Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Catching Up (Rangiku/Noharu)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Catching Up (Rangiku/Noharu)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Catching Up (Rangiku/Noharu)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching Up (Rangiku/Noharu)

Sun May 05, 2024 11:02 am
Rangiku would sigh at the comment about her volunteering. She could, but she would already be annoyed about the amount of paperwork that would await her on her return. She'd listen to the rest as she would shrug.

"It hasn't been bad, and getting ogled at isn't all that common. This group seems to be a bit more focused on actually improving."

As she would wait for the blonde to respond she would put the alcohol up. She would get completely drunk, but she felt like that may be suited for a better time. She'd lean back in her seat as she would think back to her time working as a professor.

"I do kinda miss teaching full time though."
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Catching Up (Rangiku/Noharu)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Catching Up (Rangiku/Noharu)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun May 05, 2024 12:02 pm
Catching Up (Rangiku/Noharu)  - Page 2 G4z9cd58ep7

”Bullshit. I’m your friend and even I catch myself staring at those fuckpillows every now and then. I think you’re just willfully ignoring them!” Noharu snorted dismissively, taking a sip of water and munching another meat bun before lightly tapping her chopsticks together.

”I mean thats normal. I catch myself thinking the same thing. But the kids have new professors now. And we’re doing important work. Not that teaching isn’t important but the classroom isn’t where we’re needed most.” she grinned, stopd up and stretched her arms, a few pops in her spine before she relaxed and rolled her shoulders.

”I’m gonna go and get myself a drink. Nice as sake is I wanna get me some fuckin beer. Maybe get in a barfight out in the rukongai~” she grinned, lightly punching her palm.
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 05, 2024 12:56 pm
"Fuckpillows?" Huh. She forgot Noharu could be a bit more on the explicit side as she would let out a chuckle. Her friend had always been straight forward as she would then speak up.

"Perhaps they've just gotten better at hiding it. Either way, this group we have seem to have a lot of potential. Who knows maybe they'll even surpass us."

Rangiku would speak as she would see her friend get up to leave, and a bit of loneliness would pop up in her heart as she watched. She wanted to keep hanging out with her as she would push herself up.

"Alright, but I'm coming with you. I don't want you to get in too much trouble on your own. got it? It's been awhile since we've went out drinkin' together."
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 07, 2024 9:40 pm

Noharu gestured down to Rangiku's chest and raised a brow at that. As if inviting the woman to rebuke her claim. "Rangiku, I love you, we're good friends. But yes, those are certified fuckpillows." She stated matter of factly. Again giving an amused smile when Rangiku insisted that she had not witnessed any gawking. A brief intermission to glance down at aforementioned pillows, before going through her things, making sure she had her wallet. That is until Rangiku promptly brought up the prospect of joining her in this evening.

Noharu blinked a few times before snorting and giving an amused smile. "Rangiku, you know I'm a wild drinker, you sure you don't wanna sit this one out? You know I say some crazy horny shit." she snorted, a few times they certainly had drank together, it was only natural, and when it was just her and someone else it was much more manageable. But at a bar? She let loose a little. Hmmm.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to not drink quite as hard as I was planning. Sure, why not?"" She smirked. Sure, she wouldn't get quite as wasted, but hey, drinking with Rangiku was fun, so it could very well be worth it. The woman was adorable when she was drunk. And her fmile did fade just a little as she sighed, and thought to herself how it'd be if Yuuto came with them. But no. She didn't want him to be near her drunk as it were. Definitely not with where her headspace was now. She deflated just a little, but attempted to keep up that smile.
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 08, 2024 3:09 am
"Yeah, Yeah whatever. I suppose I could dress a little more conservstively around the new recruit."

She'd speak as she would allow for a little self reflection while speaking with the blonde. Perhaps there was the occasional glance at her chest, and she'd laugh a bit at her friend.

Rangiku had already drunk a little, but she wasn't fully drunk yet and she felt pretty good where she was. However she wasn't going to let the chance of spending time with Noharu slip through her fingers as she'd stand up.and get ready to leave. She'd stretch her back a bit as she would look at the blonde noticing a change in her as she would tilt her head.

"Noharu, you know you can't trick me with that smile. What's on your mind?"
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 08, 2024 10:12 am

Noharu almost choked on her own spit when Rangiku hit her with THAT, clearing her throat a bit she smirked at her Lieutenant. "Whoa there now hold on. Let'sq not go talking crazy. We don't need the talk about conservative clothing to start circulating around. Number one, the squad might riot of being deprived of such a thing. And also I sure as shit aint gonna start dressing conservatively. So don't you go droppin stuff like that." She chuckled, only to pause was Rangiku promptly called out the slight shift in her demeanor.

She was silent for a few seconds and she felt her shoulders slump so very slightly. A sigh escaping her as she closed her eyes and rubbed one side of her face. "Yea.....yea I know."' She noted softly, it only really made sense that Rangiku would have picked up on her mood. After a few seconds, Noharu turned and sat on the chair across from Rangiku, and leaned on the table, resting her face in her palms as she ....collected her thoughts.

"It's about Yuuto." She noted very quietly. Which would no doubt trigger a number of memories for Rangiku. They had talked at length about the man in the past. Famous guy like that being a teacher and coworker for them in the academy, he just came up a lot. And in fact Noharu and Yuuto were very good friends, so they'd all hung out together at times in the past.

More than that. Rangiku would ALSO know, that Noharu had developed a crush for the man quite a while ago.
As well as the fact that Noharu, recently, had advised Yuuto to see about dating again. And had more or less, been trying to urge Yuuto to find himself a girlfriend. Someone who would make the big dork happy.
Someone who wasn't fucked up goods like Noharu.

"We got real drunk a week or so ago. Practically blackout drunk at his place. And far as I know.... he still hasn't found anyone." She noted very quietly.
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 08, 2024 4:32 pm
"Hey listen I'm sure you'd be very cute in a turtle neck for the record." As she would look at that same expression as she would think about the situation with Yuuto. In her mind she thought that they would make a good couple, but she knows that Noharu wants whats best for him as she would move to comfort her friend. Putting a friendly hand on her shoulder she'd give her a reassuring smile.

"Listen, at the end of the day he's a grown ass man. Now maybe a grown ass scary man, but ultimately his own man. He has to do this sort of thing on his own. I know that you want what's best for him, and I think you do know what's best for him. However, he's the one who has to do it. You can only push him so far.

As she would pull the second chair on the blondes side so that she can sit next to her shed lean in close to her as she would look at her seriously.

"I do think you should address your feelings to him though. I think it'd make you feel a lot better, and make his stupid ass realize that he isn't hopeless."
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 08, 2024 5:45 pm
Catching Up (Rangiku/Noharu)  - Page 2 Wye3cbmprk4

Noharu couldn't help but smile softly as she saw the shift in Rangiku's tone and expression. And she it was.... comforting, to see the immediate visceral response from her friend. "I know. It's just that .... I don't know..." She chuckled, rubbing the back of her head and closing her eyes as she slowly leaned forward. Letting her elbows rest onto her knees as that bold, fearless confidence shifted. It didn't disappear. But something else peeked it's head out. The vulnerability of a girl who like a guy. "You know what's he's been through , Ran..... I just....I don't know. On one hand, I'm worried he wont find someone. But another part of me is a little glad. And worried that some ....piece of trash is gonna hurt him even more." She noted quietly, gently rubbing at her cheek.

She paused for a moment and smiled, a little chuckle as she sighed. Watching Rangiku sit down next to her. "Rangiku.... I'm one of those pieces of trash that would hurt him. He needs someone .... nice. Someone who hasn't been all....fucked up. Someone who he can be quietly happy with." She noted softly, wiping her eyes. She gently hunched her shoulders and glanced over her own shoulder. Taking a look down the riddle of scars running down her back.

She never cared. She showed them off proudly, fearlessly. She adored every one of them. And in her heart of hearts, she longed for the day that someone would come along who could touch them just as fearlessly as she wore them. But Yuuto shouldnt have to be brave. He'd been brave enough. He deserved so much more than having to be brave. "I think my bar mood is a bit gone now.... I think I might just have a few beers at home. Sorry. I didn't mean to kill the mood." She noted softly.
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 08, 2024 6:00 pm
At the last bit Rangiku would break a bit seeing her confident friend falling down like this. She wanted, no needed to do something to keep the blonde from being like this. Rangikus fogged mind had cleared up with her emotions as she would tug on the blondes arm, and if she lifted up she would wrap her into a hug as she would talk to her.

"Noharu, you know you're like. The most confident person I know right? You're not one of those pieces of trash like you're thinking you are."

As she would keep the embrace she could feel her eyes water at seeing her friend like this as she would embrace her speaking some more.

"If you were a bad person you wouldn't be putting his happiness so far over your own. Don't worry about the stupid bar. This is much more important, and I don't want to hear any silly apologies. You have nothing to apologize for. I'm glad you opened up and didn't try to just take this on your own.'
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 08, 2024 6:26 pm
Catching Up (Rangiku/Noharu)  - Page 2 Wye3cbmprk4

Noharu smiled and chuckled softly as a sigh left her body. It also helped that as Rangiku gently reeled her into a hug that the woman was ....comfy. They were the same height, but also Rangiku was just ...gentler. By make and by nature. She was someone Noharu could trust. For all the jokes Noharu made, she really did trust the woman. In truth, it wasn't as if they were best friends, they were coworkers in the Academy, but they'd certainly come to be a lot closer since they started working in the Eighth together. And as much as it had irked her, being turned down for Lieutenant of the Fifth probably had been for the best.

"Mnh.... thank you Ran. That's bullshit, but it's very nice bullshit." She sighed softly and wiped her eyes. Fuck, she really didn't want to end up like this in the damn office. "Alright. I'm....." She looked around, trying to ...right herself. What did she want to do now? go home? Take a walk? She definitely didn't want to go to the bar now. Not in THIS headspace.

"Ugh...I don't wanna walk around like this. I might just sleep in my office. " She murmured and looked around, just down the hallway was her own office.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum