Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
1 - Blood Soaked Sakura [Katori, Igen] Left_bar_bleue42100/160001 - Blood Soaked Sakura [Katori, Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

1 - Blood Soaked Sakura [Katori, Igen] Empty Blood Soaked Sakura [Katori, Igen]

Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:15 am
1 - Blood Soaked Sakura [Katori, Igen] TdyEUBx

Katori Nobuko

Evening light gently rested on the rising buildings of the Seireitei as Katori navigated her way through 1rst Division's grounds, her normally polite and composed walking possessing an unusual aura of agency and determination. She didn't roam like some delicate creature, having far more confidence in her step as she would approach Igen's quarters. Not a sound came from her resting, smiling lips until she had abruptly opened the door and entered without announcing her presence, an unusual behavior for her to conduct out in public.

"Good evening, Igen," Though her voice was as kind and polite as it typically was, it had a tinge of anticipation to it as her eyes lied on her friend, "If you aren't busy, we're to spar. Now."

The tone of her voice clearly indicated she was not asking - she was insisting.

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
1 - Blood Soaked Sakura [Katori, Igen] Left_bar_bleue0/01 - Blood Soaked Sakura [Katori, Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

1 - Blood Soaked Sakura [Katori, Igen] Empty Re: Blood Soaked Sakura [Katori, Igen]

Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:39 am
1 - Blood Soaked Sakura [Katori, Igen] HEADER_97131311_p6_master1200

Igen was thankfully not particularly busy when Katori strolled into his office. His brows raising ever so slightly as he DEFINITELY noticed a rather odd shift in mannerisms for his friend. "Oh! Well Hi there." He greeted the woman before tilting his head a bit. Huh, what'd gotten into Katori?

"Uhhhhhhh ssssure, I don't really have anything I'm doing. I'm free for a spar. There uh...something on your mind though? Or just feel like a stretch?" He asked as he sat up and fastened his zanpaku'to to his waist. Did he have questions? Absolutely, but he could also tell that his friend was on some kind of roll. Maybe a long day? Maybe she had some aggression to work out? Or maybe she just flat out wanted to get some fresh air? He wasn't sure what it was, but hey, he wasn't gonna turn down a spar! And he couldn't help but be ...intrigued. She NEVER was this enthused about a spar, maybe she'd come up with some kinda cool move! That alone was enough for him to agree, promptly offering her a big smile, and waiting for her to lead him to wherever she wanted to have this little bout.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
1 - Blood Soaked Sakura [Katori, Igen] Left_bar_bleue42100/160001 - Blood Soaked Sakura [Katori, Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

1 - Blood Soaked Sakura [Katori, Igen] Empty Re: Blood Soaked Sakura [Katori, Igen]

Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:19 pm
1 - Blood Soaked Sakura [Katori, Igen] Gu8T4jR

Katori Nobuko

"You could say that." Was her only response, not quite clarifying which of Igen's suggestions she directed her answer to, leading the two away from his office in silence. She walked, the two going seemingly a bit out of the way for a spot to train, walking until the two were in a quiet space between buildings, large enough to comfortably have a match in but covert enough for the unobservant or unexpectant to not see. Soon she stood to one end, an air of some emotion present from her, as her hand placed on her sword,

"Igen," She'd speak with a smile, her kind tone retained, "I want us to remain friends. But I can't do that as I am now... Without you seeing my true self."

Her tone had lowered from that light, plastic kindness, to a deeper, more serious tone as she spoke, her smile vanishing, her eyes darkening as that appearance she held up was allowed to fall away, "...And I want to know your answer after seeing it for yourself."

The metallic slide of her sword leaving it's sheath resonated in the air, a deep breath given as she held her sword out in front of her, silence placed over the two as they readied.

"Feed, Yokudansui."

It all occurred in a flash - Her Zanpakuto shattering into dust apart from a short jagged blade barely sticking out of the hilt, A flourishing red streak marring her perfect skin as the sword drew toward her, and finally a short, bright red blade swinging down upon Igen, if not blocked would swipe into his right arm, drawing blood to further feed the blade. The two would have been close enough to meet eyes, and the look in Katori's was not Igen's passive, good hearted friend.

It was the look of one out for blood.

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
1 - Blood Soaked Sakura [Katori, Igen] Left_bar_bleue0/01 - Blood Soaked Sakura [Katori, Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:00 pm

There was something honestly kinda....weird about all this. Eyeing the location she'd chosen for their little spar. Kinda out of the way, but they were still in like a general area with buildings nearby rather than out in one of the courtyard training grounds. Hearing his name made him snap to attention, brows slightly raised as he listened to what she had to say. Wait, what? He furrowed his brows just a little as she peeled her zanpaku'to from it's sheath. And then spoke it's name. A sudden look of surprise and alarm on his face as he saw the transformation! Not even particularly because of the transformation, but more along the lines of her demeanor! Katori had never been the one to just feel up for a spar, but one where she released her shikai was .... another thing entirely.

ACK!

He blocked! BARELY managing to stop that sweeping blade as it arced in and connected with his own zanpaku'to! But not before that blade got DANGEROUSLY close to his arm! Sure he had a lot of skill, but Katori was a bit faster than him! He gritted his teeth just a little and clocked the look on Katori's face. HE WRENCHED, snagging the jagged edge on his own blade for leverage, locking the weapon in place before he THRUST! Slamming his forehead into Katori's own before sweeping with his own left leg, keeping that pressure on her jagged blade. If she wanted to avoid his attacks, she'd have to let go of the weapon or wind up falling with Igen pressing down ontop of her. She was faster, but he was a decent bit stronger than her physically. But well, this was a Shikai. He had zero idea what kinda tricks she might pull with it out. But he was doing his best to be prepared!
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:01 pm

Katori Nobuko

The glow of the blood coagulating into a proper, sharp blade was so close to tasting his flesh, but was narrowly kept back. She was not taken aback by the block, rather she didn't stop, putting pressure against his blade as her other hand peeled away from the grip, her feet firmly planted on the ground as she would bend away from Igendai's attempt at headbutting her, thinking quickly with this pressed position she was put into to cast a Kido spell, jabbing a finger towards his chest as she would chant aloud,

"Hadō #1: Shō."

A small burst of kinetic energy would blow Igen back, not quite send him flying but definitely would get her out of the press he locked the two of them into, sliding backwards with her sword pointed downward. Once again, it would seem she was about to rush Igen head on, but rather than go for an additional head on strike, her body would gracefully sidestep from his path, using her speed and movement to change her position to Igen's side as she would use the momentum within close quarters to slice his thigh if he was unprepared to react.

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:03 pm

He winced, tensing slightly as she dodged out of the way, grunting just a bit as he pressed down and kept her pinned to the ground! OR well, was going for that. HE raised a brow as she pointed at his chest. Shit, not fast enough to push it out of the way! The sharp WHUMP of her spell hitting him in the chest was more than enough to send him away from her! Gritting his teeth just a little as he skidded back, only to blur on the spot. As she charged after him to try and set up a follow-up attack, he would suddenly shunpo, closing the distance between the two of them just as she was readying her strike.

Naturally she was faster than him, and WAY better when it came to Kido. But he was much better when it came to raw strength and his Hoho capabilities. He promptly was directly within her personal space, bracing his shoulder and SHOVING as he aimed to SLAM into her in the middle of her own dash. Intent on knocking her to the ground and then executing a sharp BOOT to her side! Intent on using enough force to send her about as far as her spell had sent him.

"WHEW! Really getting in there! But uh. Kinda wondering what I'm supposed to be lookin at? You got a bit more moxy, and much less smiley. But uh... I'm still waiting for the part that would make us not homies." He called out to her. She was trying to make a statement, to be ...vulnerable. But uh..... maybe Igen wasn't like.... prime for that? She was acting different, but like.... so? He knew plenty of people that were all bloodthirsty. Hell sometimes it felt like Kyo was gonna split him in half when they sparred! Did she think a little less smiles and sunshine was gonna bother him?
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:52 pm

Katori Nobuko

She was taken aback with the shoulder slamming into her, but quickly righted herself to sidestep out of the way of the impending kick, maintaining her balance. Shit, she really should work on her Hoho technique - her natural speed definitely carried her but it only did so much, and being much faster than a tougher opponent with her lacking in physical strength was vital. Though, when the two came to a momentary pause, Igen's words only made her grip her short, crimson blade tighter, the wound on her arm throbbing.

"Don't you get it?" Though her voice didn't quite rise into yelling, there was a distinct tone of frustration in her voice, "A Zanpakuto's power is a reflection of the user. It hasn't occurred to you that my sword does not make sense with the self you know?"

While she didn't lose composure, Katori was very visibly upset - not at Igen, but rather the circumstance, "Wouldn't you think such a grisly blade would belong to an equally horrid soul? One with a filthy heart and impure mind?"

Appearing to lower her blade, she remained stanced as she'd grit her teeth, ".. Can someone like you associate with something like me?"

END

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:06 pm

Igen raised a brow slightly as Katori continued to show such plain duress. She was clearly going through something, and he frankly didn't know how to help. He glanced at his own zanpaku'to before he held it infront of himself. And suddenly his own spiritual pressure spiked. A bright, vibrant rumble crackling in his immediate area as he began pumping spiritual energy into his weapon.

"A zanpaku'to is the hardest, most potent part of our soul Katori. The part of our soul most suitable for killing. It is what we pour our energy and our will into. It is a reflection of our WILL TO FIGHT, not our soul as a whole." He noted firmly, his expression hard. "I know a lot of shinigami with terrible zanpaku'to. I don't care if some part of you is this dark. If this is what you need to be to fight, that doesn't matter. I don't even care if this is what you were to begin with. Even if this WAS all a lie." He closed in, striding toward Katori and reaching out to grab her firmly by the shoulder.

"I was never your friend because you were 'nice' or 'normal'. The first thought that ever entered my mind was.....'Nice butt'. BUT AFTER THAT! I thought that you seemed like you could use a friend. I don't care if you lied to me." He smiled softly. "I'm your friend because I wanna help you. and You've helped me. Even if it was a lie, it still made the academy a lot better for me."
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:45 pm

Katori Nobuko

She readied herself with that surge of spiritual pressure; she wasn't certain of what Igen's thoughts were, but was convinced he was more focused on the spar than talking, until he did respond instead of doling another strike. As she listened to his words, her face remaining stern and focused until he stated his lack of concern for this ugliness she presented him. Her eyes softened, but her lip remained set, not much betraying her emotional state as she had lowered her sword, looking up to Igen's eyes as he closed in and held her shoulder.

Her thoughts were searched in reminiscence, to the two of them in the academy, helping Igen with his studies and practices, spending time with him, having fun with him... She couldn't call those feelings fake, even if she presented herself so. Her times with Igendai were precious to her, that was why she dreaded so terribly to tell him the truth. Her head lowered, body shaking as her eyes were not visible to her friend,

"I'm not of nobility, Igendai..." She'd speak up softly, "No matter how perfectly I behave, how poised I am, how nicely I dress... I'm nothing but a filthy slave at heart."

Slowly, she would come down onto a knee, her blade reshaping to it's normal shape, her hands balling up, one punching the ground in silent frustration, "No matter how perfectly I do everything... Those days still haunt me. I'm sick of it, i'm sick of having to pretend just to feel better about myself, but how am I supposed to move on..?"

Her hands rushed to cover her face, further hiding her eyes from her friend, "Am I just to be damaged forever?"

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:38 pm

Igen couldn't hep but feel for her, as she poured out her worries and her strifes. A soft sigh escaping him as he gently patted her shoulder, listening as she knelt down. He paused.... and let his own shoulders slump. Thinking about ...his own struggles. With being from one of the better districts. His looks. Always struggling. That ...THAT had been hard enough. But with what SHE was talking about? He simply couldn't imagine what that would do to a person.

"You don't have to be a noble. You don't have to be Normal. You just gotta be yourself, Katori. That....stuff. I don't really know about how to handle all that. I can't just...yaknow. Put on a big smile and say you'll be fine. Some people are gonna judge you for that. Maybe even dislike you for it. But fuck those bitchtiddies. Who cares? You got me. And plenty of other people who don't treat you any different because of that stuff. You can get help. Whatever.... stuff is still followin you around." He felt like he was rambling now. But all the same, he gently patted the top of her head.

"So yea, sure, maybe you were like....pretending to be something youre not. So what? I sometimes someone thinks I'm a chick and I just don't correct em. Doesn't make either of us a bad person." He noted with a bright smile.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum