Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Equipment Template Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Equipment Template Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Equipment Template Empty The Equipment Template

Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:12 pm
EQUIPMENT INCOMING

I. Equipment Information

To be put into character application on approval under the equipment section.

» Name: [State the name of the equipment]
» Description: [What is it? What does it look like? What is its lore?]
» Effect: [What does this item do? Is it offensive, defensive, healing, supplementary, a combination of these things, or something else entirely?]

For equipment page only. Do not put this in your application.

» Relevant Link: [Link the application of the character here, if applicable. If it is an organisation or group equipment then link it their group page.]

» Obtained From: [Where was this acquired? Did someone give it to you? How was this made and by whom? Is your character capable to justify acquiring this piece of equipment?]

» Accessibility: [Is it available to anyone, a specific race, an organisation, one person? What is the quantity of this thing? A mass produced tool, a super rare and ancient artifact, or some state of the art prototype?]

I. Additional Information

[Anything extra to add?]

END OF CREATION

Code:
<center><Div style="text-align: justify; padding: 15px; width: 480px;"><div style="width: 471px; background-image:url('https://image.ibb.co/m4WMxJ/Box.png'); font-family: calibri; font-size: 16px; opacity: 0.9; color: WHITE; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 9px; text-align: left; padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px; border: 2px solid black; box-shadow: rgb(0, 0, 0) 0px 0px 5px;">EQUIPMENT INCOMING</div>
<div style="letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 14px; border-bottom: solid 1px black;;">[color=#6e6e72]I. [/color]Equipment Information</div>
[i]To be put into character application on approval under the equipment section.[/i]

[b]» Name:[/b] [State the name of the equipment]
[b]» Description:[/b] [What is it? What does it look like? What is its lore?]
[b]» Effect:[/b] [What does this item do? Is it offensive, defensive, healing, supplementary, a combination of these things, or something else entirely?]

<div style="letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 14px; border-bottom: solid 1px black;;"></div>
[i]For equipment page only. Do not put this in your application.[/i]

[b]» Relevant Link:[/b] [Link the application of the character here, if applicable. If it is an organisation or group equipment then link it their group page.]

[b]» Obtained From:[/b] [Where was this acquired? Did someone give it to you? How was this made and by whom? Is your character capable to justify acquiring this piece of equipment?]

[b]» Accessibility:[/b] [Is it available to anyone, a specific race, an organisation, one person? What is the quantity of this thing? A mass produced tool, a super rare and ancient artifact, or some state of the art prototype?]

<div style="letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 14px; border-bottom: solid 1px black;;">[color=#6e6e72]I. [/color]Additional Information</div>
[Anything extra to add?]

<div style="width: 471px; background-image:url('https://image.ibb.co/m4WMxJ/Box.png'); font-family: calibri; font-size: 16px; opacity: 0.9; color: WHITE; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 9px; text-align: right; padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px; border: 2px solid black; box-shadow: rgb(0, 0, 0) 0px 0px 5px;">END OF CREATION</div></div></center>

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Equipment Template WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Equipment Template Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Equipment Template Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Equipment Template Empty Re: The Equipment Template

Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:30 pm
The Equipment Template JEzCmLo

♻UPDATING THE TEMPLATE NOW♻

Decided to go ahead and update the equipment template as well. Hope you all enjoy the new look.

The Equipment Template WVMWLOu
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Equipment Template Left_bar_bleue0/0The Equipment Template Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Equipment Template Empty Re: The Equipment Template

Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:55 pm
[adm]Updated[/adm]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum