Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Left_bar_bleue419100/999999September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Empty September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim

Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:49 pm

ASSOCIATED WITH THIS THREAD:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19669-the-weeklong-anyburst-challenge-september-edition

THE BURST REWARD CLAIM

What is this thread for? Well, if you partook in the Staff-Lead Summer Burst, then you are obviously here to collect your prizes below:

[THEFROST] wrote:✘ Graphic Template For 1st Place - The person with the most post in the miniburst [excluding myself if I get it] will receive one template from me.

✘ Potential Tier Upgrade/Skill Upgrade: There is the potential to gain upgrades to your character depending on how much content is made during The Anyburst challenge. This will be done at staff's digression, however.

✘ Anyburst Champion - The self-satisfaction of completing the challenge is also a little internal perk. So you may receive a medal to go along with finishing the mission.

HOW DO WE CLAIM OUR PRIZES?
That's fairly simple. All you have to do is gather up your post that were made during your duration of time allotted during the challenge and a staff member will overview them and then approve you for the prizes.

WHAT HAPPENS IF WE DON'T POST?
If you do not post in this thread, you will not receive the prizes associated with the event. As this is the only place that upgrades from the event are allowed.

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Left_bar_bleue115400/99999September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Empty Re: September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim

Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:56 pm

Last edited by MWD on Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Left_bar_bleue398349/999999September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Empty Re: September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim

Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:48 pm
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Left_bar_bleue99999/99999September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:26 am

What type of upgrade are you seeking for which character with this Anyburst? Let me know and I will do it.

What character template are you looking for and what character are you trying to upgrade? Let me know.

September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim WVMWLOu
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Left_bar_bleue398349/999999September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:31 am
I only really have one character on PH, Ulv Auber. So I will be looking to upgrade her.
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Left_bar_bleue115400/99999September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:05 pm
I would like to request a skill upgrade for Yoriko Morri

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Left_bar_bleue99999/99999September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:10 am
Mirja Eeola wrote:I only really have one character on PH, Ulv Auber. So I will be looking to upgrade her.

Alright. Well, go ahead and make a power upgrade for her that isn't related to anything above master in skill and I'll have staff review it based on the recommendations of this thread.

MWD wrote:I would like to request a skill upgrade for Yoriko Morri

The same applies to you as well. Go ahead and make her skill upgrade.

September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum