Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Two and a half Shinigami...[FIGHT NIGHT THREAD] Empty Two and a half Shinigami...[FIGHT NIGHT THREAD]

Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:57 pm
The forest outside Karakura town was vast and lush in its splendour, of the many different creatures and life that existed in the forest no more was as great as the entirety of the forest itself. Huge trees covered a huge area that made it near enough impossible for many to traverse without some sort of guide or aid, but for those that had knowledge of the land they could experience the magnificence of nature in its entirety and witness the majesty of the world untouched by the darkness that loomed in the horizon or the technology and science that was only a few moments away from the near enough jungle landscape. A young girl seemed to be playing in the forest, she was playing by a large pool of water that branched off from the river that sped through the forest. The girl looked to the creatures at the bottom of the lake from the surface, she had seen all sorts of fish and other kinds of water-dwelling creature's from below and looking down she wished to jump in and play among the life within the water.

A young girl only about 10, she had ran off while her parents were dealing with some sort of dispute over money or television or something. She wanted to just be done with the sounds and noise from the city and play with the wildlife for a while. She had learned to swim quite young and she wanted to experience what it was like to be in such a large body of water brought on by nature... She began to check her clothes so they would not get to damaged from the water, the girl ran as fast as she could, she made a running start from beyond the trees to land smack in the middle of the water, as she ran she jumped watching as the water shimmered with the sun beating down on it. Then suddenly the water was no longer to be seen...

The girl screamed as she landed hard on the rocky surface of the pit that seemed to be too deep in diameter for her to land safely, her legs suffered injuries one was surely dislocated, the other was broken beyond repair. As the girl looked up she suddenly noticed someone standing by the edge of the pool, he was dressed in a way only businessmen or high duty officials were and clean black suit with a hat green hair and a Cheshire grin that seemed to ooze a unnerving from the man's body. Blood running from her head the girl would hold up her hand weakly in a sign for help, the man would simply take out a pocket watch from his jacket and look at the time before calling out to her. "That looked like a nasty fall, I'm sure that must have been hard for you but don't worry this is all going to be better soon." The man seemed to encourage the little girl afraid as she was the girl had hoped that the man would send for help or find a way to get the girl out of the dried up pond. "Oh Sorry about the water! I'll make it up to you right now..." Suddenly the girl was no longer having the sun beating down on her, the oxygen in her lungs was being exhausted with water now filling up her lungs instead. The damage to her body made it too difficult for her to move beyond thrashing with her arms towards the surface.....

"Well she wanted to swim, if she had waited a little while the water would have been fine..." The Gentleman looked down at the girl, being the only one around to see her fate. "Your death will just crush whatever mommy or daddy you have... I'm sure when I drag your body from the bottom of the pond that they'll give anything to have you back..." Reigen at this point was talking to himself, the little trick he played had given him another deal to make, business was always booming for a man who makes accidents happen.... "Now I wonder how to get her back up without getting my suit wet..."
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two and a half Shinigami...[FIGHT NIGHT THREAD] Left_bar_bleue30/100Two and a half Shinigami...[FIGHT NIGHT THREAD] Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Two and a half Shinigami...[FIGHT NIGHT THREAD] Empty Re: Two and a half Shinigami...[FIGHT NIGHT THREAD]

Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:57 pm
WHY DO WE ALWAYS END UP IN THIS FOREST? HEY IM TALKING TO YOU DAMN IT LISTEN TO ME WHEN I SAY SOMETHING. LETS GO OBTAIN POWER IN SOME OTHER PLACE THEN HERE. WELL THEN FUCK YOU TOO DON'T BE CRYING TO ME WHEN YOU WANT MY HELP. DAMN ASS

Yoma had returned to the forest he greatly enjoyed. He had his own infatuation with this forest as it held old memories for him. Yet his future was also carved into essence of this forest. All his strength and all of the future strength would be obtained here. This was the best place to be alone and also the best place to encounter others. Yet this time he had been dragging along Zazy for more training within this fated forest. Zazyre a younger and weaker shinigami had encountered a horrid fate the day he came across Yoma. Since the day they met Yoma has taken a liking to the poor little shinigami that he drags him around from place to place to obtain training and push him to see what he can learn from this shinigami and what his power is.

Today was another day for training, Zazy should have gotten himself prepare for what was to come. Yoma had plans to allow Zazyre to join the Yazaki family since they were looking for people to join the family. The family's purpose was to help souls who had no place to go and wanted to find a place to call home. Yet Yoma also wanted to see what purpose Zazyre moved forward for. He had tested him once before on this but continued to watch as reasons grow expand and evolve. Shall he choose a path where only destruction exists then Yoma knew what actions he would perform.

Yoma seemed to spot a man and some strange actions going on as a little girl seemed to be suffering misfortune created by strange occurrences. This upset Yoma but he could do nothing to stop the death of the little girl. This upset him but what was their he could do. He could channel his spirit and focus toward this man to push his training efforts even higher.

"Zazy The man I see before me shall become my target i don't know if you are willing to join in on the attack on him but he has become my target. I will end up going all out.i do not like the fact that a poor child died because of his power."

"So be warned stay out of my way or you too shall become my target. unless you want to have a taste of my blade and flames. I can always give you a strong burst of it. So participate in the fight to obtain strength . Don't want a weakling like you dying like a coward running away.

Yoma's spirit changed as his strengths also did. The man he spotted was now his target but the reason he had before was gone it now turned into just the desire to obtain his strength. Yoma launched his body towards him gripping the blade with his right arm prepared to slash down the enemy. What Zazyre did he did not care about but he would have loved it if he joined in on the attack to support him. Yoma had mines created on his feet and one on his own blade. Hoping to have the one on his blade be set off the moment it came into contact with Reigen. The moment the blade came into contact it would consumed with flames wrapped around it due to the property change of setting off the mine on this particular weapon. It would also create enough heat for those right near the blade to feel it.
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two and a half Shinigami...[FIGHT NIGHT THREAD] Left_bar_bleue27500/99999Two and a half Shinigami...[FIGHT NIGHT THREAD] Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Two and a half Shinigami...[FIGHT NIGHT THREAD] Empty Re: Two and a half Shinigami...[FIGHT NIGHT THREAD]

Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:05 am
Zazyre trailed behind Yoma as he was dragged through the forest, swatting away the occasional bug and pushing general plant life out of his way, before entering an area around a pond where Yoma was readying to launch himself at a man with green hair standing at the edge of the pond. He quickly took in the situation: The man, the dead girl, and Yoma's angry demeanor.

Zazyre readied himself for a fight, taking a fighting pose with his right hand at his side and his left hand raised. As Yoma charged at his opponent; Zazyre launched towards a tree to the right of the man using air pressure at his feet. Landing and jumping off of the trunk of the tree he skidded to a halt a few meters behind the man, ready to attack should Yoma miss or the man dodge.

If the man stepped back he would simply grab the back of his head and slam it into the ground, if he dodged to the side he would launch over to the man before punching him in the stomach and throwing him back towards Yoma, hopefully knocking the breathe out of him so Yoma could land a hit.

He was relying on Yoma to pull most of the punches and combos, seeing as how he was the stronger of the two.
Anonymous

Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:11 am
It had seemed that the well-dressed Demon had been spotted dealing with his affairs, as he looked up to the sky he managed to notice the falling blade of a Spirit warrior as came down looking to make contact with the Demon's suave form. "Oh I didn't expect guests, you guys should probably think about what you're doing before making an enemy of me and maybe clean up the disposable waste at the bottom of this pond..." As the blade swung closer to the Demon's body a long chain would whip out from under his jacket. The chain looked to block the attack of the Shinigami that had decided to take the Demon head on, for most it might have been a clever tactic but to Reigen he simply saw a boy with a big stick getting angry. The chain would become taut as it came in contact with the weapon of the rather angry Shinigami, looking up to him the Demon would give that same easy smile he did to all those that looked to get in his way. "If you have so much energy to fight me surely you could be doing something else more productive like defeating hollows or saving souls like all you little Shinigami seem to do..." The Demon was taunting the both of them, he saw no reason to be afraid of the two of these Spirits then again he never found fear in any sort of situation.

As the blade was being held by the chain Reigen looked to it, it wasn't an ordinary Zanpakutō it seemed to hold something beneath the surface, that was more apparent when the heat coming off the blade seemed to wash over the Demon it was like he was standing near an oven or was getting into one. But the Gentleman never showed any sort of distress or change in expression, as the Shinigami tried to cut through him the chain would simply react to the attack as fast as it possibly could. However it seemed to the one Shinigami was not alone, he had brought another to seemingly provide back-up as he seemed to be doing very little in the way of trying to fight. "Well 2-on-1... I was sure the Shinigami were more chivalrous than that, if you had two or three more men then this might be worthy of a true fight..." Ever taunting and ever unyielding the Demon looked as the second Spirit made to get behind him, a good tactic using numbers to their advantage but for one such as him Reigen was never outdone by simple flanking attacks.

As the other Soul looked to make his way to a tree so he could push himself of it the chain that was holding back the first Spirit would come to life and snake its way towards the tree. The speed at which it was moving made it so the blade of the Shinigami would have a hard time trying to stop the push back from the chain's odd behaviour. As the second Soul got to the tree the chain landed into the trunk of the same tree, as he tried to push himself off the object it would suddenly dissipate in an instant as if it had never been there in the first place. The Shinigami would either fall spectacularly or manage to catch himself before he fell, either way the demon would look up to the one that seemed to want to make him a well-dressed shishkebab and smile at his and the others attempts at harm. "You probably should have called for better back-up, in fact you should have contacted the real Shinigami and told them to come and stop me. You two will be fun to play with though." The Demon took a bow as he looked to the first Spirit only to make the same unnerving smile he gave to show his nature. "I hope you two like the entertainment I'll be thinking up for you, I'm sure that we'll all have a smashing time...." The Demon finished up waiting for the Souls to make their next move so he could toy with them once more.
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two and a half Shinigami...[FIGHT NIGHT THREAD] Left_bar_bleue30/100Two and a half Shinigami...[FIGHT NIGHT THREAD] Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:04 am
"You know you just keep on showing me how stupid you are. Here i expected a good fight but i see is that your spiting out pure nonsense. I fight because i choose to i don't care about spending any of my damn time cleaning shit up. I don't care about hollows or any other of those useless shinigami regulations or what not. A fight is a fight so if you didn't expect any surprises then you just showed your own stupidity. I will show you my power is farther then you even expected. Don't be surprised if i kill you. I am nothing like those other useless shinigami bunch so don't even be comparing me to them so prepare yourself."

A Grand smile appeared on Yoma's face. He grew excited for the fight. He knew that the other shinigami that his other half had been dragging around wouldn't be able to do much. His power was equal to weaklings and he wasn't even that sharp. he was nothing more then a pathetic little butter knife. Yoma had to push himself back he knew that it would be better to change tactics in his attack instead of being in a standstill having his blade be held in the same spot by some chains.

"Hey worthless butter knife go all out and don't hold back. You wanted training correct? you want power right? then hold nothing back right here right now or i will end up cutting you down for being so damn weak and useless. So learn to earn you keep or its lights out for you. This guy just pisses me off. He smells like an asshole. So i'm going to tear him apart!"

Yoma Shouted his words at Zazyre. He didn't care of Zazyre wasn't aware of his MPD but if Zazyre got in his way then he too would face punishment. One does not become stronger by hiding or relying on other but pushing one's self forward yet weaklings continue to count on others. Yoma eyes widen at the excitement got to him the energy flowed out of him as he he created heat that was emitted from his body that reached a point that it created a dyed down fire to create smoke. letting the area fill up with hot, dark colored smoke. This would reduce everyone's viability allowing him to force things possibly his way. He moved to the location he remembered a tree being and used it to boost his jump then while in the air set off a mine on his foot to boost him even higher up. Once he reached the peak of his jump he instantly created and set off another mine right on his back to push him toward where he made out his target from the air to be and cause another charge from his blade to roar out allowing the blade to be consumed with flames aiming to slash Reigen with his built up speed and power of his flame consumed Zanpkuto.

How the smoke affected the others was not a concern but it didn't matter to him he decided to take down Reigen and he wasn't going to allow him to get the best of him. It pissed him off thinking about how an ass like him even though he could beat him. During this entire time Yoma Alter was pushing aside the complains of his other half concerning the little girl. It mattered not to him that their was a dead body. What's dead is dead and that's all that matter regarding that.
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two and a half Shinigami...[FIGHT NIGHT THREAD] Left_bar_bleue27500/99999Two and a half Shinigami...[FIGHT NIGHT THREAD] Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:19 pm
Zazyre was surprised when the tree he had landed on suddenly disappeared as he jumped off, thankfully though, as he jumped off, the force from the air pressure was still enough to propel him from where the tree used to be. After regaining his balance from a semi-clumsy landing, he looked around only to see the area start to cloud with smoke.

"Dammit Yoma again?" Saying this he started vibrating the air around him clearing up some of the smoke in his area. As more of the smoke started clearing, he took out his DPW. "Freeze Bomb" he said, and as the weapon started charging, the muzzle started to glow a faint pale blue as the ice energy started to charge.

He saw Yoma in the air with his blade ablaze with fire, aiming to come down on the man they had encountered. Zazyre would fire his DPW when Yoma either disconnected from another clash with the man, or when Zazyre could get the man in between himself and Yoma, so the man would take most of the energy from the blast, either way likely freezing the man solid.
Anonymous

Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:15 pm
The one that had looked to attack him with his own blade suddenly changed when he landed from making his first attack, his voice or at least the nature of his actions seemed rougher and more harsh in there tone. The Shinigami made a grand speech on how he would kill the well-dressed Demon right there, these claims did little to sour Reigen's mood instead it only seemed to amplify his jovial nature in the face of a battle or at least a foray into violence for the three of them standing there. "You seem to be a bit more nasty looking than before... What was it did you my friendly banter off-putting or maybe you're just one of those crazies that gets off from battle... Whatever the case I have a few minutes to kill I suppose that you can pass my time..." The Demon did not take either of his opponent seriously in the least, the angry one seemed to only be concentrating on the fight and seemed to not realize that Reigen feared his words about as much as he feared the body at the bottom of the pond. The other seemed to be a hassle for the other to keep around so he asked him to stay back in a rather harsh but fair fashion all the while claiming that the Demon smelled like someone's rectum, the Demon looked to himself and smelt his own breath not noting anything wrong with himself before looking back to his opponent. "Me no no I can only smell the scent of a pissant whose words should be backed up by actions..."

The Shinigami seemed to then emit what was seemingly smoke from his blade, the area became caked in the dark fog while most would worry for their safety Reigen looked disappointed and sighed. "This will definitely make my suit wrinkle all this humidity isn't good for a person you know." The smoke was not the only thing that came with disappointment to Reigen, though his visibility was quite low the Shinigami seemed to think that he would be all but unstoppable as he approached the Demon. When the Spirit's Zanpakutō was in range Reigen turned to the direction the Soul had made his move from, what the Spirit would notice was that the Demon's eyes were closed as he turned. "If I can't see you then I'll just have to hear you bouncing around won't I?" The whip-like chain of the Gentleman flew forth and wrapped around the Shinigami's blade, all the while the Chain was being heated by the flames wrapping around the Zanpakutō. "Those are some nice flames you have there... Though it seems a bit flaccid now..." As he finished talking the flames surrounding the Spirit's sword were mysteriously put out. It allowed for the Chain to get a better grip on the blade and catch the Soul on the spot.

Smiling as he grabbed hold of the blade the Demon was aware of another circumstance he almost forgot, the other Shinigami and what seemed to be a ball of energy that seemed to give off a cold air as it soared through to the Demon. Without hesitation the Demon jumped up and to an angle that would land him behind the man his chain was currently attached to, however upon the start of the jump Reigen's foot was caught by the breeze of cold air passing through, not letting that stop him the Demon landed making the chain that he was holding taut for a few moments allowing his to pull the sword and hopefully the Shinigami he was holding onto directly into the way of a tree going head first at quite a speed. Smiling as he finished dealing with the two making their attack Reigen looked down to notice that his shoe and a portion of his leg was frozen or at least iced up. "Well this won't do, I can't be walking around with one foot frozen and the rest of my body not... This simply is shoddy workmanship." Taking the chain away from the blade of the Shinigami the Demon would come into contact with the ice around his foot only for it to dissipate and turn into water a few moments later. "Much better."

Looking at the one that iced him up Reigen noticed the rather striking device that the Shinigami had. "Oh? That looks like a interesting device, how does it work? Why would a Shinigami who has a weapon to begin with use that gun instead? Would you mind trading that with me instead of me taking it from your long dead body?" The questions seemed to come with an innocent tone but had less than innocent implications. "Wait if I kill you then I won't even have to spare you and I get the free ice shooting thing... That's a win win for me..." The well-dressed Demon looked to the two enemies that took to either side of him with a sly and devilish smile and simply made as if he was almost bowing looking to them with bad intentions in his eyes the Demon finished with a proclamation. "Well you two why don't we play nice and get along... Come on try again..."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum