Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
(In)festive hounds [ Tento | Kohaku ] Left_bar_bleue0/0(In)festive hounds [ Tento | Kohaku ] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

(In)festive hounds [ Tento | Kohaku ] Empty (In)festive hounds [ Tento | Kohaku ]

Mon May 20, 2024 9:42 pm
(In)festive hounds [ Tento | Kohaku ] Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

Tento had found some free time after handling his mid day seated officer duties. Well ‘free’ was not the best word for it to be precise. A friend had came to him in a time of need. A call of action, a request from one man to another. A cry from the soul itself!!!

He needed Tento to do him a solid.

Not just any type of solid!!! He had finally scored a date with a lady he had been talking to for over a year. There was just one catch. She just had one day off before being stationed in the world of the living. Sooo, here was Tento. Covering for his duty so he could get a chance with her. Ahhhh! Tento was so gonna make the guy give him a free meal for this…

Either way, this was the first time in a while since he had patrolled the rukongai. The last time had to been when he was a 20th seat. So much had changed in what felt like such a small time. Ah how was that old man who ran that should doing??

Light in the Dark | End Post

(In)festive hounds [ Tento | Kohaku ] Tentos10
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
(In)festive hounds [ Tento | Kohaku ] Left_bar_bleue1570/100(In)festive hounds [ Tento | Kohaku ] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

(In)festive hounds [ Tento | Kohaku ] Empty Re: (In)festive hounds [ Tento | Kohaku ]

Mon May 20, 2024 10:27 pm
(In)festive hounds [ Tento | Kohaku ] Kohaku_HeaderCasual1_470x300
Kohaku Okumura

Clothing, food, tools, more clothing, and more food… Kohaku chased the would-be thief past shop after shop, jumping over obstacles that the thief created himself. He kept pushing people over, dropping merchandise in the road, and doing whatever else he could to get away from Kohaku. Tired of trying to dodge the next thing thrown at him, Kohaku shunpo’d to the roof and then back to the ground in front of the thief. Swinging his zanpakuto, Kohaku’s sheath slammed into the thieves gut and the man dropped to the ground in a lump.

“You think you can steal from the Shirazumi and get away with it?!” Kohaku yelled, leaning over the thief as the hurt man kept trying to catch his breath. “You idi-…” Kohaku’s eyes caught sight of someone… Someone huge. He blinked, looking over toward Tento. “How fucking tall are you? That's ridiculous. You should sue.”

End Post

Ottozeo likes this post

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
(In)festive hounds [ Tento | Kohaku ] Left_bar_bleue0/0(In)festive hounds [ Tento | Kohaku ] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

(In)festive hounds [ Tento | Kohaku ] Empty Re: (In)festive hounds [ Tento | Kohaku ]

Wed May 22, 2024 1:29 pm

Walking with a relaxed and yet guarded preposition of himself. One hand loosely handled on his blade while the other was nested within the inner garbs of his robe. Tento simply let time pass as he trained his eyes and ears as he walked around. Nodding or waving hello to people who waved towards him. Patted the heads, and letting a coin fall out of his pocket for food, of children. The day was a boring but peaceful one in all truth, although he had not gotten the chance to really have a conversation with anyone as of yet. There were not many people who looked like they were free. Everyone was busy running their food, clothing, tools, and spices stores. Heck, some of them even looked on guard and tensed. But he had no idea why. Maybe he should ask one store owner??

In the middle of this thought, Tento heard. Well, the sounds of action. Yelps, shrieks, yellings, and shuffling feet that were only mixed in with the sound of stuff being tossed and pushed into the air in a reckless abandonment. From his distance he had no idea what was going but he swiftly moved into action, “excuse me, pardon me, out of the way. Oh cute shirt kid!!”, Tento sound as he cut through the mass of people as he began his investigation. Along the way swiftly catching some elderly people who were pushed down, or stopping merchandise stands from tipping over. Whoever this was, they were starting to agitate Tento a little bit in this level of disrespect and commotion. It was only at one point that he heard someone call out, THIEF. And that was that for Tento.

In a blur of testament of his true speed, Tento quickly began to shunpo and hop through the crowd making ease of obstacles created and fixed before reaching a top of a light spotting down below before spotting an unknown figure on top of a roof. At first Tnto though this was his perpetuer before spotting them move, in a shunpo of all things before standing in front of a person and knocking them to the floor in a heap. Are they a Shiigami? It would make sense with the movements and blade in their hand. But no one told him that there would be anyone else stationed here today, was it maybe just the case of a person at the right place at the right time?

Hopping down and walking towards the scene, Tento heard Kohaku words and felt that it was pretty safe to say that this man was just catching a criminal in the act. Making his presence fully known before he could even say something, The fellow blinked and looked over at Tento spouting a few wounds that made him blink himself before letting out a soft laugh. “Genetics and food dude. Genetics and food. I am curious who I should sue though”, Tento said looking down as the thief wheezed before trying to slowly crawl away. With a swift pull of his sheath, Tento pressed his covered zantapuko into their back. Forcing them to the ground with a soft indent. “Stay”.

Without looking at the thief, Tento would continue with their conversation. “Good job by the way! No one got caught and you caught them. Let’s call to get him locked up and return the stolen items”.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
(In)festive hounds [ Tento | Kohaku ] Left_bar_bleue1570/100(In)festive hounds [ Tento | Kohaku ] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed May 22, 2024 2:22 pm
Kohaku Okumura

Though the moves screamed Shinigami, his clothing definitely told another story. The other thing that would hint at Kohaku being a Shinigami was the clear zanpakuto Kohaku had. However, clean, but definitely not a shihakusho, Kohaku was dressed in much more casual garb of light grays and greens.

“I don’t know; the gods that so many idiots pretended existed for so many years?” Kohaku scoffed and rolled his eyes. Kohaku noticed the thief trying to move away and was ready to stomp his head into the dirt, but the Giant Shinigami stopped him first. Typical, taking it easy on thieves. Shinigami were weak these days.

“Uh… Yeah, sure. You Gotei can take care of it, I guess,” Kohaku said and then dug his hand into the haori of the thief. He pulled out a line of kon and shoved it into his pocket before grabbing the thieves hair. “You’re lucky a Shinigami showed up. Saved your ass from getting hurt.” Kohaku jerked the guys head around and then let go. He looked up to Tento. “Never seen you patrol this area. Who are you?”

End Post
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 22, 2024 5:51 pm

This man was a mixed build for sure. He moved liked a Shinigami, but talked like a soul raised up in the rough side of the Rukongai. So what, district 40 and below in either direction? His clothes were clean and well kept though, so if he was, he was not certainly far better than what he once was. Clothed in a stylish light gray and green too, but there was no shihahkusho. Even the most rowdy and against the rules shinigami did not leave their uniforms without that, at least from what Tento had experienced. And Tento was one that was pretty much in that division! He had a zanpaukto, but that did not always mean he was a Shinigami. Tento did not hear about any reports of a blade being stolen or a Shinigami going missing anywhere near this area though… Man was Tento overthinking this. This guy was probably just some off duty Shinigami that was out here for their own reasons.

Well that is no fun. I would not gain anything from non existing beings”, Tento said with a playful scoff of his own in a mirror of the man. Letting his head go down in a shake side to side. Hmmmm, Tento’s eyes scanned the man as they talked. He certainly had a way of words. A bit…eccentric.

Tento’s wonder of if the man was a Gotei member was answered. ‘You’ Gotei. If the man was a shinigami then he was unaffiliated. A kick out from Shino or an ex member of the Gotei United. He would not be a Shino student, they would speak with much attachment. Just who was this man? After seeing the man grab something and put it in his pocket, Tento looked with a lack of care as the thief was man handled in discussion before being let go.

“I’d give you a slap, punk, but that’d be animal abuse”. Then he turned his head, giving a death glare to Tento. “And fuck you prick. I won't be gone for-”

At that point Tento had enough of the man. Lifting his zanpatuko up to give a rassourding smack to the guy’s back. Something of the sound of something cracking sounded as their body went into a reversed C as they shrieked. “Shut up, we’re not talking to you”

Placing his sheathed zanptauko back in its down pressed position once again. Tento went to answer this unknown man’s question. “I am Tento Zefa. I am convering this patrol as a fair to someone who was unable to. Who are you?”.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 22, 2024 6:13 pm
Kohaku Okumura

Watching Tento actually hit the guy, not just restrain him caused Kohaku to laugh. “What the hell? Are you really a member of the Gotei?” he asked. “Aren’t you worried about being reported or something? Someone sees a Gotei member being an ass out here, he’s liable to get in trouble by some whiny fuck-wit snitching.”

Finally stopping his laugh, Kohaku gave a quick nod to Tento. He liked the Giant guy. He hit people like they deserved to be hit. “My name is Kohaku… And ah, that makes sense. You’re not even part the normal crew here.” Kohaku leaned down and grabbed the back of the thieves shirt, pulling him to his feet and pushing him to Tento. “You got this, right? I need to get this kan back to the rightful owners.”

End Post
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 22, 2024 8:27 pm

Hmmm? What you mean?”. For a moment Tento had a look on his face that gave a look of shock. A fake one. For what it was worth it was not something he had not thought about before. He was not one to go to extremes, cruel and unusual punishment or anything of the sort. But honesty, he did not expect someone to report him whacking a thief or criminal. It was not like Tento was trying to be the guy’s judge, jury, or executioner.

“I am a member of the Gotei. And I would just telling the truth, he was resisting arrest and interfering with my duty. A slight use of force to make him consider his thinking process is nothing of a crime. It is not like I am trying to kill him or cause serious injury”, Tento said in a bit of a strangely come and straightly informative manner. But perhaps he did, do too much there just for that though?

Catching the man with his left hand, Tento put his zanpakuto back on his side while holding the dangling man off to the side. Enursing that he was out of reach from doing any nonsense. With a nod his head Tento took in the guys name; Kohaku. For a moment, he thought about asking to get the kan himself to ensure it got back to the right person. As good of a job Kohaku did handling the guy, he was not Gotei United, and at that point he was not given a base reason to assume the money would really get back to its owner besides randomly placed faith.

With a shift of his right hand, Tento gesture towards the thief in his hand before casting Bakudō #4. Hainawa in a wordless incantation. A Reishi rope soon left his hand wrapping around the torso and limbs of the thigh in a tight embrace. Energy softly crackled as the yellow energy humed, altered to have a higher density to break and increase its longevity for 24 hours.

“Mind if I tag along Kohaku? Gonna have to get witness statements for my report”.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 22, 2024 9:45 pm
Kohaku Okumura

With the thief out of his hands, Kohaku was hoping to make his way off, but then Tento wanted to come? Kohaku raised an eyebrow. Were the reports really that important? Ugh. Okay. Kohaku shrugged. “Fine with me,” Kohaku said. It was annoying, but Kohaku kept his annoyance to himself and just led the way. The two made their way back down the dirt road. Most things were already being picked up and back to business, and about five hundred feet up the road, they arrived at a small toy shop with an old woman picking up a mess the thief made.

“Ms. Tanaka,” Kohaku said, catching the woman’s attention. The old lady smiled at him. “Were you able to get my kan back?” she said, hopeful. Kohaku nodded and gently placed the kan in the old woman’s hand. He then pointed his thumb back toward Tento and their accompanying thief. “This guy helped… a little, I guess.” Kohaku shrugged. The old woman looked toward Tento and smiled. “Well, thank you both, and here…” They were each handed a small, warm pastry with an apple filling. Kohaku smiled and took it, knowing she’d be offended if he didn’t.

“Ms. Tanaka keeps these for me occasionally,” Kohaku explained, talking with his mouth full. “She’s a nice old lady, but doesn’t have to eat much herself, so she keeps it for guys like us. You know… with like… spiritual pressure and stuff.”

End Post
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 23, 2024 6:14 pm

That raised eyebrow was pretty much what Tento expected. The question of if a witness statement would be needed for a report to be up to standards was, a twisted truth. It was something that would be adequate for their standards, due to making an arrest about a thief being captured. Would it be dropped if he did not include it? Probably not. But it would be expected that it was included among other things. And more importantly, it was an excuse for Tento to follow this unknown affiliated man and make sure people got their money back. And to spend more time just to get an insight of him as well. “Thank yea kindly”, Tento said in a bit of a happy go lucky southern drawl.

With that and the thief in tow, Tento followed along behind Kohaku down the dirt road. The mess and crowd was clearing up, their lives going back to normal routines after the show of chaos was over with. After a bit of a walk they arrived to an unique shop in Tento’s opinion. “I did not do anything ma’am. This young man handled it all, I just showed up at the end”, Tento said in a soft smile towards the elderly woman. With a bow he out reached his free hand, taking the warm pastry into his hand. “Thank you ma’am”.

Reaching up to take a bite of the food, Tento listened to Kohaku’s words as he savored the taste. “That's nice of you Ms. Tanaka. I gotta say! Can I get half a dozen to go? How much??”, Tento said towards the woman hoping to get a bit of a snack to take before leaving.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 23, 2024 8:08 pm
Kohaku Okumura

Kohaku’s face distorted more when Tento suddenly talked weird. He blinked, said nothing, and continued on his way. Tall people had a habit of being seriously confident; helps they’re never ridiculed for being small. Kohaku then wondered what Yuuki would think of this guy. Kohaku fought of a laugh, but ended up snorting at the thought. Yuuki would flip out if she saw how tall Tento was.

With old lady Tanaka, Kohaku let the two of them talk a bit, but when Tento asked about how much six of them would cost, the old woman glanced to Kohaku. He just nodded and the old woman smiled at Tento. She gave a price that might have seemed a little above what they were worth, but it wasn’t outlandish.

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum