Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Emi [APPROVED, 5-4] Empty Emi [APPROVED, 5-4]

Sat May 12, 2012 3:58 pm
Human Template
Emi [APPROVED, 5-4] 2e6243b6edcfa6a27da73f94ae976837
''If I can't be the fastest thing on legs, might as well try to be the fastest things without legs!''

Basic Information

- Name: Ibarazaki, Emi
- Titles: The Fastest Thing Without Legs!
- Affiliation/Rank: -

Personality

- Personality: Emi is bright, happy, cheerful : she is about a ray of sunshine. Many wonder how, considering that one single look at the girl reveals that her legs are not normal. After all, they are cut just under the knee : amputated. Emi never talks about what happened to her : instead she just seems to take it in stride and keep going. Not one to give up, she overcame the fact she has no legs, and continues her favorite hobby : running. She loves physical exercise and most of all running : the familiar burn of pain in her legs and lung are welcome companions. It also helps her clear her head.

Emi, when not running, is still full of energy. She's a vibrant person, having no issues helping people with their tasks, such as getting healthy. She's always looking out for her friends, and enjoys being with people she likes. Pain seems to be not of a big deal to her, the girl always shrugging all her worries and pains, away. For such a bright, and happy person, it seems there are a few things about herself she she keeps shut.

Emi can get pretty intense when she's running : it's the rush, the feeling of the run that drives her. The sound of her limbs pounding the track : the feeling of the wind in her hair. There is a fierce fire of competition in the girl, and no matter her disability, she still decided to return to school. After all, she hadn't finished school yet! Unwilling to give up, Emi has fortitude and courage, as at first everyone made fun of her. But her never-ending smile, and her will to succeed actually earned her a decent place in the school's track team. Working up a sweat, or putting in efforts never scared Emi.

After all, moving forward is the only way!

Background History

- Background: Emi was born to a mother and father, like everyone else. In fact, she was a good girl : growing up happy. Her father was known for running. He was a great marathon man : and he spent a lot of time with Emi showing her how to run. The right steps : and surely, he got her addicted, which made her mother laugh. The two would often run : and Emi grew up happily with her family.

But one day, she got into a car accident. Her father was dead on impact : and Emi had to get her legs amputated. Since then, it seemed like something wasn't the same. But Emi wasn't one to give up. Even though the tragedy was in her life, it seemed like she put it behind her. Working double time, she got used to her body enough to ask for some prosthetic : and from there, she worked even harder in therapy.

Blazing past therapy, Emi started her new life with her plastic limbs. But something was odd : even though everyone knew of the theory of hollows existing, Emi had never seen one. Something troubling was happening at the edge of her vision, and she wasn't sure if she liked it. It had been developing for a while, but the girl stubbornly ignores it. It should go away, right? That was Emi's thoughts on the thing.

Roleplay Sample

- Roleplay Sample: =w=

Last edited by Aivee on Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Emi [APPROVED, 5-4] Left_bar_bleue0/0Emi [APPROVED, 5-4] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Emi [APPROVED, 5-4] Empty Re: Emi [APPROVED, 5-4]

Sat May 12, 2012 4:42 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]

Comments/Notes: Approved
Tier: 5-4

Emi [APPROVED, 5-4] 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Emi [APPROVED, 5-4] Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Emi [APPROVED, 5-4] Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:17 pm
Due to prolongued inactivity and a missing activity check, this is being sent to the inactive characters section.
In order to claim your character back, feel free to post in the link below.
Here

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Emi [APPROVED, 5-4] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Emi [APPROVED, 5-4] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:13 pm
Archiving because at this point it's pretty clear that this member has left.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread