Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» Crow's 30 Day Tracker
Yesterday at 11:44 pm by Forsaken Crow

» A Wolfish Welcome
Yesterday at 11:44 pm by Forsaken Crow

» [THEFROST]'S Thread Center: Requesting New Threads/Reminding/Other
Yesterday at 11:35 pm by Forsaken Crow

» A Royal Run Around
Yesterday at 11:28 pm by Forsaken Crow

» A King's Escape
Yesterday at 11:17 pm by Forsaken Crow

» When worlds Collide
Yesterday at 9:45 pm by Kai Lam

» Dinner Date [Yaksha/Zeda]
Yesterday at 8:42 pm by Yaksha

» Looking For Some Fun [Kichirou, Kai]
Yesterday at 8:20 pm by Kai Lam

» Speed Upgrade
Yesterday at 6:07 pm by RyuzakiSaitō

» Overcoming Obstacles
Yesterday at 5:41 pm by RyuzakiSaitō

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2473 registered users
The newest registered user is Atsuryō Wakabayashi

Our users have posted a total of 115615 messages in 17600 subjects
Top posting users this week
Forsaken Crow

Mirja Eeola

MWD

Yaksha

Blade

Gamma

Tsubine

RyuzakiSaitō

Henrex

Kai Lam

Discord App
Share | 

Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 0-2]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

¥ Yen : 567525441

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
44400/999999  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 0-2]   Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:09 pm

Approved for Kenji, same tier.

I trust you. Use him well. ^w^

I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raiki

November SOTM 2011 2nd place
November COTM 2011 1st place Zefonse
¥ Yen : 273004744

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 0-2]   Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:52 pm

Im going to approve Kenji to use this char, trust her enough and a fine rp sample:P

神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

¥ Yen : 138809165

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
10/100  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 0-2]   Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:02 pm

Up for adoption via request from Kenji so if anyone's interested in this character, put up an RP sample depicting him.

By the way. Not dead. 'Kay, thanks. Die.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken Crow

¥ Yen : 531322514

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
785500/9999999  (785500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 0-2]   Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:49 am

"My, my, thing's are such a mess here..the shop hasn't been cleaned in forever, where is Mooch-kun, Ururu, or Jinta at. Should of had them clean this mess up, before Tessai. tries to use anymore of those weird remedies of his. Ah I got."

He brought his hand down and some what in a fist into his other hands palm, as though the idea had just struck him. He would get Ichigo's father to do it, maybe guilt Yoruichi-chan into doing it. Well with his evening a bit free their was so much to do, but perhaps doing nothing would be the most fun. It wasn't like it was a emergency, or a large need for him to be on alert or planning out the world's end. Kisuke rubbed his chin, walking with his cane now outside and taking a seat. His clogs making wooden sounds as he walked along the wood plank flooring. Bringing his right hand up to grab hold of his hat and hold on to it, the wind had picked up unexpectedly. Though Kisuke was more than prepared for it, after all this hat that Ichigo had killed was rather important to Kisuke.

"So, let's go have a walk around town. In an era of peace, who knows what fun we could have out there.." Kisuke said with a grin forming, this had been a similar moment to making Kakuraizer. That had been rather amusing having Kon work like that for a while, besides he could always get the bear and do something like that. Kisuke's mind was both still and always moving forward. Never stopped at one point, trying to find the next objective.

His green coat blew in the breeze as he walked towards Karakura Town, in search of perhaps some amusement. Never know what's around the bend, he tried to avoid doing thing's that were overly well attention drawing, he didn't run out and kill every single bad guy that showed up. Cause well obviously someone else would do it, he was more interested in the someone else that would do it.

So set's the sun on another day in this living world and on goes the life of Kiuske Urahara.

Kanda Clone Powers Activate!

¥ Yen : 46698077
Location : In a Graveyard, staring at a grave marked with my own name.

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 0-2]   Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:50 pm

This cowboy want's a showdown. I'm aiming for Kisuke Urahara. Could I get a shot at him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148273847

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 0-2]   Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:25 pm

RedNeckHexx wrote:
This cowboy want's a showdown. I'm aiming for Kisuke Urahara. Could I get a shot at him?

Go ahead and write up a RP Sample.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Kanda

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 0-2]   Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:45 am

With the bright moon high in the black night sky and birds no longer sounding, he forest of Karakura Town was once again at peace. Most of these little critters were asleep as wooden sandels sounded as they clacked against the stone trail made for those who wanted to go through this dense wood with ease. Most people didn’t venture in this particular section due to many rumors that a man with black hair and a regal touch to his stance was possibly buying the land. The sandel’s that were clickin and clackin were the only sounds that followed the noise of the night. Beatle’s and such insects out and about looking for sleeping pray.

One such spider that was lowering himself down as a green and white striped cap was passing by, landing on this cap that was connect to the man wearing it whose slightly pale blonde hair was all bedhead like he didn’t know how to comb his hair. It stuck out the sides of the man’s head as the sandel’s he wore continued to clack against the paved ground. He rose his hand to his mouth as a yawn sounded, the cane in this hand holding a secret as he ran into a certain Substitute Shinigami.

“Hey, Hat n’ Clogs. You up for a round, old man?” Ichigo Kurosaki apparently had become quite controled since he had last trained with the boy, though Kisuke knew he would have a hard time defeating the boy, he spoke up none the less. He could just deny Ichigo, but he had been keeping an eye on the boy since he entered the forest, purposly hiding from him everytime he got close since he still couldn’t sense spiritual pressure, if at all.

“Oh? Getting a bit board fighting Zaraki all the time Ichigo?” He questioned, raising a paper fan with his hand to splay it before his mouth as his eyes twinkled with a teasing light. Kurasaki sighed as he gave Kisuke a look that told the veteran Shinigami that now was not the time for his stupid games. Kisuke, put the fan away quickly. He still held the smirk that the fan had hid, but even he knew that Ichigo tended to go all out and only hold back against friends and allies.

“I see. You really mean it don’t you? Its been four hundred year’s since you last fought me, Ichigo Kurosaki. Last time, you didn’t even know how to fight hardly at all.” Kisuke turned on his heel and used a shunpo, clearing a vast area before stopping in a wide open space where he personally knew the land was going to be used. He could just blame Ichigo and run away just as a ‘joke’ anyhow.

“This the spot?” Was the question posed by Kurosaki as he arrived, Zangetsu drawn and ready as Kisuke took his cane and drew his sword. He held Benehime up and looked at the blade in thought. He was ready, but Ichigo always waited until he said go. Force of habit maybe?
“Ichigo. Just remember, if you hold back…” Kisuke dissappeared, much to Ichigo’s expectation as he spun around to clash Zangetsu against the sealed state of Benehime. Sparks dancing as the two blade’s tried to force the other back.

“I will kill you.”

"Wouldn't have it any other way! GETSUGA TENSHOU!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148273847

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 18PostSubject: Re: Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 0-2]   Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:06 am

Everything looks good to me from what I've read out of that RP Sample.
Therefore, I'll be placing you on a trial status with Kisuke for the next month, to see how you role play with him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Kanda

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 19PostSubject: Re: Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 0-2]   Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:13 pm

@[THEFROST] wrote:

Everything looks good to me from what I've read out of that RP Sample.
Therefore, I'll be placing you on a trial status with Kisuke for the next month, to see how you role play with him.

Well, Mr.Frost. Here's a few threads up and trotten through the berverly hillbillies' land. I would also like to create a new application for Kisuke, if you do not mind. I would need a bit of help from others since Kisuke seems to have history with quite few people, namely Magnolia and Shadin.

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t8591-stop-calling-me-a-free-loader
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t8478-12th-division-the-return-of-kisuke-urahara
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydræ
Owl-Cat

MOTM Nov 2011
¥ Yen : 515155971

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
33620/20000  (33620/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 20PostSubject: Re: Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 0-2]   Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:44 pm

This canon is now OPEN
So feel free to apply for him <3

List; Comm; Perm;Temp
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kisuke Urahara [APPROVED, 0-2]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next