Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Checkup - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Checkup - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Checkup - Page 2 Empty Re: Checkup

Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:19 am
Nanaly grumbled, she knew that all too well, but still offered it was proper manners after all. Regardless she sighed but watched as Yumiko swiftly took out the level, Nanaly made sure to keep notes of what she did, though truthfully a lot of these puzzle games came down to luck. Match 3 and such. Regardless Nanaly smiled as she was now on level 598!

Nanaly was a slower eater, lightly picking away at her sub while watching Yumiko. Nanaly ate her sandwich as Yumiko spoke and took her hand. "If I join the Vandenreich, we totally can. I can introduce you to Meni! And we can all work together!" She chuckled at the thought.

It wouldn't take much longer as Nanaly's sandwich was now gone. "Not living with Dad and having my own money is alluring, and I think the Vandenreich will give me better medical care... I mean I hear the City Of Light is... well incredible"

She assumed, I mean it was a major point for the Quincy so likely the best of the best doctors would go there. Yumiko was right. I mean she was around Nanaly so much she knew her conditions well. Nanaly's hands would tightly squeeze Yumiko's as she let out another soft happy chip.

One thing Yumiko definitely would know is just how Nanaly was always smiling and had an upbeat tone, rarely did she appear upset. "After this, you can probably take me home. I think Dad's meeting is almost over so he should be home soon." Nanaly was scrolling through her social media, as she enjoyed her lunch with her best friend.

Nanaly would use her napkin to clean her mouth before looking directly at Yumiko. Quickly turning her phone to show Yumiko a meme of two cats. "I wish my apartment allowed pets! Having a cat when I'm cooped up would be amazing" She would laugh, turning her phone off and sliding it into her pocket as she was done with all of her food.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Checkup - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Checkup - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:08 pm
Checkup - Page 2 M3tlKQc

YUMIKO KAMENASHI

To be quite honest... Yumiko had mixed feelings with the understanding that Nanaly wanted to join the Vandenriech. One on hand, it would be easier for Yumiko to see her, on the other...? It could also put the woman into more danger. Yumiko silently turned this over in her mind as she ate the other half of her sandwich, showing her deep level of consideration by the time it took her to devour the second half; in which she only finished just before Nanaly. Yumiko wiped her own mouth, waiting for Nanaly to finish as she leaned against the woman, squeezing her free hand with a great deal of adoration.

"Well... If you needed to get started up, you can always live with me in the city of lights until you have enough money for your own place? It's definitely big enough for two, mom insisted upon me having a large space; and I couldn't convince her otherwise. Maybe she was hoping you and I could look out for each other; Iunno. Think about it, okay?"

Yumiko squeezed the woman's hand before she silently nodded at Nanaly's following statements about where her father was, and that he was to be home soon. However, Yumiko wasn't quite so sure about the medical levels of the Vandenriech. Then again, it was a completely different place compared to her family's clinic/hospital. It was much easier to just let the statements lie instead of debating them.

When Nanaly showed she was ready, Yumiko carefully slid out of their booth, standing aside so Nanaly could slip out while also grabbing both of their trash and depositing it in a nearby garbage can. Afterwards, as casually as could be, Yumiko's hand slid into Nanaly's as they exited the little hole in the wall restaurant; holding hands with Nanaly just felt... natural. Frankly speaking, Yumiko was guilty of doing it on accident and without thinking. They did so since they were kids, and habits die hard.

Upon arriving at Yumiko's bike, the Quincy moved to mount her bike, undoing her security measures with a simple press of her thumb. After Yumiko donned her more protective gear, and otherwise prepared both herself and Nanaly for what was likely a long ride, Yumiko grinned while handing Nanaly her helmet.

"Straight home? or Wanna take the Scenic route?"

END POST | PRODIGAL DAUGHTER

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Checkup - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Checkup - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:00 am
"Aw look at you Yumiko~" Nanaly laughed as Yumiko asked her to move in. "Sure! I wouldn't mind that~" She nudged her friend. "My dad will say yes to that, though. He can't exactly say no... I am an adult so he wouldn't be able to stop me. but I'll text you my final decision." She smiled lightly, laying her head over on Yumiko's shoulder.

She didn't think about anything else, no need. Nanaly liked to remain positive, with no reason to think about the negatives that might be clouding her head. She drummed against her leg, trying to entertain herself. A quirk she often did.

She would follow after Yumiko as they left the restaurant quickly getting back onto the bike and smiling softly for her friend. "Yep! Straight home please I'm exhausted... " She said putting the helmet on, eager to wrap around Yumiko and enjoy their quick ride.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum