Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trust Me Bro, All Natty [Lukas/Meninas]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Trust Me Bro, All Natty [Lukas/Meninas]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Trust Me Bro, All Natty [Lukas/Meninas]  Empty Trust Me Bro, All Natty [Lukas/Meninas]

Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:18 pm
Lukas Ätherisch

THE CITY OF LIGHTS
training hall

It had taken some time, but Lukas finally felt he was back to where he had been before prison. Fast enough, strong enough, tough enough - then he had to go and lose an arm. Not that it necessarily made him weaker, but it was a lot to adjust to. Above all, he found it limiting, and far from ideal. There was some fortune that it was not his dominant arm, unacknowledged as it was.

"Ungh." Lukas' strain turned verbal, the massive weight he was pushing against budging. A pneumatic machine taking up the majority of the room, massive braces bolting it into the floor. Specialized equipment for specialized members of the Vandenreich, making sure that no one was left without some means of strength training. Struggling to push it back further, sweat fell in rivets from his forehead. A ragged breath, an he'd let off, stepping to the side to avoid being slammed in the face as it fully extended.

The hissing of valves filled Lukas' ears, deafening the heartbeat that suffocated his skull moments prior. A knee hit the floor, and his eyes tightened shut. If a blow can connect, it needs to kill. No more bullshit. No more of these fucking animals surviving. Shuddering lightly, he drew himself to height, sweat trickling towards his eyes. Pulling up on his shirt, the man wiped off his brow, unawares as the training room door opened behind him.

237 words | | make your entrance

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trust Me Bro, All Natty [Lukas/Meninas]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Trust Me Bro, All Natty [Lukas/Meninas]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Trust Me Bro, All Natty [Lukas/Meninas]  Empty Re: Trust Me Bro, All Natty [Lukas/Meninas]

Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:29 am
Trust Me Bro, All Natty [Lukas/Meninas]  JZD2kpd

MENINAS MCALLON

The figure in question was an increasingly familiar one to those who visited the training area often. There wasn’t a day where Meninas skipped out, having made her daily workout a part of her routine. It was second nature and today, she’d planned on testing out another of Ehefra’s programs, one that was apparently meant to increase one’s strength and vitality. Music to the tall Sternritter’s ears and the pink haired woman was more than just a little excited to get started.

Yet, it appeared that the room was already claimed and there was an awkward moment where Meninas thought that perhaps she’d walked in on something that she shouldn’t. The figure in front of her seemed to be struggling a tough with his own regime, using a more old fashioned form of strength training. Given her method had been lifting cars and hay bales back home though, the six footer certainly approved of the older ways and from the looks of it, his method seemed to be working, brutally so.

In the end, she managed to fight off her anxiousness and enter the room fully, knowing that the only way she’d ever get over her own social struggles was by interacting more with her fellow Quincy. She was improving all the time but there was still that annoying awkwardness around strangers that just wouldn’t leave her alone.

“Are you all right?” She asked, instantly regretting her choice of introduction. It probably just came off as either silly or patronising, which wasn’t her intention at all.

END POST | SCOTTISH SKULL SMASHER

Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Trust Me Bro, All Natty [Lukas/Meninas]  Empty Re: Trust Me Bro, All Natty [Lukas/Meninas]

Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:47 pm
Lukas Ätherisch

THE CITY OF LIGHTS
training hall

"Huh?" Lukas turned, a practiced speed that could appear jumpy to the untrained eye. The shirt dropping from his hand as he did, a cold glance as he blinked through the remaining moisture. "Yeah, I'm fine." Gravel chewed under his voice, discomfort caught in his throat. Glancing over his shoulder, he'd grab at a half empty water bottle, nearly emptying it with a loud swallow.

Tightening it shut, he'd drop it back down, an audible crack in his neck with Lukas turning to face the woman. Not a familiar face, that was sure. For the moment, he'd take it as a good sign - the more quincy they had training, the better he felt, regardless of who or why. "I only look like a cripple."

Lukas' tone friendlier, silver gaze meeting Meninas' pink as his nub swiveled up and down in the air. Something an idiot would consider him waving. "Machine's free if you need it. Think I'm done with it for now." The ache in his arm pulsed quietly as he spoke, quietly annoyed at the fabric that bound it shoulder to fingertip.

"Assuming you aren't here to ask me about training." An offhanded comment as he moved to gather the small amount of gear he had brought with him, digging through a duffel bag haphazardly sitting against the wall. He'd be surprised if the word had actually spread that far; a welcome one, at least.

236 words | | u even lift bruh

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:54 pm
Trust Me Bro, All Natty [Lukas/Meninas]  JZD2kpd

MENINAS MCALLON

In truth, Meninas was simply relieved that she hadn’t said something stupid and there was a slight relaxing of her broad shoulders as he spoke to her. The Sternritter could quite comfortably fight a more powerful enemy and show barely any fear, yet put her in a room with someone she didn’t know and it was almost a completely different story. It was daft and she was doing her utmost to handle her anxiousness with people but it was a slow process, annoyingly so. Ehefra, Anis and Nanaly were all so chirpy and talkative, which made the more reclusive woman feel almost inadequate at times.

The man before her certainly looked as though he’d seen better days and while Meninas wasn’t the type to make light of such things, it was difficult not to notice. Still, she underestimated noone and assumed that he was more than likely far more formidable than she. After all, Meninas was still a rookie among the Vandenreich and as she’d been taught by Ehefra, there was much still for her to learn. Not every problem could be solved by punching it in the face, unfortunately for the pink haired woman, who kind of wished it could.

When he made an offhand comment regarding training, Meninas felt compelled to answer, her curiosity growing. “If you have any routines or techniques that you’d like to share then I’d appreciate the chance to learn from you. Never know what tricks our enemies are going to pull, after all.” She replied, her Scottish accent as thick as ever. “I’m Meninas, by the way, Meninas McAllon.”

END POST | SCOTTISH SKULL SMASHER

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum