Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Late night walk? (Stella/Yumiko)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Late night walk? (Stella/Yumiko)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Late night walk? (Stella/Yumiko)  Empty Late night walk? (Stella/Yumiko)

Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:08 am
Stella would be walking to the hotel after her first day in the city of lights. Thankfully she had arrived early in the morning, so she had time to explore the city and met many people. She had already made a couple friends, and at the bare minimum she has learned a little bit of the city. However, she could feel her body beginning to get exhausted. She had been up since before the morning due to the trip, and she had been up and at em all day. She would take a seat on a bench to just take a small break as she would let out a content sigh.

The woman was happy that the people here were relatively friendly..Well atleast the vandenreich members that she had met were, but she hasn't really taken the time to speak to anyone out on the streets yet. The civilians seemed busy, so she would do her best to stay out of her way. Wait..... she was still a civilian for now.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Late night walk? (Stella/Yumiko)  Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Late night walk? (Stella/Yumiko)  Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Late night walk? (Stella/Yumiko)  Empty Re: Late night walk? (Stella/Yumiko)

Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:21 pm
Late night walk? (Stella/Yumiko)  M3tlKQc

YUMIKO KAMENASHI

Even if Yumiko had been within the city of lights for a period of time, the area was still far from familiar in some ways. This left the eighteen year old Quincy on the side-walk, grumbling to herself quietly as she was tending to her motorcycle and performing a few repairs on the side of the street. As the motorcycle was modified by her, to the extent that it was likely barely street legal, she often had the desire to tune it up and make sure nothing was malfunctioning; which resulted in the terse grumbling and a streak of grease across her right cheek. Even if Yumiko looked like a Civilian at the moment, some of the elements of her outfit likely gave away her Quincy nature; and her own reiatsu certainly gave this away as well. Albeit, her being a member of the Vandenreich likely wasn't anywhere near as obvious.

For the time being, however, she decided it was for the best to take a small rest. Yumiko slowly walked her motorcycle over to a nearby bench, which already had another person sitting upon it. Due to some of Yumiko's own nature, being the introvert of the family, she quietly played with one of her prosthetics before sitting upon her bike, her silence born out of what may be an obvious awkwardness. After all, there were times where the woman had some troubles speaking with strangers. Part of Yumiko hoped that she didn't need to be the one to initiate the conversation, if only because she couldn't think of a single thing to say; but, to say the least, the woman on the bench looked nice!

END POST | PRODIGAL DAUGHTER

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Late night walk? (Stella/Yumiko)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Late night walk? (Stella/Yumiko)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:18 am
Stella would sew the new girl as she would move so that she could take a seat next to her as she would glasha. small toothy smile..She would pat the seat as she scoot all the way over. She would notice the other girl seems to be around her age, and that would make her happy. She had only met people who are a bit older than her recently, so she was glad to maybe have someone around her age.

"Hiya! I take that you're also a quincy?"

Stella finally could sense other people now. Atleast a little bit, and alot better than she had in the past. She can tell when people have their spiritual powers now better, and she could be wrong about the quincy part but she really didn't think she was.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Late night walk? (Stella/Yumiko)  Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Late night walk? (Stella/Yumiko)  Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:26 pm

YUMIKO KAMENASHI

Yumiko gave Stella a gentle smile as she moved over for her on the bench and, after a bit of consideration, Yumiko did move off her bike and onto the bench; but she pulled her motorcycle over to continue fiddling with it. After a few moments, Yumiko seem satisfied with her fiddling and pulled a towel out of a compartment in the seat to clean off her hands. Afterwards, contemplating Stella's question, the young Quincy tilted her head at the question before nodding gently. Was it that obvious she was a Quincy? Even if energy did tell, the inexperienced may not always recognize the particular wavelengths that each type of spiritual being or human had.

"Yes... I'm a Quincy, just like my Mom. Actually a bit of a new recruit for the Vandenreich."

Yumiko said this at an even level, loud enough for Stella to hear, but she only looked at Stella once. It wasn't out of contempt, far from it, it truly was out of sheer awkwardness. Yumiko wasn't all that good with strangers, after all... but she could talk to them if she needed to.

"What about you...? I don't think I've seen you around before."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:28 am
"OH that's because I'm new in town. Just earlier this morning!."

She would speak happily, but she was minding her voice as she didn't want to push the other quincy away. She did have plans to join the vaneenreich, but she didn't feel like she would provide much value. However, Stella being the extrovert as Anis referred to her would take a look at the motorbike.

"Do you do all the work on your bike by yourself?
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:54 am

YUMIKO KAMENASHI

"That makes sense... Then again, it's not like I've been here for all that long either."

Yumiko briefly looked towards Stella, her silver eyes seemed to be always calculating... looking at, through, and past Stella in an odd way; but they weren't unkind eyes. No, far from it. But Yumiko's eyes... Often, if Stella noticed, they didn't seem like the eyes of an eighteen year old woman. Regardless, Yumiko's eyes soon moved away from Stella and focused upon her bike, where she resumed tinkering with a few parts here and there before, with a gentle sigh, she actually gave up the ghost and cleaned off her hands. Her motorcycle was truly tuned up now, and with a final swipe of her microfiber cloth, and a last cleaning of her hands, Yumiko relaxed onto the bench. At least, for now, she could relax on this park bench before riding home... and Stella was a kind enough woman it seemed.

"Yeah, I do... I actually built it myself... With some help from my mom. So, only I can perform maintenance on it, anyone else would screw it up."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:59 pm
"OH really? you made this yourself?" Stella would question with genuine excitement and curiosity. She herself really wasn't good at making stuff, but she was passable at gathering materials. Or atleast she thought of herself as being okay at collecting. She did help her father with his wood cutting business after all.

"So that means you and your mom are really smart then? I mean I couldn't even imagine trying to put something like that together from scratch. Not saying that I'm all that smart to begin with, but this is incredible.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:52 pm

YUMIKO KAMENASHI

Yumiko didn't have much of an idea how to respond to someone being so extremely exuberant about a subject like this one; especially someone Yumiko had just met. Be it an old friend like Nanaly, or someone in her family, that was a bit easier. But, someone who was all but a stranger? That was much more difficult. Yumiko blinked at Stella for just a few moments more, clearly taken aback by her excitement, but she did recover with enough speed to make her pause seem one only brought out of surprise and not introversion.

"Well, uh... Yeah? My mom helped a lot, of course, and some of the parts she made. Other parts we paid for from scrap yards or obtained in stores for mechanical parts... Otherwise, yeah. It's a completely custom job... Believe me, if not for me and my Mom, I don't think it would have been operable in time for me to use for normal methods of traversal."

Yumiko smiled sheepishly before she gave a bit more contemplation to Stella's final words, frowning a tiny bit as she listened to the woman. Yumiko was sure Stella was plenty intelligent in her own ways, and Yumiko knew that Stella had strengths that Yumiko potentially lacked; especially given she was quite a sheltered child in the earlier phases of her life.

"Don't sell yourself too short, intelligence isn't based on such things like this; it's far more than just numbers, science, and all that. Regardless, I just realized... I don't know your name. What can I call you?"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:24 am
"OH, I'm Stella. My bad I tend to forget to introduce myself, but I appreciate the confidence. I'm not really good at a whole lot that doesn't involve physicality. I'm pretty strong compared to most of the people in my old village, but the city is a whole different game. There are monsters here."

Stella would answer as she would smile gently. She was glad that alot of people here were scary, but at the same time she thought she was strong. When she was growing up she thought she may have been atleast a little talented but she can't hold a candle to alot of the people in the city.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum