Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Yvhv
Yvhv
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Neyavaenya Clio Melpomene Suzume 3-2 Left_bar_bleue0/9999Neyavaenya Clio Melpomene Suzume 3-2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/9999)
Tiers:

Neyavaenya Clio Melpomene Suzume 3-2 Empty Neyavaenya Clio Melpomene Suzume 3-2

Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:08 am
Shinigami Template

Basic Information

- Name: Neyavaenya Clio Melpomene Suzume

- Titles:Neya
- Appearance Age: She looks as a 30 year old anthro dragon would.
- Affiliation/Rank: soul society, Kidoushu/5th Squad

Personality
Spoiler:

Background History
Spoiler:

Spiritual Information
Spoiler:

Kido
Spoiler:

Dragonic Abilities
Spoiler:

Skill Sheet

General Skills
  • Durability: Adept
  • General Speed: Adept
  • Strength: Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Adept

Racial Skills
  • Hoho: /Adept
  • Kidō: /Adept
  • Zanjutsu: Adept
  • Hakuda: Beginner

Will Skills
[*]Willpower/Determination: Adept
[*]Mental Deduction: Adept
[*]Pain Endurance: Adept
[*]Focus: Advanced

Last edited by Yvhv on Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:51 am; edited 15 times in total
Yvhv
Yvhv
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Neyavaenya Clio Melpomene Suzume 3-2 Left_bar_bleue0/9999Neyavaenya Clio Melpomene Suzume 3-2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/9999)
Tiers:

Neyavaenya Clio Melpomene Suzume 3-2 Empty Re: Neyavaenya Clio Melpomene Suzume 3-2

Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:08 am
Roleplay Sample

NOTE ABOUT SAMPLE: this rp sample is using a format froma nother site me and one of my friends used. this is a partial take from an old thread we did. please excuse the jargon and other statistical information.

- Roleplay Sample: ....I can't believe that the captain sent me here.....of all places......

Neya thought, looking around at her surroundings. All around her, giant trees hid the moonlight. No sounds could be heard but the movement of her wings as she adjusted them to be able to walk with them folded. She swishes her tail to feel for anything behind her, rustling the fallen leaves and brush behind her. Her bright orange eyes were finally adjusting to the darkness. Her vision was becoming clearer and sharper now.

As she looked about,she noted that the roots of these trees seemed to be like large grasping tendrils, grabbing at he ground and squeezing the earth in anger.

.....This place is evil.....pure evil..... she muttered.[

As a child, when I was alive, the fishermen and traders who came to our village often told us of his place. Of people killing themselves here...or being driven mad by a mysterious force and disappearing....I also remember a story about a man killing 50 people in this forest, and that he ate their flesh for food.....

Neya shivered at these thoughts. In fact, she clenched her scales tightly as they entered her mind.

i don't even want to imagine all the horrid things that have happened in this place in the past few centuries....

She said. She had begun to walk north, into the forest. It was only a short time until she came upon a sign and a path. The sign read:

"Aokigahara"

Neya felt a chill run down her spine. She now definitely knew, she was in the last place on earth she wanted to be. The "forest of death" Aokigahara.

It was dark, darker than it should be on a night with a full hunter's moon. There was no sound. No wind was blowing. No birds of night made their calls. no life was seen, nor heard, nor smelled. all was nothing but silence, and stillness

Neya Walked alone, through this night, the moon full and glaring. the light it cast, was blue, and seemed...tainted. As she walked through the forest, she could smell the evil. Taste the despair. then, in the distance, she heard a sound that could not be described. All that she knew is that the sound sent shivers down her spine. this was unusual. for nothing really scared her. The sound grew louder, and closer, and more intense. she drew her zanpaktou, and readied herself for battle.

[Zan spirit] “Neyavaenya, Something doesn’t feel right about this…” her zan spirit comments.

[Neya] “I know, Myūto …..it feels like there are hundreds of hollows with a single soul all around us…beneath us…above us…..but I don’t see, hear. Or even smell them. And I can’t sense their reiatsu. Something is wrong here…very wrong..”

[zan spirit]”is it possible this place is so rich in spiritual energy that it is dampening your reiatsu sensing abilities? It would be a viable explanation.”

[Neya] “yes, it would. In fact, that may very well be the case….also…what if the foe that is near, is multiple small, tiny foes,? That would explain our current situation.”

[zan spirit]”that it would…..my suggestion now, is to use one of those…kidou, and hide, in order to asses the situation. And to step into the darkness. The moonlight fused with staring into the darkness may be hampering your eye sight.”

[Neya] that, is a great plan. And I shall take you up on it.”

Breathing deep, and sheathing Myūto no suzume no kurushimi, Neya holds her clawed and scaled hands together, and with a gentle whisper says:

“bakudo number 26, kyokko.”

Motioning her hands above her body, as if reaching towards the heavens, she begins invisible, and her reiatsu is completely masked.

SPOILER: Click to hide
Name: Kyokko (Curving Light)
Number: 26
Type: Bakudō
Range: Long
Incantation: Unknown
Description: Hides the target from sight by bending light. This Kidō can completely mask the presence and reiatsu of the target from detection.

Once sure of her stealth, Neya steps into the shadows and lets her eyes re adjust. Then, she sees the problem at hand. Hundreds of small hollows (ll-w) in the form of kodama, {traditional Japanese tree/forest spirits all linked to a mother tree} are wandering around, searching for her. They had been slowly creeping to where she had stood, to attack her from all sides. Now, was an opportunity for her to attack them, an cause confusion. The little hollows were no more than 9 inches tall at the most, 2 inches at the least. Now that she was close enough, Neya could sense that they were weak hollows, and probably posed no real threat.
She ran things through her head, contemplating her strategy. Finally, after several minutes, she decided upon a plan.

“Three chimes, rattling bones, the savage Raijin lets loose his fearsome roar! Bakudo number fourteen!! Hibiku!!”

Name: Hibiku (Resound) **
Number: 14
Range: Short
Incantation: Three chimes, rattling bones, the savage Raijin lets loose his fearsome roar!
Description: Releases a pulse of electricity in the shape of a dome that extends to a five meter diameter, pushing back and electrocuting all who are struck. The execution speed of this Bakudō is among the fastest of all Kidō.

With a whispering voice, this kido is cast. She directs it at the middle of the large group of hollows, numbering two hundred. Then, releasing kyokko, she takes in a deep breath, steps forward, and releases her sacred breath.

Shinseina Iki (Sacred Breath)

Type: kido subtype fire

Range: short-medium

Description: over the centuries, Neya has been learning how to use her dragonic body to it's full extent. by breathing in a very deep breath, and concentrating her reiastu (or reishi if it is reishi) as she takes this breath, she can expand the fire pouch in her chest, and mix the fluids within that pouch to create a flammable chemical. by breathing out and igniting the liquid with the special fire teeth in her mouth (front four canines on each side) she ignites the liquid, and exudes a stream of fire. it's costs are equivalent to a level 60 kido, and the damage is that of a level 60 and is sustained at a cost of level 30.

The breath attack consumes the tiny hollows, and all of them are torched within the flames, which she only holds for 10 seconds. In this time, the entirety of the hollow is burnt to nothingness. Sighing, and feeling substantially drained form these efforts, Neya sits,and extends her wings and surrounds herself with them, and the bush in front of her. (full wingspan is 11 feet) by breathing a small amount of fire onto the top of the bush, Neya creates a small campfire for herself. She hugs close to the flames, her scales absorbing the heat, and keeping her from being burned.

“if only I had an ally to help me…who knew a lot about kidou, and the way it works…” she says, as she pulls a a small package out of her robes, and opens it to reveal several sweet treats.

“I love it when I get to bring sweets with me….”

And with that, she devours an entire sweet bun, the size of a small dog, in a few bites.

Then, behind her, the bushes rustle, and she growls.

“not again.”

A dead man's paradise. A dead man's hell. This cursed land became a resting place for men who came at a crossroad in their lives. In this pace people come to hang themselves, ending pain where they no longer had to feel. ”Almost seems like home.” As a cursed race, it was only logical vampires would find such a place comfortable. It was almost homey, complimenting Lilith's dark nature. Emerald oculars absorbed the surrounding area, nose wrinkling at the scorching negative miasma given off by this land's taint. A curious, thoughtful, frown. Arms folded behind her back. ”What is your opinion? Lilith asked the Doll walking at left side. Though Lilith's gaze shifted, Dread gave a silent response as if completely ignoring her sister.

”Well it's not like there's a hardware around here. We're kinda out inf the wilderness.” As per usual, Dread focused on eating. Without any hardware stores, she couldn't eat. While it might be strange that a Doll wanted to eat, she just enjoyed eating metal. Head tilt right, Dread curiously eyed Lilith, hoping that she'd allow her to leave for a few moments. Her cute appearance didn't phase the sighing Lilith. Head shaking, Lilith scoffed, looking off towards the right with a neutral yet amused expression, scoping out the area as their conversation continued. ”That's a horrible misuse of the Void Marble.” The stare continued, still no words coming from Dread. ”For someone who taught me not to misuse my powers you sure become a hypocrite when it comes to yourself.” Dread pointed towards herself as her head straitened. Lilith's eyes narrowed, head snapping, brows cringed and cheeks slightly puffed outwards

What came from behind the bushes, was a mouse sized spider hollow. before it could do anything, Neya lifted her tail, and stabbed it with her tail spike. she brought it close, and tossed it into the fire, and watched it die slowly. then, she heard voices.

these voices also came from behind her. they were distant. but not too far off. they were both decidedly female. but Neya sensed nothing from the direction they were coming from.

i must be losing my mind...nothing has no spiritual pressure....unless....it's a bount.....however, it could be something that is hiding itself very well...but still....no one would just walk around loud mouthing in a place like this unless they were confident.....

rising, Neya cast the same spell as before upon herself.

"bakudo number 26, kyokko."

Name: Kyokko (Curving Light)
Number: 26
Range: Long
Incantation: Unknown
Description: Hides the target from sight by bending light. This Kidō can completely mask the presence and reiatsu of the target from detection.

cloaking herself, Neya quietly spread her wings and flew into the canopy, and then jumped from branch to branch silently, watching the ground. she traveled 50 or so feet when she came across a strange woman, and a child size form walking beside her.

"what in the world?" she let this slip, and then she herself slipped, and fell form the tree, falling on-top of the woman.

"owww.....my tail."

Dread cared little for Lilith's thoughts. Drawn by her own desires, the temptation of iron drew Dread closer to vanishing for a few minutes. Still, Lilith's desires were far more important than her own for the moment. It would be nice if she could up and leave but this forest posed far to great a thread and with Lilith's research was top priority. “Dread, after this I promise we'll go for an all you can eat buffet. I'll even be sure to get some tungsten and titanium for you.” Knowing how to get Dread to listen, Lilith offered what she could not refuse; even if she could just portal away at any given moment. Head tilt down, Dread's eyes closed as she leaned against Lilith while they walked. Cold arms wrapped around her sister's left arm, but their warm moment was suddenly-

Crash, something fell with the snap of a branch. Attention caught, Lilith looked upwards where nothing was there. Well, that was the case until something landed right on top of the two. Now on her chest, right eye closed as she expression was one of annoyance. “What the hell!?” Torquing right, she used her arm to fling Neya off of her with ease towards a tree. Getting up eyes were closed and she dusted herself off with Dread still clung onto her arm. The soul had a scent, one of a Shinigami. Eyes opened as arms folded, eyes narrowed with a sense of authority and Dread let go of her. ”Dread, how about that treat right about now? Maybe if our little Shinigami friend isn't sorry you could get a rare treat. How does a Zanpaktou sound for dinner? I could use a bite to eat myself.”

Neya was slammed into a tree when she was flung. her vision was blurry, and she stayed sitting down, rubbing her head.

"that really hurt...aghhh.."

she checks her head and makes sure she isnt bleeding. after the checks, she rises, and fixes her clothes and ends the kido.

"i wasn’t planning on falling. i was planning on just seeing who else would be out here....aside from maybe an arrancar....though im not surprised to see a bount here either...this place is crawling in reishi....i would think at least."

checking to make sure nothing was broken, Neya gently folds her wings up and sighs.

"it was not my intention to cause harm. I do apologize. if there has been some harm done, i may be able to heal at least a small wound with a kido...but then again, you bounts don’t need help healing."

Neya observed the two. the taller woman, had black flowing hair, and glowing green eyes, with very pale skin. the other smaller female, had ashen like skin.

"my name is neyav.....Neya. just call me Neya....."

Reapers were strange but some were downright stranger. However this woman's appearance came to be as it was Lilith questioned. Certainly an interesting subject, but Reapers were not on her list to study. At least, not in that aspect. Rather, Lilith desired their spiritual energy in hopes of comparing along side Vampires. Head tilt left, Lilith frowned taking interest in this woman. “What do you think Dread, could we use her?” There could be some use of her but Dread just shrugged; deciding that, it was just a whatever case. Lilith's eyes rolled, displeased by her sister's current mood. “As you say, Sis.” If Dread continued acting like this their trip here would be a pain.

Lilith's attention went back towards Neya as her lips turned to a neutral smile. Arms folded behind her back, elbows resting in the palm of her hands. There wasn't a need to be rude since the Reaper showed respects. It was this reason Lilith gave a slight nodding bow. Slight, informal, but acceptable to this situation. “I go by many names, but most know me by Lilith. Since you are not apparently attacking me, we have nothing to fear from one another. I suppose you are here on some mission? It's none of my business but perhaps we could help one another. Would you care to listen?” By this point Neya apologized, Lilith was content with that but if she didn't care then Lilith would go on about what she was planning to do. Yea the Reaper could help, but Lilith needed to get this done tonight. She was already behind on her research by several years anyway.

Neya nods.

"my superior sent me here to train...im not really here on a mission...i actually have been wanting to come here....for research.."

she pulls a very old packet of scrolls and a book, neatly preserved.

"i found these in a shrine....im so far the only one that can read it....would...you like to try?"

this information was sensitive. not even her captain knew she had these bits of information. she never even went to the kidoushu. these documents were her obsession. and she had to keep them safe.

"please...they are very delicate...do not be rough with them."

she says, offering them up to Lilith.

”Training you say.” Strange, for what reason would a superior send someone to a place like this for training? This didn't sound right; something surely must be up but those various ideals might be best kept under wraps. Still, Lilith didn't like the idea of sending someone out on a suicide mission. Was this girl even a seated officer? In a place such as this, it would take no less than a forth or fifth seat, if not third to deal with a place as this. Lilith's frown showed displeasure upon hearing this. Eyes on the space of the ground below, expression slightly perked. Neya spoke of some language.

”I suppose, I'm what you could call a connoisseur of lore. But I'll warn you, I don't really think I can make something out if its from the Soul Society.” Lilith walked, leaning forwards as she did to see the old parchment Neya held in her hands. During this time Dread looked off into the sky above, her mind completely clear of any and all thought. She was just a statue. In the mean time, Lilith skimmed over this weird writing. It was a combination of various languages from what she could make out. Well, in one sense. Raising a brow, lips cringed after looking over the writing for a full minute. Taking a step away, she leaned back as eyes closed. Her expression seemingly haughty. “Looks like a mix between runic and Chinese calligraphy. It's been many years since I last spoke Chinese, so even if it was that I couldn't read it clearly. At best I can tell you I'm seeing the worlds enlightened some word that means magic or spell. Then...”

Eyes opened wide, she looked off into the black sky above. This was difficult. She recalled several other markings. A deep breath, chest going up; released in a elongated sigh. “...it speaks of dragon...attaining....peace of... I assume mind or heart, since this doesn't seem to be very dark. Word, Seal, Mental, each of these were concepts of power. And something dealing with emotion. That's about all I can tell you. I've seen a lot of things but this is it.” Lilith looked back at her with a soft, sorrowful smile.

Neya nods.

"thank you. i can read it...but, im having trouble understanding. it talks about this place...and three trials. fear, passion, and a third that is called only "emotion". It doesnt explain how im supposed to go about these trials, or even what im going to find or do....."

she sighs, and her wings droop.

"there is one thing i want you to understand about me Lilith. im not easily scared. in fact, you yourself do not frighten me...but that is because ive been around bounts before...."

She looks aside, and sighs heavily.

"well...actually, i am afraid. because im going to ask you a very strange question..."

seeking the correct way to say what she wanted she finally just says;

"i was there in the first purge of the bounts...and i...i killed many......and for all these years ive held the guilt of what i did inside me. i was so angry and young then...and willing to please my superiors to any means....but after-wards...the very minute i left those killing grounds...i began to feel guilt, and sorrow."

looking up at Lilith, those large orange eyes glowing in the moonlight, she falls to her knees, lowers her wings, and kneels with her hands on the ground.

"please, forgive me for the atrocities i have committed against your people.....in my heart, i know it was wrong to follow those orders...if...if it pleases you to do so....i offer myself as a sacrifice to atone for the sins of the soul society...though im not of much value to anyone else....im sure the life of a willing sacrifice....would be enough to stop the hatred."

Blood spilled, one where it started spoke of regret. An expression without expression, stoic beyond stoic. Lilith stood tall, despite a petite stature size mattered little. Those words spoke volumes as they echoed throughout the place where death silently raged. For whatever reason Neya felt, there should be no obligation. Though Lilith questioned she decided against. An order is an order, she was merely a solider without soul. That is what a solider is after all, a person without any purpose other than carrying out that absolute order. Aura monotone, her existence now seemed void. Zero emotion, complete and total lack of anything. ”Ah, quite the story you have there. It gives me reason to strike you down. Most certainly, you could have been the one my mother fought those hundreds of years ago. Though by the time of my birth, many were slain. Would you find it strange my father was Quincy? You are old enough to know about them. From what I know much of the Soul Society erased all records of their existence and much of the Soul Society knew nothing of the Bount even when Jin Kariya invaded.”

“It gives reason for me to kill, to get revenge.” A Machine Doll Dread Master listened, obeying her own desire to stand before Neya. Regardless of power, The Machine Doll would not falter with any less than a captain's released blade. Eyes without enmity, yet she herself was nearly without emotion. A slight scowl yet as she looked below the hood covered her eyes, only black able to be seen. ”It seems Dread awaits my order. Do you believe she deserves to die Dread Master?” The Machine Doll responded for the first time verbally. Her voice completely and stoic, light yet smooth. From a little girl in middle school who knew nothing but the horrors of war, the truth behind human existence. ”Are you sure Lilith?” Lilith sighed, eyes closing but she closed right eye smiling slyly. ”I am not your master, I am your sister. You are still your own person. You deserve a say in this.”

Theme End

Complete silence.

An arm from The Machine Doll raised. Her left am, like a gelatine ready to slam down. Eyes intense, ready to take the life of an enemy.

Pale tanned moved with a flash.

Yet......

Theme #2

A soft cool hand rested on Neya's right shoulder.

”My mother was a Bount, she could reproduce. Something I am blessed with. My father, a Quincy. I was raised as a Quincy for fourteen years. They knew nothing of my mother being a Bount, the tribe she lived in. Eventually I grew lustful and ran off, my Bount powers awoke. For days I consumed the souls of Hollow and even a nearby Quincy tribe many miles away, Soul Reapers fell by me trying to kill me. This was before the Quincy were eradicated, it was just a small battle but a bloody one. I came back to find my family destroyed. A wonder, isn't it? How a supposed Quincy, a person raised to despise Hollow for what they are, only to find you are a being who consumed souls. In the end my father was wounded, I aided him in killing the Soul Reapers but my father saw I succumb to my Bount half. He feared this for years, he told me many a night he thought of the day he would have to kill me. My mother stopped consuming souls, which is why he accepted her. He told me if I defeated him, that I could live. He smiled as we fought, but I was already broken. In the end my father lost, but only because of wounds from the battle before. I consumed him out of request. My mother, she was dying because she refused to use our powers to heal ourselves. She was sick with something, I don't know what.......so you see, I sinned. I sinned more than many in any of the realms. That is why I took the name Lilith, a name to carry the sin but to also embrace it. This is part of my story, my real name is Roux. Over the years I sinned more but also learned much, embracing knowledge as well wisdom. I'm broken on the inside. As a Shinigami your perception of time is different than a Human, but I'm a Human. A Bount is Human who lives. We become twisted, many cope in different ways. I've became emotionally still to a large degree. The girl called Roux no longer exists. Not after she sunk. Now you see the accumulation of all the sin, pain, sorrow, hate, lust, love; my everything, that stands before you. But, I'll say this. I wish for revenge. I wish to kill those who killed my kind. But here's one thing, I was approached by Jin, the leader of the Bount at the time. I did not join him, no, I decided on something.....that the cycle of hatred would only continue if I too walked the path of revenge. I only have one goal right now, well many, but I would love to see the day Bount can live forever without the use of souls. That is why I am here, to study Hollow. I need it, I've studied Humans without killing them while also killing them. I am sinning to bring about the dawn of a new era for Bount. It's not a pretty way of science, but it's the path I choose. Though now I'm against it. In the past year I've not consumed a single ...no, the past four years, I've not consumed a single living being. Neya, if I kill you then the cycle of hate will just continue. You have nothing to be sorry for but if you are sorry then I will throw away the apology. I have no need for it. But it is admirable. We're both sinners in a sense, besides; the Soul Reapers killed to protect the balance to some degree, but I am not pleased that souls are released from our bodies upon death. We can mess with the balance like Quincy, but we are similar to Hollow in that souls are released.......now, as I said; I won't kill you, nor will Dread Master.”

Neya sat there speechless. in fact, she sat there, enthralled by the story of this bount before her. Such a long and arderous story. a story of pain, of suffering, of intrigue. the story of this woman, this Lilith, captivated Neya with it's sorrow, and it's despair.

.....ive...ive been so absorbed in myself...that...that i never
realized...just...how terrible the lives of other may very well be...what..what could i possibly do or say that could ever, compare to the agony she has felt?

you cannot. There is nothing you can do, so, or think of either to do, to help her, dearest Neyavaenya. She is absolved in her convictions, and her path. It seems she has accepted what has befallen her, and has grown from it.

…..Myūto…

Neyavaenya, you must not allow this story of hers to go unheeded. You must pick from it, a revelation within your heart and mind. You must pull meaning of it form your soul. From our soul. We, must listen to this story, and bring forth an answer to our own questions. To your own questions.
Myūto….i…I feel…

I know how you feel Neyavaenya. Don’t forget, that I am a part of you. And I always will be. I was a part of you when we lived, all those centuries…no.. millennia ago. I saw what happened, because I am you. And myself.

Myūto….im…im sorry…

For what dearest? What do you have to be sorry about? You have done nothing.

Exactly. I have done nothing. And I did nothing. All that time ago, when we were executing the bounts under orders…you didn’t want to kill them. You said our orders were wrong. But I was to brazen and angry to see that you were right. Hundreds fell beneath my hands…and more beneath your blades. I made you commit an act, that you did not want to. And…I always have felt, that you may have some form of resentment of me for it.

Neyavaenya, that is absurd. Yes, I did not agree with what we did, or in the way you used me. But you are my Shinigami, and I am your zanpaktou. We are one, and we are also two. Separate but together. im merely a weapon at times, and I must do the work of a weapon. I slay. I kill. But not on just your accord. I allow you to use me to slay. To kill. Just as I protect you. When you use me to defend, it is not just your body reacting. It is me, using our connection to tell you to protect yourself. Without one another, what are we? I would be but a fragment of a soul, concealed within a blade. And you, you would be just a lonely dragon girl, with no one to talk to you.

……Myūto….you…i….

Neyavaenya. I know of the turmoil you have inside of you. Because it is inside of me as well. Our strengths are shared, and so are our weaknesses. We share our pains, and our pleasures. Come Neyavaenya……it is time, once again, for you to enter our world….so that I may see you.

Alright. Im coming Myūto….

Then, Neya's vision went form the scene in front of her, and her eyes closed and went into her own world. Her inner realm. As she gazed up, and around herself, looking at her inner world, she was still amazed that such a beautiful realm was hers. That her soul and mind were able to create something so beautiful.
A large lake, surrounded by white capped mountains, with a full moon high in the sky. Across that lake, in the center, was an island sporting orchards of cherry blossom trees. And on that island, was a deep cave. Neya spread her wings, and flew to the island, landing on the soft loamy earth.

Even in her world, Neya could feel cold, warm, angered, and afraid. She looked around for her zan spirit , but did not see her. She looked about the orchards, but found her not. She then turned, and journeyed into the cave. Despite what one would think, the cave was warm, and homey to Neya.

In fact, this place was more her home than the soul society. She wandered the pathways of the cave for what would be hours in her time, but in real time was only minutes. As she traversed these paths, she contemplated all of what her spirit has said to her. She thought deeply on the statements, and her own inability to speak. Then, she bumped into her.

Looking up from her thoughtful gaze, Neya observed her spirit. She was beautiful. An anthropomorphic sparrow, with calm, gentle eyes, and regal looks; She was simple. She did not require clothes. Her beauty was natural. Neya looked over her body. She was very attractive. Neya found herself somewhat lustily looking after her, as she walked over to a place to sit. She signaled for Neya to follow.

Using sign language she gestures:

Neyavaenya, we need to talk. You’ve probably noticed lately that we haven’t been able to use our abilities, haven’t you?
Nodding, neya responds.

Yes. I have noticed….it never struck me to ask….why? why cant I use them?

Because neya, we have grown apart. Look around this room. Somethings have changed. What has changed since your last visit?

The bonsai tree we worked together on is withering…and outside…I noticed a stillness…there has always been a gentle wind…what ahs happened myuto?
What do you think has happened dearest? We have grown out of sync. We barely talk anymore. In fact, it has been a long while since we have actually conversed like this.

i…I know…im sorry myuto.

I understand that you have problems Neyavaenya.. In fact, it pains me to see you have so many. But you have to realize that your problems are my problems too. And that im here for you. Neyavaenya., you are not alone. And you never will be alone. Neyavaenya, our pain and agony are shared. And through our shikai abilities, we release our agony. And our sorrow. And our pain. Dearest Neyavaenya., please, let the pain and agony go. I beg you. Please….let me feel with you.

……alright myuto. I promise….that I shall let you feel with me. And , I promise that I shall reconnect with you.

Dear Neyavaenya., you already have. You have reconnected with me. and now, you can use our abilities. I can feel them within you, and you can feel them within me, I know. So now, you have set the gates opened wide for these new abilities to come forth full strength.

Alright…now..about Lilith..

She could be valuable ally. Keep her close. But also, watch her.

Alright. Thank you myuto.

Neyavaenya, you never have to thank me.

I know. I just wanted too.

And with that, neya came forth from her inner world, and rose from the ground, and looked into Lilith’s eyes.

“Lilith, ive conversed with my inner self. And we both decided, that we shall trust you. If you will help us achieve our goals here tonight."

Having spoken this history brought down Lilith's mood slightly despite having most emotions still. Being affected did little due to certain life events along with just living that long. Humans were incapable of maintaining their humanity thus making them inhuman. Bount were the immortal humans whom lived life, changing while not changing. They took in while picking apart various aspects of their life then coming to what they were in today's time. Warmth could only be described as meek at best; all the while a cool darkness wrapped within her chest, clamping down yet was not overbearing. She didn't muse over this as she constantly lived this way.

“It's something for you to offer me your help. For me, it means the same. I've slain your kind, friends possibly at some point, though that was years ago, a terrible long time ago.” Those whom were natural enemies may very well work together however this shouldn't be. The one called Neya shall betray those who she works for, her very race as a matter of fact. Could the same be said for Lilith? While many would see this as an act of betrayal, if not shear stupidity, there were certain things Lilith worked towards. Her primary goal, making it so Bount may live on without the use of souls. Thus her one goal, the survival of her vampiric race. “As an enemy of your people, it would betray them to allow me to live or work along side one another. To never speak of this to another either, would also be turning your back on your own people. You see Neya, Bount are not bound by strict laws like the Soul Society. But rather, we live on our own, following a code that many covens agree on. “

Lilith's words struck hard. A coffin's nail would soon close the wooden door tight. This woman must know these words Lilith's speak herself but Lilith wished to know since they had already gone this far. Already Lilith knew the cost of bringing about peace with Soul Society, it meant being ostracized from both sides. However, The Countess turning her back towards a group of ravenous Hollow stood stead fast in her convictions. Black creatures of varying shapes and sizes curled round and below, above trees. Poisons hiss from one large snake like, another bat-like let out a low screech. There were some whom's shape were so contorted they could not be described. On all sides they surrounded.

“Sister.” Dread walked towards Lilith, trying to tell her to end her speech. She sighed. “You are a soldier Neya. Soldiers do not think. That is not your job, your job is to act on the orders given by commanders. Trying to change anything will only lead to death. Even trying to change you could be considered a traitor. The Soul Society has a history of such. Do you know of the Quincy? I know well of their history. The Soul Reapers cut them down despite the Quincy trying to come to an agreement. The Bount and the Mod Souls, I know of much Neya. You should maybe rethink where your loyalties lie and see if you truly wish to be with them, against them, or somewhere else between the lines or somewhere else all together.”

Upon hearing lilith's words in full, neya gave no expression. instead, she thought on them with great concentration. as she thought, she contacted myuto, and conversed with her on this.

she has a point..i could be seen as a traitor for this...

yes dear one. but then again, only if they find out. and you will not be able to succeed on this mission if you do not get lillith's help. we would not be able to succeed. in fact, we would probably die here. if the soul society does not value our lives, and we are just a soldier, then there is no reason for us to further affiliate with them.

i agree myuto. but, we also have people depending on us...well, more like a person. Azura is dependent on us, to keep herself out of trouble. and she depends on us for help and boarding, away from the others. you know she has problems.

yes. yes. i know dearest one. however, i also know that she is clinging to you for a separate reason you do not fully comprehend. and no, dearest, i will not tell you. you need to figure it out for yourself.

...oh fine. if you wont tell me. at any rate, lillith has a point...and to be honest i have been questioning my loyalties. im barely put on missions, and
when im put on missions, they are always a near death experience for me. that, or im forced to choose between my own morals, or the morals of the soul society. and either way, i am damning myself...and honestly, im tired of it. it hurts me either way. im injured either way, and i get into the same trouble either way.

this is true my dearest. and this is a conundrum to say the least. but lillith requires an answer. what shall you tell her?

what my heart says to tell her.

very well.

neya sighs and glances down on the two in front of her. she realizes that they are a few inches shorter than her. this gives her a small chuckle, then she speaks.

"honestly lillith, ive known that for a long time, that i may have to eventually turn my back on the soul society, for it's own good. i am just a soldier. also though, im an individual who has a concept of right and wrong, and justice and injustice. and my concepts differ from the soul society's. however, i cannot leave them now. there...there is someone that needs me. someone who depends on me. in the soul society. and for me to leave without them would be wrong.

ive...ive actually been questioning things. within the soul society. the execution of rukia kuchiki, i believe was an excuse for a cover up. the poor treatment of the humans who came to soul society who were trying to save her...the conspiracies, the lies, the cruelty....honestly, ive grown tired of it. and...admittedly, i..i just do not think much of it anymore. i only reay respect my own captain, the head captain, and the soshi, whoever they are, of the kido corps. the rest...i generaly just have no feelings towards them.

ive always been looked down upon in the osul society. because of what i am. because im a freak. a monster among them. but i truly think, that they are the monsters. that they are the beasts. most of the time at least.

Certainly this answer showed much about Neya's character. Thoughtful yet loyal, truly admirable but at some point she'd be tested. Perhaps now that was the time. Yes, that sounded right but for now Neya's choice would only be the beginning of what is to come. Giving a smile, she chuckled in response, pleased by Neya's response. With one Hollow jumping towards Lilith, Dread leaped forwards with both arms outstretched to close-line the beasts by their throats. Like a cannonball, bones were crushed by those slender yet powerful arms. Other beasts tried for Lilith yet a simple burst of reishi, much similar to that of a burst of spiritual energy, blasted them back. She remained unmoving, frowning at their frivolous attempt.

Flickering her hair with her right hand, wide eyes gazed at Neya with amused interest. ”So much for being great hunters. Hollow these days are as bad as they use to be. Were they ever really that dangers to begin with?” She meant more these types of Hollow, basic one's that had yet to evolve. Looking up towards the sky Lilith spoke her thoughts out loud. Dread slung the Hollow towards other Hollow in a spin left then right, hitting the Hollow in her left arm yet again as she did this. They were fodder compared to most. This was boring, but despite how vastly stronger Lilith was her words were not of someone who underestimated them.

Neya blinked as she watched dreadmaster destroy the hollows,a nd blinked even more when she watched lillith do the reishi burst. the were impressive. that much neya did know.

"i can help cull these hollow if you want lillith."

then, from behind her, a hollow the size and shape of a coyote jumped onto neya. it was strange, what happened next. instinctively clamping her scales shut, neya sent a surge of reiatsu like a sheet across them, which then caused her scales to absorb it and made them feel...harder.

Tetsu no uroko

Type: supplementary/ defensive

Range:self

Description: by clamping her scales close to her body, and infusing them with her own reiatsu or reishi, she hardens them. the cost of this is in correlation to a 60 kido, with it buffing her defense against physical and spiritual attacks. there is a 20 sustainable cost.

Two ranks higher:resists kido up to 60, and attacks of same strength.
One rank higher: resists kido up to 50, and attacks of samestrength
Equal rank: reduced damage from kido and attacks at strength of 40 -50
One rank lower: reduced damage from attacks and kido of rank 30 and below
Two ranks lower: reduced damage of kido from rank 20 and below.

the hollow's bite just glanced right off of her scales, and neya grabbed it, threw it to the gorund on it's back, and stabbed it multiple times in the head, stomach, and neck before kicking it against a tree, and falling to her knees in exhuastion as her techiniqe had drained her..

"damnit.....that..that as draining.."

During this late night Dread struck out against strange creatures. These monsters might be once human but they were nothing more than beasts right now. Until evolution they would not have any sense of self. They were a singular soul suppressing any number of human souls. Bount were not exempt from this as they needed to keep a sense of self when absorbing souls. While easier, voices were heard constantly unless a Bount maintained a strong will. Lilith portrayed this at all times, constantly keeping herself as herself since the day she truly became a Bount.

Dread made quick work of each monster. They were nothing against the tiny titian of a Doll. Various energy beams clashed against the small body but the lavender explosion absorbed her. Lilith showed no interest in Dread's position since she knew full well such attacks were meaningless. ”Those mock cero don't really hold much of a bite. Though these Hollow are to weak to use cero. Guess its to weak to really be called cero. “ Dread responded by extending a bladed tail from her lower back, sending it around to pierce the five approaching Hollow. It looked to be a thin line an inch wide with two inch long small knives that were akin to nails. Her upper torso went low, hands held near face in a boxer's turtle position. ”But sure, go ahead Neya. Dread, make sure to not kill them. Wound them enough for Neya to purify them. We don't need to destroy any more souls than needed.”

Neya heard another of the coyote hollows running at her form behind.

"damned things just keep coming..."

spinning around swiftly and roaring, neya dashes towards the hollow, which confuses it. then, neya draws her zan, the sakabato's reverse blade glimmering, and smashes the weapon into the hollow's body. the strike is not fatal, as the blade cannot cut. the hollow though is struck hard enough for the blow to fatal, and it is purified.

"sealed form will take too long. i have to use my shikai." she says to herself.

concentrating and preparing, she speaks the release phrase.

"sing in sorrowful harmony with the voices of the forgotten!! : Myūto no suzume no kurushimi!!"

the sword shimmers, and then breaks into thousands of ice crystals, then reforms into a double sided polearm. seeing that dread master is handling herself, neya calms her entire body, and her mind and spirit, and calls upon one of her shikai techniques.

Name:Kanashimi no sarusa
Type: Manipulation
Range: Short-Long
Description: Neya can create and manipulate ice, snow, and water. She can draw from any source. She can create anything out of ice within imagination: barriers, waves, arcs, torrents, bursts, etc. Power ranges from minimal to sixty. Anything thirty and lower is Bala speed while any higher is Cero. One-half upkeep per post. Anything she does not pay an upkeep for will remain if she wishes or fade away. Though if it remains it becomes standard ice/sow/water.

calling upon the ability, neya creates 6 inch ice needles all around herself and dread master and lillith in the air, using the very dense, moist air of the forest to do so. then, with a swing of her weapon, brings them crashing down upon their foes.
the cost of all these needles IN TOTAL is equivalent to a level 29 kido, and travel at bala speeds

This lethal barrage slays 12 hollow, all of them ranging form the size of a mouse to a basketball. (ll-a). more hollow rushed towards neya, these ones of the same coyote type. (ll-s)

irritated at their persistence, neya releases a roar, just like a dragon would, and uses her flash step to get behind them, confusing the creatures. once behind them, neya releases the second ability of zan. calling upon the ever creeping ice, neya allos it to creep out and cover the hollows. as it does, they bite at themselves, trying to stop the irritation of the chill substance covering their bodies. slowed by the creeping material, that they cannot see, the hollows try desperately to attack neya. but with great and fluid grace, she dances from their lunges, twirling and side stepping like a dancer and evading.

one manages to get close enough to try and clamp onto her leg, but her scales are still protected, and the bite feels as if the creature had bitten stone. now vastly angerred, neya sweeps her weapon down and decapitates the hollow. now looking at the others, and seeing that her substance has done it's work, neya stabs her weapon into the ground, and gives an uneeded command.

"allow the frozen maiden to embrace you."

andwith that, neya causes the substance creeping over their bodies to become like needles, and impale them from their front legs to their noses, killing all four of them. (cost payed is equivalent to 50)

Name: Zan'nin no barē (Ballet of Brutality)
Type: Supplementary
Range: 25 Meter Radius
Description: Passively, invisible ice (also called black ice) covers the entire area. While the air becomes cold the ice spreads across the battle-field at any speeds desired (upwards to bala). Normally its just cero. Whatever the ice comes in contact with, it latches onto and continues to spread. This is so long they are within range and remains for two posts after they leave. When ice covers a person, it can make it difficult to move and irritating as the ice causes constant first degree frost burn. This also can form over things in the air. From here Neya can will the ice to crush whatever she wishes or manipulate it to pierce via needles. A cost can be paid if desired upwards to sixty for this ability. Essentially, if a cost is paid she could encase someone in a thin or thick block of ice (at her discretion). A person can look to Serenade Of Torment for how the ice freezes the target. Neya can also stab her sword into a target to begin the process. Neya is unaffected by her ice.

as the hollows die in droves, neya spots abnother large group of rat like hollows crawling from the under brush (ll-w)

calling upon the ability to manipulate, she causes a large wave of iceto wash over them, and slaughter the hollows. (cost payed is equivalent to 50)

Name:Kanashimi no sarusa
Type: Manipulation
Range: Short-Long
Description: Neya can create and manipulate ice, snow, and water. She can draw from any source. She can create anything out of ice within imagination: barriers, waves, arcs, torrents, bursts, etc. Power ranges from minimal to sixty. Anything thirty and lower is Bala speed while any higher is Cero. One-half upkeep per post. Anything she does not pay an upkeep for will remain if she wishes or fade away. Though if it remains it becomes standard ice/sow/water.

Their battle continued, going so far where Neya released. Lilith didn't partake directly in this battle but it might look bad if she left all the work up to Dread and Neya. Cheeks puffed outwards in thought; Lilith huffing as her head tiled forwards with closed eyes. They then opened where her face resumed its natural stoic and unassuming state. Though how should she partake in this battle. Lilith preferred Dread to fight than herself, but now looked to be a good time. Powerful as she was Dread could be overwhelmed. ”Might as well help out too. Can't let yall do all the work.” Yellow energies crackled like lightning around her right hand. A thought came to might of using Seals but she'd not used them in the longest time. Doing so now could be dangerous but she had regained much of her lost power.

So, it shouldn't be dangerous? What should be used? There was a basic Seal used by Bount in the past; one simply called Fire Ball. Much like Shakkaho and Sokatsui, it encased a foe in fire. It would be kept simple for now. Going past anything over C Rank (her idea of low-mid level kidou) would be detrimental. ”Hey Neya, do you ever use kidou?” Lilith asked as she looked at the palm of her hand. Hollow came towards her as energies built, attracted by but were kept away by Dread. ”Sister.” Dread spoke, requesting that Lilith hurry up. She signed. ”Yes, yes. I know Dread but it's been some time since I last used Seals” Yellow and red sparks formed from the yellow Seal forming just above her hand. With an outstretched out, Lilith released an orb of energy that held no true shape, it constantly changed as it flew towards a Hollow, only to blast it back into a tree.

neya was using her flash step to dart between several foes, dancing between them when not using flashstep quite nimbly and with great grace. her weapon wasnt a weapon,. it was an extension of her.a part of her. and it danced as well. through pirouettes, arabesque, and ballons, neya decapitates, impales,a dn slices her foes surorunding her, her entire body glimmering in the moonlight, her scales shimmering like a sea of red fire with waves of black and crests of gold.

her facial expression, was perfect serenity and peace. she was calm. she was dancing. the world was her stage, and her victims her audience. Like a phantom, she moved seemingly flawlessly through the countless foes she was fighting. she was ina trance like state. she was the only one there. she and her spirit were one. and they were operating flawlessly.

”Hey Neya, do you ever use kidou?” This question broke neya's state,a dn she quickly growled, turned, decapitated a small hollow and looked at lilith.

"yes...i..do.."

she was not angry. or slightly irritated that Lilith had asked. she was upset just a small amount that her dance had been interrupted.
[/font]

"And before the darkness and shadow of death i stood, and stepped from the threshold of fear, into the doorway of eternity."
My Little Godesses.
Ascenia  Neya
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Neyavaenya Clio Melpomene Suzume 3-2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Neyavaenya Clio Melpomene Suzume 3-2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Neyavaenya Clio Melpomene Suzume 3-2 Empty Re: Neyavaenya Clio Melpomene Suzume 3-2

Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:01 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Adept
  • Mental Deduction: Adept
  • Pain Endurance: Adept
  • Focus: Advanced

Comments/Notes: Approved.
Tier: 3-2-

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Yvhv
Yvhv
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:48 am
ive added cusotm kido. this was done for reasons on being told to do so by frost, and that he shall look at them, this, and the upgrade request.

"And before the darkness and shadow of death i stood, and stepped from the threshold of fear, into the doorway of eternity."
My Little Godesses.
Ascenia  Neya
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Neyavaenya Clio Melpomene Suzume 3-2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Neyavaenya Clio Melpomene Suzume 3-2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:54 am
Neyavaenya Clio Melpomene Suzume 3-2 Image355
«LOCKING OUT THE THREAD NOW»

Welp, due to the fact that this member left, I am going to go ahead and archive this character in order to make sure everything is up to date. This profile should be moved into archives after this post.

Neyavaenya Clio Melpomene Suzume 3-2 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Neyavaenya Clio Melpomene Suzume 3-2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Neyavaenya Clio Melpomene Suzume 3-2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:43 pm
[adm]Moving this back to active Shinigami upon request.[/adm]

Neyavaenya Clio Melpomene Suzume 3-2 WVMWLOu
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Neyavaenya Clio Melpomene Suzume 3-2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Neyavaenya Clio Melpomene Suzume 3-2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat May 21, 2016 6:32 pm
[mod]This profile is being moved to Inactive! If you want to move it out and start using them again, simply leave us a beep here: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9712-the-staff-request-thread-for-moves-archives-locking-or-whatever-else-you-need-staff-for

Hope you come back soon![/mod]

Neyavaenya Clio Melpomene Suzume 3-2 QYEibkj
Neyavaenya Clio Melpomene Suzume 3-2 F2mrTYb
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum