Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Star
Star
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hanatarō Yamada [APPROVED, 3-1+] Left_bar_bleue0/0Hanatarō Yamada [APPROVED, 3-1+] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hanatarō Yamada [APPROVED, 3-1+] Empty Hanatarō Yamada [APPROVED, 3-1+]

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:37 pm
S H I N I G A M I

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Hanatarō Yamada
Appearance:
(400 years later)(Minus the robe just the appearance)
Hanatarō Yamada [APPROVED, 3-1+] Han410

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/15/82/46/37/han411.jpg

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Personality:He tends to be clumsy and easily duped. Hanatarō's kind nature and
nervousness results in him becoming the victim of many bullies and

practical jokes. In fact, he states that he is "the most bullied kid in
the world. People spend the whole day tricking him as a result.He is popular with the ladies but is kind of scared of them most of the time. He has a good heart and will become stronger in the future.He will not be the same person he was before and wants to change for the better.

400 years later
He starts to be stronger, and show back bone.He is tired of the sidelines, and begins to carry his sword with him. He is now very bold despite his ability's, and now can fight with stronger opponents. He now more calmer,as well as respected amoung the 13 court gaurd squads.He likes to fight with his Kido's now but when needed he will use his Zanpakuto.He has a strong heart and great at healing people.

B A C K G R O U N D

History/Background: After the Great War that brought the end of the evil Espada take over. He was relieved that the fighting was over and tended to the wounded. He soon after the battle wanted to learn to fight in the future instead of sitting on the sidelines. After everyone returned to the soul society, he started to train among the other soul reapers; everyone questioned him because of his current squad.It didn't matter to him because with these doubts his resolve became stronger.

100 years later he became better at fighting as well as healing in squad 4.He soon went on missions to fight hollows as well. He could not transfer over to another squad because of his healing skills, and was stuck in squad 4. He really didn't mind as long as he was able to train to become stronger. He reminded himself that the duty of his squad is too help people, and stuck to those morals.

300 years later he surpassed his current 5 seat which put him up for 4 seat. He was glad that after all the years he was able to get out of his 7 seat. He never gave up his role as a healer, and wants to someday become captain of a squad .To do this he must become stronger, and learn to wield his bankai.

Racial Abilities

Name:Healing Kido:
Description:He focuses his spiritual pressure to his hands and can heal people or himself in the area his hands are on.

Expert Kido/Hado Practitioner : His Kido's are much stronger then the average Soul reaper. There more powerful,faster, and has good aim that they can compare to a vice-captain's kido

His sword in it's sealed state can heal anyone, even himself in combat or anywhere else there is a injured person.
Shunpo
Description:a movement technique that allows the user to move faster than the eye can follow.[1]. The focal point that determines the basis of this technique is speed

Name:Binding Cross
Number:20
Range:Long[10 ft. Max]
Incantation:"Bind them within the holy symbol! Bakudo #20 Binding Cross!"
Description:The user aims their palm at the enemy then a blue flash of reiatsu shines in front of the user as a cross made out of reiatsu is fired from their hands at the enemy. If the enemy is within ten feet of the caster the blinding flash of blue light will momentarily blind them, giving the cross the time it needs to strike them once it has they will literally be, crucified on it. They are bound to the cross held in place by the intense reiatsu rope that entangles their arms, the Bakudo keeps an enemy trapped for one turn. It cannot be used without the use of the incantation, even attempting to do so will result in a backfire hurting the caster.

Name:Bakudō # 30. Shitotsu Sansen (嘴突三閃, Beak-Piercing Triple Beam
Number:#30
Range:short/mid
Incantation:Unknown
Description:Shitotsu Sansen is primarily used to disable. The practitioner generates a burst of crackling yellow energy in his/her palm and uses that energy to draw a inverted yellow triangle. The triangle then generates solidified energy in he shape of triangles from the the three points of the inverted triangle. The fired triangles hit the intended target and pin him/her against a nearby surface, slamming into his or her body in three places in the shape of a perfect triangle and immobilizing the target.

Name: Enkosen (円閘扇, Arc Shield)
Number: #39
Range:None
Incantation:None
Description:Summons a shield of condensed reiatsu to block opponents' attacks

Name: Sōkatsui (蒼火墜, Blue Fire, Crash Down)
Number: #33
Range:Long
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws."
Description: Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar manner to #31, but over a wider area and with more power.

Hadou
Name: Tsuzuri Raiden (製本電, Bound Lightning)
Number: #11
Range: Close
Description:Electric current flows through any object the user touches and is able to lead electricity, damaging any target that is in contact with the object the current runs through

Name: Haien (廃炎, Abolishing Flames)
Number: #54
Range: Mid-Long
Incantation: None
Description:Fires a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact.

Bakudō #61. Rikujōkōrō (六杖光牢, Six Rods Prison of Light; Viz "Six-Rod Light Restraint")
Number:#61
Range:Mid-long
Incantation:"Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!"
Description:Rikujōkōrō is primarily used to disable. The practioner points his/her index finger at the target generating a spark of yellow energy. That energy summons six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection

Bakudō # 8. Seki (斥, Repulse)

Number:#8
Range:close
Description:Seki is primarily used for deflection. The practitioner generates a orb of light blue energy that rebounds an attack when said attack makes contact with it. The effect not only blocks the attack but repels whatever strikes it

Zanpakutô Spirit Name:Hisagomaru
Appearance:(Just found out he has one)
Hanatarō Yamada [APPROVED, 3-1+] Spirit10

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/15/82/46/37/spirit11.jpg

Inner World: It looks like a Hospital room like in the human world with a sunset making it look beautiful with flowers everywhere in the room.
Sealed Zanpakutô :His sword is a black Zanpakuto that is looks like a normal zanpakuto despite the color, and has a gauge in the middle of it.
Release:When he cuts into the enemy enough times and then when his gauge is filled he says.Fulfill" (満たせ, Mitase) to release his blade.

Shikai Description:
Hanatarō Yamada [APPROVED, 3-1+] Scalpe10
A scalpel which is very small and has a gauge in the middle of it.The gauge goes up when it hits anyone thats it touchs.The rate will go up depending on the cut on the person it cuts.The guage goes down when he releases a attack wave but afterwords can easily be refilled when his blade by cutting people again.

Shikai Abilities

NameAkeiro Hisagomaru
Range:10 meters
Description:
It shots out a waves of spiritual pressure that cuts aything in it's path, and it's color is red.The speed would be like a bala being shot but It is much stronger depending on the size of the gauge.The gauge would then revert back to zero and then it will refill again.

Name:100 cuts of flower
Range:1 meter
Description:Because of his size of his blade he can cut at any much faster speed and still have the same power of a normal shikai.He cuts everywhere in the chest area and because of the blade being so small it is hard to see and dodge in close range combat.

Name:Flower bed
Range:5 meters
Description:He plunges his small blade into the ground and shoots spiritual pressure waves everywhere in his range.The more the guage is filled up the stronger the attack is.The gauge would go back to zero and then refill back up when he cuts people.

Bankai Description: (This does not apply until you learn Bankai)

Bankai Abilities: (This does not apply until you learn Bankai)

R P S A M P L E

Roleplay
Sample

Neon opened up a Garganta in the middle of the park, and walked throught.He felt the nice warm of the sun as the light made shadows in the ground.He soon saw little children playing as they had fun with thier friends.Of course he couldn't be seen by them and he walked around them quickly.He hide his spiritual pressure as he walked around in plain human clothes.The area was noisy with laughter, and cars coming down the road in a rush.He didn't want to walk into another car again so he just waited for the light go red,or yellow he didn't remember.After that only walk for nothing he came across a school,he felt some strong spiritual pressure at this school.

He soon walked in but it seems that everyone was gone for some reason.He soon remembered that humans go to school, and leave at a certain time.He came up to a field that was painted with white lines, and a large net at each side.He looked around the schoolyard as he didn't know what to do as he spoted a ball in the corner.He walked up to the ball and picked it up to examine it closely.It seemed like a normal ball and soon put it into the floor.He put his feet on the ball and lightly pushed it as it moved into the grass field.

"Well this seems like a pointless thing to do"He said as he kicked the ball hard in the air.To his luck that it went into sky really high and didn't come back for 10 minutes."That was fun mabye something more"He said as he smiled at the nets as he smashed his kick into the ball, and it moved fast at the net.He soon went throught the net,then cracked the wall hard as it soon fell back to him."Mabye If can play this at las noches to be less bored"He soon took the ball into his hands and kept training how to keep the ball up without it flying through the air.

S K I L L S H E E T

{Please do not fill out the following until your character has a tier}

General Skills

• Durability: Beginner
  • General Speed: Beginner
  • Strength: Beginner
  • Weapon Skill:Beginner

Racial Skills

• Hoho: Beginner
  • Kidou: Advanced
  • Zanjutsu: Beginner
  • Hakuda: Beginner

Last edited by Star on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:53 am; edited 16 times in total

A life is such a good thing,But can be taken away so easily.
Hanataro,Yamada 3-1
Nova 3-1
Star
Star
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hanatarō Yamada [APPROVED, 3-1+] Left_bar_bleue0/0Hanatarō Yamada [APPROVED, 3-1+] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hanatarō Yamada [APPROVED, 3-1+] Empty Re: Hanatarō Yamada [APPROVED, 3-1+]

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:12 am
Can someone check this

Hanataro,Yamada 3-1
Nova 3-1
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hanatarō Yamada [APPROVED, 3-1+] Left_bar_bleue5/100Hanatarō Yamada [APPROVED, 3-1+] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:57 pm
Fix the grammar.
Space after Punctuations.
Punctuations not needed after Quotations.
Fix the Coding.

To be simple, it is rather difficult for me to read since the grammar mistakes are ruining the flow. I will not judge until the problems are repaired.

Hanatarō Yamada [APPROVED, 3-1+] 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Star
Star
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:30 pm
Okay I fixed most of the problems sorry about that.Can anyone check this

Hanataro,Yamada 3-1
Nova 3-1
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:10 pm
I see Unohana as tha appearance. You CANNOT have that image for appearance. Please change it, and make sure you don't pick an image that isn't taken already in the face claims.

SECOND: The shikai powers are too vague, and needs much more description plus you should put an image of a scapel for the shikai, OR describe it more. Describe how exactly the gauge goes up, and at WHAT RATE? What attacks cause it increase more. Does any action cause it to DECREASE?

Please fix this.

Smiley face
Star
Star
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:50 pm
Okay once again finished and that picture said it was Hanataro when I looked up images but I found a another one

Hanataro,Yamada 3-1
Nova 3-1
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hanatarō Yamada [APPROVED, 3-1+] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Hanatarō Yamada [APPROVED, 3-1+] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:22 pm
First off: His zanpakuto spirit HAS a real appearance. It was shown in the zanpakuto filler arc. Please use that as that woman on a hospital bed is NOT accurate.

Secondly: His shikai has an actual release command as well. Cutting people fills the gauge, yes, but the shikai is released WITH the command once the gauge is full.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Star
Star
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:49 pm
.....I just found out he has a spirit,huh sorry about that fixed again for the forth time.

Hanataro,Yamada 3-1
Nova 3-1
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:03 am
Application Checklist
  • Name [x]
  • Appropriate Age [x]
  • Gender [x]
  • Appearance Present [x
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [x]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [x]
  • 10 sentences for personality [x]
  • History is of appropriate length [x]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [x]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [x]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[x]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [x]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [x]

Comments/Notes: Alright it seems you made the appropriate changes needed for this app to be approved, and everything seems to be in check.
Tier: Approved 4-3

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum