THE QUINCY RACE SPECS
The Quincy Race
I. What Are Quincy?
The Quincy on Platinum Hearts deviates quite a bit from the Bleach Canon. Therefore, our Quincy's are considered to be a separate branch of humanity entirely. While they are indeed spiritually aware of most Chi and Supernatural humans, the genetics of their bodily make-up differ them from these races and they are considered to be their own race for these reasons.
Hence, in order to better understand them, you'll find all the information in the sections below to make a proper PH Quincy.
II. How To Become A Quincy?Sexual Reproduction:
More often than not, one is born to become a Quincy. And, since Quincy are keen on keeping their blood pure, many of them are assumed to have bred among themselves to keep their individual lineages strong. Therefore, most pure-blooded Quincy often has an easier time mastering their powers and having control over them than non-pure breeds.
So, that does not mean Quincy are incapable of breeding with other races and humans. More often than not that they will face some immense difficulty in training and honing their powers as opposed to a non-mixed Quincy. Thus, it is often recommended to make a pure-blooded Quincy above anything else.
III. The Quincy Life And Death CycleLifespan
While weaker Quincy are known to have shorter lifespans, most of the race has an extensive increase in duration of life over the past four hundred years of evolution. Even those around the four-tier region are known as being able to live in their prime bodies for upwards of 200 to 300 years. While those on the higher spectrum on 0 tier can reach into the thousands. Therefore, it can be assumed that the more powerful a Quincy comes, the greater their vitality and lifespan becomes. So most are often interested in becoming more powerful to extent their lives. When A Quincy Dies
It is possible for The Quincy Soul to be turned into a Plus if they were killed by a Shinigami. This would lead to the start of a new after life for them. Quincy can also be reincarnated, sent to hell, heaven and even be converted into a demon if they were slain by one. These probabilities are all variant on what kind of race kills them more than anything else. As Angel's yield the capacity to send spirits to heaven, while demons/devils can send them straight to hell. When A Quincy Kills
It is said that when a Quincy is able to successfully kill someone their soul is meant to disappear from the Soul Cycle entirely. Hence, this is why the Shinigami held a crusade against them. However, in truth, nothing is absolute in the PH Verse. While they do hold the potential to take souls from the soul cycle, spirits can also resist this and have a chance of passing on in the form of reincarnation, being sent to heaven or being departed to hell.
IV. Quincy AbilitiesStrong Spiritual Awareness:
Unlike humans, all Quincy have the ability to sense and perceive supernatural occurrences around them. Therefore, one can assume they often possess a strong sense of perception more often than not. This only further becomes cultivated and improved upon as Quincy's power becomes greater. Quincy Cross:
The Quincy Cross is a symbolic artifact which represents those who have been blessed with Quincy abilities and techniques. Granted, it does not always have to be in the shape of a cross. It can be in any form The Quincy wishes. What is more important is the fact that this is often the medium which syncs together their spirit weapons, Quincy equipment, releases and other racial skills. Thus, it can be assumed that most Quincy will often possess a cross of their own.Reishi Manipulation:
This is one of the key aspects of a Quincy: Reishi Manipulation. The Quincy utilize the reishi found in the air around them and use it to their advantage. More often than not, they have an easier time harnessing this energy in locations with a higher focus of Reishi such as the Soul Society or Hueco Mundo.
Although, to a skilled Reishi Manipulator, there isn't much of a difference between Reishi and Reiryoku as a medium of power. With that said, this racial skill allows for them to use this siphoned energy to form a wide array of offensive, defensive, supportive and other abilities and techniques that The Quincy can customize to their liking.
Below, we'll access the different skill levels with The Quincy's Reishi Manipulation Skill.
- Beginner: Starting out, Quincy with a beginner level of Reishi Manipulation often have a difficult time trying to harness reishi. They'll often have many instabilities in their abilities, struggle to maintain a command over it and overall it isn't really that reliable of a skill at times until they reach the adept level.
- Adept: This is where Reishi Manipulation becomes more useful. Quincy at this level of control will often be able to form more stable techniques and abilities with their reishi manipulation. Along with that, they are able to access it from the air at higher rates of speed when compared to their predecessors at the beginner level. Granted, they have a hard time accessing Reiryoku and it is still rather hard to control in areas with little reishi presence.
- Advanced: At this point, The Quincy's Reishi Manipulation begins to shine. After passing through this skill level, most Quincy will possess a greater grasp of this racial ability. The foundation of their Reishi Manipulation abilities will be sold and many of the instabilities will be greatly eased; although minor ones will still remain. They'll also find it easier to use even in areas with little reishi because of how keen their sense for picking up this energy becomes. Furthermore, they'll even be able to utilize limited amounts of Reiryoku with much more ease. And, the speed in which they harness these abilities will be much improved and can prove vital in combat.
- Master: Master Reishi Manipulations are to be feared. This is because they can often siphon off high amounts of reishi from the air around them at great rates of speed. Along with that, they are often able to utilize fair amounts of Reiryoku; albeit with some slight difficulty. Additionally, their arrays of powers, abilities or techniques which stem from this racial skill will often be intricate, complex and wide spread due to their strong command over this art. Furthermore, the distance in which they can draw reishi in will be high and this can sometimes come in handy when dealing with areas that possess little of these spiritual energies for them to manipulate.
- Grand Master: Supreme control. That is what this level of Reishi Manipulation equates to. They have an absurd control over the reishi arts and will often wield these spiritual constructs at great speeds. Both Reishi and Reiryoku are under their control at this point and they waste no time in perfecting their powers, abilities and techniques with this excellent mastery. Even in realms with little reishi to thrive off of, the rate of speed and distance which they can gather Reishi and Reiryoku make them absolute beasts. In essence, is immensely hard to subdue these type of Quincy.
What IS Hirenkyaku? It's simple: Hirenkyaku is The Quincy's answer to shunpo. This technique allows for users to move at great rates of speed by riding the flow of reishi created beneath them. It can also be used i n order to fly or hover over vast distances. As, overall, it is designed to help Quincy keep up and potentially overpower faster foes based upon their mastery of this skill. For the modern Hirenkyaku works alongside their natural speed as a human in order to give them great burst of momentum for short duration's of time.
Thus, as you'll see below, how Hirenkyaku can be utilized will vary upon the mastery levels listed below.
- Beginner: Even at the beginner level, most Quincy are able to keep up with shunpo. However, this does not equal to mastery or stability. Most of their platforms are extremely fickle and are often only good for a few uses before the Quincy's body tires out. Additionally, they are often accidental prone because of the non-stable foundation they hover on and are prone to falling off it if they are not careful. Granted, if they aren't in combat, then it is possible to easily hover and fly through the air given how common this ability is in the modern age.
- Adept: Now the Quincy's Hirenkyaku is actually reliable and worthwhile to use. They can step on the air with a greater sense of liberation, you can maintain a burst of speed more stably and you can use upwards of four, five and maybe even six times in a row. You might fall over and trip occasionally if you go over your limit, but it's still a vast improvement over the previous level.
- Advanced: Once a Quincy is able to reach this mastery of Hirenkyaku, their speed will often become top tier. They'll be capable of rapid stepping, producing personalized techniques (albeit it somewhat limited) and creating solid and unstable foundations for them and others to step upon. Additionally, their combat reflexes will also see a boost around this level and they'll often blitz around an opponent during combat. It is often good for multiple usages and their body is better trained to deal with the strain of using this technique to their advantage in combat.
- Master: These Quincy are often difficult for most Quincy and other races to keep up. They are near the top of their game when it comes to speed and it often shows. Their stamina to maintain these burst of rapid movement can often last for prolonged periods of time, while the techniques they craft will often become more complex and wide spread due to their strong mastery over this skill. They can even generate similar platforms for their attacks in order to accelerate their offensive speed as well. Therefore, it isn't wise to underestimate a Quincy with a Master in Hirenkyaku.
- Grand Master: The level of speed that a Quincy of Grand Master Hirenkyaku possess is one that is truly absurd. One of the first perks is that no light or sound may not be emitted while their burst are active. As the rate of speed which The Quincy is capable of achieving is almost akin to a semi-teleportation level. Granted, they'll have to more than likely scale back as their stamina wears on during a fight, even their reduced speed is still rather difficult to keep up and only the grand masters of speed will be able to keep up with them. Furthermore, their techniques will often set the standard for Hirenkyaku practices as they have total and complete control over this element to do with as they will.
This is a natural technique that most Quincy know how to perform. What it serves to do is allocate different streams of internal reishi towards dramatically bolstering their offensive OR defensive capabilities. Granted, the drawback to this is that those with little control over them will only be able to activate one at a time. Additionally, it can cause strain on the user over time regardless of how powerful they become. It just becomes lessened as they have a greater mastery over it.
Though, before we get into that, it is necessary to know the different types of Blut available:Blut Arterie:
This is the offensive version of Blut. In this form, the user is allowed a great sense of superhuman power. Anything that is used for assaulting purposes against opponents will be greatly bolstered depending on the level of mastery that the Quincy has over their blut. This can be allied to transformations, special attacks, racial skills and things of this nature. Granted, it will take it's toll after awhile like anything else. Blut Vene:
This is referred to as the defensive form of Blut. This allows them to heighten their defenses to absurd levels more often than not. It is often utilized in order to better bare the brunt of released states in general and is often key to helping a Quincy achieve superhuman durability. Thus, when it is activated, most Quincy will often have some form of faint pattern tracing their veins or marking their skin. It can be anything from symbols, reddened skin or whatever else have you.
Additionally, Blut Vene is also capable of being used as healing a factor in stronger and more controlled Blut Users. These feats can range from stopping severe clots, closing blood wounds and potentially even reconnecting limbs and organs. Granted, altogether, this ability takes a considerable toll on the user and should be used carefully. Release Forms:
All Quincy will see extra strain when they release Blut in any of their release forms. This is because these boosts come in sets of multiples and it is recommended they lower these multiples when they are in their ascended states.
- Beginner: The beginner level of Blut is one that is rather fickle and flimsy. The reason for this is because they often have poor control over this skill and it falls apart rather easily. Thus, for starters, whether it is used offensively or defensively, most beginner Blut's have a time limit of three posts before they fall apart and have a four post cool down period before it can be used again. Additionally, the offensive version of Blut is capable of increasing all of their offensive capabilities by two times in any form, while the defensive is also able to increase their durability by two times.
- Adept: Most Quincy should strive to achieve an adept level of control over their Blut. The reason for this is because it becomes more tolerable to manage once they have this mastery of command over it. Their offensive prowess will often improve by a four times multiple and their body will be better able to endure the strain it is placed under. While, defensively, they'll be able to recover from minor cuts, wounds and other low-level injuries. This is also negating to mention the fact that their defense will see a four times multiple increase as well when they activate that form of their blut. It is also worth noting that this level of blut has a five post usage before a four post cooldown comes into play.
- Advanced: Once a Quincy is able to reach the Advanced level of blut, they'll often to see very major gains in their capacities. When it comes to their offensive strength, most will note that their augmentation boost will be able to be increased upwards of six times. Along with that, they'll be able to recover from greater wounds while the defensive portion of their blut is active. For instance, they could cease damage to their internal organs, slowly repair broken bones over a post or two and reach limbs to their body. Additionally, they'll be able to see a six times increase in their defensive capabilities as well and this turns them into tanks when they do. These modes can also last for six post with a three post cooldown.
- Master: At this point, The Quincy becomes an absolute force to be trifled with. The reason for this is because their augmentation boost each will reach a level of eight times multiples regardless of what form they are in. This applies to both their offensive and defensive capacities. Additionally, when it comes to their defense, they'll often also be capable of heightened feats of regeneration. For instance, they'll often be able to gradually come back over a period of two or three post if they were shot in the chest and had a hole left in their abdomen. They'll also be able to keep this form up for roughly eight post with a three post cool down.
- Grand Master: Finally, the epitome of their blut is reached with the command that their Grand Master form possesses. They'll often see offensive and defensive enhancements ranging between nine and ten times multiples when these modes are active. Additionally, they'll be able to maintain them for ten post with three post cooldown in between. And, on top of that, their regenerative qualities in defensive Blut will see great improvements. For instance, they'll be able to otherwise endure shots to the heart if they have enough time and energy to restore them (roughly a post or two). Although, shots to the brain are still lethal depending on the Quincy in question.
IV. Spirit WeaponWhat Is A Spirit Weapon:
The Quincy Race merges the reishi found in the air around them and transforms it into a powerful weapon akin to a Shinigami's Zanpakutō. However, one must have a Quincy Cross in order to properly form one. Otherwise, the production of a spirit weapon will not occur. Additionally, most assaults launched off by a spirit weapon have a rather high chance of destroying another beings embodiment outright due to the nature of the Quincy's eradicating place on the Soul Cycle. Requirements:
One of the first requirements in order to produce a Spirit Weapon is the fact that the Quincy must have a sufficient amount of power to sustain the weapon. Therefore, this becomes available when a Quincy reaches "Adept" in their Reishi Manipulation. Additionally, as previously stated, one must also have a Quincy Cross as it gives the power needed in order to produce the weapon. It acts as a medium and without one, this weapon cannot be forged. Lastly, since Spirit Weapons often rely on Reishi, there must be a decent amount of reishi in the area in order to make this weapon-usable. Spirit Weapon Appearances:
Traditionally speaking, most Spirit Weapons often manifest themselves in the form of a bow, arrow or some type of projectile weapon. However, modern PH Quincy does not seem to be effected by this and can have a variety of different shapes, forms, and modes that their Spirit Weapons can mold themselves into. For example, it would be possible for a Quincy to form a Spirit Weapon which takes the shape of a sphere of energy and have that weapon launch energized arrows from it. Thus, it's up to The Quincy in question how creative they get with it. Spirit Weapon Abilities:
Bare in mind this is still a weapon and should reflect an extension of The Quincy's power. Therefore, when creating a Spirit Weapon, try to incorporate abilities or techniques that make it weaponized. For example, if you give them a bow, have it fire off electric bows at the opponent in order to stun them. Or, if you make a sword, have it become immensely dense and strong enough to cut through thick metals. Just have it stick to the theme of being a weapon and you'll be fine in creating your Spirit Weapon.
V. Sanrei GloveWhat Is The Sanrei Glove:
The Sanrei Glove can be thought of as a powerful Quincy item which helps to enhance the user it is attached to. While the glove can be of any style, it's primary usage does not change much. This is because it is often considered one of the main tools that Quincy use in order to augment and break their limits during training. It serves to improve most of their racial abilities and allow them the abilities of both Letz Stil for non-pure blood Quincy, and Vollständig for pure blood Quincy. (Both of which are explained in other sections of the Quincy Race Spec) How To Use The Glove:
The glove works by dispersing reishi, making it rather troublesome for a Quincy to otherwise summon their spiritual weapon. Thus, the first phase of the training will be to try and summon ones spiritual weapon. This will not be an easy task if one is not accustomed to activating their spiritual weapon without the use of reishi.
The second phase will then be much more intensive than the last. The Quincy may need days, weeks or even months of intense training in order to make sure the glove is utilized properly. This is a complex and hard task; as the practitioner has to maintain their spiritual weapon and cease it from disappearing while simultaneously firing off many of its attacks as frequently as possible. No matter if the glove was not on, such a circumstance would still be taxing on the wielder, and may cause injury by the end of the training session.
After your training session is over, any Quincy who is able to successfully realize their powers potential while adorning the glove can reach much greater feats of power; as they are now far more exceptional at collecting Reishi and will often see skill upgrades at the end of it. Other bodily changes to themselves may include increased stamina, new powers unlocked for the Quincy, greater durability and a firm sense of mind and body. (Note: ALL OF THIS MUST BE DONE IN THREAD TO COUNT IF YOU USE THE GLOVE)(Note 2: If you use it in your history, and you get approval by staff, then it must be extensive and written well.)
This section will now be continued in The Quincy: Letzt Stil.
VI. Quincy: Letzt StilWhat Is Letzt Stil:
Letzt Stil is the release form for non-pure blood Quincy. Although, to most Quincy, this is considered to a piece of ancient history at this point in time. The reason for it is because it is considered to be more fragile and unstable than the Vollständig. Activation:
In order to activate a Letzt Stil, one must remove their Sanrei Glove. This will then give the Quincy an opportunity to acclimate vast amounts of reishi and extend their abilities far above ones limits. With that said, once the transformation is over, they'll often face problems with their powers as a result of releasing this form. How skilled they are in maintaining this form will balance out their instabilities and recovery periods. How To Achieve it:
Since most non-pure blooded Quincy have this ability at birth, they'll often be eligible to use it the moment they begin training for combat.Letzt Stil Appearance:
There is no set aesthetic for a Quincy's Letzt Stil form. While all sorts of battle armor are noted as being common, this doesn't have to be the case for most Quincy. Although it is worth mentioning that when they are siphoning reishi in the area to produce this form, many forms of different colored light will often become visible until the transformation is materialized. This is because large amounts of reishi are needed to activate this transformation.Mastery LevelsBeginner Letzt Stil:
There is nothing too grand about the beginner level of this skill. Most Quincy will often see a 1.5x increase in most of their abilities and skills. It has a duration of two to three post and is extremely hard to control due to how unstable these Letzt Stil's are. Their abilities will also be rather limited. Additionally, it will take one to two threads in order for them to fully recover. They may be prone to many injuries while in this state as well. All in all, it is recommended to at least get this skill to adept for it to be very useful.Adept Letzt Stil:
At this point Letzt Stil becomes somewhat useful. The augmentations to their body will equal around 3.5X their base form. Additionally, the recovery time to bounce back from using this form will only be one thread. Their abilities will also be more expansive and diverse than previously before. Furthermore, the instabilities will be in the form, but they will be tolerable. Overall, it's a much needed improvement from being a beginner. They'll be able to maintain this state of being for roughly six post before dispelling. Advanced Letzt Stil:
This is where Letz Stil becomes more reliable than ever before. The boosts at this level will equate it to a 5.5x enhancement from their overall base form. Alongside that, the recovery period is more or less gone, but they will definitely feel immense strain after powering down from this form and won't bounce back as quickly as those with Vollständig can. These Quincy can also maintain the form for roughly ten to fifteen post before it dispels. There still may be some noticeable irregularities that make it somewhat of a chore to maintain, but it's within the users grasp of control to manage. Master Letzt Stil: Master Letzt Stil:
Most Quincy are reaching the pinnacle of their Letzt Stil transformation at this point. They'll often see enhancements which improve their base stats by 8.5x. Furthermore, there should not be much strain after they dispel this form unlike many of their previous forms. So they will often be able to maintain it for 20 to 30 post. Additionally, they'll have a great control over the reishi in the environment and feel power coursing through their veins. This leads to them having very potent abilities in their form and little instabilities to speak of. Grand Master Letzt Stil:
At this point, most Quincy have full control over their Letzt Stil forms. There is no recovery form, there are no strains and there is often not a time limit in which this transformation lasts. It is only limited by how much health and energy they have. As once The Quincy dips in health or energy, they will transform back to normal. Additionally, most of their abilities will be at their pinnacle and they'll see heavy enhancements to them that make them comparable to most races third and final forms. Hence, the augmentation boost with this is around 10x their base form.
VII. VollständigWhat Is Vollständig:
As far as Platinum Hearts is concerned, Vollständig is considered the pinnacle of The Quincy's powers. Much like the canon, the Vollständig is considered to be the superior to the outdated method of transformation to The Letzt Stil. This is because The Quincy can often transform into it however many times they need to. Thus, unlike most other races, the potency of the Vollständig can be adjusted based on the user's whim and why it does not seem to have any ascended forms. Activation:
Most Quincy often activate their Vollständig through some type of object or another. The traditional method is to activate it through ones own Sanrei Glove. However, that is not required in this day and age. More often than not, most Quincy can produce their own specialized devices in order to unleash this transformation. In fact, some are even capable of activating through their own powers being used as a medium. It all comes down to preference ultimately.How To Achieve it:
Most natural born and pure bred Quincy have some command over their Vollständig. Therefore, it can be assumed that those with even an inkling of power will have this form unlocked. What varies is the number of advancements they achieve with this form, the type of control they possess over it and how long their usages can last. Hence, one can assume that a fair amount of training goes into maintaining one and making it stronger. Vollständig is only available to pure-blooded Quincy and is not available to non-pure-blooded Quincy.Vollständig Appearance:
There is no set limit on what kind of aesthetic a Quincy's Vollständig can have. However, proven recorded documents have shown that they often have some form of an angel-like appearance. These range from energized wings, halo's, stars and other such constructs. Granted, these constructs do not seem to hold up with Quincy's who have a strong theme defined to their powers.
For instance, one with a fire affinity could perhaps have their entire skin devoured by flames as very bare bones and basic example. What your Quincy's Vollständig should reflect their spirit weapon, powers and essence of who they are as a character. Otherwise, you can default back to the traditional angelic designs if there is none to be found.Mastery Levels
For pure-blooded Quincy, Vollständig is often considered to be a racial trait. And as such, there are different levels of mastery over it. Below, we will go over how they vary from level and go into detail about their skill levels. Beginner Level Vollständig:
What does a Beginner level Vollständig do? Well, they'll often see a two times increase in their base state. With that, they'll see notable advances in their speed, strength, the volume of power and things of that nature. However, these are often rather difficult to control and sometimes short-lived due to the low grasp of knowledge, control or skill that The Quincy, in general, may have over it. Therefore, most Beginner Vollständig often have a four post limit with a five post cool down before being able to be used again. (This is assuming they don't injure themselves, pass out or burn their energy out before then.)Adept Level Vollständig:
This is the level where most Quincy should aim to have their Vollständig at. At this mastery of skill they'll be able to see very strong gains in their command over the Vollständig. In most cases it will often be less unstable than the previous form and more reliable and longer lasting. This is because the augmentation buffs can range between 3 and 4.5 times their original bases powers in all facets of their skills/abilities/powers and so on. Along with that, further cultivation of their released abilities can be had and they'll often unlock some new form of power at this level. Additionally, they'll be able to keep this form up for around ten post before needing a three post cool down.Advanced Level Vollständig:
Advanced level Vollständig are often considered to be quite feared and uneasy to be around. The reason for this is because they do not lack posting limitations of the previous two skill levels. They can sustain this form so long as their body can endure the pressure or until they lose energy to keep up the ascended state. Along with that, their augmentation increases can vary between five and seven times their original base states. Therefore, these Quincy are extremely lethal and have a strong understanding of their capacities in this form. This leads to creating an expansive and well versed release form with formidable control. Master Level Vollständig:
At this point, most Quincy are near the epitome of their evolution. For they'll have some of the vastest knowledge, control, and mastery that a Quincy can have over a Vollständig. More often than not, the enhancements at this stage can vary between eight and ten times their base form. Along side that, they'll often have a plethora of abilities which helps to further their releases reach. It is also much harder for a Masters Vollständig to cause much strain on them as opposed to their energy fizzles out. Henceforth, these are extremely formidable foes when they unleash their Vollständig.Grand Master Level Vollständig:
This is considered the ultimate mastery of Vollständig. The Quincy's entire release form is under the beck and call of their whim. More importantly, their body is made to have the utmost of endurance to bare the weight of such a daunting form. As they'll see an eleven to thirteen times increase in the capacity of their abilities from base. Along with that, they'll be able to otherwise fight on par with most third stage releases of other races ascensions. So, this form could be the equivalent of a Shinigami's Shikōkai. Thus, these grand masters are to be feared for good reason.
VIII Factions Quincy Can JoinThe Vandenreich:
This is considered one of the primary Quincy factions in existence. It consists of creating a brotherhood of Quincy and they take in all Quincy throughout the globe. To find out more about the faction, click the link below: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t16291-vandenreichThe Kokuryuteshi [Lawful Antag]:
This is a faction that is more geared towards creating their own ideal world. They want to create a society which is better than the present one presented in most of the known realms. Therefore, they've formed their own organization in order to bring about the wishes of its followers. If you wish to know more about it, click the link below:http://www.platinumhearts.net/t3724-the-kokuryuteshi-updated-versionThe Vanguard:
This is considered a protagonist organization that primarily focuses on protecting those in need throughout Earth only. If you wish to learn more about it, click the link below:http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14417-the-vanguard-2-0-template-coming-laterShadow Fall:
This is considered one of the more dominant antag forces for the time being. While they consist primarily of Demons, Arrancar's and Hollow's; they do often take in those with demonic essences to them. Things such as Half-Bloods, Ziamichi's and things of that nature. They also do not mind hiring agents of other races to fight alongside them. So one of two ways that a Quincy can join Shadow Fall is through freelance, or by becoming a Half Demon/Half Quincy hybrid. To find out more about the faction, click the link below:http://www.platinumhearts.net/t7660-shadow-fall-the-unholy-union-rebirthThe Monsuta:
This is considered a terrorist based organization that is centered on Earth. In order to learn more about how this faction works, it's best to click the link below and inform yourself. http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14969-the-monsuta