Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In such Disbelief, I thought I was Asleep [Priscilla, Samantha] Left_bar_bleue0/0In such Disbelief, I thought I was Asleep [Priscilla, Samantha] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

In such Disbelief, I thought I was Asleep [Priscilla, Samantha] Empty In such Disbelief, I thought I was Asleep [Priscilla, Samantha]

Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:04 pm
In such Disbelief, I thought I was Asleep [Priscilla, Samantha] Wye3c32pmq4

Brazil.
There was a number of requests that had revolved around the place. Many that she'd entertained, and others that she'd not been able to fufill, it took a lot for her to change areas, usually preferring to move about and take local jobs. But well, Most inquiries about this place in particular didn't come internally. But even so, Samantha found herself there all the same.

A resort out in a place that ...frankly, had ONCE been brazil. To call it as such nowadays would be perhaps being a bit too generous. Having flown in, she'd taken a moment to secure herself a room, and had made her way out to the beach in general. She'd spent the last few hours simply walking around, 'taking in the view' as it were. She wasn't in any rush. There was no urgency or tension in her as she looked across the nearby beach.

Working as long as she had, she knew better than to try and rush.

Patience would get her exactly what she was looking for. In the meantime, she was just another tourist, enjoying a vacation.

Last edited by ForgottenMercy on Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In such Disbelief, I thought I was Asleep [Priscilla, Samantha] Left_bar_bleue0/0In such Disbelief, I thought I was Asleep [Priscilla, Samantha] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

In such Disbelief, I thought I was Asleep [Priscilla, Samantha] Empty Re: In such Disbelief, I thought I was Asleep [Priscilla, Samantha]

Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:08 am
In such Disbelief, I thought I was Asleep [Priscilla, Samantha] CzhaocQ

PRISCILLA TINTALLA

It was gorgeous out. Anybody and everybody on the beach was in agreement about this one fact. The bright yellow Sun bathed them all in its heat, contrasting with the cool-to-the-touch ocean water a handful of beach goers frolicked and swam in. There could be nothing to complain about on such fine a day, not with a cold drink in hand at least.

Yet, for one such beach goer, things weren't quite so sunshine and rainbows. Priscilla Tintalla, dressed in her typical attire, was completely, horribly, dreadfully bored. Beyond the shallowest feelings, she didn't care if the Sun was shining and the water was sparkly and cold. She wanted to have some fun. Unfortunately, once again, Manasa was off doing her own thing and Kenny was nowhere to be seen. Leaving her alone, wandering the beach in her sandals and sarong with no end to her boredom in sight.

WON'T YOU BE MY FRIEND? | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

In such Disbelief, I thought I was Asleep [Priscilla, Samantha] Empty Re: In such Disbelief, I thought I was Asleep [Priscilla, Samantha]

Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:21 pm
In such Disbelief, I thought I was Asleep [Priscilla, Samantha] Wye3c32pmq4

It didn't take long for Samantha to sense something...interesting. It was something she'd noticed from afar from before, but now the sensation was much more close.

An Arrancar's spiritual pressure.

She glanced in the direction of that particular flavor of spiritual pressure and paused as she let her eyes rove the beachgoers until at long last she noticed them off to the side. Not that there were many others around, just a few errant individuals. Just a few people sunbathing off to the side a fair distance away, but otherwise the shore was quiet. From a distance she could see them, and her curiosity promptly took over. She made her way over, making note of the somewhat dull, almost melancholic air about them.

"Hey there, sorry if I'm bothering you. I just wanted to say your outfit looked cute. Did you get it from one of the shops here?" She ventured as she approached the woman, a nice friendly greeting from a slight distance. The last thing she wanted to do was startle the arrancar and get blasted in the face. Common sense told her that an arrancar wouldn't be so volatile if they were the type to just hang around the public, but she didn't care to presume when it came to her life. Never hurt to be careful.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum