Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto] Left_bar_bleue0/0In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto] Empty In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto]

Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:14 pm
In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto] B49zczld35y

A sigh escaped Edelo as he settled onto the bench, resting his elbows onto his knees as he took a glance around the park, a cursory sweep as he waited patiently. He'd asked Liltotto to meet him here, a bit less formal of an occasion than the talks he'd had recently. After all, she was a soldat like him. In.....well, the loosest sense of the term. He honestly was surprised she wasn't a coordinator or something at this point, with the strength she had behind her, what else did one really need in the sternritter? Probably a lot, he supposed.

All the same, it was a bit more relaxed as he waited for her to show up. Certainly, he hoped she was doing well. It had been quite a while hadn't it? The last time they'd really talked was when he'd gone to visit her in the hospital, right? He smiled a little to himself, recalling the interaction he'd had in the lobby at the time, and there was no shortage of embarrassment. Thinking of the looks he'd gotten bringing food. He really wasn't used to the city yet. But hey, progress every day right?

Glancing back up, he took another glance about, to see if he could spot Liltotto in the distance. Sipping from his thermos as he waited.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto] Empty Re: In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto]

Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:11 am
In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto] Vo9D9cB

Liltotto Lamperd

Current times left the woman's mind troubled, but not weakened. People missing, people dead, people lost... She was glad to hear from Edelo for a meetup, it was relieving, if anything, to have her mind off the worst of it. A calm stroll down the white streets of the city, biting down some snack bars as she typically did while making her way to precisely the location she needed to be in. Her dull expression seemed to light up just a little once his scent grew stronger, and eventually she was walking up to him with a light smile on her face.

"Hey quakin' boots, how ya doin' today?" Her generic tone had a friendly air as she'd wave a free hand whilst finishing a bar with the other.

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto] Left_bar_bleue0/0In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto] Empty Re: In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto]

Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:23 pm

Edelo flashed a smile as he heard her voice and spotted her approach. Turning fully in her direction he raised his hand to offer a wave and snorted softly at the nickname provided. Quaking boots, recalling that he'd said soemthing to that effect to taunt her during their last bout.

"I'm doing pretty alright actually. Yourself?" He asked with perked interest, standing up and stepping forward to meet her as he briefly surveyed her. She seemed to be doing well, under normal circumstances he might have checked for any injureis, bruises, broken bones, stuff like that. But well.

It was Liltotto. Injuries were rare, and generally very temporary from what he'd heard.

"Thanks for coming out, sorry I haven't had much chance to speak with you. I guess the last time we saw eachother outside of work, you were in the hospital." He pointed out with a sheepish smile. "How have you been?" a reasonable question, even AT work, they didn't see eachother nearly as much with how often she was deployed to Africa.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000In their Summer Clothes [Edelo, Liltotto] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:44 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Of course she looked the same, that was typical of her; apart from a growth spurt or so, her appearance was static, unchanging, though there was one small different, one small thing since that battle in Africa - one of her eyes looked just a little more pale than normal, a shade lighter than previous, not that the typical person would notice such a small difference, but it was one she saw herself, and one she was silently relieved didn't appear to be noticed by anyone else, not yet at least.

"Same as always - A-o-kay." A friendly gesture of an 'okay' sign was given as she kept that slight smile on her neutral face, "How's your mom doing? She alright here? Also... I notice you brought food... Y'know I keep myself stocked, right?"

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:08 pm

He smiled as she greeted him, alas he had been worried about other things and had not yet noticed her eyes. Mainly because he always looked a bit off to the side. Sure, he'd gotten a handle on his fullbring, but well old habits died hard. "Always a plus. My mom's been doing great actually. A lot of people have been going to her classes lately. Though a couple of students have been joking that she should join the vandenreich, but I don't think I have to worry about that. Still, I'm glad shes doing so well." He noted fondly, certainly she'd brought that up a frw times and jokingly asked him about the idea. She always did enjoy seeing his reactions to things.

Still, that next mention caused him to pause and smile sheepishly. "Hey now, I didn't bring anything this time. But you know, whenever I go to visit someone at their home of if theyre not feeling well its just good manners." He insisted,. folding his arms and raising his chin. A shameless smile on his face, not regretting things in the slightest.

"Besides, nothing today see? This is just the leftovers of my own lunch." He pointed out, nodding to the box next to his foot where he was sitting. "It's about good manners, anyhow. But hey, I should give a warning, if you ever run into my mom if she has anything on her she WILL try to feed you." He pointed out, picking up the box and nodding toward the park.

"If you know Coordinator Miller, she seems to be about the same."
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:30 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

A comfortable shuffle of the shoulders followed that little update, "Oh great. Just make sure she doesn't get roped into somethin' she didn't want, you're her good son and you gotta keep lookin' out for her in this new city. You're the most important person to her, after all."

Oh, it wasn't for her? Well good, she was just a touch more relieved - she's been responsible for managing her hunger for hundreds of years, the recent behavior of having food on the side for her was a little confusing amongst everyone she'd met here, but over time she came to understand it was just everyone trying to be accommodating of her problem. But with all honesty, she didn't need others to feel pressured to have food on the ready. Glad the chiding finally stuck she smiled just a bit wider, "Yeah, Miller's a close friend of mine. One of the first I made in this city. We don't get many opportunities to talk much right now, but that's just how life goes sometimes."

She'd follow his nod, her feet moving along with his if he decided to move.

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:58 pm

Edelo paused for a moment at that and chuckled softly, glancing over his shoulder at Liltotto and tilting his head. "Ahah, you say that like you have experience. Do you have a Kid you've been hiding?" He asked with a slight chuckle, a joking tilt to his voice as he glanced at the park around them, a soft sigh escaping him as he relaxed and let his mind briefly wander to such a notion. But it was a biref visit.

If she thought the chiding had stuck she was well and mistaken. This was simply not a circumstance in which he would bring food. But if she thought he wasn't bringing something if he ever visited her home, she had another thing coming.

"She certainly seems very popular. Though I can't hlp but confess. I'm a little worried about her. She's very warm and all that. But ....well. She's also always so very tense. Her spirit energy. Her muscles. There's... a tension in her. And she always seems just a little tired. It's not as bad as when I first met her. But well. I admit, I find myself a bit compelled to check on her now and then..." He murmured, lightly touching his chin as he thought about it. Of course, he had better tools than most in sensing such subtle things in a person, but still, Liltotto seemed to be pretty perceptive herself. She always seemed to know he was coming even if he wasn't seen or heard.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

A few blinks was given in response at first, as if she needed a moment to parse the question, before speaking with a slight awkwardness, "..Eh, i've helped some kids down on their luck before... I, don't see having my own happening anytime soon."

God, what a clumsy response. Whatever, she'd shrug her shoulders, giving a good listen to him mention Natasha... And with a small nod, she'd agree, "Nat's... Always had a bit of trouble on her end, but times like these definitely wear on even the hardiest of us. I haven't lived in such troublesome times since the third war... Hopefully things are calming back down and we can all relax a bit without a world-ending threat hanging over our heads."

Hands on her hips, she'd smile lightly, "But yeah, keep being good and checking on everyone if you can. Just make sure you aren't spending yourself in the process. Would hate to see you burn out from giving too much."

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:23 pm

He nodded lightly at that. He'd heard a lot about the world wars and how they'd effected people. He supposed it should come to no surprise that Natasha wasn't excempt from that. So many things that he'd simply been isolated from because of where he'd grown up. If he'd been born somewhere more central, would he have had his own war stories and tales of loss? More than he already had? It was something to wonder about.

"Yea, sure thing. I know my Mom's asked me if I plan to take a bit of vacation time or something. Now that things in Africa have settled down a little, and the City has mostly recovered from the Kurosaki incident. She's been pushing that a little bit. Insisting I get in some rest while I have the chance, maybe I'll have to look into that." He noted with a little sigh and a sheepish smile. It HAD been pretty back to back hadn't it? Hm. Maybe a trip to somewhere more...touristy? Maybe see America or something like that. Or really any part of the world.

"I've thought about that some. A bit of change of scenery. IN a couple of ways actually." He noted, lightly itching the back of his neck before glancing to the side, noting the ocean in the distance, it was still so eerie being surrounded by water.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:24 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Good. Last thing she wanted to do was to tell the umpteenth person to stop overextending themselves... Then again she hit that spiral herself for a bit. The pondering of vacation time definitely put her at ease, her neutral expression having a look of ease to it as he spoke, doing her usual role of listening until he pulled that little stinger at the end. A couple ways?

"What kind of change?" An explorative edge was to her tone, "You thinking of asking for a promotion or something?"

He didn't sound like he was interested in moving out of the city or anything, so she placed it as something having to do with where he was situated. He wasn't exactly around too long and she wasn't sure of how accustomed he was to the Todgestalten. Sure Giselle didn't seem super pleased with those guys, but they were a part of the Vandenreich all the same. A shade of sadness glazed her eyes as she thought for a moment, before shaking it away. She was fine. She had to be.

END
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum