Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Roiben Miyamoto
Roiben Miyamoto
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Little demon in a big city - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Little demon in a big city - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Little demon in a big city - Page 2 Empty Re: Little demon in a big city

Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:24 pm
Kurama wasn't surprised at the female's shock at his identity. Who would think a scrawny boy like him would be the legendary Yoko Kurama. It was one reason this form pleased him. He hadn't grown his full power back yet, either, but that could come in time. He had the power he needed, and the intelligence to boot. Selena told him she didn't know her demon name, but slipped him a note that would explain some things about her. He decided he could read it later. There wasn't much reason to read it now.

Selena took his hand, and gave him a skull imprint. She then began to tell him about the Iramasha. A clan of demons and angels who fight together. It almost made him want to laugh, thinking angels could accept demons. Still, it was good to know he would be safe in that place. He didn't know why he trusted this girl so quickly and easily, but she seemed trustworthy.

'When ever your ready to go, we'll leave." Kurama looked around the town. It would the the last time for a little while he'd see it, but it didn't bother him that much. He was moving onto greater things, and he was going to find out what his 'something' in life was. He wondered what kind of place Iramasha island was. What it looked like, how the weather was, everything. He was also curious how a society with angels and demons getting along operated.

My Characters
Roiben Miyamoto, Vizard Corps. Co-Head, 1-1
Albel Malvado, Segunda Espada, 1-1+

Canons
Kisuke Urahara, Urahara Shouten, 0-4
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Little demon in a big city - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Little demon in a big city - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:47 pm
• ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠

Selena Mino

Angel of Death

Little demon in a big city - Page 2 Selena

That was made her laugh... This boy who was a king of thieves and the one of the legendary demons, and he took a form that even she would never take. Shit Selena has six other bodies... One of them being her main form, she knew what she was doing after a good while. Those eyes watched him slip the paper into his pocket, it was understandable if he didn't want to read it now. Selena could not help but give a smile... She felt he could keep a sercet like she would keep his... With that Selena winked at him playfully...

He didn't seem at all effect by the mark and pounder why... It would help in many ways if he needed anymore. "I know what you are thinking... Angel and demons but they are in clan together. Somehow it works thanks to the Lord Halo... I don't even know how." Selena chuckled a bit at his reaction towards that. This man... He had nothing to worry about and this time. Selena felt like she wanted to protect him.

"This town really must get on your nerves Shuichi..." Selena smiled gentle before opening a portal of eyes... This place would send them both to an area around the Iramasha Island where they both could take their time and enjoy nature while she would explain more, unless someone waiting in there for her.. It was time to go back to the one place she found unsuitable for her. With Shuichi there maybe it would not be so bad. Some who might understand what she was going through or even can possibly relate to her...

Last edited by Akemi on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Little demon in a big city - Page 2 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Little demon in a big city - Page 2 Characters
Roiben Miyamoto
Roiben Miyamoto
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:17 pm
Shuichi shrugged his shoulders as Selena asked him if the town got on his nerves. It didn't have anything to offer him, but it didn't get on his nerves particularly. He imagined it got on her nerves, and he supposed there was a good reason for it. He had been there for a while, but who knew how long she'd been there. He supposed too much of anything could be a bad idea.

Just because the town didn't bother him didn't mean he had any particular attachment to it. He could have cared less about the town honestly. He would gladly leave the town for this Iramasha Island. He only knew Selena, but he had a good feeling about this place. If such a utopia truly existed were demons and angels lived together in harmony, then perhaps he could find his destiny in such a place.

Shuichi looked at the mark on his hand once again, and wondered what it did. It was a skull, but Selena gave him the mark. Maybe it was an admittance of sorts to Iramasha Island? Whatever it was, he knew it wouldn't be harmful to him. If Selena wanted to kill him, despite his power, he was sure she'd have been able to do it fairly. He was powerful, but he hadn't restored his full power. Even if he had it, Selena was very powerful, perhaps even around his true power level.

My Characters
Roiben Miyamoto, Vizard Corps. Co-Head, 1-1
Albel Malvado, Segunda Espada, 1-1+

Canons
Kisuke Urahara, Urahara Shouten, 0-4
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:26 pm
• ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠

Selena Mino

Angel of Death

Little demon in a big city - Page 2 Selena

Selena took one glance back at Shuichi or well Kurama has he claimed to be. He was looking at the mark that female had given him with that curiousity overwhelming him. The vixen necromancer just stood there half away in the portal of eyes, with two fingers pressed against her lips while chuckling a bit innocently. This boy was cute, and the way he looked at it, it made him even more adorable. Being who she was, made it easier to accept him, never did this happen before not even with Ketsu. She felt like this boy might become someone to her in the near future so the mark of the calling was given to him. Those hazing purple eyes mixed with a bold golden shade; her demon body was connecting with her saving the memory... It was rather interesting... "Now Mr.Minamino that mark on your hand, is the mark of the calling. It is not acceptance mark to the Iramasha Island but a mark on which you can call me if anyone of the bastards on the island decide to control you or possibly come to you as a threat." Selena explained a bit calmly as her giggle fits stopped. Her mood change quickly as glanced into the portal. Today was going well, but meeting Shuichi was someone did expect to find at all. It now gave her a cause to live just a bit longer... Her eyes narrowed as her lips muttered something about family. In the realm of eyes... awaited someone... Someone familiar... Selena didn't know about what was to happen next, but it was going to be very... entertaining for her. The female was able to test her new bound powers on this enemy.

"Come now, Let not make our guest wait any longer. Kurama..." Selena spoke before entering the portal with her umbrella over her shoulder. The way she moved swiftly made any demon look slow. Her demonic heart began to pound faster and faster as she appoached the location, yet stopping to look back at the fox. Her hand reached to him, waiting for him to follow her. "Let me take care of anything that is in here... It is a familiar energy to me... I think my grandma of a mother might have sent someone to stop me from arriving to Island." Those words spoke out strongly and rather sure of herself. 'Out of all people Mother had to send him once I gained a friend... She really thinks I have no life anymore...' This time, who ever it was would have to face Ketsu himself, despite that Shuichi would be with her anyway. It scared her a bit to know that Koichi might find him... a threat to even Selena safety though, Koichi was grown up a bit more since she had left him in the very gloomly spot. This was not going to turn out well.

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:54 pm
~I guess closed and archived~ XD

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: