Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Welcome back match (Stella/Ehefra)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Welcome back match (Stella/Ehefra)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Welcome back match (Stella/Ehefra)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome back match (Stella/Ehefra)

Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:24 pm
"Uh no.... well wait a minute yeah I just moved in with Nat before I went on my vacation."

She would speak plainly as she was glad that the woman seemed to get slightly more comfortable with her. Seemingly the miscommunication had been resolved as she would sigh inwardly. A chili Stella in her mind giving her a thumbs up for the turn around as she would speak out. Curious if this woman was also a part of the organization.
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Welcome back match (Stella/Ehefra)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Welcome back match (Stella/Ehefra)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Welcome back match (Stella/Ehefra)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome back match (Stella/Ehefra)

Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:43 pm
Welcome back match (Stella/Ehefra)  - Page 2 P7bwcokjna7

Just gonna assume that 'Nat' was some friend of hers. Could it be, Natasha? Certainly not. Because the idea of this, big, thick, foreign, seven course meal with her barbie's first suitcase, was sleeping under the same roof as HER Natasha Miller, was not worthy of consideration. And so she didn't so much as react to the specifics of the statement, and simply took it as 'yes she is living here.

"That so? Well that's always nice. Hopefully you enjoy your stay here. And if you decide to make the move permanent, maybe we'll see eachother around." She hummed, before shifting her weight, reminded that she still needed to change. "So listen. I need to head home and shower, now that I've rested my legs a bit. Had a busy day, but if you're ever on the East side of the City, I frequent the sushi bars there now and then, if you ever see me over there feel free to say hello, yea?" She offered. Sure, she was hardly exchanging contact information, but she was inviting contact again at a future date. Could she eliminate the thoughts in her head? No, no she could not. But she could curb them, and push them aside. But you know. Baby steps.
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 01, 2024 10:00 pm
"Well Im already kinda permanent her. The people im with seem to be rather lonely, so I'm worried if I leave that'll leave a hole if I'm being honest."

Stella would speak truthfully as she would look at the woman. It seemed like she had spoken that without realizing as she'd speak again towards the black hiared woman, after realizing she had over shared she'd sigh. She wanted another friend, but it seems she had already messed this one up.

"I'm sorry about that. Got a little carried away i my own head."

As she would listen to the rest of what the woman had to say she would note that they hadn't offered contact information. Which was fine, but she had wanted to make sure she at the very least knew a name to call her.

"That works for me, and my the way you can just call me Stella."
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 01, 2024 10:43 pm
Welcome back match (Stella/Ehefra)  - Page 2 P7bwcokjna7

Ehefra gave a dismissive wave of her hand at the apology. "Don't worry about it. and I wouldn't worry too much about that. If they're lonely, then they'll figure something out. Someone for everyone and all that. Though I'd be careful about calling people lonely behind their back." She noted with a light smirk, turning and waving over her shoulder to the woman.

"In any case, if that's so I won't keep you too long from them. Have yourself a good day, and make sure you get something to eat. Trips tot he City can be a pain in the ass, and you don't wanna see your friends again when you're exhausted." she advised as she started to take her leave of the situation. Her mind briefly shifting to the name she'd heard. Maybe it might behoove her to check in on her friend. But some other time, she'd give her a bit of heads up, maybe just call her. It was possible that they might not wanna see her face to face, it'd kinda felt like she'd been avoiding Ehefra. A text or something might suffice for now.
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 02, 2024 10:36 am
Stella would sigh as she would take note of the complete ignoring of her introduction. Guess not everyone in the City of Lights is as nice as Natasha or Solomon..Slightly disappointed Stella would walk off after the wave. Returning her trek home she'd think about the woman. Thinking maybe Natasha would knowing something about her.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum