just a danger to your furniture. If at all possible, I'd like it if you agreed to come along." She stated softly, a .... soft, seriousness to her voice. One that informed liltotto that even if she wouldn't do so willingly, that might not be Ehefra's only option.

"Id' really rather not contact your superiors for a relocation under duress. But .... if this were a person. We both know this would be a very different situation." She stated softly, letting that shred of upholstery fall to the floor.

"I promise I won't hold you longer than necessary. Just long enough to pull the data on the...episode. And to come up with a safety measure. Incase this happens again. Understand?"
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Morning [Liltotto, Ehefra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000A New Morning [Liltotto, Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:51 am
A New Morning [Liltotto, Ehefra] - Page 2 44WVoI3

Liltotto Lamperd

She heard Ehefra out, nodding along with her talk as she was working through the last tin of leftovers that had unfortunately gotten kind of soggy, not that she was at all picky. It was a pretty uneasy scenario, but she felt like everything was fine now in a weird way. She still couldn't clearly remember what happened but there was that feeling of resolution and understanding.

"Chill, chill.." She'd wave a hand calmly, "No need for all this explanation. Yeah i'll come and stay for a while; I think everything's fine but i'd rather that be on record than it be my gut feelin'. Would hate to make my coworkers uncomfortable. I'll come with and get the ol' Ehefra stamp of approval."

END
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum