Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
At the Market - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100At the Market - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

At the Market - Page 2 Empty Re: At the Market

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:01 pm

Ayane Redwood

At the Market - Page 2 Amu-hinamori-shugo-chara-6763629-600-800-1

~ I want to see the world live in peace and harmony... also a world full of Teddy bears. Can't forget that! ~
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------
The room was silent except for the sound of a grown man crying. This seemed to have triggered something in Ayane's mind as she suddenly started coughing. The girl had woken up from her temporary faint and slowly pulled herself up. Poliro would have obviously noticed by now but before he could do anything, Ayane lunged forwards to where he was sitting and threw her arms around him.

"Im sorry, im sorry!" Ayane then held on as though she was trying not to lose something and her grip was tight. "Im just not very good with... that sort of thing..." Ayane had never had a friend before herself and just by talking Ayane's nervous get the better of her. Hopefully the girl would eventually get over her unstable emotions towards the very forward Poliro. "Im sorry..."

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
At the Market - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100At the Market - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:25 pm
Poliro suddenly jumped in hope that she had gotten up when he heard her cough. When she got back up, he suddenly had a glimmer of happiness, but was caught off by Ayane throwing herself onto him. As she hugged him, he felt trapped since she was holding onto him pretty tight but didn't say anything. Seeing her apologise, he responded. "You.. don't have to apologise.. it was my fault... I said the words that made you pass out. Don't blame yourself... It was.. me. He still weeped slowly.

"I really don't deserve a friend.. if I can't even talk to them without them passing out cause of what I said. I don't.. Its obvious Poliro was still shaken by himself because of her passing out. He was deeply in despair, and it would take some effort now to drag him out of it before he gave into it. But the question was now, what could Ayane do about it?
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
At the Market - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100At the Market - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:40 pm

Ayane Redwood

~ I want to see the world live in peace and harmony... also a world full of Teddy bears. Can't forget that! ~
Spoiler:

Even though Ayane was holding him tightly and apologised for her weak mind, Poliro still kept himself in the dark. He said he didn't deserve a friend and this really made Ayane feel upset and worthless to him. She let go of the guy as he started to cry again and climbed next to him on the bed by sitting on her legs.

Then after getting herself at the right angle, Ayane reached out at Poliro's shoulders and hauled herself forwards and held onto his shoulders. The amazing thing, was Ayane hadn't just sat back and let things pass like she would do with any other guy. She grabbed Poliro from this position and kissed him forcefully for about ten seconds. She then fell back to sitting on the bed and spoke. "Don't blame yourself for me, your the best friend I've ever had..."

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
At the Market - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100At the Market - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:03 pm
Poliro still felt despaired, but then he got kissed by Ayane forcefully. This sent him into a deep shock, his eyes widened as far as he could. He felt tense and his heart began to beat more rapidly. It was like he was in a fight, as he had a sudden urge of adrenaline. In his mind a voice began echoing. "Get out.. Get out of this pit... in these ten seconds, he didn't resist, he embraced her kiss. When she let go, she could see him smiling again.

Her words after that made him feel even better, she could clearly see he was happier, but then he went red himself. "That-Thats the first time... a girl... ever...kissed.. me.. it felt very.. good." He then proceeded to then wrap her arms around Ayane, hugging her, if she didn't resist. "Your my only friend... that makes you the best friend i've had.. He then let go, still smiling. It had appeared he was quite happy now.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:49 pm

Ayane Redwood

Spoiler:

Ayane smiled happily after cheering her friend up. he gave her another hug and she smiled ever more. She was truly happy now that he wasn't upset about her. "I've never kissed a guy before... I know very little about the living worlds way of doing things as I've been here for so long. but I know what im doing I think..."

Ayane went a tad red again as she was freely speaking about this topic to poliro like it was nothing to her now. Then an earlier topic got into Ayane's head. She knew he wanted to avenge himself and also grow stronger. Ayane finished their morning with her next sentence. "Poliro... Let's start training together... Im sure I can help you now Ive seen your heart"

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:37 pm
Thread locked, as its also completed
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
At the Market - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000At the Market - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:57 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

At the Market - Page 2 Image
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum