Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shoku
Shoku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Taiga Saito [approved 4-5] Left_bar_bleue0/0Taiga Saito [approved 4-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Taiga Saito [approved 4-5] Empty Taiga Saito [approved 4-5]

Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:14 pm
Taiga Saito [approved 4-5] Image5625

Taiga Saito [approved 4-5] Image4374-1

» Name:Taiga Saito
» Titles: Sole heir of Saitobashi industries
» Age: 25
» Gender: Male
» Affiliation/Rank: Freelance atm
» Appearance Description:
Taiga is a 25 year old male born of Japanese descent. He has a rather tall but slender build standing five foot eleven inches in height. While slender he has a decent muscular structure from his routine of eating healthy and working out. Taiga has a natural silver/white tint head of hair and hazel eyes. His wardrobe changes often depending upon the event or situation, being from a business oriented family he can be found wearing anything from a sweat suit to that of a suit and a tie. One accessory he always wears is a small silver pendent. This pedant is purely sentimental to him and is a keepsake of his mothers.

» Appearance Picture: Taiga Saito [approved 4-5] Silver_Haired_Guy_by_Seig_Warheit

Taiga Saito [approved 4-5] Image4376-1

» Personality:
Taiga is a very strong willed person for his age. He’s a powerful mix of charisma, athleticism and intelligence. He was sent to the best schools and always excelled at academics and casual sports. Resent formed between him and his father because he was sent overseas for schooling. This caused him not to be close on a personal level with him Never the less he still held his research and life lessons in high regards. Taiga was at heart a mommas boy and in turn was very close with her, even while in America he regularly video conferenced her to stay in touch, she was always his inspiration in hard times. When it comes to likes Taiga enjoys many different types of foods everything from traditional Japanese food to the American cheese burger which he occasionally treated himself too. He also takes a strong liking towards people with righteous personalities and good morels. One of his main interests is doing things for the greater good of mankind and inventing things that advance mankind. Some of his dislikes include those who seek to harm humanity and most of all those who prey on the weak. It’s the one thing he cannot stand for and will seek retribution. He also has a deep seeded hate for hollows which are believed to be the cause of his mother and fathers untimely death.

Taiga Saito [approved 4-5] Image4378-1

» Background:
Taiga Saito is a 25 year old male of Japanese descent born to Tendo Saito and Yuriko Saito. At a young age Taiga was a very curious energy filled child unlike most children he was more entertained by sneaking out of bed and ease dropping on his father, who was hard at work in his laboratory then throwing tantrums. For most of his childhood he couldn’t phantom the processes that were at work, within the lab but never the less his thirst for knowledge only grew. Even when he got to close and was caught he was scolded and sent away, but this never deterred him it just made him want to learn more about what was going on. Finally at the age of 12 his father finally tolerated him in the lab with him but still only as an observer. By this time he started to understand that his father was doing some amazing research and was focusing his research on paranormal technology. The term shinigami came up as a comparison in a lot of his work. To Taiga it seemed that his father was infatuated by them. He coined them in his own words as “The invisible crusaders who watched over us humans.” Father himself claimed to have seen one himself in the process of his research, but who knows if he was just exaggerating for the sake a children’s tale. One thing father did, confide in me was his dream, and the ultimate goal of his research. He had such respect for the shinigami, he felt that if he could learn the methods of their power, he himself could reverse engineer it into a way for humans to stand alongside them and protect their world with their own hands. He looked it as man’s responsibility to do their own part, not just rely on shinigami to bail them out.
Over the many years I watched my father create prototype after prototype, and expose himself to energies that were far beyond the reach of humans in the name of science. I always wondered if one of these days he would end up being the death of himself. Many prototypes and many successes as well as failures later he finally caught the attention of high ranking government officials , many of which were willing to fund him and his endeavors, for a peace of the pie. But he had all the money he needed so he turned them down time after time he felt that they would abuse his research and use it for the wrong means. So with his own fortune he formed the entirety of his research into a think tank company he named Saitobashi industries, a company named after his own father. By this time I had graduated high school with top honors and with fathers connections In America secured an opportunity to study engineering and astrophysics at MIT. I was reluctant to go, but father gave me no choice, almost as if he was preparing me to follow in his footsteps. When I left for America his research was at a dead end, my father had the technology but had not yet mastered the technology to power his prototypes.

In America I kept to myself and put my head into the books with hopes that one day I could gain the knowledge to help my father complete his life’s work. Many years went by and I did very well in MIT, my professors always preached that I was my father’s son. i was always excited to video call my father whenever I learned something new, but as time went on it seemed like my father and I became more out of touch, most of the time my mother was the only one to chat with me, It was always your father has locked himself in the lab again, or some other motherly excuse to avoid telling me he was too busy. A few times mother had told me she heard strange howls and voices coming from fathers lab, but she never would dare to disturb him. A few days prior to my graduation I didn’t hear from my parents, which was out of the normal. My mother of all people would always keep in touch, and then one day I received, a package a silver metal case and a letter from one of my father’s closest researchers. He didn’t go into much detail as he stated he didn’t know what truly happened. But the letter stated that my parents were both found dead outside of the company’s headquarters. It seemed as if they were both cut too shreds the letter stated. I broke down and mourned their loss and in two days I somberly took my degree and the case and went back home. My grief slowly turned to anger and my anger compelled me to open the case. Upon opening the case I found a small note in my father’s hand writing that read. “If the Soul Breaker System is in your possession it means that I have paid the ultimate price for my work. Now son you’re the only one left, Finish were I left off and realize my dream Sincerely, Saito Tendo.” As I removed the Bracer like device from the case and clutched it in my hand, I swore I would uphold my father’s dream and I would one day take revenge on whoever took my parents from me. This was now my fight!

» Human Capacities:
Taiga is very athletic and was a member of both martial arts and kendo clubs, making him well versed in hand to hand combat and sword play. He can also see spirits.
» Equipment/Weapons:
Taiga Saito [approved 4-5] Blasterblade

:Soul Breaker Brace Prototype Version:
Equiping this to the wrist and activating the brace, materializes a full combat armor. The suit is comprised of an experimental metal created by infusing spiritual pressure through folded steel. The suit is powered by compressed spiritual pressure power cells. The armor enhances the wearers strength, speed and stamina one full Tier level when worn, and has various abilites depending upon the installed upgrades. The armor itself while powered can shield its user from the heavy spiritual pressure of strong enemies. The current model is limited in capability as it is only a prototype. It currently only holds two power cells.

Helmet: The helmet of the armor contains targeting and tracking systems. as well as an A.I that monitors the armors numerous systems. The HUD also measures spiritual pressure levels to a moderate degree of accuracy, It is unable to tell if spiritual pressure is being masked.

Shielding: The body of the armor produces a protective shielding that reduces damage from attacks by 30% until depleted. Attacks by opponents of a much higher level will deplete the shielding very quickly. The shielding takes 3 posts to recover or a sacrifice of another system such as reducing speed / strength etc to instantly recover them.

Soul Blade: A high durability sword that is infused with a steady flow of spiritual pressure. Making it capable of harming spirit based life forms. The blade is capable of letting off cutting waves of spiritual energy.

Burst Mode: The final resort system of the armor allows the wearer to release all of the energy from one of its two power cells into the armor at once giving it a drastic boost in all areas +1 skill level for two posts. Using this exposes Taiga to massive doses of spiritual pressure which over time will cause exhaustion and the problematic spiritual pressure sickness weaker beings experience when around those flaunting their high levels of spiritual pressure.

Taiga Saito [approved 4-5] Image4380-1

See Skill Sheet for More Information

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Taiga Saito [approved 4-5] Image4379-1

I scare children ^_^
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Taiga Saito [approved 4-5] Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Taiga Saito [approved 4-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Taiga Saito [approved 4-5] Empty Re: Taiga Saito [approved 4-5]

Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:45 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Advanced.
  • Mental Deduction: Adept.
  • Pain Endurance: Beginner.
  • Focus: Advanced.

Comments/Notes: Welcome to life young man.
Tier: 4-5

Taiga Saito [approved 4-5] GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Taiga Saito [approved 4-5] Left_bar_bleue25/100Taiga Saito [approved 4-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Taiga Saito [approved 4-5] Empty Re: Taiga Saito [approved 4-5]

Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:41 am
MOVING TO ARCHIVES DUE TO INACTIVITY.

Taiga Saito [approved 4-5] Sbb1I7e
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum