Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Chance Encounter [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Chance Encounter [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Chance Encounter [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Chance Encounter [Closed]

Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:35 pm
Logan nodded to the man as he spoke and thanked him. Logan wasn't just tall, but he held himself that way as well. His posture was perfect. He always looked professional. In truth, he didn't really know how to be any other way. Logan's previous nod was his way of saying 'You're Welcome'. "Why are you always so fucking quiet? Speak to the guy... I mean... He's even kinda cute..." Akira spoke into Logan's mind once again. A hint of irritation was shown on his face for a brief moment when Logan's left eye twitched a single time. Hearing the woman in his head call a man 'cute' wasn't something he thought he would ever get used to. Since he wasn't 'in to men', that wasn't something he enjoyed hearing very often.

"So, this man actually is a member of Gotei 13..." Logan thought to himself. He had assumed so from before, but with the way he had chosen to go, it wouldn't have shocked him if this man had said otherwise. Logan Drakeford was a well known man, especially to those who went to Shino Academy. It wasn't something he cared for, but those who heard his name might recognize it. He's ran across people and Shinigami who have heard it before. "It's Logan... Logan Drakeford." were his only spoken words to this male. He as usual spoke in a low and soothing tone.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Chance Encounter [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100A Chance Encounter [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:11 pm
It was no surprise that Snopy was a little confused at the response had observed. For a moment there was irritation, then a twitch of the eye. Snopy wondered what could've caused it. He didn't think anything he said would've been offensive. Then he heard the man's name. Logan Drakeford eh. Well nice to meet you. Snopy hadn't heard the name, even once. No one had ever brought it up. I'm sorry, did I say something wrong? Your eye just twitched. If I said something to offend you, you can just tell me. Snopy still didn't know what he could have possibly said. This man was strong, and most certainly wielded a Zanpakutō, in that case his Zanpakutō could have said something. Or... Snopy felt a strange presence within Logan, one he couldn't put his finger on.

Also, there is something bothering me. I sense a strange energy from within you. It isn't Shinigami, nor does it feel like a Zanpakutō. Its strange, I've only felt this kind of thing once before. Of course, its your choice as to whether you want to answer. He had sensed something similar in Kuro on one encounter. Though with things as calm as they were, he could really feel it in Logan.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Chance Encounter [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Chance Encounter [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:33 pm
Logan nodded a single time to his 'nice to meet you' statement and then looked off, only to have his gaze returned to Snopy once he began speaking again. Logan only shook his head, "You have said nothing wrong." Logan was about to walk off towards the Seireitei once more, but Snopy continued to talk. The moment he spoke, Logan completely hid the presence within himself. He said nothing to his statement. He was not going to answer that. He didn't know how this Shinigami could even sense such a thing at his own level. If anything he shouldn't have been able to. "I am going to assume that you are returning to the Seireitei now that your mission seems to be complete?" That was all he said and began to walk forward, heading towards the Seireitei himself.

As he made it towards the edge of the village, many of the people there looked to him for reassurance. He only nodded, showing them that it was now safe. Many cheered and moved to thank both him and Snopy. Even a few young girls moved forward, to both of them and began their flirting routine. A few were cute, a few were pretty, and only a single one Logan would call beautiful, but she was a little forceful in her actions. She had wrapped her arms tightly around his own and practically clung to him. "Please, I have places I must be going. Will you let me go?" his tone was kind and softer than when he spoke to a man. The woman nodded, blushing slightly and he continued on his way, "Thank you."
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Chance Encounter [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100A Chance Encounter [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:47 pm
Snopy watched as Logan walked off. Snopy immediately noticed the presence being masked. Normally he would call it suspicious but seeing as the man just saved his life, he would leave it. He shrugged and started to try walking before a crowd had gathered around. People began to thank him, and some girls even started flirting. This was attention Snopy wasn't used to, and it caught him off guard. Listen, I'm glad to have helped and all, and don't get me wrong I'm flattered but... He was cut off by one of the girls. You don't mean you're taken do you? Snopy knew, deep down he knew, he should just lie and say yes. That would get him free in an instant. However, he wasn't going to lie just to break free. If anything, he never wanted to lie about relationships.

No, I'm single. Its just I'm busy and if I don't get back people might worry. When he said people, he meant 1 person. Kiyomi had that habit of being protective and worrying a lot, when she really shouldn't. But she was his friend and he didn't want her to worry. So, his excuse technically wasn't a lie, except for the fact it was plural. Well, please come back some time. The girl winked as she spoke. Snopy scratched the back of his head. I'll think about it, but I can't guarantee anything. That seemed enough to make them open a path. He then walked off towards Seireitei, to report the mission as a success. Still, the strange man, what was that power. Snopy pushed it out of his mind. He might not ever see him again, and he didn't like thinking about guys that much anyway.

As he began to leave, he saw the little girl he had saved. She ran up to him and hugged his leg. Snopy, strange as it sounds, liked little kids, well girls anyway. Boys tended to be obnoxious and throw things for no good reason. As the girl thanked him, he patted her head and said it was nothing. After she let go, he was finally of to Seireitei. When he got back, he was going to kick back and relax.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:00 pm
Logan had used shunpo to vanish from sight, reappearing up a large hill a good one hundred feet forward. He stood in the shadow of a large tree and watched as Snopy made his way through the grabby women. He watched as the young child he had saved came and thanked him. "Hm..." was the only thing that came from the quiet and mysterious man. His presence was kept completely hidden, using the shadows of the trees around to hide him from sight. This was one of the big reasons why he usually only wore black, to keep himself hidden. As the child left Snopy's side, Logan watched him walk for a bit more, wondering slightly what this man's story was. Pushing the thoughts off, he backed into the shadows and began moving through the forest. He knew that their paths would eventually cross again. He was heading to the same place as him after all... The Seireitei.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:03 pm
Thread Closed!!! Finished. Yay!
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Chance Encounter [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000A Chance Encounter [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:06 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

A Chance Encounter [Closed] - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum