Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

First "guy" talk. (Akira/Klein) Empty First "guy" talk. (Akira/Klein)

Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:36 pm
First "guy" talk. (Akira/Klein) I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

So…

This was Safira’s secret facility? Hueco Mundo was a hellish landscape but allegedly this was going to be the workplace of the Vizard for a bit. It should not take too long to create a barrier that took into account a multitude of areas of soul fusion…That in itself felt odd. It was not exactly an area of expertise that most if not all Shinigami dare look into. It was here though, for him and a Klein to explore. He pondered what his equivical in the Arrancar would actually looked like.

He would find out.
."That should be enough….

The man uttered softly, glancing around at a litany of pages that had been embedded into the side, a stream of modified Bakudo’s like structures creating a vague image of Safira, assuring these small letters, symbols and other important quips about soul fusion were in the air. In essence, creating a chalkboard of nonsense to any external individual who did not anything about Kido, surrounding a semi holographic image of Safira.

END OF POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First "guy" talk. (Akira/Klein) Left_bar_bleue16000/1First "guy" talk. (Akira/Klein) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

First "guy" talk. (Akira/Klein) Empty Re: First "guy" talk. (Akira/Klein)

Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:07 am
First "guy" talk. (Akira/Klein) CvaPeGn
KLEIN SCHWARZWOTAN

This was stupid, to say nothing of inconvenient. Klein had his own research to work on, and he'd made plenty of headway on this little problem of Safira's on his own. Besides, he was the one with that big snake's energy still on hand anyway, even if he'd had to put it into a holding vessel to keep from getting poisoned by it. The only other option would have been to burn it up, and that would probably not be worthwhile for his ends.

Not that they needed to talk about his ends. His expression as he arrived at this little appointment was somewhere between "faintly amused" and "completely disinterested," sharp eyes taking in the whole current affair as he toyed with a single gold coin between his fingers.

"So, you the one Safira sent? Or should I be doing pest control right now?"

END POST | KING OF THE MIST
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:31 pm
First "guy" talk. (Akira/Klein) I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There was little issue in noticing the Arrancar of similar hue to his hair, a brow lightly raising as an idle glance across the individual's form came to be. It was not without a smile that Akira understood this might be Klein, though little had been divulged about details, initial engagement granted the Shinigami a little insight into it. He did though assure to spend time to observe the reiatsu that came off him, gauging and taking anything of note that may stand out.

."Those are not mutually exclusive. I believe in this instance, I am the pest you’re going to be working with.

He humored lightly, a smile ever present on his lips and a tone to match the otherwise soft confidence that radiated from an upright posture.

."I’m Akira, I have been looking forward to meeting the individual I might consider my counterpart when it comes to affairs like this.

A hand gestured to the odd bakudo forged imagery of Safira.

END OF POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First "guy" talk. (Akira/Klein) Left_bar_bleue16000/1First "guy" talk. (Akira/Klein) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:27 am
First "guy" talk. (Akira/Klein) CvaPeGn
KLEIN SCHWARZWOTAN

"Counterpart, huh? Well, nothing wrong with flattering yourself, confidence goes a long way."

Klein's gaze was primarily on the work being done, though, his words nothing more than the idle confidence of a man who considered himself without reproach. The gold coin continued to dance between his fingers, obviously well-practiced at this little rhythm as he carefully analyzed the reishi in the area.

"So, what's this supposed to be?"

He had a few ideas, but he'd rather hear it explained directly. Maybe he was wrong. He wasn't really sure if he wanted to be wrong or not, it could be funny if this was something more stupid than he expected.

END POST | KING OF THE MIST
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:38 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira chuckled softly, foregoing the thought of how it could seem from an external source. Until now. It was Klein’s attention to the variation of Safira that slowly rotated which shook off any immediate retort, moving a little to close the distance back to Bakudo-Safira. It was interesting to note this coin movement though, curious if Klein was a man of repetition or if it held something closer.

."I’ve created a minor bakudo sleeve, toned down version of Safira’s current measurement and body. In essence, as Arrancar tends to be a solidified conglomerate of souls, I have to take into account that the Africa incident has added unknown anomalies or even increased it. Fusion on a spiritual level could result in a multitude of consequences.

He was curious though as to Klein’s insight, offering as usual a calm smile that kept upon his lips.

."You seem to be the one Safira believes is the most reliable with this, unlike Kizuna. I’d like your take on it.

END OF POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum