Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++]

+9
Kanda
Raiki
Pockeh
M A G I
Taichou
Roiben Miyamoto
Ryuuichi Nakajima
THEFROST
Kenshin
13 posters
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++] - Page 2 Empty Re: Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++]

Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:09 pm
Approved for Kenji, same tier.

I trust you. Use him well. ^w^

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++] - Page 2 Empty Re: Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++]

Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:52 pm
Im going to approve Kenji to use this char, trust her enough and a fine rp sample:P

Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++] - Page 2 XmGUKMS
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:02 pm
Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++] - Page 2 Tumblr_m6k0qnFazo1rsratxo2_1280Up for adoption via request from Kenji so if anyone's interested in this character, put up an RP sample depicting him.
Anonymous

Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:49 am
"My, my, thing's are such a mess here..the shop hasn't been cleaned in forever, where is Mooch-kun, Ururu, or Jinta at. Should of had them clean this mess up, before Tessai. tries to use anymore of those weird remedies of his. Ah I got."

He brought his hand down and some what in a fist into his other hands palm, as though the idea had just struck him. He would get Ichigo's father to do it, maybe guilt Yoruichi-chan into doing it. Well with his evening a bit free their was so much to do, but perhaps doing nothing would be the most fun. It wasn't like it was a emergency, or a large need for him to be on alert or planning out the world's end. Kisuke rubbed his chin, walking with his cane now outside and taking a seat. His clogs making wooden sounds as he walked along the wood plank flooring. Bringing his right hand up to grab hold of his hat and hold on to it, the wind had picked up unexpectedly. Though Kisuke was more than prepared for it, after all this hat that Ichigo had killed was rather important to Kisuke.

"So, let's go have a walk around town. In an era of peace, who knows what fun we could have out there.." Kisuke said with a grin forming, this had been a similar moment to making Kakuraizer. That had been rather amusing having Kon work like that for a while, besides he could always get the bear and do something like that. Kisuke's mind was both still and always moving forward. Never stopped at one point, trying to find the next objective.

His green coat blew in the breeze as he walked towards Karakura Town, in search of perhaps some amusement. Never know what's around the bend, he tried to avoid doing thing's that were overly well attention drawing, he didn't run out and kill every single bad guy that showed up. Cause well obviously someone else would do it, he was more interested in the someone else that would do it.

So set's the sun on another day in this living world and on goes the life of Kiuske Urahara.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:25 pm
RedNeckHexx wrote:This cowboy want's a showdown. I'm aiming for Kisuke Urahara. Could I get a shot at him?

Go ahead and write up a RP Sample.

Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++] - Page 2 WVMWLOu

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:06 am
Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++] - Page 2 Image327
Everything looks good to me from what I've read out of that RP Sample.
Therefore, I'll be placing you on a trial status with Kisuke for the next month, to see how you role play with him.

Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++] - Page 2 WVMWLOu

Anonymous

Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:44 pm
Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 1-1++] - Page 2 Tumblr_m00sgd8tf51r55tteo1_500

This canon is now OPEN
So feel free to apply for him <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum