Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kitty's Got Claws [Priscilla/Amaranta] Left_bar_bleue0/0Kitty's Got Claws [Priscilla/Amaranta] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Kitty's Got Claws [Priscilla/Amaranta] Empty Kitty's Got Claws [Priscilla/Amaranta]

Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:07 am
Kitty's Got Claws [Priscilla/Amaranta] CzhaocQ

PRISCILLA TINTALLA

It had been a while since Priscilla stepped foot here in Hueco Mundo. Well, not that long. Only a few months really, nothing compared to how long she'd been alive. She wasn't even sure why she decided to come back either. Many of the decisions the redheaded Arrancar made were spur of the moment ones, so she wasn't surprised to be here, but it did seem a little random.

Thinking about it, Priscilla hadn't ever left Hueco Mundo for more than a few months before. Maybe she just wanted to see if everything was the same. If her leaving actually meant anything...and, from what she could tell, it didn't. It was the same as ever. But that was Hueco Mundo in a nutshell, wasn't it? Priscilla couldn't remember it ever being any different. Even when Lord Aizen was in charge, ultimately it was just people in a desert. And that's all it'll ever be.

Bored, Priscilla raised her hand lazily and fired off a cerulean Cero which swallowed a section of crumbling ruins whole. Now it was nothing but dust, imperceptible from the endless sand it disappeared into.

"This sucks!"

WON'T YOU BE MY FRIEND? | END POST
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kitty's Got Claws [Priscilla/Amaranta] Left_bar_bleue0/0Kitty's Got Claws [Priscilla/Amaranta] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Kitty's Got Claws [Priscilla/Amaranta] Empty Re: Kitty's Got Claws [Priscilla/Amaranta]

Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:33 am
Kitty's Got Claws [Priscilla/Amaranta] Ama_FhPYiMvXwAA3kw6

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

"Oi! Watch where you're firing one of those ceros!"

A harsh voice reprimanded the woman from the crumbling debris. Stepping foot, a bronze woman glared at the crimson-haired arrancar, a gleam of curiosity in her eyes. Rising through the debris fully, she would approach Priscilla with an imposing stride. To an observer, she looked more intimidating than she reasonably should have. In reality, she was merely curious about the woman's presence. The moment she reached over, she closely observed the woman, stroking her chin with a degree of interest in her bestial sapphires.

"Another arrancar, hm? What's got your panties tied in a knot, lady?"

El Abrasador Leona |END POST

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Kitty's Got Claws [Priscilla/Amaranta] Empty Re: Kitty's Got Claws [Priscilla/Amaranta]

Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:05 am

PRISCILLA TINTALLA

"Huh?"

As the stranger appeared at the rubble Priscilla had just blown to smithereens, she tilted her head out of curiosity and looked at her. She's pretty! But also a little bit scary. Though a simple analysis, Priscilla already knew this person was interesting just from looking at her. The other Arrancar woman's demeanor was threatening, but Priscilla wasn't worried. Worst case scenario, she thought, she'd just beat her up a little bit and go back to the resort.

"I dunno what you mean, my underwear isn't knotted at all." As if to emphasize her point, Priscilla reached down and lightly adjusted her bottoms which were more appropriate for a beach than a cold desert like this one. Then she remembered, that's not what that means! "Oh, duh! Do you think I'm mad? I only used that Cero out of boredom." Well, that clears that up. Suddenly Priscilla realized there was way too much space between her and the stranger, so with a BOOM she disappeared and reappeared in front Amaranta with a quick use of Sonido.

"Hey! Wanna be my friend?" asked Priscilla, a huge smile plastered across her face, her cerulean eyes meeting Amaranta's own blue orbs.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:36 am

"Out of boredom, huh? I guess I can't fault you for that. This place is a drag. Dreary and full of sand. At least it makes for good conflict."

Observing the passionate arrancar as she drew closer, Amaranta took a moment to ponder her question. They had hardly known each other for more than a minute, and she was asking to be her friend? It wasn't the most egregious thing one could experience, Hueco Mundo was home to various oddball individuals, but Priscilla left the bronze woman curious.

Sapphire met Cerulean as she leaned down, surveying her appearance in silence. There was nothing that indicated she wished to trick her, but that didn't mean her trust had been earned, either. Amaranta posed a counterpoint question in response.

"Why should I? What do I get out of being your friend, lady? At least introduce yourself first."

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:58 am

PRISCILLA TINTALLA

Dreary? Well, Priscilla certainly couldn't deny that, not after spending all that time in the Living World. What's sand and drab grey buildings compared to lush verdant tropics, sparkling cerulean seas, and a never ending blue sky? Actually, Priscilla thought, the main difference is those fruity drinks. Otherwise it could get boring here or there. What usually broke the monotony was fun times with fun people, and this lady looks pretty fun to her.

"Oh, do you mean like, beyond getting to be my friend? I guess I thought that was enough. Hmm...lemme think.." Priscilla began rubbing her chin with one hand while the other crossed in front of her chest. Her eyes looked up into the sky as she tried to think up an answer for Amaranta's question. Fun was usually the only answer she needed. Maybe that would work?

"Well, we could have some serious fun together. Oh, and my name's Priscilla Tintalla! But you can just call me Priscilla. What's your name?"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:47 am

"What can I say? I'm a mildly difficult lady to please."

Which was true, temperamentally speaking. One day, she could be aptly described as an easy customer. On another, she was unpredictably difficult to pinpoint in terms of her desires. In actuality, she preferred acting on her own terms and being the aggressor, but that didn't mean that made Priscilla's attempt any less endearing.

No, at the moment, the leonine woman simply wanted to make her coveted friendship somewhat difficult to obtain. Grinning in mischief, Amaranta paced back and forth, lost in nonexistent thought. Turning back to the woman, Amaranta shrugged her shoulders dismissively.

"Do you think that'll be enough to rope me in, Priscilla? I don't know. I could have fun in multiple places. What makes you so different? Enlighten me, Princess."

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:23 am

PRISCILLA TINTALLA

There was definitely truth to what Amaranta said. The world was big and wide, with lots of weird and interesting people and things to do. What could Priscilla provide besides a good time on the beach or a drunken party? Even then she was just a participant, not the creator of the fun. With a heavy sigh the crimson haired Arrancar tilted back and fell to the sandy ground where she looked up into the ever-night Hueco Mundo sky. She felt like she was stuck in some kind of riddle, unable to figure out the answer.

But wait!

Maybe she was just looking at it from the wrong perspective?! Maybe it wasn't about what she thinks is fun at all. With a start Priscilla shot back up to her feet and immediately threw her hands on Amaranta's upper arms and leaned in reeeeaaaal close while never breaking from looking deeply into her eyes.

"What do you-", Priscilla brought over her right hand and moved to poke the other woman on her nose then kept speaking "-like doing? I'll just do whatever that is! Oh, and you didn't tell me your name."

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:29 am

"Whatever it is I like to do?! Do you understand how the average arrancar could take that in a place like this?"

Amaranta exclaimed her question as though dumbfounded by the woman's answer. What did this eccentric woman even mean by that? That she'd do anything she asked to be her friend? This crimson-haired arrancar was practically condemning herself to an unsavory fate. There were a few things to address here. Firstly, she needed to set some boundaries. She didn't mind the idea of friends - a concept that was still somewhat foreign to her - but this brazen display intimidated her. Someone like her? That felt fundamentally wrong. A law of the universe that should not be broken.

"What the hell..."

Sapphires met Cerulean again. Quizzical sapphire, inquisitive cerulean. Grabbing the woman by her hips, holding her as though she were a child, Amaranta posed a second question, though not without introducing herself this time. This rowdy character earned that much.

"Amaranta Valeria. Now, let's address the elephant in the desert. Do you realize the number of humiliating things I could request for you to earn my friendship? I could tell you to get naked right now, kiss my feet, take you off somewhere, and use you as a punching bag. We could do anything I wanted until I said; "Yes, you've earned my friendship." Doesn't that sound pretty discomforting?"

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:50 am

PRISCILLA TINTALLA

The average Arrancar? Priscilla knew all about the "average Arrancar". She saw them up close in Aizen's army, and met with and befriended many over the years. They wanted punching bags, people to abuse, people to take advantage of. She was never really a fan of being treated like that, but if they wanted something else from her who was she to say no? Priscilla just wants friends, and if they need something first then she'd be happy to provide or oblige.

When Amaranta grabbed her hips, Priscilla tilted her head out of confusion. Did she say something wrong? She listened intently as the tigress explained herself....which only made her more confused. "Are those things you want me to do, Amaranta? I can if you want me to, it's no trouble." She remained oblivious to the point the woman was trying to make, seeing these things not as discomforting but as simple hoops to jump through.

"As long as we end up friends, I'll do whatever you ask Amaranta!" said Priscilla with a wide, happy smile plastered across her face.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:46 am

"Whatever I ask!? What do you mean it's no trouble!? Do you get what I'm trying to explain here or are you so dense that your goddamn head is made of stone, too, huh!?"

There were a variety of flaws she could admonish her for, but her eager nature would likely prove far too indomitable to overcome. It was the equivalent of speaking to a child. The willingness to accept any outcome, regardless of what it may entail, was admirably bold. Foolish as it was, there was something to applaud in a woman who was adamantly eager to prove she deserved a place at her side.

Of course, there was still a small amount of skepticism that remained. Exhaling loudly, a casual groan escaped her lips. Lowering her body, she squished Priscilla's cheeks with an annoyed expression, tilting her head as though truly confounded by this woman's nature. Even so, she posed another question.

"What about me earning your friendship, huh? What about you? I don't like the idea of having friends who'll do anything and everything to appease me. I like a bit of antagonism, a bit of bite. Some bark, ya know? Make a lady work for it, why don't ya? Sheesh..."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum