Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Roiben Miyamoto
Roiben Miyamoto
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Little demon in a big city Left_bar_bleue0/0Little demon in a big city Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Little demon in a big city Empty Little demon in a big city

Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:21 am
Yoko Kurama had been walking through the town, listening to music on his portable device. He was different compared to most demons. While most were bloodthirsty and wanted nothing more than personal gain, he knew he could be so much more. Another thing that seperated him from other demons was his superior intellect. However, to the humans he lived with in karakura, he was known as Shuichi Minamoto. They hadn't ever seen his true demon form, and if he had anything to say about it, never would.

Kurama disguised himself as a human male with long, red hair going below his waist. He tended to wear a white, Karakura High school uniform, but didn't actually attend the school. It was just attire that matched his youthful appearance, and would make his humanity more believable. In the front pocket of his uniform's jacket was a red rose. Most people thought this was decorative, but in reality it was his weapon.

Kurama stopped by a coffee shop and ordered a french vanilla cappuccino, which was brought to him quickly. This shop was a personal favorite of his, but it didn't see many customers these days. Maybe that was one thing he liked about it. He left the inside of the coffee shop and sat outside, and started to sip on his warm drink.

My Characters
Roiben Miyamoto, Vizard Corps. Co-Head, 1-1
Albel Malvado, Segunda Espada, 1-1+

Canons
Kisuke Urahara, Urahara Shouten, 0-4
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Little demon in a big city Left_bar_bleue0/0Little demon in a big city Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Little demon in a big city Empty Re: Little demon in a big city

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:22 pm
• ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠

Selena Mino ▌-▐ Aya Mino

Angel of Demon ▌-▐ The Slave

Little demon in a big city Selena ▌-▐ Little demon in a big city Aya

• ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠ • ♠ ▬ ♠

"Look over here Miss. Mino!!" "No over here?!" "Can I get a picture of you!?" Not to away from the male, were two females... Selena & Aya... One is famous while the other one is her body guard in the human world and at her disposal. A puppet to Selena, demons would say Selena only created Aya to become another vessal for her. Though over the years, a soul had attached to the body, Selena didn't find it wrong. The two were possibly irreproachable as they made the deal. As the soul had the body; the female demon had full control.. Aya pushed back the screaming men and woman away from Selena Mino. Just stepping outside, was a difficult task for even Selena... Her demon form; as at Kisuke; the only form she didn't want 'him' to see. The corruption might over take it as well

Selena placed her lacy umbrella above her blocking the sun before darting to into a back ally, Aya followed behind after losing the crowd of fans and both of them disappearing. Selena appeared at another ally more inner city. It was the best place to find Lily Minamino; Some reason transforming into high school girls was her hobby, what a weird human girl. Selena glanced back at Aya. "Of all days.... Lily had to play cat and mouse..." Her eyes glanced around before looking at a billboard...Of herself. She was in some type of luscious red dress and in about 6 inch heels doing a rather sexual pose. Selena now... Wore only her long white sun dress but was well fit with straw sandals. Selena sighed deeply, and Aya chuckled. "Well My -" Those purple orbs darted a dirty glare at Aya, her tongue was going to slip those words. Aya gulped as she gained a sweatdrop, "Sorry Ms.Mino! I forgot I forgot!" Selena released another before walking off to the main street, Aya followed behind. Aya glanced towards to cafe shop, to see a red haired male. This male... smelt familiar, and traces of energy were came from him. Now Stopping in middle of the rush hour just to stare at this boy, was not smartest thing; she was being pushed and shoved out into the road slowly moving to the towards the cafe... 'Where I have sensed that energy before?

Selena...already a block away and noticed Aya didn't follow behind her; What the hell was she doing?! Selena gritted her teeth before opening an portal of eyes to reach her in time before some bad happened. For a moment... All you could hear is a car's brake screeching to a halt and crashing into another car. The female? No longer there; and all you see is a portal closing.Aya was pulled back to Selena's side again once again. Selena's expression was not pleased yet that hint of curiosity was there. Selena knew Aya better then that... What was wrong with her? "What the hell are you thinking Aya?! You could have been destroyed...." Selena muttered, brushing her long strands of blond hair out of her face then chuckling.. "There was this boy... with demon energy, I swear I sensed it before..." Aya explained to her master a bit upset; but Aya bowed to her politely while rubbing her neck. "I am sorry Ms.Mino for causing you trouble..." " Well if he saw you... We need to go now before we get call out by some stupid fan." Both of the female's nodded together, walking swiftly through the crowd.

Last edited by Akemi on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Little demon in a big city EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Little demon in a big city Characters
Roiben Miyamoto
Roiben Miyamoto
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:48 pm
Kurama had been drinking his coffee, lost in his thoughts and his music, when he heard a loud screeching. For him to hear it over his music, something serious must have happened. He looked over and saw a girl apologizing to another woman, and decided to see if they were alright. he recognized the woman who was being apologized to. She was Selena Mino, and was a celebrity around these parts. He didn't care much for celebrities or their lives, but he decided to make sure the two females were alright. he took his earbuds out and stuck his hands in his pockets as he began to pursue the females.

The females moved swiftly through the crowd, but he was no ordinary being. He used his Jigoku Sokuda, the demon equivalent of a shinigami's shunpo, to catch up the the females. However, he knew confronting them in the crowd would be a bad idea. With Selena's fame, he was sure they'd mistake him for some horney fanboy. He quietly followed the females until they were away from the masses and used his technique once again to appear in front of them. "I couldn't help but notice the previous commotion. Is everything well?"

Kurama sensed demonic energy coming from Selena, and he could even smell the demonic energy coming off her. He was sure she'd sense his as well. Whoever this woman was, at one point in her life, or perhaps even now, she was more than just some stuck up celebrity. he had taken an interest ion the females, seeing that there were more demons like him. Ones who weren't blood thirsty or power hungry. Kurama realized he hadn't introduced himself and chuckled. "I'm sorry, were are my manners? I'm Shuichi Minamino."

My Characters

Canons
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:30 pm

Selena Mino ▌-▐ Aya Mino

Angel of Death ▌-▐ The Slave

Selena's lavender eyes glanced over at the blue haired female... That look of annoyance; this time Aya was causing too much of scene even for the famous demon. 'This is not like Aya, She has been slipping up a lot, even around normal being even Ketsu. If she gives it away, Demons are going crawling up my ass about not coming back.' Of course only to be followed by that boy Aya, spoke of earlier. This was going to be a long day and Selena only to long sigh while Aya's blue eyes were locked on the boy. Not too head, was the quiet park, not too many folks walk around in. A perfect spot, to confront this boy As soon as they reached the park setting, Aya stood in front of Selena as Shuichi appeared; so the sight was only her.

"Excuse, my maj-" The female smacked into the portal of eyes by Selena's fan; and disappearing the scene. That was the last time today she was going to mess up. 'Once again... I saved my name...' There the blond haired female flicked her behind her shoulder, began to walk away from him. If there was one thing Selena had it was guts. She was almost eight hundred years old, this was going not going to cause a scene. Selena interrupted him before he stating his name. Those eyes leer at him a bit coldly as she spoke calmly "Everything is alright... There is no need to for names; it was all a misunderstanding. Tis that is all.". Yeah the demonic energy on him was powerful but not as powerful as her. There was one thing... He was old enough to know who she was, but the female's mind prayed on the demon god that this one was not a babbler mouth. Her hand pulled down the umbrella, to hang it off of her wrist.

Suddenly she just realized something...It was truly a perfect day, the maiden cover her lower half of her face with that frilly white fan... The sky was clear of any clouds or any bad amens, which she found a bit odd. It must been the calm because the shit storm. Glancing back at the young demon before swiftly moving towards a cherry blossom tree. One place where the maiden could get some rest without fan screwing up her day.. Closing her eyes, and sitting down at the roots of the tree. Her thoughts began to calm down a bit, leaning against the strong tree and gazing up at the flower above. "About time... I get any peace... No Ketsu, No Koichi, No Aya...." A smile dawned on her lips... It has been couple weeks since she smiled so calmly.

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Roiben Miyamoto
Roiben Miyamoto
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:54 pm
Kurama hated to be a bother, but this woman was leaving him little choice in the matter. It was clear she didn't want to speak with him. Probably assuming he was a rabid fan. However, he was merely looking to make a friend of this demon. He walked up to the female once more, hands still in his pockets. "I'm not some rabid fanboy. I'm not here to make a scene. I'm a fellow demon looking to make a friend." Kurama sat down next to the woman underneath the cherry blossom tree.

"My name's Shuichi Minamino. I'm a fellow demon, looking to become something, though i'm not quite sure what that something is." Kurama didn't want to tell the female his true name yet, and only wanted to be refered to by his alias. He could tell the girl wasn't very friendly, but who could blame her? Being a celebrity, he was sure she had plenty of stalkers everywere, and he was sure she was mistaking him for one. he just hoped she'd give him the opprotunity to speak with her. He was positive a girl like her could use some more real friends. After introducing himself to the woman, he held out his hand for a handshake.

He was still curious about the previous commotion, but that wasn't on the top of his mind anymore. Selena had been the first demon he'd met outside of the demon world, and he was sure he was one of the few she'd met outside demon world. He wasn't like your average demon, and he was sure the same could be said about Selena. He was curious as to why she became a celebrity if she hated the attention, but he wasn't going to ask her about her choice of career quite yet, or else she'd think of him as a stalker yet.

My Characters

Canons
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:35 pm

Selena Mino ▌-▐ Aya Mino

Angel of Demon ▌-▐ The Slave

It wasn't the matter of being friendly, it was her defensive ability towards all. Ketsu made her afraid of others due because he showed her most people could not be simply trusted but the man was trying to pick that a wall of cement. He introduced him as Shuichi Minamino, the last name... It was also Lily's last name as well, it was odd. Though this man didn't seem like a pervert woman who was trying to get Selena... um yeah. The point was said. He looked very young as if he could a high school-er, but high school-er have not be released yet. He was a persisted demon, Selena had to give him that...."You are an odd person, stating your human name but claim to be a demon... and not a fanboy...Hahaha." Selena began to laugh a bit out loud into her fan. This boy was entertaining her now. Clapping her fan closed, and warm smile brought onto her face..

"I am Selena Mino, a pleasure. Next time, don't be a creeper. I knew you were following us." Selena chuckled before calming down, Selena took his hand and shook it softly, pulling back her gloved hand into her lap. He spoke of looking to be something? 'Odd...' That was very odd thing to say to even Selena. This comment made her head tilted to the side. "You want to be something? There is millions of chances to be someone but many are too blind to see. This world, you are either someone's pawn or the higher up power." Selena sang out, before looking over at him a bit curious herself. Why tell her about want to be someone? This was truly and odd man. Not like any man she seen before, any other man would be speaking towards her in a romantic way and directly speak to her about getting them hooked up with a job.

Selena sat there next to this demon watching him a bit intensely with her gaze. Who was this man? He had a distracting scent but the female would find out if he didn't tell her. Ketsu would have a library of folks, that she could pull the strings for her. Her hands only rest in her lap, her legs crossed as they lay on the grass. There was no winds either today... Her attention was fully on the male, it better be important due to when she gets back to the island in the sky, she was going to be chew out leaving out Ketsu permission once more. Well she had a job to do and those body guards were not going to do any help but draw more attention to herself.

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Roiben Miyamoto
Roiben Miyamoto
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:04 pm
Kurama smiled at the famale, who pointed out that he used his human name, but introduced himself as a demon, and pointing out that he wasn't a fanboy. "Well, I tend not to give people my true name until I know I can trust them, and if I didn't point out that I wasn't some fanboy, you'd probably still be avoiding me." She introduced herself to him, and told him not to be a creeper. He chuckled at the way she chose to word it. "Well, if I hadn't followed you to a quiet place you wouldn't have stopped to listen to me."

He listened to her speak to him, about how you were either the pawn or the higher power. "I'm not too partial to being a pawn, but I don't particularly care to be the higher power, either." He chuckled after hearing how ridiculous his response must have been. Guess it didn't leave him with much other options. "I just want to be able to put my intelligence to use. To be neither pawn or higher power..." He supposed he was quite strange for a demon, but he had been raised in the human world. At times his demon spirit and human upbringing came into conflict, but it would usually tend to be the human upbringing that won.

'So, tell me Selena, does that desire sound odd as well?" He was sure it sounded odd to her, because it sounded odd to him. He figured his only real place of use would be in combat, but he knew no organization would take a demon into it. He couldn't say he blamed them. Even if he joined one, he would just be a pawn for a while. They would treat him as disposable and his life as meaningless, which wasn't what he had in mind. He knew he was destined for greatness, but he wasn't sure what that meant quite yet.

My Characters

Canons
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Selena Mino

Angel of Death

Little demon in a big city Selena

What he spoke about made sense, but Selena didn't have that problem, because her demon name was even lost to her. Placing the fan down into her lap the female began to rub her aching hands, it was her bones. Screw Lily she can find herself today, This man was much more interesting then her stupid game.' Selena thought about just leaving her, and Lily would find herself back to Iramasha Island. Why did let she have to be the very one to find her, and help her. She had an impulse obsessiveness over Selena. Guys AND woman, no one getting close to Selena with Lily around. Thank the stars she, he or what ever gender Lily was. "Well I didn't say you were a crazed fan did I? You are resuming what I would think... You seem like a fox Mr.Minamino. You were trying to get me into a corner with tactics. I guess you were successful." Selena's hand left her lap before patting his head. His hair was smooth and silky, it was weird feeling indeed. Selena's lips paused for a second of when he spoke again, and those eyes closed..

He didn't want to be the leader or did he want to be a pawn of any sort. He wanted to be someone who was in the middle of everything, jack of all trades as they would say, back in demon world. They will do good or bad work but they are going to do it correctly. Selena wasn't going to use him, just help him by bring him the very person that helped her. Ketsu, No... She was not going to deal with him today, she would help and push Shuichi in the ways that she thought was best, but that didn't mean he had to follow them... This request was not odd, Selena said the same thing to Ketsu when she frist met him. Selena nodded her head no before replying to him with those wine colored eyes locked onto him..

"No it is not an odd choice, you remind me of myself back four hundred years ago." Pulling her hand back into her lap and looking up at the cherry blossoms that fell from the tree... Each petal dangled and danced as if they were trying to enterain. Maybe that is what she needed, someone that would understand her better. An another demon to relate to.. "Then if you want to find out what you wanna be. Human world is not the best of places to stay then. Would you like to come back with me to the Iramasha Island? They are not bad of folks but you must watch what you say..." Selena spoke as if she might able to help him. This guy didn't have a fate?

Last edited by Akemi on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Roiben Miyamoto
Roiben Miyamoto
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:27 pm
Shuichi smiled when she said he reminded her of a fox. "Your not entirely wrong there, Selena." Shuichi listened to her speak, telling him that he reminded her of herself a couple hundred years ago. Shuichi smiled, and she told him that human world wasn't the place to find his calling. He could believe it. He'd lived there for a while, and had nothing better to do than smite pitiful hollow. If he wanted to fight meaninglessly, he would have stayed in demon world with the rest of the morons. She offered to take him to a place she called Iramasha Island. He had nothing better to do with his life, so he figured he might as well see what that island has to offer.

"I'll go with you. If their not bad people, then I can watch what I say around them." Maybe this was what he needed. Maybe he was about to find his place in life. He looked at Selena, his green eyes were filled with more hope than they previously would have been filled with. "I suppose I can trust you with my real name, as long as you don't tell anyone. I'm Kurama, a Yoko. Most people just call me Yoko Kurama." She was the first person he'd told his real name since leaving the demon world. As for his true form, she would have to wait to see that. There was no point in scaring humans and causing a riot.

"I've never heard of these Iramasha before. Are they a race of beings, or are they a clan of a certain type of being?" He wondered what they were like, and what kind of future could be in store for him in the future. He decided giving them a chance was worth a shot. Worst case scenario he wasted some time, which he was doing on earth anyway. "Whenever your ready to go see them, I will be." If Selena was allied with them, then how bad could they honestly be? He was getting along with her perfectly fine.

My Characters

Canons
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:21 pm

Selena Mino

Angel of Death

Little demon in a big city Selena

This made her quite interest now, the female stared into his emerald, they were luring her in... "How adorable..." Selena could not help but stand up to straight out her white dress, and dusting it off. This world only had so much for demons like them. It was either get a job or follow an organization. 'I think it would be pretty much fun... Not having only Koichi & Ketsu talk to... This actually might bring some more action to the island...' Her hands slipped the fan between her bust so she didn't have to bother carry it around... Her right hand reach out to grab the fancy umbrella, swung it over her shoulder, with it completely opened up brushing the petals away with her purple aura....

Selena tilted her head to the right a bit shock about this... by this. Her fox opinion was right... It could be told from the way he spoke to her. "That is why Aya spotted you out easily... You are the legendary Youko Kurama. She is a fan of your story and tales I tell her..." Selena chuckled softly into her gloved hand. It was explained everything, her slip up and her getting almost run over. "That would expect the situation of her almost getting run over because she spotted you... " Then the next words came out her mouth made the female frown. " I don't remember my demon name...but..." The female slipped him a note, explain who she really was... "This might clear up a few bad notes behind my story..." Selena was fine with the appearance, he took on now, it was only suitable.

Offering the male her fragile hand but chanting something along with it. His palm would imprint of child's skull (Similar to Skull Friend). It was just a playful print that would tell other fuck off... That meant if Koichi or even Ketsu would fuck with him, he could flash it and summon her with ease. "The Iramasha are a race of fierce fighters, they are loyl but they have their faults. They come in Angel and Demons... We shall be staying under my lord... Ketsu. But I will cover you up, he can't pull your string like he does me."

Last edited by Akemi on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum